Cumnoisseur Ch. 05

Story Info
Tim meets the girl of his dreams unaware of her intentions.
14k words
4.64
15.5k
17

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you brush your teeth?" Logan asked me when I met him near the staircase that led us to the building's entrance.

"Of course."

We crossed the hallway and met the sun outdoors. It would be another hot day. I had my sports gear in my backpack, plus a few books, and a notebook with unfinished essays I had to deliver.

"That's sad you gotta brush your teeth. I like it better when I can smell my cum in your breath."

"Asshole," I hit him in the head while he laughed like a crazy bastard.

"No. Seriously. It's hot. It reminds me that you have my cum in your belly, that's all. And that's hot. You know that."

"Stop it, dude. Someone can hear you," I looked around to make sure no one had heard him.

"OK, I'll change words and see if it works. I think it's hot to know you're drinking my eggplant juice," he grabbed his crotch with his right hand and squeezed it hard while he continued laughing.

"Bastard," I ended up laughing too. Logan could be an idiot but he was fun.

We waved at a few friends and talked to other guys before reaching the classroom. Logan and I had many classes together. We were inseparable for the good and for the bad.

"I forgot to say that I bought something that I hope will help you with your 'hard' problem. Just not sure if it'll work, but we gotta try. A few guys online said it does the trick, so we gotta try."

"Dude, can't you talk about something else?"

"Course not." We sat down next to each other as usual. "Number one priority, remember?"

"Yeah, I know. But it's getting annoying," I sighed as I reached for a book in my backpack.

"Deal with it, dude. Till we're done with those bitches."

I yawned. For how long would I need to wake up one hour earlier than usual just to drink cum?

"By the way," he continued "pass me your phone."

"What for?"

"Just do it," I did as he asked. "Unlock it, fucker."

He typed a few stuff over there. It wasn't easy to use my phone because the screen was cracked. I could have it fixed, but I liked the way it looked. I guess it was more macho broken like this. It showed how tough I was.

"Here, I made you a profile over there," he gave me my phone back. I couldn't see the pictures clearly, but I guess there was the picture of a dick on the top and the word cum somewhere.

"What the fuck is this? I don't want photos of dick on my phone."

Now, it was his turn to shush me.

"Calm down. It's just the forum's logo, geez! This is a forum of chicks who like to swallow jizz like you. That's all. And a few of them could help you out to get more creative."

"How do you know this?"

"I'm making my research. I told you. I was looking for forums that can help you with the stuff you need to know. Those bitches are nasty. You gotta see." Logan was getting excited as he sat up straight and moved his face closer to mine. "You won't believe the shit they say and do. I made a profile for you, totally discreet. This way, you can make them questions like what to say to make me happy."

I wasn't too smart, but I understood that Logan decided to show me that site inside the classroom, so I'd be forced to hold myself. I was thinking about arguing regardless, but the professor was inside the classroom and the class was about to start. The fucker waited for the perfect time to throw this on me.

Logan knew I couldn't hold my anger for too long because other stuff would eventually change my mood. So, twenty minutes later, I had forgotten what he's done. Another hour and it felt like nothing had happened.

We had our first break and headed to the toilet together.

"I found a few bitches who are willing to tell you what to say to me when you drink my juice."

The hallway was busy with people rushing in all directions. It wasn't easy to listen to Logan with all the loud voices in the background.

"What are you talking about?"

"The forum. You check it later. There are a couple of them on your profile under the friends' zone. Talk to them."

"That's sick, dude. Do you want me to talk with them about swallowing your... juice?"

"They are nice. Don't be like that. Besides, they'll never know who you are. Listen, I'm doing a lot for you, so can you do this for me?"

I sighed. I was opening the door to the toilet, but Logan stopped me. He suggested we should try the restroom upstairs. Logan's desire on trying different toilets was something new and unexpected, but I didn't see any problem with it. I followed him while he showed me the way. My friend smiled like a child. Yeah, he was happy but also cautious. I caught him looking over his shoulder and across open doors before turning left into an empty corridor.

We entered the toilet that was calm as usual. Logan and I pissed in the urinals and before I could reach the sink he invited me into a stall.

"What for?"

"I wanna cum. Got a fucking boner here that needs attention," he explained with his hand groping his crotch. The way he grinned and bit his lower lips at the same time indicated he was imagining something nasty.

"And why do you need me?"

"Dude, you swore you'd do this for me. You promised you'd never let me waste my cum again. If I got to cum, you'll handle it. You promised."

"Did I?" I didn't remember. I knew he had said so many things on the previous day, but I couldn't remember the details. Shit, I couldn't believe I've gotten myself into this.

"Yeah. So, get in coz I wanna cum and now you must swallow it. You said you would. C'mon. If I see my cum being flushed away I won't feel like talking to you again, man. Seriously. You promised me." He wouldn't stop until I walked toward the stall. He nodded and flashed me another grin.

We squeezed ourselves into the cubicle. It wasn't easy to find the best spot over there, but I managed to stay far enough so his dick wouldn't touch me. The thought of it disgusted me tremendously.

"Dude, when you swallow your jizz, where do you cum? In your hand?" He asked me.

"You say it like I do that all the time. I did it only once."

"Whatever. Where was it?"

"Yeah, in the hand. Why?"

"Coz I'm gonna cum and there's no bowl here. I could cum in my hand, but I think you can help me out here. Just put your open hands near my dick and I'll aim it over there."

"Seriously?"

"C'mon, you've done this already. You're fucking swallowing my seed, man. What's wrong with touching it? Do it coz I'm about to cum."

Logan was jerking faster, and I could see he was about to nut. I quickly opened my hand to get it coz I knew the consequence if I failed to comply. Besides, he was right. It wouldn't harm me to touch his jizz.

"Fuck, I'm coming." He announced. His body shook while his hands stroke his meat furiously. He looked up knowing he could trust me.

There were five full spurts of thick cum on the palm of my hands. So thick and creamy. Logan's hand was still milking his cock but much slower now. We noticed there was still cum stuck to the head of his dick. He looked at me and grinned.

"Do you want me to waste that?"

"I ain't touching your dick. No way in hell. That's never happening."

"Fuck. Waste then. I think I don't wanna touch my jizz ever again. I never liked it anyway, but I had no option," he reached for the toilet paper and cleaned the wet tip.

"I thought you said you liked it..." I was a little confused.

"Nah, I said it's like a granny's dinner. And, in this case, I'm the granny. No, that sounds weird. I'm the cook. And a cook never likes his own food, right? We just like to feed others. I like feeding you. I said it's hot."

"I just don't understand how I'll be able to take notes here," I was thinking about the usual process of swallowing his jizz and writing down how it tasted.

"Nah. In cases like this, you swallow for my enjoyment only. No science. You're doing me a favour, that's all. Well, unless you like the taste. Then I'll be the one doing the favour."

He was trying to twist our arrangement again. He was very good at it.

"I don't."

"Uh?"

The son of a bitch had me in a trap. I swore I'd say his jizz tasted great even if it didn't. I had no way out of this.

"I mean, it's not that bad..."

"Uh?"

"Yeah, it's quite good, ok?"

"Fuck, you're horrible at that, but I knew you'd like it. So, go on and swallow everything. To the last drop."

I saw my palms getting closer to my face until I closed my eyes and licked my hands clean.

"So?" He asked while he finished cleaning his dick with the toilet paper.

"Delicious. Really good. Thanks."

I wished I could say something different. This was perhaps the first time I felt genuinely humiliated. This wasn't about getting my cum to taste better. This had nothing to do with revenge against those two bitches. This was simply for Logan's amusement.

"It's alright, squirt. As I said, it's hot to feed you. But you gotta work on the things you say to me. From what I see, you're the only one enjoying our deal. Getting to drink all this delicious spunk and still growing a real dick. You gotta pay me back somehow, so work on it, k?"

I could only wonder how many times Logan could cum in a day. No wonder, he was asking me for formulas and pills that could enhance his sexual performance. I know his record was seven times in a single day, but he wanted to double that soon.

"We don't have much time left before meeting those bitches. We must do the impossible. I've heard that Sarah is already spreading rumours about us among the girls."

"No shit." I was surprised. I couldn't believe we had been that bad.

"Yeah. I'm telling ya. Soon, they'll be all laughing at us and no more head till the end of our days here. Dude, you gotta take this more seriously. This is about our honour. We don't do this right and we're doomed for four fucking years. We're gonna be the biggest losers ever. They may even make songs about us."

There were songs about frustrated losers on the campus. That was normal with the wrestling team. I couldn't remember a song about a sexually frustrated loser, but it should have a few around. I didn't want to be immortalized in such a fashion.

"I'll do my best. I swear," I was worried.

"You better. I don't want my name in a song. You get it, right?"

I didn't know I could feel more guilty, but I did. Logan didn't want to hear my whining. Was I complaining that much? I thought I was being quite cooperative.

"You know what we should do? I was thinking it could be a good idea if we quit a few subjects this semester and did only the essential ones. We haven't had any exams yet, so we wouldn't lose much. Then we can finish them in the next year. We would have the whole afternoons free, except when we're training. What do you say?"

"I don't know, man. My pa wouldn't be happy about it..."

"You don't need to tell your rents. I won't tell mine. We can do it together next year. No big deal. A lot of guys do that. We need this time for our project."

"And what would we do?"

"We'll take the time to develop our juice formula and to turn your weenie into a proper dick. I also need time to cum and you to swallow. What if we called in sick and skipped the next week of classes just to see how it goes? If we can make good progress, then we quit the classes altogether. We should at least give it a try. We don't want to be in a loser song, right?"

"Yeah. I guess you're right," I was a little unsure, but Logan knew what to say to convince me.

"Sweet," he took my answer as a clear 'yes.' "Take the afternoon today and go to town. There's a big sex shop near the main avenue. Find pills that can keep me hard during the day and something that makes me cum more. Do a little research before lunch."

Logan took a different class that time of the day, so I'd be on my own. I knew I'd have enough time to find what pills to buy.

I didn't hear a word the teacher said. It wouldn't be important anymore regardless. I was pretty sure I wouldn't be taking that class again.

I took a few notes and found the address for the sex shop Logan mentioned.

Before putting my phone back in my pocket, I took a few minutes to see what that forum was about. There were a few messages in my mailbox. A chick named 'cumnoisseur' had left me one with the title 'tips'.

I opened it.

"Hey cumbreath. Nursing_jock said you needed to learn how to thank him for his jizz. He also said you got a few things to ask me. What's that? Are you there?"

Everything seemed so wrong. First of all, I was talking with a woman about me doing things only women do. Men don't swallow sperm. What would she think of me? Second, what's the deal with these nicknames?

I got a message from Logan.

'A chick in the forum said he sent you a message. Answer her. Just start a conversation.'

I thought of replying but this could lead to a pointless discussion. Besides, I didn't want to waste my time typing several messages that would take me nowhere. On the other hand, if I didn't say anything, I'd be agreeing to do what Logan asked. I thought about it for a while. It couldn't hurt to talk with this woman. It would be way less painful than fighting Logan. I got my phone again and logged in to the forum.

'Hi. Yeah. This is weird. I don't know what my friend told you.'

Sent. The answer didn't take too long to pop.

'Hi. It's alright. Don't be afraid. I'm a friend. You can trust me. You can ask me whatever you want.'

A friend? I didn't even know her.

'Do you like to drink cum?'

I made an obvious question. We were in a forum for women who liked to drink cum, what else would she be doing there? I decided to send another question so she wouldn't think I was stupid.

'What you all talk about here?'

The answers kept coming quickly.

'Love cum. We talk about our passion. The types of cum, the taste, where to find guys willing to feed us, anything related to it. What about you? What do you like the most about it?'

'No. I don't like it... This is so weird.'

'It's alright. But it's funny. Your friend said you loved it, but you couldn't say it out loud. That's why I decided to help you. If you don't like it then what are you doing here?'

This wasn't good. I didn't know what Logan had said to this woman. He could have said anything. Texting is always a problem because you can never say what the other person is feeling without looking at them. Was she angry because I was wasting her time? Did she think I was lying to her? Even worse, what if she thought Logan had lied to her? She wouldn't talk to me anymore, and he would be pissed coz I wasted his time too.

'I like it. But as you said, It's just hard to admit. You know...'

'I understand. But there's nothing to be ashamed of. You men are so lucky. You can drink it whenever you want. Fuck, I wish I had balls kkkk Do you like your own or only his?'

'Only his.' I was so embarrassed. What was I saying?

'It's ok. Some men are made to feed and others to be fed. That's normal. Some seeds are stronger than others.'

I was a little lost here. Was she saying some men are born to drink cum? It didn't make any sense to me. I was a slow reader. I should've understood it wrong. Anyway, it didn't matter.

'Why stronger?'

'There are different types of cum. Your friend must have the good one. The one that is made to be tasted and swallowed. You know, the thick and tasty one. Yours must be the bad one. Guys who squirt watery and bland jizz no one likes to swallow.'

I felt hurt. Was she saying chicks would never swallow my jizz?

'My jizz is good. I bet you'd love it.'

'So, you'd swallowed yours?'

Fuck. I didn't want to get there.

'Yeah...'

'But you prefer your friend's? Coz you don't need to swallow his if you have your own. So, why do you swallow his?'

This woman was trying to piss me off. Honestly, I didn't know what else to say besides degrading myself a little further.

'Coz his is better. Ok? There you go.'

'I bet it is. But you're lucky. You have him to feed you. There are other men out there with cum as good as his. You will find plenty.'

'No. Thanks,' I laughed quietly. This woman didn't know shit about me. Only in her dreams I'd swallow the cum of other men besides Logan.

'So, he said you're a terrible taker. You can't praise him for his load. You ain't thankful enough.'

'Yeah. I don't know what to say."

I suddenly panicked. What was I doing? Talking to a stranger about something so nasty. Exposing myself like that. What for?

'Listen. I feel you. I don't think you like cum at all, do you? You can be honest with me. I won't tell your friend.'

I was expecting that.

'Thank god. Yeah, sorry. I hate it.'

'So why are you drinking it?'

'Coz we want to improve our jizz taste so chicks will drink it. But he hates cum and can't put it in his mouth.'

'And you can?'

'It's not that bad. I've tried mine before,' I thought of saying something different but I didn't want her to know my intimacy.

'It makes sense. Some men really hate cum. It can make them sick.'

'No shit.'

'Yeah. Some throw up for days if it touches their tongue. Some can't even touch it.'

'Fuck. I didn't know that,' it made total sense to me. Logan wouldn't trick or fool me. He didn't lie when he said I was the only one who could help him.

'It's good you're both in this together. But be honest with me. Do you really hate it? If you did you wouldn't be drinking it.'

'It's not that bad. But it ain't right,' I typed after a brief sigh.

'Why not?'

'Coz I'm a man. Men don't do this shit.'

'Well, you're a man and you're doing it, right? One thing has nothing to do with the other. You can be a man and still enjoy your friend's cum.'

'I dunno.'

'He said he wants you to thank him. I don't get it. Given your arrangement with him, he should be the one thanking you.'

Very weird, but her sweet talk made me feel like telling her everything that had happened between Logan and me. I needed to open up to someone, and sometimes it's so much easier to speak with strangers. Maybe I could trust her. She knew a part of me not even my closest friends did anyway. I told her what happened with Sarah and Michelle. How my willy was so small and they hated it. How Logan said 'no' to them just to help me.

'Wow, he's such a good friend,' she said.

'I know.'

'Now I understand. Yeah, you must be more thankful. You don't find friends like this anymore. You're so lucky.'

'Yeah. He's a great guy. Just dunno what to do.'

'There's one thing you must do before anything.'

'What's that?'

'You need to start liking his cum for real. You can't pretend something like this or he'll never believe you.'

'That's weird. I can't do that.'

'Course you can. You said that his cum isn't bad, which means it's good. You know it's good. Besides, this is only between you and him. You gotta give him something or you're being unfair.'

'And what should I do? This is impossible. You can't just change that.'

'Relax. It's been done several times before. This forum is full of chicks that hate the taste of cum and want to change it so they can please their boyfriends. Their cases are even worse than yours. They really hate cum. You like it somehow. You just need to love it instead."

I read those words and couldn't help but think about what I was doing. Yeah, it came to me again. What kind of dude would talk about this kind of shit with a chick? The class was ending. I got my notebook and found the sex shop's address and the names of a few pills that I had written down. They should have one of them. I was not even thinking about the reason why I needed to do this, but I did.

I didn't answer cumnoisseur back till I was on the bus on my way to the city. I fished for my phone and started typing. I couldn't think too much at this stage. I had to be a good friend to Logan. I was being such an asshole judging him.

'Can't see it happening. How did they do it?' I was honestly curious. I've tried to convince chicks before about how cum was good and how they'd love it if they gave it a try. I never believed in my words, but everything seemed fine when I had girls swallowing my cum, which never happened.