Cumming in the Fast Lane

Story Info
A woman gets caught masturbating while driving by a cop.
3.4k words
4.43
15.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers

My life was out of control. I couldn't stop fucking myself.

I pressed the tiny vibrator to my pussy, aiming the small opening toward my clit. My foot was on the gas, and my extreme focus on the road was my way of compensating for completely breaking the law. I'd been pulled over for something like this before, but I wasn't the type to stop my bad behavior. Instead, I got savvier at being naughty.

The sound of porn filled my car as I released the gas and pressed on the brake, willing myself not to cum yet. I wasn't watching the video as much as I was listening to it. One hand did the driving, and the other continued to push my toy against my pussy. The sounds of hardcore male domination turned me on, especially the screams from the tiny blonde girl getting her asshole destroyed.

"No! Stop!" she screamed.

"Fuck you, bitch!" the heavy black man answered, hammering her pussy with his giant cock even harder. Her cries for pain drove me crazy. I could feel my orgasm coming, whether I liked it or not.

I braced myself as the first wave of pleasure hit. I knew that people in neighboring cars might see my orgasm face, but I couldn't keep it together and maintain my focus on the road. I pressed the gas as I emitted a tortured, restrained moan.

I hit the break quickly, just in time to not hit the car in front of me as my orgasm ended. I pressed the button on the side of the toy to stop it.

"No more," I told myself, but as I reached up to press pause on the video, another video automatically took its place. This one was too good to resist. It starred another tiny blonde girl, except this time there were two big black, sadistic cocks to destroy her holes. I hoped they DPed her skinny little ass. My sadism coursed through my veins. I grabbed a tissue from the nearby box I kept in my car's center console and smiled when I realized I had drenched the entire driver's seat with my juices.

I did my best to mop up the mess I'd made as the video began to pick up, and the girl was whisked into position after position, all the while being treated like shit and made to fuck and suck the two black cocks. They laughed as she cried, and my pussy ached to cum again. There was no break in the action, just constant horniness that propelled me to make myself cum as many times in a day as I could.

Cumming while driving had always been a possibility for me. I'd gone through other stages where I couldn't stop myself from masturbating in the car. Back then, I always used dildos, and when the cop pulled me over the last time, he didn't say anything about the pink dildo that dropped to the floor from between my legs. It hit the ground with a thunk. I knew the cop had seen it, but when he wrote me a ticket, there was no mention of a dildo or distracted driving. I had never been so happy to receive a citation

Things weren't going well in my life, and I started to backslide in many areas, not just sex. It was mostly my divorce that had me fucked up, or that was what I was telling myself. I bought myself a toy that didn't look like a vibrator or a dildo. The toy's pink silicone body was rounded with a hidden charging plate at the bottom. It had a circular opening at the top where I could place my clit to be sucked on. When most people saw the toy, they had no idea what it was. People thought it was a diffuser, a night light, or a decorative object. I kept it right on my coffee table, and none of my visitors ever suspected that it was a vibrator.

I applied for the job of my dreams, and when I got the news that I didn't get it, I was devastated. I settled into a deep depression, and the only thing that made me feel better was orgasms. I had a few sex partners, and I met with them as often as I could, but the more screwed up my life got, the hornier I became. Nothing else seemed to matter, and instead of applying for jobs and doing what I was supposed to, I turned to masturbation to procrastinate on everything.

At first, it was just once a day, and I came relatively quickly. Of course, things escalated rapidly until my masturbation sessions took up entire days. I had a lineup of toys that starred in my sessions, including my little pink incognito toy with its clit-sucking hole. I came hundreds of times a day, and you may think I'm exaggerating, but I'm not. One orgasm would always lead to another. It seemed like the more orgasms I had, the more I wanted.

The more I chased orgasms, the harder they were to attain. My clit became more resistant to vibrators, and I needed something that would take me to the next level, something that was wrong enough to make me cum again.

The idea came to me as I was on my way to my newest job, a part-time gig doing light accounting. I found it difficult to tear myself away from my toys so I could get to work on time. So, instead of leaving my toys behind, I decided to bring my little toy with me. I made sure it was fully charged before I got in the car. I knew the charge lasted about forty minutes, allowing me to get all the way to work.

I made sure to wear a skirt that I could easily hike up. I brought along a sweater to place over my lap to hide what I was doing from neighboring drivers. I thought about bringing lube but decided against it. My heart was pounding as I queued up some porn. I chose a video starring a Russian woman with brown hair and a juicy ass. She was fucking a tall black man who looked African but had an American accent. His cock stretched her ass far past the point of comfort.

I situated myself, taking a hit from my vape pen as I hiked up my skirt and checked that my toy was ready for our adventure. I held it in my right hand in anticipation as my left handled the steering wheel.

I made my way to the highway, getting into the fast lane where I found a comfortable speed. I turned on the vibrator and used my right hand to guide the hole in the toy to my clit. The sensation of pleasure rushed through me, the sounds of big, black balls slapping against the Russian girl's pussy filling the car. She whimpered and moaned, but I could tell she loved getting her ass fucked just as much as I did.

I craved anal sex just like I craved vaginal sex. I loved sucking dick, and at the moment, I was even horny enough to entertain the thought of fucking the girl in the video. I wasn't generally into women, but at times like these, I would have fucked anyone. I was a bottomless pit of horniness, a deep well of lust that longed to be tapped.

I came hard on the toy, its sucking power was almost strong enough to make me close my eyes, but I knew better. I was driving; I needed to keep my eyes on the road. I needed to keep my wits and not get myself into trouble. I pulled the toy from my throbbing clit, my heart pounding as I looked around at the cars next to me to see if they saw me cumming.

Everything seemed glaringly normal, nothing out of the ordinary. No one had seen me, so I permitted myself to do it again. I came all the way to work like this, trying my best to stay focused on the road and other drivers even as I came. The thrill of getting caught or being seen tickled my exhibitionistic tendencies, and I enjoyed my little adventure so much that I knew I would do it again.

Nothing terrible happened for quite a while, despite me cumming in my car almost every time I drove. It finally happened on a hot summer day as I took off for work, getting on the freeway and making my way to the fast lane before I started my porn and pushed my toy to my pussy.

I saw the lights before I heard the siren. My heart fell as I made my way to the left shoulder and stopped my car.

"License and registration, please," the cop said roughly.

"Yes, sir, just give me a moment to find it." I hoped he didn't see the wetness on the seat beneath me. I was clenching the toy between my legs, my skirt still up. The cantaloupe-colored sweatshirt was still on my lap, covering my wet pussy. I leaned over to the glove box to retrieve my registration, careful not to reveal my bare ass to the cop.

"Do you know why I pulled you over?" the cop asked. He was relatively young for a cop and looked Hispanic with a dark mustache and full head of hair.

"No, I don't. What did I do?" I asked as I handed him the documents.

"You were driving erratically. You were all over the fast lane."

"I'm so sorry. I thought my lane assist feature was on. It usually helps me with that. Let me turn it back on." I reached over to press the button. "That should do it. Look, I'm sorry. I'm used to having that feature working. Do you think I can get a warning this time? I really didn't mean anything by it, and I know with the lane assist on, I'll be better."

"I'm concerned that you are under the influence. Why don't you come on out of the car, and I'll give you a field sobriety test."

"Okay," I agreed. I unbuckled my seatbelt and looked down at myself, trying to figure out how I would get out of the car without him seeing my bare ass and my panties at my ankles. I decided to try to slide the panties off my feet and pull the skirt down as I got out of the car.

I pulled the door handle and opened the door. The cop stepped back and then excused himself to his vehicle to get the breathalyzer, giving me the perfect amount of time to stuff my panties under the front seat and pull my skirt down before stepping out onto the shoulder.

"Let's start with this," the cop said, hanging me the breathalyzer. "Just put this up to your mouth and blow."

I giggled nervously and then did as he asked. He took it from me to review the result, which I knew was negative for alcohol. I didn't drink alcohol at all, but I had smoked some weed earlier that day, and I fretted over this and wondered if the cop would be able to tell.

"Looks like you're off the hook," the cop said. "You can get back in your car, but make sure you keep your lane assist on if you have that much trouble driving in a straight line." He shook his head like he was disappointed in me (and maybe all of humanity).

"Thanks," I said with relief, and I was about to get back in my car when I saw that the porno had paused at a particularly juicy point in the movie. The girl's enormous ass was up in the air, her cheeks spread for the giant black cock. I gasped. Had the cop seen it?

"You're welcome," the cop said, "Can I share a little secret with you about safety?"

"Sure," I said, getting into my car and praying that he didn't notice.

"You shouldn't watch videos while driving, especially not sex videos."

"Excuse me?" I asked as if I didn't know.

"I saw the porn you were watching when I pulled up next to you."

"You did?" I felt the color draining from my face as the cop smirked at me.

"I did. Listen, I could have given you a serious ticket today, but I'm not going to because this is a warning for your safety. Why are you watching porn while you're driving?'

"I'm really horny," I said and hung my head in shame.

"That's not a bad thing, but there is a time and a place.

I nodded. "I know. I'm sorry, officer. I'll never do it again."

"You seem like you might need a private lesson, am I right?" he asked.

"Yes, that would be great!" I said hopefully. It would be so hot if this cop stuffed me full of dick because he caught me masturbating! Maybe I was finally about to make my ultimate fantasy come true.

"Can I show you in the back seat?" he asked, pointing to the back of my car.

"Sure."

"Okay, come sit back here with me and bring your phone. I want to see what you were watching." He looked as nervous as I felt. I slid into the back seat and waited for him to sit next to me. "Let me see," his hand shot out expectantly, and I placed my phone in it.

"Oh, wow! BBC anal? This is not what I expected."

"What did you expect?"

"I don't know. I thought most girls watched lesbian porn or soft-core stuff."

"Women are more perverted than men think," I informed him. "I've been into a lot of things." I didn't tell him I'd watched every type of porn at one point or another, even the terrible type where women get raped or murdered. Things that had once disgusted me were now the only things that got me off.

"Well, it looks like you are."

"I'm what?"

"A pervert." Our eyes locked. He leaned in to kiss me, our lips touching gingerly at first and then with increasing confidence. His hands roamed my body, and I wandered his. I looked out my window to see the cars in the fast lane shooting by like rockets as the cop reached up my skirt to feel my dripping pussy for himself.

"Damn, you're wet. You ever fucked a cop before?"

"No."

"Want to?"

"You won't get in trouble, will you?"

"No, I turned off the cameras on my car for a while. I'll figure out an excuse later. I'm rescuing you right now." His voice was husky, and I could hear a touch of a Spanish accent. "You ever been with a Mexican man?"

"Yes, but there's room for one more," I giggled.

"How about this then?" He unleashed his cock from his uniform, and I instantly bowed to it, wrapping my mouth around the head as I gripped the shaft. He was thick and about seven inches long. He had big balls that were cleanly shaven like he expected to find slutty women like me while he was on the job. I licked his balls ravenously, so horny that I couldn't hide my eagerness and excitement.

I loved that anyone driving by might catch a glimpse of what we were doing. It fed my need for exhibition more than anything I'd ever done. The best part was that he was a cop, which meant that I wouldn't get in trouble if people saw us. I sucked his cock to the best of my ability, showing him exactly how slutty I was as I deepthroated his seven inches until I choked hard.

"Damn, this is the best blowjob I've ever had!" he moaned, grabbing my head with both hands. He fucked my face, using me like he might use a hooker or prostitute. I felt cheap, but it was a good feeling, not a bad one. I loved being used by a man, and this cop was definitely using my face. I was starting to worry he wasn't going to fuck me because it felt like he was close to cumming. I slowed down.

"You want to fuck?" I asked.

"Yes. You like it in the ass, right?"

"I do, but you can fuck my pussy too," I explained, hiking my skirt.

"I love that you aren't wearing panties."

"They're under the front seat," I laughed.

"Come climb up on this dick," he beckoned.

I clumsily found my way onto his lap and slid my pussy down on his glorious cop dick until he hit bottom. I moved my hips and body, bouncing and swaying until the cop was completely caught up on my pussy. His breathing was labored, and he moaned every so often to let me know he was feeling good.

"Best. Pussy. Ever!" he screamed, grabbing me by the hips and holding me in place so he could hammer me from underneath.

"Cum in it then!" I screamed.

"I want to cum in your ass!"

"Do it!"

"Okay," he agreed, lifting me so he could pull his cock from my wet pussy. I lowered my ass toward the head of his dick, and we worked together to push his thick head into my tiny, puckered hole. I gasped as his thickness stretched my asshole out. It had been a while since I'd been fucked in the ass, but I was aching for it.

"This is so good!" I praised the cop. He gripped my hips, using them as handles to pull me up and down. Anal always made me cum, and this was no exception. I screamed, creaming all over myself and all over his uniform pants. Some of my orgasm ended up on the car floor too, and I silently reminded myself to get the expensive car wash package next time.

"Damn, you just came all over me!" The cop sounded excited and maybe a tiny bit proud of me as he pushed me forward, so I was in doggy style across the back seats. He pounded my asshole from behind as I reached down and rubbed my clit. I came again, soaking the leather seats, and the cop's orgasm came shortly after, filling my ass with warmth.

He finished with a grunt, pulling his cock from my ass and sinking into one of the seats to catch his breath. My heart was pounding, and I panted like a dog, trying to catch my breath. My ass was still up in the air, and I hoped someone in one of the passing cars had seen it.

"You okay to get back on the road?" the cop asked. "I need to get back to work."

"Yeah. I'm okay."

"Don't watch porn while you drive, okay?"

"Okay."

"And stop masturbating while you drive. It's not safe."

"Okay."

"If you need someone to fuck you, I can help. Let me give you my number, okay?"

"You probably say that to all of the girls," I giggled nervously.

"You're the first girl I've ever done this with. Most of the time, I can't tell if a girl is into me or not, but with you? Well, you're just dripping with sex."

"I am?"

"Yeah. You look so horny, even right after you just got fucked."

"You're right. I am horny and feel like I could have sex all the time."

"Definitely take my number then. I'm happy to help." He handed me a card with his information on it. I stared at the glossy photo of him on the card, along with his information. His name was Officer Daniel Espinosa, and I knew I'd be calling him. I had a few more cop fantasies I wanted to live out.

We went our separate ways, but it wasn't long before I called Officer Espinosa to help me with my horniness. I couldn't stop masturbating and watching porn while I drove, but I didn't tell him that. I let him think that his cock had cured me of all horniness, but the truth is, even the dozens of cocks I fucked regularly weren't enough to keep me off of my porn and my toys. I was just too horny!

My life was, as always, out of control.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers