Cumming Home

Story Info
After movie surprise, I plan a home surprise too!
4.5k words
4.17
8.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are almost home! Our long overdue date night went really well. The romantic dinner and then the movie, it was a great night! My favorite part of the movie is where you started reaching into my pants and giving me a massage. I have to admit, though, I was a bit startled when you exposed your breasts and pulled me into them! You kinda sorta forgot to mention you weren't a wearing bra, didn't you? (Not that I am complaining mind you!) I thought for sure we would get noticed! At least I finally understood why you wanted those particular seats. You picked them well, no one noticed you giving me head or anything. Well, at least I don't think anyone saw us, it did seem unusually quiet. It's a shame there wasn't space for me to return the favor.

I still don't think what you did was fair though. You really had me going with that blow job of yours. It wouldn't have been much longer and I would have had a happy moment! Then you chose that point to tell me all of what you were going to do to me when we got home and tell me I will have to wait for the rest! Leaving me so horny for the rest of the movie? I will say you got my attention though I sure have been eager to get back home! The funny thing is I really don't remember much about the movie for some really strange reason. I can't imagine why! Ok, ok, I admit the late arriving couple sat where they would see us! I am just teasing you a little bit! I do have some ideas for when we get home, though. No, wait and see. You will found out soon enough....

At home in the hall entrance...

As the door shuts and the locks slide into place, I take you into my arms telling you how much I enjoyed the evening, telling you how beautiful you are and how much I love you. Of course, I don't fail to tell you how naughty you were tonight too, leaving me in such a state of arousal even if it wasn't your fault, it was still rather naughty. Erotically naughty in a very good way, that is!

I kiss you gently on your nose - aka your kiss collector, then lips, and hold you close in a tight hug. We turn together and kiss passionately as I push you against the wall while kissing your neck. It isn't long before we start groping and reaching under our clothes. I take hold of your blouse and start unbuttoning it from the top down while kissing you intently on the lips. You ask if we were going to the bedroom, and I responded saying why not a quickie for you right here, right now? As I progress down the blouse, I kiss your neck, your shoulder, your chest, and dwell a while on your breasts before going on. I mustn't forget your beautiful tummy, it needs kisses too! So I kneel and kiss your beautiful belly as I finish with the blouse. When you least expect it I grab your waist on both sides pulling you in and blowing a strong raspberry kiss onto your belly, making you squeal and jump back laughing!

I stand before you and open your blouse while wrapping my arms around you as we kiss deeply, holding each other tight for a while. I enjoy pressing myself against your breast kissing and even sucking a bit on the neck. With a little nibbling on your ear and heavy breath on your neck, I enjoy the slight shudder as your people bumps appear.

I am drawn to your breasts as I gently massage them in large circles and cupping them in my hands. Very gently I tweak the nipple of one before taking it into my mouth, sucking gently at first but increasing the pressure while watching your reaction, pausing to lick the breast and flick the nipple with my tongue. Having been taught it impolite not love each, I gladly give the other equal attention. Your breasts are of a perfect size and I love them as I love all of you.

I kiss you tummy again as I kneel and unbutton your jeans, kissing your lower abdomen as I unzip your zipper. I place a hand into your pants caressing the area and rubbing my hand against your clothed vulva, only your panties separating it from my hand, as I rub in a circular manner on the pubis and indirectly massaging your clitoris, reaching down with my finger I rub lower near your vaginal opening, kissing right above your pubis all the while.

I take hold of your jeans on both sides bringing them down around your knees. exposing the pretty designs on your panties. I notice a little dampness on them, so I reach up with my mouth over the damp area and breath warmly and heavily through them. I enjoy your reaction as you groan and push your pelvis forward. I play my mouth over the area, following the contours of your body, hiding underneath, and pushing my tongue against your panties as if I were to eat you right through them! Moving my mouth over where the panties cover you clitoris, again with heavy warm breathing, sometimes blowing sometimes sucking, ending with my tongue pressing and licking though your underpants as I reach and begin pulling them down.

I pull them down slowly while enjoying the view. This is a perfect opportunity to take in your body's natural perfume and to further your desire by kissing and teasing all the way down. A combination of kisses, nibbles, flicks, and licks ever so close to the clit but not quite. Tantalizing close, oh so close! As your panties reach your knees, a few slow direct licks into your vagina elicits a moan, and a follow up by a couple of flicks across your clit causes you to jump and groan a bit each time.

Now I edge your feet a little further apart, exposing more of your beauty. Leaning more forward I lick slowly from the bottom up to the top, letting my tongue explore the edges, canyons, and valleys of your terrain. Then I slide in close, pushing my face against you so my tongue can penetrate you vagina as deeply as is possible, my hands being used to open you up wide so I can explore you more intimately. I then use one hand to gently rub around your clit, not it directly, while the other massages your buttocks. I like to lick the top wall of the vagina firmly to stimulate the g spot, priming you for what is coming. I can feel the walls of your vagina swell as your clitoris becomes erect.

I shift up and run my tongue in circles around your clit, occasionally a direct touch, while my hand right hand starts massaging near the vaginal opening, not penetrating, massaging in light circles. As I increase the tempo I begin to touch the clit more, and your vagina is opening invitingly so I insert my finger and rub on the inside. I pull back slightly near the opening rubbing the upper wall - the u spot - and moving back in to massage your g spot, but I do not neglect to explore your insides as this intimate touch brings me pleasure as well as you. I begin to focus on where you seem to enjoy it the most. My left hand begins to stretch your vulva from the top, exposing the clitoris more and increasing your sensations.

Your legs are shaking and soon switches to shaking your whole body as your moans increase in intensity. My left hand is massaging your legs here and your butt there, while my right is now firmly pressing your g spot. It doesn't take long before your moans become cries of "Yes, Yes, Yes" as you grab my head, pressing it hard against you as your hips thrust up and down while I try to maintain my hold on you with my mouth. The thrusts are now slower but the intensity much greater, shuddering with each thrust, while you cry out! I can feel your fluids running over my face and into my mouth, a very light salty taste. As my mouth begins to fill, in the back of my throat it is getting more difficult to breathe. I refuse to stop and ruin your orgasm, instead I swallow and taking in more, swallow again. I have never been afraid to enjoy the juices of my love.

As your spasms come to an end, I help stand you up away from the wall. Your legs are still shaking and you are weak, walking is difficult. We don't worry about your clothes as I guide you into the bedroom with your blouse open wide and you pants around your knees. Now I sit you down on the bed and give you a long passionate kiss as I enjoy the taste of your mouth and the feel on my tongue. My hands caressing your shoulders and down your arms. You offer to care for me but I insist we are not done. That was a quickie and it is time to give you the full attention you deserve.

Moving to your breast, bared right in front of me, your nipples hard. They beg for my touch and I yearn for them. I happily oblige as I touch them, caress them, then suckle them. Again I insure each breast get its own fair share of attention. With one hand yet on a breast, with my mouth enjoying the feel of your nipples, my other hand drops and caresses your belly. Almost to your vulva, as you react in anticipation. But I hold back, it is a tease to bring yet more blood into your lips below, more blood into your clit, increasing your sensitivity. You are still sitting on the edge of the bed, with me now kneeling on one knee. My left hand on your right breast, my mouth on your left, and my right hand massaging the inside of your thigh, then circling your sex in a gentle caress.

You are still very wet from your orgasm in the hall. My finger slides easily inside as I explore inside you, feeling so sensual, almost electric! My left hand drops to massage the area around the clit, not the clit itself, no that is a job for my mouth! And so I begin again. As your intensity is clearly building, I stop my exploration and seek your g-spot. After a short while, your body begins to shake. I see you are re-energized and ready for more, much more!

I gently push you back as I lift your legs. We never got around to removing your shoes! So between my pulling and your kicking them off, they fly across the room. Lifting your legs higher, I pull your jeans off of you and I am rewarded with the beautiful sight of your vagina as it glistens. Wow! You really are quite wet, aren't you! I start reaching for you but you sit up and take my hands, pushing me back. Noticing how wet my dick is with precum, you make me stand before you, while you kneel between my legs as you begin to caress my wet and hard member. The pleasure is good but nothing like the warm air from your mouth as your surround my cock with your lips and breath warmly over it, then close around it while beginning your motion. The shivers are intense and my penis pulses in time to your action, undoubtedly releasing even more precum. But you don't seem to mind at all as you take me deeper into your mouth into the back of your throat.

You hold my waist making me still. Then you bring my hips in and out in time to the motion of your head bobbing on my penis, often taking it as deep as you are able to go. You guide me to the rhythm and let me take over so you can concentrate on my pleasure. I look down at your breasts and I reach out to caress them. I also caress your face and hair. Your take some of your hair in one hand and massage my balls with it, the sensation is amazing! You let your hair drop and rub your breasts against my penis as I squeeze my legs gently against them, increasing the feel of them on my dick. My dick begins to pulse as the sensation increases, I can feel it building within me.

I can't take much more, soon it will be beyond my control! I wonder what you will do? Will you allow me to cum in your mouth? God I hope so! Stopping in the middle is torture and the resulting orgasm would be a weak one. I don't want that! But you reassure me, telling me lustily how good it will be when I cum your mouth! But just how far did you intend to take it? As much as I wanted to find out, I decided I would wait because I wanted you bad, so very bad! I needed to be inside of you, feeling your pulse as it rhythmically caresses my penis!

The hall was the appetizer, my main meal is about to begin, you have promised next time you will return the favor if I would just let you! I promise next time I will. My penis is not only hard but bulging! My testicles are beginning to complain, threatening me with blue balls if I don't give in soon. But as I said, I am not done yet! I really love you and I really love your body. I love your smell and I love your taste. I am extremely excited and I want more, I want all of you, I need all of you!

Helping you up, I tell you I want to try something. I have these medical grade foam filled pillows designed to safely make sex more comfortable, easier to reach, and with max penetration. I get out the ramp, the much bigger of the two pieces. I position the high portion towards the foot of the bed with the long narrow triangle piece at the top. I guide you to sit at the top and I then help you lay back so you laying on a decline with your head lower and butt higher. Your vulva is now much higher and exposed to me. I can reach everything from here, the treasures of your body. Since the decline reduces the effective distance, I can reach your breasts, and your legs and feet are right here too!

I start again with a massage. I am rubbing your belly and lower abs, your legs down to your feet and back up again. I apply a little oil so my hand glides softly over your body. As I get back to the top, I can't resist kissing your belly and caressing your sides again, and your wonderful breasts seem to be calling out to me. I switch to give them some attentions as I rub some massage oil gently over them. After applying a little more oil onto my hand, I gently rub the palm of my hand up and down your vulva. It is a light touch that feels good, but it isn't so much sexual really... that is until brushes your clit! This is slowly repeated many times, gently lubricating the area, a soft relaxing touch and a very light but quick erotic brush, more indirect than direct. Your body breathes with the touch and jumps at the clit. I begin to apply a little pressure, increasing the indirect clitoral stimulation, with the palm also stimulating the clitoral legs!

The flowing air has started to dry you, making further orgasms difficult. Fortunately, I know a good way to keep you lubed, roaring, and ready to go! I take some of the moisturizing lube and push some deep inside, this will drip down all over the inside, it will aid in keeping these areas soft and supple and make sure you stay lubed. I will put some at the entry of you vagina as I insert one finger and massage it in all around inside of you. I always enjoy this part. Even the feel of you, both outside and inside of you, on just my fingers brings me such pleasure! I love the feel of you! You are so sensual. As you relax I start massaging the outside, all of the vulva, then the area surround your clit. It is time to tease again, to drive your body to expect it, need it, demand it! But your body will have to work for it! More blood, more oxygen, more sensitivity! I am now circling the clit as I am still massaging inside, but then I change. I insert another finger, and massage the upper portion of your vaginal wall, the g spot. I am now brushing against the clitoris every once in a while but becoming more often and gradually increasing as your excitement grows. I place my mouth over your clitoris and give you a few slow, heavy breaths, letting the warmth of my mouth bring your clit to full attention, followed by a bit of suction. I start circling with my mouth, occasionally tugging just a little, sometimes a quick flick of the tongue from the base of the clit up.

I remove my right hand from inside you and move my mouth down. This is the real reason I got the ramp out! In this position I can easily reach you. My tongue was wonderful before but it could not penetrate deeply on its own. My fingers had to help. But now.... now it is different. At this angle and freedom of access, I can actually explore you with my tongue! My tongue is a little longer than most. Where before my fingers massaged your g spot, my warm moist tongue is now caressing it. Gently, or hard, fast, or slow? I seek your rhythm and your pleasure... and I find it! I am now able to explore all but the deepest reaches with my mouth which is much warmer than my fingers and in some ways more dexterous. I explore the full extent but I keep going back to the g spot. The sensations and the pressure on that organ is causing your body to release more and more fluid. It is very slightly salty, with a dash of something sweet. Something I cannot describe, but it is sooo good! My face is really glistening now, I am wet from nose on down thanks to your body's reaction. I treasure it as it is proof I am doing something right. After all, my goal was to give pleasure as well as receive. While this is great for you it isn't taking you over the top, but I wasn't expecting it to, actually. I will be getting to that in a moment!

I raise up a bit, allowing my tongue to caress your vulva and clit while I bring my right hand back into play. I reach in deeply and I can feel the hidden parts of your clitoris now through the vaginal walls, It has reached maximum size, although it cannot be seen it sure can be felt! I seek a spot further back, a deep spot actually called the A spot. More of my fingers are now reaching for this, filling you up with my hand, you now feel very full, yet it is all in motion, slowly, building up combined with my mouth working your organs lovingly. I could probably bring you to orgasm, but think I can intensify it yet more. A smile and a few words describing what I am doing, what I am going to do, how much I love you, and how I love what I am doing, all these things spill forth from my lips. I tell you how wonderful you are, how beautiful you are, how beautiful your vagina is, how I want you, how I need you. How I want to be in you. How kissing you so intimately turns me on, so much so that my dick is virtually dripping with precum!

I pause a moment and let you feel it and see it for yourself, so you know the truth of what I say. My dick is wet from the tip all the way down, with a small blob of precum still gripping the head of my penis. There is no fakery, your beauty, sexiness, smell, and yes, even taste, drive me absolutely wild! As your body's reactions to my touch become more and more evident, I return to massaging you with my mouth, one hand still deep, the other taking turns caressing the treasures within my reach and gentle massaging your vulva. Of those I can reach now, I love your breasts, your tummy, your legs, and even your feet. Odd it may seem, but holding and rubbing your feet seems to intensify your sensations! I am no longer teasing you, we seek your rhythm together! You are getting close now. I tell you how much it pleases me, that I want you to cum, that I need you to cum. That I enjoy and love it so, and how I need you. My left hand returns to massaging around the clitoris, my tongue is around the clit, my right hand massaging the internal parts of your clitoris, my mouth now moving in a circle path itself, following your reactions and letting you guide me.

I start to moan in anticipation, and I begin to hum, vibrating you, not constantly, but building a rhythm. My moaning increases the vibration further as I cannot hide my excitement! We find the rhythm! Your body quickens! Your legs move higher up, my hand suddenly slides in deeper as if a great resistance had just disappeared! My fingers massage freely now. Your heavy breathing has turned to moaning now, then louder! You have my head trapped by your knees, your hands grab my head and guide it where you really need it, your hips buck and grind your clit across my face while I chase it with my mouth, you are saying things although I cannot make it out, something about Jesus I think. Your moans become a scream and I am now riding a bronco bouncing up and down on the bed, you sit up and start scooting back fast on your hands and butt! I chase you across the bed maintaining contact! I hold still, not flicking as you are over sensitive now, but I let my breath play across it as we wait together for the spasms to stop.

After you are calm and spasms have stopped, you sit up and see me glistening from your cum, with a raging hard on, and a lot of precum again. Even more than before! You can clearly see how turned on I am. You say it is my turn but first you have something you need to do as you push me on my back. You take my penis and clean the cum off of it as you gently suck on it and soon are taking me into the back of your throat again. You stop for a moment and ask me how I want you. Let me count the ways! Of course, I don't know how to answer since I want all of you. Why can't I have an orgasm with each of the treasures before me during each lovemaking session? Human physiology, I guess. I already have a promise of a full blow job, and we will do the others when we are in the right mood. Although a buffet where I taste of each would be delicious, I have that planned in the near future. Right now, I remember my desire to feel your pulse from deep within you. And the thought is almost overwhelming!

12