All Comments on 'Cumming In My Wife's Best Friend Ch. 04'

by HornyHubbie

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shit!!!

No finish??

I’m tempted Togo back & change all my 5 star ratings to one stars.

Damn!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. It's a real shame it was never finished all of those years ago. It would have been nice to have a real ending, rather than leave the reader hanging in the breeze. I've only read a few other stories on this site that did that kind of crap, and the comments really showed their displeasure. We can only hope that FTDS can finish it up for us readers (remember them?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

English is not my native language, but I'll venture a comment nonetheless.

I really enjoyed your story and would love to see it develop.

I confess that I had already suspected that Natasha and Mike would get involved, but I was still surprised at how it turned out.

I'm looking forward to the next chapters.

Congratulations on your writing, it is very well imagined.

Best Regards,

Francis

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have several ways to have a part 4!

Is there a pregnancy?

What about the Admin Assistant?

What about the neighbor v neighbor relationship?

I look forward to part 4!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story Shame it’s not really finished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lots of way to go about this, could have him try to fuck the babysitter and fuck his assistant, maybe a call with helen to cut things off, eventually he gets caught and everything is over he's a sad lonely man that let his needs take over

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too bad you ceased writing. You wrote very well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know it was one of the best writing stories on literotica. I was a little disappointed with ending that little dick neighbor is not going to rock that chubby wife with his 5 and half skinny cock. I am not a tit man so her cow tits would turn me off.. I would tell my wife it was exciting watching her get even with me and try to keep the swapping to continue.. I want to see you continue to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It just started to get interesting and the fuck stops writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

maybe the fuck decided to continue under a new alias

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad that Mike and Natasha fucked and had a good. Still before a situation is entered into, each couple should consider that these rules won't be followed because their emotions will get in the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue this story .we are interest in what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is the story going to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Swinging cheaters versus cheating swingers?

All for the sake of a desire for an innocent baby?

Polyamory is Selfish..but hedonistic pleasurable?

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

Great story. Loved it. Another chapeter. Please!

Addjhay29Addjhay2911 months ago

No chapter 5 😔

IgnoringResponsibilitiesIgnoringResponsibilities10 months ago

It’s be hot in a weird way if mike and his wife planned this whole thing, and mikes not upset at his wife, but actually did want to fuck natasha

olddave51olddave519 months ago

Well, its been over 13 years since part 4 I don't think there will be a part 5

The author must have stopped writing on here for some reason or died.

A part 5 could have tied the story all up

WinniesdadWinniesdad9 months ago

I thought that was a very good story gave me a pretty good hard-on just reading it

someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

Unfinished stories get a 1*.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not ro impressed with the digression to Allison. Other than that unnecessary stunt the story is quite good. Stick with the theme and show either continued transgression or remorse and a try to reestablish the loving relationships.

TSACINTSACIN7 months ago

I really liked your story and your writing.

My only regret is that you didn't continue writing and that you don't have more stories.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos3 months ago

I think I much rather preferred it when it was just Helen to be perfectly honest. I hope he still end up being with her.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'm glad Natasha and Mike got revenge. You should have made Mike's dick bigger than what Helen said. Like John (10) and Mike (8) That would have fucked John up for real. Lol. The addition of Allison was unnecessary.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 months ago

This story is way more than 14 years old!

What is with the people offering advice.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I was enjoying this series but this chapter ruined it for me. The revenge was stupid and just made the wife another cheating slut instead of a good, loving wife like she was portrayed as from the start. Now who cares if she gets fucked around on; she's no better than her husband or best friend. Mike's an asshole as well. Pretty sure he set the camera up in the hopes of using it to get into Natasha's pants. What a scumbag.

If there were more parts I would hope that he keeps fucking around on her. Helen obviously, the secretary, and bring the cute babysitter into it. Rub the wife's face in it and she gets more and more distraught and begs him to stop and focus on repairing their marriage, but he tells her that he's not interested and she's being punished for being a cheating slut, and that the whole situation was her fucking fault in the first place for pimping him out to her slut friend to try and get her pregnant. Reap what you sow bitch! Maybe she has a mental breakdown or something. :)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous