Cumside Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jared's tune had changed, as you might imagine, and with every inch of my being I resisted rubbing the success of my venture in his face.

Most were simple quickies, I rarely lasted more than ten minutes. Standing there, my erection out, watching and feeling an unknown girl do wonderful things to my penis, it was beautiful.

One handsome dark-haired girl had a rather strange request of me. She insisted I pull my shorts and drawers all the way down to my ankles, then had me squat on my haunches like a baseball catcher.

She then took me while on all fours herself, and the sight was quite captivating, her long lanky body in a sweater and jeans in front of me, ponytail bobbing about while she worked me. She reached under my balls and gave them an absolutely wanton workout, finger tips running up my ass-crack, while she sucked me. My climax was unusually powerful.

When we were done, she stared at me carefully while I pulled my shorts up, her lips still shiny with semen.

"That's my favorite way with my boyfriend. He squats at the headboard of our bed and I prowl up to him to take his sweet cock in my mouth. He loves it that way, and I have gotten to like it too. I get so wet when I do it." She wiggled her hips.

I visualized what her long body would look like if we did this properly in bed, with no clothes on, what seeing her back and naked ass would do to my arousal levels. I shivered with pleasure.

I considered a marriage proposal. Then the notion of assassinating her boyfriend.

I offered to "help her out," not quite sure how I would handle this, but she shook her head.

"No, thanks. I'll take care of things at home." A smile and she was off.

Over the last eight weeks I have had my prick sucked fifteen times. I keep track, now that I am in business. No repeats, but no unsatisfied clients either. I have to tell you about two in particular.

I got a response from "Ukraine" and we went back and forth a few times. Like many, she said she was missing her boyfriend. One of the other things I had learned was to be totally deferential when this detail was revealed. "I know I can never replace him, never be like him, but I'll try to come close," I would say. "Treat me a little like a Zoom meeting, only I am real, not the same as the original article but close enough in these miserable times."

Well, it turned out she was a real beauty. Long, lean limbs, straight blonde hair almost to her waist, even before she took her mask off I knew she would be a knockout.

Her eyes expressed complete delight when she pulled my cock out, and she looked at it, stroked it, admired it from every angle before giving me a satisfied look. She took me for a long time, sensed when I was getting close, and left off, to suckle my balls or play with less sensitive areas of my shaft until she thought she could go back to tongue and mouth work.

I was having a hard time keeping still, my hips pushing into her, I was desperate for relief, she felt so nice, and yet a good ten minutes went by before I absolutely erupted in her mouth. She nursed, lovingly, for another couple minutes, eyes closed, savoring everything, then gave me a sweet look.

"Any chance of seconds?" she asked, an exotic Slavic lilt to her words, arching those lovely eyebrows. I was spent enough to be honest with her, telling her likely not for some time. She looked disappointed, but another flash of brilliance hit me (I was going to be running out of this attribute, sooner or later.)

"Would you like a two-for-one special perhaps? Tonight only? I can maybe make arrangements with my associate."

She nodded.

I texted Jared, told him I had a good client, and could he come outside and "deliver some more product."

"huh?" he responded. I swear sometimes the guy had the brain of a gnat.

"do you want ur dick sucked or not?"

"be right down."

"wear a mask," I added.

So the Ukrainian and I are chatting, my cock tucked safely, but wetly, back into my drawers, and Jared comes racing down the pathway. He stops and the two eye each other.

I moved to the side to make room for him. It felt safest if we had our backs up against the shrubbery, as far from sight as possible.

He whipped out his dick and the girl got absolutely excited.

Jared and I are about the same size in the penis department, I think mine looks better, naturally, but really they were fairly similar.

Well, the wench was on him like a cheap suit, playing with his shaft, sucking on his prick-head, far less slowly and deliberately than she had done with me.

Jared is shooting glances my way, sort of amazed, he finally had a clear idea of what I had been up to. I do not expect to be getting any more teasing about my business from him.

Well, it is not often, outside of porn, that I get to see a handsome woman fellate another guy and in the five minutes it took for Jared to fill her mouth, his hips humping away and frantic grimaces going across his face like sheet lightning, my own erection came back.

It couldn't be ignored, actually, since I had pulled it out again and played with it while the Ukrainian maiden sucked my apartment-mate.

She nursed a bit and looked over at my slick and re-hardened prick, then up at my face, and gave me a saintly smile.

"Yes?" she said.

"Yes, my dear. You're my best client yet." I can't believe I said that.

For the first couple minutes she kept her hand on Jared's rapidly dwindling penis, but she seemed thoroughly pleased with a second chance at me, and before long all her attention was on my pick and my balls.

She rubbed my testicles, suckled them, Jared's eyes like saucers, and she played her mouth up and down. Although by rights my second should have taken longer, it didn't, whether she was more eager, more enthusiastic, or I had just gotten so aroused watching her with Jared, I don't know, but I pumped her mouth full a second time, watching her cheeks bulge out and her throat contract.

Jesus, three sperm loads in maybe twenty minutes.

She looked at each of us afterwards, eyes shining.

"Thanks, you two. I haven't felt so much like a slut in, I dunno, two months? Made my day."

I assured her the pleasure was mutual, thanked her profusely and she turned to blow us a kiss when she went down the way, before putting her mask back on.

I wish I had a camera to have recorded Jared's expression.

"They always like this?"

I shook my head, "No, I wouldn't have called you down here if they were."

The last one, just a few days ago, for reasons I will explain in a moment, was also momentous, for different reasons.

I had gotten a nibble from "Melanie" and had set a time for 8pm.

I saw the same Honda Fit that had delivered my first client pull up and park but this time it was the driver who came out.

She wordlessly followed me down the path and stared at my crotch while I pulled my penis out. I had a million questions but didn't want to say anything to ruin things.

"Caroline, I mean 'Lonely gal'," she caught herself, "said you were nice. I am missing my own boyfriend, and thought I would give you a shot."

I indicated all conversation was sacred, confidential, and I welcomed her presence. Things had changed a little on the street in the past week, it seemed that some of the state pandemic restrictions were getting loosened, local authorities talking about moving into Stage Two of reopening.

I had noted some sporadic activity at the hair salon, although not much, and had started figuring that things might have to be altered a little shortly.

Well, "Melanie" had happily removed her mask, revealing a face with a sweet dimple when she smiled, and started fondling my shaft and balls, then taking my cock-head into her mouth for an initial get-acquainted suckle when I heard noise from the back of the salon.

A light went on inside, a door opened and closed, and Melanie and I both simultaneously bolted back and dove underneath a section of the bushes, hearts racing. We held each other closely, first time for that oddly comforting sensation in ages, while we listened and strained to hear what sorts of things were going to happen next. I tried to plot an escape strategy and failed miserably.

There was a little activity for maybe five minutes, the light went off and we waited for maybe ten minutes longer as a precaution. I was determined not to lose this chance however, and had placed Melanie's hand on my penis, still outside my jeans, the scare making it a little softer, but still hopeful. It felt very nice to be holding her warm, human, body next to me.

"I think we're good," I finally whispered, and I think she believed me.

She began to slowly stroke me, and I was pleased that she had not released her hold on my penis. She certainly could have done so. We were cramped, fairly uncomfortable, but neither of us dared risking standing up. Soon her head was in my lap, her mouth over my penis, in the more familiar position for oral attention for me in the past.

I was worried that nerves might make her go quickly and she'd bail out, but she was soft and lingering, and it was a huge delight to have my penis licked and sucked properly, not like a standing stage show. It also felt nice to be able to hold her, squeeze and rub her shoulders, even feel her tits through her shirt. Hardly normal, but better than anything else in the last weeks.

I felt my balls build up their pressure, my penis having grown impossibly excited, and my sperm was most powerful when released, my hips pressing frantically into her while my anus contracted and I pumped her mouth full.

She nursed at my dwindling erection for several minutes, and it was gratifying to know that she wouldn't have done this unless it was pleasurable for her to do so.

We finally disentangled ourselves, I pulled bits of twigs and leaves out of her hair, dusted her off. She left with a smile, and was grateful for many things.

I knew the business would need new arrangements, the old system was done. But businesses, and lust, evolve I reckon, just like viruses, and I would come up with some solutions. The same lifting of restrictions that allowed the salon to reopen might also allow some more room to operate in other ways.

In the meantime, my groin was damp, limp, warm and happy.

12