Cumming Home To Mom

Story Info
Returning son and his Mom get intimate.
1.1k words
4.25
60.8k
79
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was returning home after being in Europe for the past year. My parents allowed me to study in France. The big problem was my parents split up while I was away. I received an email from both of them that when I got back they would be divorced. It really hit me hard. I also wanted to know if I could still attend school abroad the next year.

I was going to spend a week with my mother first. My Mom was in her early fifties at the time. She was still an attractive woman. I did wonder whether she would remarry at some time. When I arrived at my Mom's new place she gave me a big hug and a kiss. I was sort of shocked by the kiss. Normally my Mom was a reserved woman. She didn't show her emotions much.

I put my bags in her spare bedroom and then we sat down to talk. Mom said the split was mutual. They had grown apart over the years. When I went off to school there was no reason to stay together. My mother didn't dwell on the details. She said we would go out to dinner that night to celebrate my homecoming. We went out to an expensive place and we sampled the wine pretty well.

When we got home my Mom said she was going to bed. I went back to the spare bedroom and removed my clothes. I normally slept in the nude when I was at school. I pulled the bedsheet up over me and I decided to read a little. Maybe forty five minutes had passed. I heard the door open and there stood my Mom. She was wearing a nightie and I could see her body clearly. She walked over to the bed and sat down.

"I missed you Lucas," she told me.

My Mom reached over to the sheet and pulled it back. I was exposed to my mother now. She reached over with a hand and took hold of my cock. There were shivers going through my body. She stroked my dick a few minutes and then she lowered her face. I watched as my Mom wrapped her lips around my cock. She slowly went up and down taking me all the way into her mouth.

I tried to calm myself. I sure wasn't expecting this. My cock grew hard and erect. This went on for a few minutes and then my Mom pulled away. She got onto all fours and she pulled her night gown back. I could see her wet pussy staring at me. I knew what she wanted. I got up and knelt behind her. I took hold of my erection and I found her opening.

I pushed past her folds and entered her completely. My mom let out this whimper. I couldn't control myself any more. I placed my hands on her hips and I feed her my cock. I gave it to her as hard as I could. Mom was crying out as I drilled her pussy as deep as I could. We got into a rhythm. Mom would push back and I would slide into her pussy.

I'm not sure how long we went at it. It seemed like a half hour or more. I felt I was getting close to cumming. I knew I couldn't pull out. I arched my back and began to shoot streams of my white cum into my mother's body. She let out these screams and her body shook as she took my love cream. I had a lot to give her that night. It seemed like I flooded her a good ten minutes.

When I finally felt empty I pulled out. I looked down to see my seed dripping out of my mother. She slowly got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. A few minutes later she returned. She said she had lost her control and she had to have me. She also said we needed to keep this a secret. I just nodded my head like a fool. Mom and I slept together that night. In the morning I took her again.

This time my Mom was on her back. I took hold of legs and folded them back towards her tits. I positioned my cock at her folds and then I slid inside. Again my Mom cried out for me.

"Fuck me hard Lucas!" She screamed.

I did give my Mom a good fucking that morning. You could hear my balls hitting her ass cheeks as I pushed in the whole way. I guess I lost it somehow. I just wanted to take my Mom's pussy and fill her with my hot cum. That is what I did. I was surprised to have a good load to give her. I sprayed her pussy walls with my cream. Mom squeezed my rod and made sure she got every drop out of me. I finished her off by lowering my face and sucking on her hard nipples.

Mom later told me she hadn't had sex in many months. When I got back she couldn't control her urges any longer. That week we spent together was one long fucking session. Towards the end of that week she said her pussy was sore from all the cock she took from me.

Unfortunately I had to spent some time with my Dad. I put my time in with him and then headed back to my Mom's bed. The first day I was back my Mom rode my cock. She mounted me and slid down onto my pole. I worked my hands all over her tits. I was squeezing them and pulling on her nipples. Mom screamed out loud as she took my fucking. I kept bringing my ass up from the bed and pushing deep into her passage. I gave her more of my white seed that day. After she drained me empty Mom said she didn't know how she was going to survive after I went back to school.

Yes, I would be heading back overseas to school. That was the one good bit of news my Dad gave me. The morning I was to leave Mom and I had sex one final time. Once more she got me hard with her mouth. I got behind her like the first time we had sex. I pushed my dick in and I pulled back on her shoulders. I went as hard as I could. I wanted Mom to remember this last time.

I gave Mom a large load of cum. I told her this would have to hold her over until I next returned. I am back in Europe now. I think about my Mom daily. I sometimes email her and tell her I miss fucking her. Mom wrote me and said she wanted me to seed her the next time I come home. Yes, she wants me to plant my seed in her belly. I know how crazy it all seems. But I never thought I would be fucking my Mom either.