Cumming of Age

Story Info
Young man's transition to a feminine submissive lifestyle.
3.7k words
4.48
56.3k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of my senior year of high school, I had just turned 18 and was looking to have some fun with all the upcoming parties. I had just quit my part time job after I paid off my car and had plenty of time to spare. Because I was young looking, it was not until my senior year that I got invited to parties. Even now I was told that I looked only 15 or 16. I worked out a lot and spent as much time at the beach as possible, but my young looking face and 5'6" frame always made people think I was younger. Even so, I was very fit with a firm body, round ass and great tan lines.

The closer to the end of the school year we got, the more parties there were to attend. It was a great time as I was meeting a lot of girls and getting to know people that I previously just passed in the halls. I was having a good time socializing but I was not having any luck intimately with girls I met. This was made even worse by my ex-girlfriend who continued to tell negative stories about me to anyone that would listen. In fact, a lot of older guys attended these parties and after a few drinks began flirting with me thinking I was gay. One of these men was a former English teacher at our school and the uncle of a girl that I graduated with.

He was in his early 40's, black, about 6' tall and a muscular 200 pounds. His presence stood out among all the white teenagers. My friend Janice introduced him as Uncle Bob and told him my name was Timmy (Tim) as she walked away giggling. Bob was very friendly, but made me uncomfortable with his wandering eyes. As I was talking to other people, his eyes keep following me around the room. Just as the party was winding down, Bob approached me and asked if I wanted to go to his car and smoke a joint. I politely passed but began to feel nervous and started heading for the door. Ahead of me, I saw Janice talking to Bob just before he walked out the door. Before I reached the door myself, Janice grabbed my arm and insisted I go to her party the next night. She said the party would be mostly black, but said there'll be some white ho's to make things interesting. I reluctantly told her I would be there. All the way home I keep rethinking her "white ho's" comment.

My parents were going on a cruise for a week and were leaving that Saturday morning. I was told that our neighbor Michael would be checking in on me to make sure I didn't have a party or do something foolish. It was fine with me. I cleaned Michael's pool every summer and we often joked around while swimming with him. He was in his mid 30's, very friendly and I guessed a real ladies man. As soon as they left, I cracked a bottle of Bourbon and lite up a joint in preparation for the evening. When it was time to leave, I was too wasted to drive and called Janice to tell her I wouldn't make it. She said there was no way I was not coming and sent someone to pick me up.

That someone turned out to be her Uncle Bob. He came to the door and it surprised me. But he was very polite and waited outside the door while I finish getting ready. When I walked outside he asked me if my parents were upset about me being picked up by an older black man. I carelessly told him not to worry because they were out of town. He remained very polite and opened the car door for me. I commented on how beautiful his Escalade was and we started some small talk about cars on the way to the party. But I was feeling that him picking me up was not a coincidence. When we got to the party he even opened the door for me to get out.

It was already 10 o'clock when we arrived in the party was going pretty well. I got a sense of what Janice meant by the white ho's as there were two blonde girls and one redhead who kept disappearing into the bedrooms with black guys. They appeared to be the entertainment for the night but that left me wondering why I was there. That question was soon answered by some older black men who would talk me up then try and feel me up. I kept drinking and tried to enjoy myself in spite of this, but it was obvious I was supposed to be a white boy fuck toy for the evening. I confronted Janice with this and she just laughed and said if you're not a fag now you will be after tonight.

I decided to leave but before hand I needed to use the restroom. I went to the back of the house and opened what I thought was the bathroom door. It turned out to be a bedroom and I saw the redheaded girl bent over taking a huge black cock up her ass. I stood there in awe for a minute as I watched probably a 12 inch cock disappearing into her butt hole. When I came to my senses,I just headed for the front door. I was wasted and didn't know how I was going to get home but before I got outside Bob tapped me on the shoulder. He offered to drive me home and I was greatly relieved. He also apologized for Janices mistake in assuming I was Gay or bisexual. Bob had a joint in his hand and offered it to me. We finished it in the car before we left. Bob could see that it was pretty upset and he reached over and gave me a hug. It actually felt good to comforted and I hugged him back.

He hugged me again and this time he gave me a small kiss on my cheek. It became obvious that in spite of our conversation he was still flirting with me. In my wasted state, I made the mistake of not objecting to the kiss. In my mind I thought it was better to be dealing with one guy I sort of knew versus a room full of horny black men. Than he started massaging my thigh and as I looked down I saw a huge bulge in his pants. Before I could ask him if we could leave now, he kissed me on the lips and I let his tongue go into my mouth. We kissed for a while as his hands reached down and grabbed my ass. This was all so surreal but I was letting it happen. He finally released his kiss, smiled at me and started the car. I sat there in a little bit of shock with what I had allowed to happen.

As we drove to my house it became clear that Bob had been interested in me for a long time. He told me that he was attracted to me back when he taught at our school.

He said that it was not only my attractiveness but the way I carried myself in an effeminate way. I had never seen this in myself but when he said how I bounced when I walked and smiled over my shoulder, I saw his point. As he talked, the weird thing was he didn't see this attraction to me as gay. He saw me more as a woman than a boy. The way he talked about me became more and more flattering. I had never had anyone be so complementary before even if he did think of me as a sissy bitch. When we got to my house I could not help but to invite him in for a drink. I had a strong sense of where that would take me.

Bob told me he would wait on the couch for me as I got some bourbon for both of us. I was feeling very high when I came in with the drinks. Bob sat on the couch and just smiled as I walk toward him. I handed him his drink and tried to sit down and he said don't. I hesitated and he said firmly don't sit down. He told me to take off my clothes and show him what I had. A moment of sobriety sweep over me. Was this really happening. Again he said firmly take off your clothes. They were dropping to the floor as I stood in front of this huge black man. He asked me to turn around to show him what I got. I did as he asked.

Bob pulled me to the couch and started kissing me. It felt odd but a little excited to be naked and making out with a 40ish black man. He kissed on my neck and down to my nipples. Than he stopped and told me to get him another drink. When I didn't react fast enough, he smacked me hard on my bare ass. He told me to move my slut ass and I ran to get his drink. I got back with the drink quickly, handed it to him and regained my spot at his side. While he finished his drink he told me what his plan was for me.

He told me I was to stop calling him Bob and start calling him Daddy. Daddy said we were going to spend the week getting me turned out. With my parents out of town, we would spend the weekend and the evenings when he was off to teach me to take black cock. Daddy said once his black seed started to get into my system, there would be a natural feminine change and I would love being a sissy slut fag. I was a little numb at the direction I was being lead but too drunk and curious to argue.

He took my naked body in his arms again and began kissing me again. I made sure to to meet his tongue with mine. He had both hands wrapped around me and started playing with my butt hole. I gave into whatever need he wanted. Then he looked me in the eye and said I want to taste your pussy. I knew immediately what he meant. I got up, bent over and spread my ass cheeks. He started by licking the length of my crack while rhythmically smacking my cheeks. After a few minutes of this, he forced his tongue into my hole as I let out a wine. He proceeded to eat out my boy pussy as I moaned continually. He saliva coated my asshole and ran down my thighs.

Daddy was very hot for me at this point. He loosened his pants and finally released the monster bulge that was fighting to get out. It sprang forward as I was being pushed to my knees and smacked me in the face. His black cock was 11"s long and as thick as my forearm. He told me to suck it and guided me to the thick mushroom head that was leaking pre-cum. Daddy told me to lick away the sticky mess and I did. Once I swallowed the pre-cum, I began sucking this massive black dick and huge balls.

I started sucking just past the head than I would get more forced down my throat until I gagged. Soon saliva was coating his whole cock and dripping on his balls. Daddy guided me down to his balls and I would lick them dry while I stroked his wet shaft. Than back to the top again to gag on more inches. His dark black cock glistened as I worked away at it. The whole time daddy was telling me what a good nigger slut I was and that I was born to be a black man's sissy. After 30 minutes, he was pounding my numb throat than tensed up, forced his black cock as deep as he could and began shooting his massive load into my belly. I could not keep up swallowing it and his cum started leaking out of my mouth and even out of my nostrils.

When he pulled his cock from my mouth, more ropes of jizz landed on my face, hair and chest as I fell to the floor trying to catch my breath. A barely laid there a minute when daddy smacked my ass again and made me get up to lick his cock and balls clean.

As I kneeled in front of him, daddy spread the remaining cum all over my face and told me to leave it there. I licked his fingers clean than was instructed to get him another drink. When I returned, he had taken off the rest of his clothes and I got my first look at his muscular black body. I snuggled up next to him as he finished his drink and watched his shaft come to life again. When he finished his drink, he lifted me into his arms and carried me upstairs as I directed him to my parents bedroom.

Daddy laid me on the bed and went to the bathroom to find something. I folded back the comforter, than laid naked on the bed waiting like a whore. Daddy came back with exactly what he was looking for, a bottle of lube. He told me it was time to turn me out. He kissed my shoulder as he rolled me onto my side. His black Rod was again fully erect and intimidating. He massaged the lube into my asshole and began working a finger in. I pushed his hand and he smacked my ass. Even one finger felt too big for my virgin ass. After a few minutes of sliding one finger in and out of me, daddy tried two fingers and I fought it again but this time got three powerful swats on my ass. He said don't fight me faggot or I'll take you hard. Again I pushed him away and this time received at least five hard smacks on my beet red cheeks.

I looked over my shoulder and saw him lubing his cock. Than he forced me on my stomach and with one strong push had three inches of black dick up my newly created pussy. I was screaming out loud as he held his cock in place. He smacked my ass than pushed a little more and I screamed again, begging for him to pull out. He continued doing this until he was about half way in, than started stroking in and out. With each stroke it felt like my guts were coming out and my boy pussy throbbed. He whispered in my ear, your my girl now. He said from the time he first saw me he knew I would one day be giving up my pussy to him.

His words soothed me and I relaxed and let him fuck me. Even though it was painful, I was hard and daddy reached around to massage what he called my clitty. With his big black cock buried in my ass pussy, I began to cum. Than shortly after, I felt him tense up and breed his bitch with a river of cum. After a few minutes of laying there with his cock still in me, I asked to use the bathroom. I got up on very shaky legs with cum leaking down my thighs from my stretched hole.

I got on the toilet and pushed out what seemed to be a quart of blood streaked cum. I cleaned up as I knew there was a round two coming.

Daddy had me get us drinks and we smoked a joint while still in bed. In between the drinks and pot, I managed to lick his cock clean and started giving him another blow job. I romanced his huge black dick until he was ready for my pussy again. We fucked two more times before we fell asleep. The last time I got on top of him and pushed his black meat inside me and rode him until we both came. I fell asleep next to him, cum filled and cum plastered with a smile on my face.

When we woke the next morning, we showered together like lovers, making out the whole time. Than daddy had me make him breakfast while he laid in bed. We ate breakfast in bed together, kissing and feeding each other. Than he said it was time for me to get more feminine. We spent the next two hours shaving my body hair, painting my toenails and picking my mom's lingerie to wear.

When we were done, I was completely smooth with a small strip of hair above my clitty, pink toenails and pink see through nightie with a frilly g-string. I looked in the mirror and was in awe of my transformation between yesterday and today. The pink nightie fell to the middle of my ass and you could see my tan lines and g-string. The g-string disappeared slightly above my hole because it was still gaping. Daddy started the celebration of my new look by getting me on my knees and face fucking me. Releasing my head only to lick his black balls. When he came, he filled my belly as well as creaming my face and hair.

Almost immediately after daddy's cum shot, the doorbell rang. I got off my knees and looked out the window. It was our neighbor Michael who my parents had sent to check on me. I stood there frozen until daddy smacked me on the butt and said answer it. I started to put on a robe when he pulled it off and said answer it like you are...now!

I meekly walked toward the door embarrassed with my heart beating out of my chest. I opened the door and Michael looked at me in shock with cum on my face and my pink nightie. Than he looked up and I turned around. Daddy was standing on the stairs totally naked with 11"s of cock glistening from my saliva. Michael looked back at me smiling and said I'll leave you lovebirds alone. I'll check on you tomorrow and walked away. I stood there with the realization that my parents friend knew I was getting fucked and feminized by a huge black man. That thought lasted until daddy pulled me to the couch, bent me over and worked his black cock into my pussy. As he began fucking me I noticed that he had opened all the blinds. Every neighbor that passed by would know I was a fag slut for nigger cock.

We fucked and sucked all day Sunday as I continued to get turned out. I made all of his meals, brought him drinks and rolled his joints. He taught me about golden showers, how to eat his butthole and how to use a butt plug. He had to work all week but said he was staying every evening. I was to make him dinner every night. Before he left for work on Monday, we showered together and I sucked his cock at the door.

Shortly after he left, the doorbell rang and Michael was standing at the front door. I did put on a robe this time to cover up, but forgot about the pink toenails. When I opened the door, Michael smiled and asked if I was ok. I said yes and he saw that I had cum in the corner of my mouth and gently wiped it away. Embarrassed, I told him I just ate breakfast and again he smiled and let it go. Michael asked me if I could help him with the pool and I told him I would be over in an hour.

When I got to Michael's house he was in his bathing suit having coffee. He apparently just had gotten finished swimming. He offered me coffee and we sat down to talk on the patio. The first thing he asked was how long I'd been dating my "boyfriend ". I said only a few days and he asked directly if Bob was the one that "turned" me and was I now "black only". I told him I was in the process of being turned and said I had only had black cock. While we were talking, he slipped off my shoes and began rubbing my feet while exposing my pink toenails. Before I could answer his questions, he began unzipping my shorts. He stripped me on the patio than walked me straight to the bedroom. He started kissing me than whispered in my ear,

I'm going to find out how a nigger slut fucks. He smacked my ass hard than pushed to my knees and began force fucking my throat. His cock was about 7"s but thick. He was going balls deep while he made comments about me being a black cock whore and sissy princess. Then abruptly he pulled out and went to get a condom. He put it on saying he needed whore protection. He spit on my face than wiped it off and rubbed it into my asshole. That was all the lube he used but thankfully I still had some cum in my ass pussy. He fucked me brutally for over an hour than came in the condom. He pulled it off and made me suck out and shallow all the cum.

Later I cleaned the pool and when I was ready to leave, Michael paid me $20 for the pool and $100 for the fuck. Michael said he had a couple friends coming over the next day that would be willing to pay for a piece of my ass.

With the money I made from fucking white cock in the daytime, I was able to buy sexy outfits for my daddy. That night I was putting dinner on the table wearing stockings, garter belt and heels. He pulled out my butt plug and had his huge black cock in my cunt before we ever had dinner. By the end of the week, I was taking every inch of his cock in my pussy.

Between the guys that Michael set me up with and the black men daddy brought home for me to service, I fucked over 20 guys in one week. I was turned out, but was definitely more attracted to superior black cock.