Cup of Sugar

Story Info
Paraplegic college student loses his virginity.
3.6k words
4.38
14.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snapped back to reality when I heard my parents' doorbell ring. I paused my game, unlocked the brakes on my chair, and went to answer it, completely unaware of who it could be.

There's a peephole, but it's not like I can stand up and look through it.

Cautiously, I opened the door to reveal my parents' neighbor, Claire. She was a tall, chubby brunette woman in her early fifties.

"Hi Dave," she said to me.

"What's up, Claire?," I responded.

"Just wanted to see how you are," said Claire. "Your folks are out of town, right?"

"Oh fuck," I thought to myself. "They told her to check on me while they're away."

"They are," I said to Claire. "But I've just been hanging out. I'm actually kinda in the middle of something right now." I said, as I grabbed the rims of my wheelchair.

"Tim took the boys out camping for the weekend," she said. "And with Kendall away at college, I'm just not used to an empty house. I was kind of thinking about ordering some pizza and ordering the new Darren Di Giorno movie on PPV."

"I mean, I love pizza and Di Giorno-," I said, seeing the loneliness in her eyes.

"Awesome!," said Claire, cutting me off. "I'll see you at 7."

I closed the door, pissed at my parents for sending a fucking babysitter after me! It was their first time leaving since I had moved back in, but I'm a goddamned adult and don't need someone to check up on me.

But this was one of their typical overreactions. From the moment I woke up in the ER, my parents didn't leave my side. Rather, they refused to leave my side. Even when I'd ask, politely. Mom and dad were insistent on being involved in every aspect of my care and recovery that they could. Once I was discharged from rehab, I moved back in with them, in the house that they had made "accessible". You'd swear they were running a fucking nursing home. In the name of "accessibility", they took the bathroom door off and replaced it with a rod and curtains.

I wheeled past the curtain and didn't bother shutting it behind me, I was home alone. I grabbed one of the catheter kits from under the sink, and started the process.

I had been independently cathing myself for a little over three months, but I was still getting the hang of it. I was used to the routine, but it was still a fairly foreign feeling. I pulled my joggers down to my ankles, and laid out my supplies. I washed my hands, and wiped my penis off. The catheters I happen to use are self-lubricating, so when I was clean I pointed my tip up, and gently inserted the tube into my numb, floppy schlong.

I'm an incomplete paraplegic, so it's kind of a curse and a blessing. The tip of my penis is pretty damn numb, but the sensation increases the farther down the shaft, with my testicles and perineum almost fully retaining the sensation of touch. So I don't feel my catheter or the suppositories go in, but I have zero control over my bowels and bladder, so again, curse and a blessing.

Once my bladder was empty, I withdrew the catheter, and gave my sleeping member a few hearty shakes into the bowl. I pulled my pants back up and washed my hands, determined to finish my game.

*******

It was a quarter till seven when I shut the door behind me. I looked around, to make sure there wasn't anyone out and about. While there isn't anything easy about adjusting to paralysis, the looks from strangers in public are fucking terrible. But the looks from people who knew me before are even fucking worse. Claire's house is four doors down the street from my parents, at the end of the block. I put my head down and wheel straight down the road, turning into Claire's driveway and knocking.

Claire answered the door wearing considerably more makeup than she had been a few hours before. She was wearing a black skirt that hugged her feminine curves tightly, while enhancing the length of her legs. Claire's top was casual and low cut, showing off her natural, round breasts. She had a glass of wine in her hand, and it wasn't her first.

"Davey," said Claire, as she pulled me in for a tight hug. "So good to see you."

"Good to see you too," I said.

"I wasn't sure what kind of pizza to order, so I figured we could get it delivered before the movie," said Claire. "Please, come in."

I followed Claire past her kitchen and into the living room, where Claire sat on the couch and un-paused her film. I recognized it as Di Giorno's first film, They Came From the Shadows.

"Have you seen this one?," Claire asked.

"Totally," I said. "Actually one of my favorites of his."

"Mine too!," said Claire. "Tim's favorite is Warning Device, but that ending was so lame!"

"And fuck those sequels!," I said.

"Seriously," said Claire. "Dave, you can sit next to me on the couch if you'd like."

I started to wheel toward her, not thinking much of it.

"Sorry," I said. "I bring my own chair everywhere, kinda forget about the furniture."

"No worries," said Claire, smiling. "Promise I don't bite."

I locked my brakes, and grabbed the back and armrest of the couch, as Claire adjusted herself. I swiftly lifted my crippled ass out of my chair, and onto the couch cushion. Unfortunately, the cushion had much more give than I anticipated. I promptly lost my balance and faceplanted directly into Claire's big, pillowy tits. They were soft, warm, and smelled like her perfume. I tried to pick myself up as quickly as I could, but it was tough to pull my head off of her chest.

Claire laughed, and asked if I was okay.

"All good," I said, blushing. "I just wasn't expecting it to be so soft."

"The couch is just old," said Claire. "We have a new one coming in on Monday."

Claire finished her wine as we finished the movie. The couch really did sag, so our bodies were pretty much shoved together for the remainder of the movie, but I really didn't mind.

Claire left to use the restroom, and passed through the kitchen on her way back. She returned with a bottle of tequila, and two shot glasses. As tempting as it was, I gently reminded her that I was three weeks past my twentieth birthday, and had to pass up the offer. Claire smiled.

"It's okay, I'm not gonna tell anyone," said Claire. "Besides, we're both adults."

She made a compelling argument, so I followed her lead. And again. And another for good measure. After the third shot she loosened up enough to ask the question.

"Dave," she said. "If it's not too much to ask, how did, yknow..." Claire trailed off.

I had heard this plenty of times by this point, so at least I was prepared to go into the usual spiel. But I was curious what she knew, so I decided to pick her for more info.

"Didn't my parents tell you?," I asked.

"I mean, a little, yeah," said Claire. She looked straight at me, laughing. "But we both know how your mom is!"

I laughed, mom definitely had earned her reputation for exaggerating or omitting critical details from everything.

"I had a spinal infection," I said. "Thought it was the flu, tried to sleep it off. I wasn't breathing when my roommate found me, I was in a coma for three days and woke up like this."

"Oh my god," said Claire, sobering slightly. "David, I am so sorry."

"It's okay," I said. "I'm getting used to it. Some days are better than others, though."

"I can only imagine," said Claire. "I cared for a quadriplegic man for a little bit, back in college."

I was thankful that I didn't need a caregiver, but if I had to have one, there were definitely worse candidates than Claire. In fact, I'm sure she was an excellent caregiver. Suddenly, a devilish look flashed through her eyes.

"Dave," she said. "Have you been in our hot tub?"

"No," I said. "No, I don't think I have yet."

Claire stood up, and I transferred back into my chair. At least, I tried to. The tequila was hitting me, and that sudden shift affected my vision enough that I sprawled out and ate shit on Claire's living room floor.

"Oh fuck, Dave are you alright!?!," asked Claire, panicked.

"I'm fine," I said, my pride being hurt more than anything. I began to pick myself up.

Claire interjected, "Let me help you."

Claire warped her arms around my torso, pushing my face into her chest. With her other arm, she hooked my crippled little legs and lifted me up, planting my paralyzed ass in the seat. While she was helping me settle, Claire began to tease my right ear and earlobe, before gently stroking the side of my neck with her finger. Claire grasped the backrest of my wheelchair, and gently pushed me out into her backyard, where I could see the tub. It was a beautiful summer evening, it was dark and hot with the smell and sounds of June on the East Coast.

"Here, I can help you get in," said Claire.

"I didn't bring my trunks," I said.

"Oh yeah, that's right," said Claire. She grinned. "But like I said earlier, Davey, we're both adults..."

I couldn't tell if she was kidding. Claire sensed my unease, and spoke up.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," said Claire. "But I've seen my fair share of penises, I promise you don't have anything that I haven't seen before."

I couldn't remember the last time I wasn in a pool, much less a hot tub. Tequila got the better of me. I started with my shoes and socks, then I hooked both my joggers and my diaper, and pulled them both down in one motion, praying that Claire didn't spot my brief. Once the bottom half was undressed, I took my shirt off.

When I looked up, I thought Claire was staring at me, but I realized she was actually checking me out. Using a wheelchair 24/7 definitely helped define my chest and arms, and having no body fat and skinny legs didn't hurt, either.

I tested the water temperature with my hand, it felt amazing. Claire once again gently scooped me out of my wheelchair, and gently lowered me into the hot tub. It was surreal, seeing my own legs being submerged in the water, and not really being able to feel it.

Once I found my bearings, I noticed Claire on the other side of the tub, with her back turned. The moonlight illuminated her perfectly, and I noticed that her blouse and bra were gone. Claire unzipped her skirt and pulled it down to reveal her thick, round, muscular ass, and the long lean legs that supported it. Claire turned around, once again with that grin.

In the moonlight, I could see her pale, milky skin and round, feminine curves. Claire's bush was full and thick, her lips jutted out ever so slightly. She had just a little bit of belly hang, and big, gorgeous pillowy tits, with cute pink nipples. I didn't realize that I was seated right next to the stairs, until Claire's pubes grazed my nose upon her entrance.

"Excuse me," she said, playfully.

Claire sat next to me, and began to stroke my arm.

"If you don't mind me asking, can you feel anything?," asked Claire.

"A little bit, yeah" I said.

"Like what?"

"A little bit," I said. "Here and there."

Claire said, "Y'know Dave, you've really grown into your looks."

"Thanks," I said, not really sure how to respond.

"I mean it," said Claire. "You were always a cute kid, but I never pictured you growing into such a handsome man."

I looked for something to say, as Claire darted her eyes away from me.

"Dave, are you a virgin?," asked Claire. "Sorry if that's too personal."

I was surprised, I was so taken aback that I didn't process it, and needed Claire to repeat herself.

She laughed, before she leaned over and whispered softly into my ear.

"Have you ever had sex with a girl before?"

"No," I said, quietly. "I'm still a virgin."

"It's okay," said Claire. "It'll happen when you're ready."

It was quiet for a sec, until I saw an idea snap into Claire's head

"I want to play a game," she said. Claire pressed a button, and the hot tub's jets were activated, turning the water white and foamy with the air circulation.

"Can you feel that?," asked Claire.

"Feel what?," I asked.

Claire laughed, "I was playing footsie with you!"

I felt her place her hand on my thigh, she asked if I could feel it.

"Yeah," I said. "That's my thigh."

Claire poked my nipple. I looked at her.

"Yeah, I can feel that," I said.

Claire busted out laughing. "I had to check!," she said.

"Can you feel that?", asked Claire.

"No," I said.

"I had my hand on your stomach," said Claire.

Under the bubbles, I felt a finger or two gently stroking my balls up and down. Before I could say anything, I felt the fingers wrap around the shaft of my paraplegic penis; rubbing, tugging and stroking my semi-conscious manhood. I watched the look of playful lust on Claire's face suddenly shift to one of utter shock as we made eye contact. Immediately, she let me go.

"You felt that," said Claire, still shocked.

"Mhmm," I said, still trying to process it.

"Was that too far?," asked Claire.

"No, it was fine," I said. "I just really wasn't expecting it is all."

"I wasn't sure exactly what you can feel," said Claire. "I accidentally grazed you, but then I needed to... satisfy my curiosity."

"I understand," I said, not totally sure that I understood.

"It's getting a little late," said Claire. "We should probably order that pizza."

*******

We ordered pizza, and I tried to focus on the movie, but this whole evening had just been too damned weird for me. When the movie was over, Claire snuggled into my chest.

"Getting late," she said. "I'm tired."

"Me too," I said, and I transferred back into my chair.

"Wanna tuck me in?," asked Claire, innocently.

"Sure," I said.

Claire stood up, and played with my hair as she passed me. I unlocked my brakes, and wheeled behind her, into her bedroom.

"I had a lovely evening," said Claire. "Really appreciate you coming over."

"Thanks," I said. "I had fun."

Claire leaned over to whisper in my ear. With her hand, she began to rub small, rhythmic circles all over my crotch, through my shorts.

"Thanks for everything," she said. "I really need this."

Claire licked behind my ear, all the way over my lobe, finally nibbling on the top for a sec. We started making out, passionately, and Claire stuck her tongue down my throat.

"You're a good kisser, Dave," said Claire.

"Thanks," I responded. "So are you."

Claire began to attack my face and neck with short, hard kisses. She told me to raise my arms, and I did. Without breaking the rhythm of her kisses, Claire grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. Once the shirt was off, Claire began to massage my chest and shoulders.

"Does that feel good?" asked Claire.

"Yeah, yes," I said, out of breath.

Claire kissed me on the lips, and I followed her to the bed. She turned to face me, sitting on the edge of her bed, and slid her cotton shorts toward the floor.

"Dave," she said, seductively. "Are you good at eating pussy?"

I was far too focused on her wet, swollen, pink honeypot.

"I don't know," I said. "I don't think I ever have."

Claire laughed, before lifting her long, lean legs and spreading them, planting a soft, warm foot onto each of my shoulders.

"Dave, do you have rods in your back?," asked Claire.

"No, I don't." I said. "My back wasn't actually broken, so I don't have any hardware-"

Claire dug her heels into my shoulders and jerked her legs back while sitting up slightly, pulling my face directly into her warm, hairy crotch.

"Use your tongue," said Claire. "Use your fingers."

I had never been with a woman like this before, so I tried my best to figure things out. I had fingered a couple of girls before, so I knew how to do that, but it had been a while. I slowly started to lick Claire, and she began to moan. She tasted salty, but sweet, and her lips were the softest, tenderest things I've ever touched. Her pubic hair tickled my tongue. I experimented in the various angles and spaces my tongue could cover. Over, under, in and out. I reached Claire's clit, and began to lick in small, rapid circles and my fingers thrusted in and out simultaneously. Claire's grasp on the back of my head tightened, and continued to tighten, until she pushed my face away from her, forcefully. We made eye contact, as we both tried to catch our breath.

"Dave," said Claire. "You are very good at eating pussy."

Claire spun around, so her shoulders and face were dangling off the same side of the bed her legs were just on. She pulled my shorts down, and began to jerk me off. I got a little hard, but not much else was happening. So, Claire pointed my dick up, and kissed the head. She kissed me up and down, and when she kissed the base of my cock, I got a little harder.

"I see," said Claire. "Party in the back type of guy, eh?"

Claire gently massaged my shaft, while switching between kissing, nibbling and licking the base of my penis. After a few minutes of her magic, I was as hard as I've ever been, even I was shocked.

Claire rubbed her fingers in and out of her wet pussy, to lubricate them. Once her fingers were good and slippery, Claire made a fist around my cock and started to beat me off, aggressively.

"You're fucking gorgeous," said Claire. "I bet the nurses fought over who got to bathe you."

Claire began to lick the underside of my penis, starting from the top of my balls, all the way past the tip. After a minute or so of this, she gently placed her lips over my tip, and started bobbing her head. Once she got a few thrusts in, she began to fully deepthroat me, her lips coming down just slightly enough that I could almost feel it completely.

And even If I couldn't fully feel the blowjob, seeing a first-class MILF suck, kiss, and lick my hard-but-numb cock kept me plenty numb-but-hard. The brain really is the largest sex organ. After she determined that my dick had been sufficiently sucked, she removed me from her mouth, and began to beat me off again. However, she tucked her head slightly and began to lick my balls, before opening wide and taking my entire sack into her mouth. Claire's hand started stroking faster, and her tongue moved slightly, although I was more focused on the gentle sucking motion fully encapsulating my testicles. Claire pulled my balls out of her mouth to speak.

"Your dick is so fucking big," said Claire. "I really wish you could feel the way you're gonna fucking hurt me."

Claire stood up, and plucked me out of my chair, gently laying me on her bed. She kissed me, before gently rubbing a finger down my chest and stomach, stopping at my crotch. She made a fist around my semi-hard cock, and brought me back up to speed.

Claire squatted above my crotch, and gently guided my genitals inside of her own. While she felt good first sliding in, once she was down to the base she felt incredible. Claire moaned loudly, and her big tits bounced up and down as she rode my paralyzed cock. With every thrust, I focused on something else. The warmth of her flesh, the soft, tight squeeze of her muscles. Even feeling her full weight come downing down onto my pelvis was a totally new experience. Claire stopped momentarily, and spun around and re-mounted me, so she was facing the other way.

While in reverse cowgirl, Claire seemed to be going harder, as well as faster. Her moans became louder, and her breathing more labored.

"Pull my hair," Claire said.

I tugged on her hair, and she yelled, thrusting my paraplegic bones even more rapidly. It was at this point, I started to feel a little bit of fluttering in my lower belly. It started off small, but quickly it became harder to ignore. I'm not sure exactly how to describe it, but only that it felt good.

The feeling continued to build until it peaked, shooting up my spine like a ray of the most wonderful light. Then, nothing. Claire got off of me, and we both tried to catch our breath. After a few seconds, Claire silently stood up, and held my hand, before pressing it to her cheek for a few seconds. She let me go and walked out of the room, without saying a word. I laid back on the bed, trying to make sense of what tonight even was. I heard footsteps enter the room, and a weird warmth on my penis.

12