Cunnilingus Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But before I take you down that road, let me describe to you, as objectively as I can, the woman whose most private places were bringing my tongue and mouth so much joy. In fact, while I am at it, I will include her lover, Katie, and my wife.

If you ever saw my wife and her two best friends at the gym or somewhere out in public together, three pretty women, a blonde and two brunettes, you might be inclined to think of the old television show, "Charlie's Angels."

You would not be alone.

To compare my three favorite Venuses to Charlie's Angels, Liz would be Kelley Garrett, who was played by Jaclyn Smith, Katie would be Sabrina Duncan, played by Kate Jackson, and my wife would be Kris Munroe, Cheryl Ladd's character.

Get the picture?

Liz is the taller brunette, with glamorous brown eyes, larger breasts and an overall more voluptuous figure than either of her fellow angels. She appears to carry a few more pounds than her counterparts, but in the very best places. She exudes sensuality in everything she does.

Katie is the other brunette, slighter in physique but pretty in the most wholesome way, someone who is funny and fun to be around. Her hazel-green eyes sparkle when she smiles, which is often. She, like her lover, turns heads everywhere she goes.

And that leaves my wife, the physically fit, adventurous blonde, with eyes so blue as to incite dreams of the Pacific Ocean on a sunny day. She is smart, funny, feisty at times, and extraordinarily seductive whether dressed in a skirt, evening gown, sweatpants, or nothing at all. I know I am the luckiest man alive to be married to her!

So that is my best attempt at an objective description of the three audacious women who challenged me to bring them to orgasm with my tongue and identify each by her taste.

There was no doubt in my mind the first luscious vagina I devoured that evening belonged to Liz. I continued sucking her labial folds into my mouth, practically filling my entire oral cavity with her sultry essence, while panting and moaning with pleasure. I darted my tongue rapidly in and out of her sopping wet vagina, trying to swallow every drop of her exquisite womanly nectar, while intermittently searching for her clitoris, which was the size of a dry kidney bean, if I can fairly compare Liz's clitoris to something dry!

She held my head through the fabric of her skirt as she rode my face, alternately pulling and pushing, climbing closer and closer to her final orgasmic summit. I sucked her clitoris and circled it with the soft underside of my tongue, quickening and slowing my pace in rhythm with her rocking. With one final thrust, she clamped my head tightly between her thighs and practically pushed my skull through the mattress, sitting on my face with her full weight for one amazing moment before slowly lifting herself off of me.

Before I could catch my breath, a pair of hands, presumably hers, held my face and a hot, breathless mouth was on mine. The kiss was passionate, yet tender, and let me know, although words were not exchanged, that my service had been appreciated. Then I felt the mattress move again as she climbed off of me, and the cool bedroom air on my wet face.

One down, two to go!

I was glad and actually relieved the ladies had agreed to roll dice to determine their order of appearance, since it reduced the possibility of my cunning wife's duplicity. I can not imagine she would have chosen Liz to lead off, yet I was so turned on to have gotten to know her in such an intimate way, and first at that.

I do not deceive myself into thinking I, or any man, for that matter, can provide a woman the level of orgasmic gratification she herself, or another woman, can oblige. But having admitted as much, I do believe sometimes different can be just as exciting as better, and I hoped the challenge my three vixens plotted was half as exciting for them as it was for me!

The mattress sank again as my next delight approached and straddled my face.

With considerably less drama than my first mystery woman, she lowered her goods onto my mouth and I immediately recognized my favorite snack, the one I had consumed almost daily for my entire adult life!

And to think I was concerned about her trying to disguise my favorite thing!

I moaned with pleasure, getting right to work on my wife's sumptuous offering, kissing and licking everything within my reach as similarities and differences between Liz's vagina and hers dashed through my mind. While I still agree different can be very exciting, there is no place on earth like home, and this was mine!

As if by rote memory, my tongue and lips, having danced these steps thousands of times prior, knew exactly how to proceed, and I was determined to make this the most intense orgasm my stunningly sexy darling ever experienced! I forced myself to slow my pace, consciously stopping to breathe every few minutes, enjoying my wife's most piquant offerings immensely.

After several of these brief yet purposeful teases, I slid my nose up to her adorable little clitoris, which is exactly the perfect distance from her vaginal vault to allow me to stimulate it in this manner while continuing to explore her depths with my ever-curious tongue. By working my nose back and forth, and up and down, on her clitoris while simultaneously darting my tongue in and out of her dripping wet vagina, with variations in my tempo, I was able to share my own unfathomable joy with the woman I love long after she began squeezing my head with her taut thighs and scratching my scalp through her skirt, which still covered my face like a sultry humidor of female redolence. If she was moaning, and she may well have been, the sound was muffled by my own cries of passion and her thighs pressed tightly against my ears.

For as long as I can remember, I have gotten more ecstatic pleasure from bringing my lovely wife to climax than from my own orgasm. I had no interest in stopping!

I was so ardent, I began bucking my hips from our bed, despite the ties holding me at all four points and my sexy wife securing my head with her body.

Amidst my thrashing and moaning, a funny thought occurred to me, seemingly out of nowhere. If I was mistaken, which I knew I was not, but just if, and the mystery woman atop my face was not my wife, as I thought, but actually Katie, and my wife was watching this impassioned display, I would have some serious explaining to do!

Spoiler alert: I do know my wife's female anatomy better than I know the back of my own hand; it was not Katie.

At some point, I either knocked her off of my face with my wild antics, or she reached the zenith of her orgasmic ascent and climbed off of her own volition. I prefer to believe the latter.

Like our first mystery woman, she kissed my drenched face breathlessly, consuming the remnants of her lusty flow, before surrendering her perch to contestant number three, of whom I had been fantasizing all day.

I was still dizzy from the intense gratification my saporous wife had provided with her vagina, and had barely caught my breath, when I felt the mattress once again sink down as another exquisite posterior hovered above my expectant face.

Before she even lowered herself onto my tongue, I was able to fill my lungs with Katie's enthralling mix of powdery freshness and womanly musk, which I recognized from the panties she gave me the previous night to study. She was such a sweetheart, I had probably been wishing for this opportunity to make her feel wonderful since the first time we met, subconsciously, of course. Again I moaned with pleasure as I began exploring her, slowly, and deliberately. Liz is a very fortunate woman, I thought as I delved deeper into her lover's hidden treasures, to be able to partake of Katie any day or night. If I was to have just this one chance to sample her delectable orifice, I was certainly going to make the most of it.

Katie's labia were soft and kissable, and I sucked them into my mouth one at a time while continuing to explore the sweet space between with my assiduous tongue.

She shifted her weight on my face slightly, giving me direct access to her dainty clitoris, which I savored as though I would never taste anything so ambrosial again. I drew small circles of saliva around her ethereal bud with the tip of my tongue, then repeatedly bathed it as she rocked forward and back in rhythm with her delicate moans.

I wanted to prolong this occasion indefinitely, while also bestowing the maximum amount of delectation to my one-time lover as I nuzzled and feasted upon her amorous flower.

She continued to rock her petite body forward and back gracefully, her hands resting softly on my head through her skirt, as though telling me she was pleased with my graciousness. I was so smitten by her courteous nature, in the midst of our shameless yet erotic and intimate act, I would have pulled her closer, never to let her go, if my wrists were not tied to the bedposts.

Time after time I disbursed my passion, from her soft labia, to her warm and inviting vaginal aperture, to her engorged clitoris and back again, in a cycle of lustful self-gratification which I only hoped was as pleasing to her. The hands on top of my head indicated to me, I could continue in this manner in perpetuity, which would have served my purposes just fine, despite both of our lovers watching us, closely, in silence, according to the rules we had established at the beginning.

I drank every drop of her elation, and, of course, the mouth-watering nectar that flowed along with it, as her rocking on my face quickened and her toned thighs held me in the most sensuous of hugs, simultaneously captivating and comforting.

Mystery woman number three remained perched upon my face a few minutes longer, much to my delight, hands once again resting on my head while her orgasm subsided. She then laid her slight but cuddly frame on top of me and kissed my face, cleaning up the sexy mess she had made, ruffled my hair with one hand, kissed me softly on the lips, and was gone.

The only sound in the room, with the exception of the symphony of trumpets only I could hear, was the quiet whispering of three licentious women as I remained blindfolded and tied at all four points.

"We're going to need another round," I recognized my wife's voice.

It was just like her to make a joke at such a time, but I did not hear any laughter.

I always say, there is nothing wrong with laughing in the bedroom, as long as one doesn't point! But that is not relevant to this story.

"Are you going first this time?" I asked, "Or will I get to taste Liz first again?"

I tried to imagine surprised expressions on their pretty faces.

"Or does Katie get two turns in a row?" I continued.

I licked my lips and made a smacking sound, then extended my eager tongue and wagged it back and forth a couple of times.

"Wow," Liz said quietly, "He's good!"

"You got that right!" Katie agreed enthusiastically, then cooed, "Mmmmmmm..."

After a momentary pause and some hushed whispering, my wife said, "OK, you win, congratulations! You got a perfect score just as I knew you would."

Then the sexiest woman I have ever known added, "Now what about that second round?"

12