Cumming of Age

Story Info
Mormon widower fucks his daughter and the married neighbor.
977 words
3.41
23.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Xander Lanier. I am forty-five years old, Mormon, and a widowed father to a freshly turned eighteen year old daughter named Molly.

This story began on her eighteenth birthday. Her party guests had left and I was helping her clean up when I turned to her.

"Molly, you never told me what you wanted me to get you. Is there anything special that I can get for you?"

"Promise that whatever it is, you'll get it for me?"

"Sure sweetie. I promise."

"Okay. Daddy, I want to have a threesome with you and my Sunday school teacher."

I looked at her, shocked. My sweet baby girl was interested in me, sexually? Then I thought about what else she had said.

Her Sunday school teacher was a thirty-five year old Mormon housewife named Jasmine Asbell. Many of the men in the ward were jealous of her husband because she was absolutely gorgeous. She had bright red hair, piercing green eyes, and generous curves.

I glanced back at Molly. At just over five feet tall, she had my blue eyes and dirty blonde hair, but she had her mother's hourglass figure and DD breasts.

"She's married. And you're my daughter."

"And yet you were just checking me out. Besides, you promised. Also, her husband is a jerk who cheats on her all the time, she's just too oblivious."

I thought for a moment. "It would have to be when her husband wasn't around."

She grinned. "He is going on a business trip this weekend. We can invite her to dinner."

"Okay. Call her and set it up. We'll see what happens."

...

That Friday evening, I found myself pacing the foyer. Molly came in from the kitchen and chuckled when she saw me. She was wearing sandals, tight black leggings, and a pink T-shirt that showed off both her middrift and cleavage.

"Are you nervous, Daddy?"

"Of course I am. I haven't had sex since before your mother died. And yet, I'm contemplating helping my daughter seduce a married woman."

She was about to say something when the doorbell rang. Walking forward, Molly opened the door and smiled.

"Sister Jaz. Come on in."

Jasmine entered the house and gave Molly a hug. This gave me the opportunity to get a good look at what she was wearing. T-strap sandals, tight purple capris, and a maroon wrap around top that showed a little bit of her E cup breasts.

"Sister Asbell, so glad you could make it. And might I say that you look ravishing."

She blushed. "Oh, that's kind of you to say, Brother Lanier. But I'm not that attractive."

"Oh come on, Sister Jaz. All the guys in class check you out and all the dads wish they could be in your bed. But that's besides the point. Let's eat."

With that, we moved into the dining room where the food was laid out. As we ate, we made idle chit chat. everything from my job, Molly's schooling, and Jasmine's home life.

"So, Sister Jaz, how's married life going? It must be nice to have sex whenever you want. I can't wait to have sex."

"Well honestly, I haven't had any of that in a while. What with the housework, and Mark always being tired from work, we just don't have the time."

"That's terrible. Molly is right about one thing. Most of the men in the ward want you. Myself included."

She looked shocked. "You don't mean that. You could probably have any woman in the ward."

I stood up and walked around the table to stand next to her. I looked into her eyes.

"Jasmine. I'm going to ask you a question and I hope you will answer honestly. Would you be interested in having sex with me? And Molly?"

Eyes wide, she looked back and forth between me and Molly. Blushing, she nodded. Taking this as a cue to act, I lifted her up from her seat and kissed her. Molly moved around behind her and pulled her away from me and kissing her as well.

She then released her and kissed me. Ending the kiss, I took their hands and led them to my bedroom.

"Daddy, Sister Jaz, I think we're all overdressed."

Saying that, she kicked off her sandals before stripping off her shirt and leggings. I stared at her amazing breasts before I turned and saw Jasmine tossing her blouse to the side and stepping out of her capris.

"You two are the sexiest women I have ever seen. And here is proof."

I quickly removed my clothes, revealing my long, thick, hard cock.

"Jasmine, your husband doesn't deserve you. Everyone knows he cheats on you. And Molly, you look so much like your mother when she was your age."

I took Jasmine in my arms and laid her on the bed and spread her legs. Turning around, I picked up Molly and did the same. Climbing onto the bed, I felt both of their pussys and noticed how wet they both were. I positioned myself between Molly's legs and thrust my dick into her. After letting the sting subside, I pulled out and thrust into Jasmine.

Pumping in and out of her for a while, I then switched back to Molly and pumped in and out of her as well. Maintaining this rhythm, I switched back and forth between the two of them.

I soon had Molly orgasming around my dick as I unloaded my cum into her. pulling out, I moved to Jasmine and pounded into her while Molly made out with her. As she reached her orgasm, I shot my cum into her as well.

"Hey Molly, I just had a crazy thought."

"What's that, Jaz?"

"How would you like to fuck my husband?"

"Sure. Set it up?"

I chuckled. "Film it so I can see.