Cupcakes Book 01 Ch. 06 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group giggled, shifting a little closer to the truck again.

"No!" Another blonde, who looked like he was likely related to the girl hiding behind Max, spoke up sounding indignant, "We are wolves of course!" He puffed his chest out proudly at the pronouncement.

Ah, yes, the sniffing, the pack behavior, they were playing wolf pack.

"Forgive me, of course you are wolves, how silly of me." Georgia smiled at them, relaxing now that she knew their game. "So what do you want to know about being human?"

The kids crowded around the door of the truck, sniffing excitedly, reaching up and touching her arm.

"Why are you here? I thought humans weren't allowed?" Max looked up at her with big brown eyes that reflected a strong family resemblance.

"Oh gosh, I didn't know humans weren't allowed, your uncle brought me out for a picnic." She tried to look serious and apologetic, these kids took their game seriously.

"You smell like Rig too." The little blonde girl touched her arm, her face lit up with a smile, "Are you his mate?"

Their heads swiveled up as one, bright, excited eyes begging for an answer.

"Hmmm wow, that's quite a question. . ." How on earth did she answer a question like that? Movement caught her eye and she saw Rig come sprinting out of the building. She grinned, realizing siccing the "pack" on him might be highly entertaining "Maybe you should ask Rig? I bet he knows more about wolf stuff than I do."

Rig reached the truck and leaned against the door, the kids backing up to make room for him. "What are you kids up to?" He tried to sound casual, he shouldn't have left her alone.

"They've never met a human before," Georgia explained. She was smiling at the kids and missed the color draining from Rig's face.

"Is she your mate Uncle Rig?" Max asked as his crew crowded behind him.

Georgia giggled at the shock this caused Rig. He looked at her in a panic, which morphed to confusion as he realized she was laughing. He leaned in the window when she gestured him closer.

"They are pretending to be a wolf pack." She whispered.

His panic deflated rapidly as he straightened up. She thought they were pretending, it was a game. He winked at her before turning to the kids.

"She sure is Max, but I haven't explained all about wolves to her yet. She thought I was human until you blew my cover."

The kids buzzed at this news and Georgia slapped Rig on the shoulder. "What?!" She tried to suppress a laugh and sound outraged, "You're a wolf and didn't tell me?"

Rig looked sheepish and shrugged at the kids, "Yeah sorry. I thought you might be scared, you know, little red riding hood, the three little pigs. . ."

This brought a chorus of giggles from the kids. Georgia crossed her arms and pretended to pout.

"Now I'm mad, I can only be happy if you take me on a picnic."

"You heard her kids, I better get this picnic started quick!" He ran to the driver's side of the truck as the kids cheered and waved. They kept waving and shouting encouragement as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"Your nephew is adorable." Georgia noted as she waved to the kids through the back window.

"He's something." Rig glanced at her, glad she had taken the kids in stride but worrying this would come back to haunt him. At some point she'd realize that the kids hadn't been playing, and he hoped she would understand why he'd pretended they were.

They rode in a comfortable silence, Georgia taking in the pretty landscape they were driving through, Rig delighting in her reactions. It shouldn't surprise him, he figured, Luna wouldn't have matched him with a woman who didn't appreciate the outdoors. He imagined taking her camping, sitting next to a camp fire, snuggling in a tent.

He glanced over at her, remembering his quick conversation with Karen and Will.

"She's having episodes of missing time, when her wolf comes out. She seems so distressed when she comes back, how can I help her?" He rubbed at his face.

"It's only going to get better when she's able to meet her wolf and they learn how to work together." Karen had laid a comforting hand on his shoulder, "I can tell you that for her it's like she fell asleep, it's not a scary place that she goes to, she's unaware of anything going on."

"She says things are moving fast, but I feel like they aren't moving fast enough." He looked out toward the parking lot where Georgia sat in his truck looking at her phone, "I know I have to be patient but can you give me any idea how long before I can come out to her, so to speak."

"The right moment will present itself Rig," Will interjected, "It could be tomorrow or it could be a month from now. For us it was about a week, but everyone is different."

Karen gave a grunt of agreement, remembering Will nervously confessing he was a werewolf and then her disbelief. "Be ready, know that it has to happen, as scary and painful as it will be for both of you. Remember that you are destined and it will all work out in the end. If she needs to be away from you to process everything let it happen."

Rig had left their office feeling encouraged and ready to face what lay ahead, then promptly walked into the pack of kids innocently almost revealing everything.

He turned off onto a dirt road, trying to keep his eyes on the potholes but Georgia was bouncing in a very distracting way.

"Is this the ax murder part of the day?" She quipped as he failed to avoid a bump and she was bounced around the cab, clutching at the handle above the door.

"Yep, I have a gorgeous spot out by the lake for ax murdering." He grinned at her, his eyes darting to her breasts as they reacted to the rough road. Georgia blushed, realizing she was unintentionally putting on a show.

"Hey! Eyes on the road mister!" Her free hand did a poor job of suppressing the bouncing.

Rig chuckled and tried to keep his eyes forward. "It's just around the next corner. I've always loved this spot, I hope you will too."

Sure enough around the next corner the road ended in an open area that looked like it was regularly used for parking. As Rig stopped the truck Georgia took in the spot he'd chosen to share with her. It really was lovely, like something out of a romantic landscape painting. The lake was smooth and reflected the blue sky and occasional cloud. Everything was drenched in color, wildflowers, trees, grass, blue sky and sunlight.

"Rig, it's beautiful!" She gushed, turning to look at him. He was watching her, that hungry look in his eyes again.

"I'm glad you like it." He was trying to maintain a bit of control but he finally had her alone and the sunlight and setting had her postively glowing.

Georgia looked down, shy under his heated gaze, she'd never had someone look at her like he did. It looked like raw, naked hunger and she marveled each time he turned that look on her.

"Should we take the food down by the lake? Is that a picnic table?" She looked away toward the lake.

"Yes it is," By sheer force of will he climbed out of the truck and trotted around to help her step down. She didn't object as he took her hand, both unsurprised now by the mild tingle as their skin touched.

"Hopefully we'll be alone today since it's in the middle of a weekday. This is a pretty popular spot for people to picnic and swim." His wolf was disquieted, somebody was nearby, he wasn't sure who yet but the scent was familiar. He hoped they were just passing by and didn't crash his date.

He led her to the sturdy looking picnic table, setting the food down before pulling her against him for a kiss. She pushed up onto tip toe, pulling his head down and deepening the kiss. The world spun slowly around them as they lost themselves in each other.

Georgia dropped back and looked up at him, "Wow." She whispered, looking up at him with eyes so deep and blue he could drown in them.

He didn't think he'd ever get enough of her kisses, or the way she was looking at him now.

"Let's eat gorgeous, then I have a rain check I'd like to cash in." He kissed her nose as she giggled.

He'd packed sandwiches with thick slices of ham, chips and soda, They sat side by side, looking out over the lake as a gentle breeze rippled across the surface. It was an idyllic scene and they chatted with soft voices as they ate.

Georgia laid her head on Rig's shoulder as she munched the last of her chips.He kissed the top of her head, warmth spreading through him at the casual intimacy, she was comfortable with him for the moment.

"Thank you for sharing this with me Georgia, today couldn't be any more perfect."

"Hmmmmmm, I don't know about that. The food appears to be gone." Georgia noted, grinning as she daintily wiped her mouth with the corner of a napkin and sat up.

Her mischievous grin set Rig's pulse racing, "So it does, are you still hungry?"

She swung her legs over the bench and stood up."You could say I'm hungry, sure."

Rig untangled himself and turned on the bench, his back resting against the table top. Georgia stepped between his knees, feeling empowered by the height difference while he was sitting and she was standing. She grabbed his face and pulled it to hers for a scorching kiss, her tongue teasing his lips until they parted, then boldly exploring his mouth.

His hands found her hips, pulling her body against his as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She broke the kiss and looked down at him, their eye's inches apart.

"What is it about you?" She asked in a whisper, "I feel terrified and brave, shy and bold, anxious and relaxed. You have me all mixed up in the most wonderful way. I don't know what to do next."

"What do you want to do next?" He asked, leaning his forehead against hers.

She cocked an eyebrow and kissed him lightly on the lips, then slid her body down his, sinking to her knees. His hands slid up her body as she dropped, ending up buried in her hair.

Georgia looked around the park like area, "How alone do you think we are?"

"Pretty alone," Rig gestured toward the road, "We'll hear anybody coming well before we see them."

"Well then." She licked her lips and unbuckled his belt. Rig could barely breath as he watched her work to unbutton and unzip his jeans. Her pretty fingers working to open his pants was an image he'd never forget.

She hummed appreciatively as she pulled the waistband of his boxers down. Everything about him excited her, the musky smell, the velvety texture, the salty, sweet taste. She wrapped her hand around him and closed her eyes as she rubbed the head of his cock against her lips.

Rig groaned, caught between never wanting the moment to end and wanting to bury himself in the warm wetness of her mouth. One of his hands gripped the edge of the bench while the other cupped the back of her head, urging her forward as her tongue tickled the sensitive underside of his shaft.

Georgia looked up at him with mock sternness and reached back to grab the hand on her head. "Hands down." She admonished, moving it to the bench beside his leg. He held onto the bench, white knuckled as she continued to languidly explore him with her lips and tongue.

She could feel him tremble, knew she was testing every bit of control he had. The fact that she could drive him crazy was a heady aphrodisiac and she could feel her body heating up. She pressed her lips against the now sticky head of his cock and let them part as she pushed forward, taking him in with a soft moan.

"Fuck, George, holy fucking fuck." The wood of the bench cracked as he gripped it, her teasing pace driving him wild.

She let him pop out of her mouth with a laugh, "You're so eloquent when you're all worked up." He opened his mouth but his response was cut short as she plunged her mouth around him, burying him to the hilt. His hips pushed up, seeking to push inside her as far as possible.

George pushed back on his hips until he'd settled on the bench. She kept one hand on his thigh with wrapping the other around the his rigid shaft. It was twitching and throbbing in her hand.

She began sliding her hand and mouth up and down the length of him. Her hand twisted around the head as it slipped from between her lips, then glided back down followed by her mouth. Rig let his eyes close and his head fall back as she increased her pace.

"Georgia," He croaked, "You're going to make me cum."

"Mmmmmm" She hummed in agreement, her hand twisting and sliding along his saliva slicked cock.

She felt him swell against her tongue and pushed forward, closing her lips around him as her mouth filled with the unique taste of Rig. She kept her mouth around him until the spasms stopped and she felt his body relax. Rig looked down as she gently released his cock. She grinned and swallowed, remembering how much he'd liked that the first time.

Rig released his death grip on the bench and reached for the vixen between his knees. He pulled her up with him as he stood, one hand on the small of her back holding her against him, the other going back to a place he was beginning to love, the thick, soft hair at the back of her head.

She tensed in surprise as he bent her back, his mouth devouring hers, tasting himself on her tongue.

Georgia's head was spinning. Every time he kissed her she melted. The hardness of him, the solid masculinity made her feel like she was safe to relax and let whatever was happening unfold.

Rig felt the tension leave her as she molded her body to his, her surrender was like a shot of adrenaline and he growled in response. He pulled her head back. She looked up at him, eyes half closed, lips parted slightly. His eyes traveled down her exposed throat, he could hear her heart pounding and see her pulse flutter under her skin.

"Georgia." Her eyes opened wide as he licked his lips, "I need to taste you again."

Before she could react he'd scooped her up in his arms, making her squeal in surprise. He sat her on the table top and started pushing her dress up her legs. Georgia's hands hovered uncertainly, as if she might move to stop him.

"Please." He whispered against her lips, then kissed the corner of her mouth. His lips feathered across her jaw and down her neck, his tongue sending sparks through her as it flicked out to taste her.

He pushed her skirt up around her waist as he nuzzled and licked the exposed swell of her breasts. She was panting, her legs shaking as lust overwhelmed her. Rig's fingers were under the top of her panties then his hands slid down her legs caressing her as he stripped off the barrier between them. Tossing the panties aside his hands wrapped around her ankles and lifted them so that her feet were on the edge of the table.

She trembled, clutching the edge of the table, her knees up and legs spread. Rig stood looking down at her, that wild look on his face. Some trick of the sunlight, she guessed, made it look like his eyes glowed as he ran his hands up the back of her thighs and pushed her legs up to open her fully.

Rig let his wolf push forward, he had to give him this or he'd lose the ability to control him altogether. He admonished him to be gentle, go slow, but this part of him wasn't going to be a gentle lover. He'd been held back since they met her and as Rig let him take over he buried his face between his mate's legs. She squealed and arched, pushing her pussy against the tongue discovering every hidden part of her anatomy.

He was in heaven. She smelled divine, but the taste of her was even better. His hands slid under her ass, pulling her up into his mouth.

Georgia gasped as he pulled her across the table, little splinters of the rough wood digging into her shoulders. Her hands scrabbled to find something to hold on to as he lifted her hips. His tongue felt impossibly long, more deeply inside her than should be possible. She gripped the table top, throwing her head back and clenching her eyes shut as his nose ground against her clit, pushing her rapidly toward climax.

Rig felt fire run through his body as his wolf took the reins. He reminded him they couldn't fully transform, they had to hold back, but the wolf was lost in the taste and smell of their mate, the warmth of her soft thighs surrounding them.

Georgia panted as sparks ignited in her belly. His tongue was so big, and rough. He drug it from the tight little star of her anus up to her clit, again and again until she wailed with need, then it snaked inside her, reaching places it shouldn't be able to. Just enough to make her legs start to shake, then the long strokes again, making her jerk and shudder each time it roughly caressed her clit.

"Rig, oh god, please." She was lightheaded and dizzy, unable to catch her breath as he drove her higher. There was that tunneling again, like she was moving out of her body.

Rig felt her body go rigid as she hit the edge. He drug his tongue up to the hard button that made her body convulse and sucked it into his mouth. Holding her hips tightly to keep her from getting away he closed his lips around her clit, his teeth grazing it as he sucked it into his mouth. Her legs wrapped around his head and she arched up off the table as she came.

Georgia rode the waves of her orgasm, her eyes clenched shut as he suckled at her clit. The sensation just kept going, rolling over her to the point of almost becoming pain. She begged for something, her hands reaching for the head between her legs that was causing such exquisite torment. He released her, licking gently as her body relaxed.

She took a deep breath, "Rig. . ."

His tongue was suddenly back inside her, lapping at her rapidly. He felt her muscles clench around him as another orgasm exploded, flooding his mouth with her juices. She threw her head back and the hair stood up all over his body as she howled.

He opened his eyes and raised his head, looking up over the rise and fall of her breasts. Her head came up and she grinned, her eyes flashed, glowing briefly. Rig watched, somewhat relieved, he stepped back, letting them greet each other.

He grinned back, her juices dripping off his chin. She reached for him and he stood, pulling her up. Her legs were a bit shaky as he helped her stand and they laughed at her unsteadiness. Leaning against him she looked up, her hand coming up to gently cup his cheek. Rig felt his body heat up, his wolf wanting to break completely free.

She nodded, stepping away, nodding again.

RIg had a brief flash of anxiety that this was a mistake, but the change was already happening. He felt the familiar sensation of heat rushing over his body as his perspective changed and his senses sharpened.

She smiled, delighted, and reached for the huge wolf in front of her. His coat was a mottled brown and black, giving him a slightly scruffy look. She buried her fingers in the thick fur around his neck and giggled as he playfully licked her face.

She ducked away and scooted back. The wolf dropped down, bowing, his tail wagging. She turned and looked at him over her shoulder, her eyes twinkling with mischief, before running towards the water.

He started to chase her but came up short, sniffing the air. Jason Miller. What was he doing here? He was lurking nearby but out of sight, snooping no doubt. Man and wolf assessed the situation together, deciding he wasn't a threat but they should be on the alert. Their mate was vulnerable right now and Jason was an unwelcome presence. Georgia yipped at him, diverting his attention as she darted away, triggering his instinct to chase.

Rig road along, watching them play together, loving the sound of her laughter and intrigued by the growls and yips she used to communicate with his wolf. He thought about where Georgia went when her wolf came out. How long before they were able to communicate with one another and share her body? How long before she could transform? He watched her duck and dodge as his wolf nipped playfully at her skirt. What would her wolf look like?

123456...9