Cupid's Big Screw-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,628 Followers

That daffy son of a bitch wasn't just a guy with a bow. That was Cupid. And his piss-drunk ass gave me a dong that wouldn't quit and mind control. Happy Valentine's Day, me.

I dressed, washed up, and headed back to my table. Pat brushed past me on the way, and I stopped and said, "Pat, tell me the worst thing you've ever done."

"I slept with my husband's brother, his dad, and his uncles three days before our wedding." She clapped a hand over her mouth, her eyes huge.

"Holy shit," I said. My surprise at her admission won out over my elation at being proven right. "That is... uh... pretty horrible."

"I know," she said behind her hand. "What are you... how did you make me say that?"

"Don't worry about it," I said again.

"Okay," she whispered, and her hand fell away. "Get you your ticket?"

"No. I think I'll be staying a minute. Or ten. Is Kate seeing anybody?"

"Nothing serious. She strings along four or five guys." Again her hand rose to her mouth. I said, "Pat, don't worry about a thing I tell you, now or the rest of the day. It'll be our secret."

She nodded, visibly relaxing again. "She's trying to scam them for enough money to set up her own studio at home. Streaming or something. She wants to be an influencer and a camgirl."

"Okay, good. Thanks, Pat."

"Uh huh."

She took off, and I stared after her. The power was going to come with problems, ones I was only just beginning to understand. Whatever I said, I had to be careful. I kept accidentally controlling people without meaning to. That guy from the bathroom, Pat, Kate...

Kate.

My whole body roared with realization. She was single. She was kind of horrible.

She was mine.

* * *

"Another water?" she asked me, smiling as icily as, well, the ice in the shaker in front of her.

"Nah. I want your attention."

Kate stopped completely and stared at me. "What the-?"

"You find me handsome?"

"You're all right," she said, looking confused. "You're poor, that's obvious, but I don't know, you'd be okay looking if you cleaned up. Why did I answer that?"

"What if I told you I had the biggest dick you've ever seen?"

"You? I'd want to see proof or I'd laugh my ass off."

"Good enough. Pat told me you're single. Tell me if that's true."

"Kind of. I'm messing around with some guys, but it's nothing serious." Her eyes bulged. I didn't bother to settle her nerves.

"Nothing serious to you, or nothing serious to them?"

She ground her teeth. "To me."

"Perfect candidate to test this out then. There an office here?"

"Through the kitchen," she said, jaw clenched.

"Lead the way."

She turned immediately for it. Pat passed by us, not a care in the world about what we were doing. We headed in past a stocky guy with a patchy beard disinterestedly pulling fries from a deep fat fryer. He glanced up. "Hey, who are you?"

"Potential new hire."

He grunted and looked back at the fries again.

The office was cramped, but it would do. I gave one measly thought as to condoms and nearly made myself sick. My brain rebounded against it the same way yours might if you thought seriously about, oh, say, fucking your actual television. Cupid's arrow wasn't going to let me waste a drop of my come.

That's the weirdest sentence I think I've ever written.

I gripped Kate and spun her around so she was facing me. "You wanted proof of how big my dick is, unzip me."

She sneered at me but did as I told her. Her fingers brushed my length before I had my pants down, and her eyes bulged even wider than at the bar. "What the hell?" she spat out, looking down and then back up. Then, like she'd been hit between the eyes, she looked down again, licking her lips. "That's a cock."

"I think you're right. Suck it."

"You can't just order me around," Kate said, even as she dropped to her knees. She grabbed the base of my hardening cock and glaring up at me, stuffed herself silly.

Given that my dick was now as thick as a coffee cup, she could barely take half of me into her mouth, and what she did manage bulged lewdly. Kate's breath came hard through her nose and she struggled to suck even more of me down before I gripped her pigtails and started driving my cock in and out of her mouth. Usually I wasn't such an asshole when it came to blowjobs but my need had been building since I walked in the place and saw her, and my need for release raged inside me. I needed to use her and I needed it now. My come belonged in Kate's every hole and I was not going to be denied.

It wasn't much of a blowjob, but that was thanks to me, not her. I drilled my cock in and out of her mouth, staring down at what I was doing. It would have been unimaginable just hours before that someone this ridiculously hot would be so willing and anxious to suck me down. I realized Kate was still furious and this must have kinda sucked for her.

"You like this," I said, pushing the thought at her. "You like being my slut. Anything I ask you for, you'll try to accommodate me. Me wanting you makes you happy."

Her eyes lost that angry sheen and instead sparkled with pleasure. She bobbed her head along my length.

"You're mine now, Kate. Those other guys you were seeing? You're going to call them when you get some free time. Let them down gently. Tell them you've met someone and it's not their fault, it's yours. You want to be a camgirl, right?"

"Mm hm!" she moaned around my dick. She was doing something with her hands -- undoing her pants, I realized.

"You'll start down that road by sending those guys a sexy pic of yourself. Tell them it's a final gift. You playing with yourself, or cupping your tits, or showing them your ass. Whatever you think they'd like." I started to buck my cock harder into her mouth. She moaned and drove a hand into her pants. With every hard thrust of my cock into her mouth that hand moved faster until I could actually hear the wet squelches of Kate fingering herself.

Fuck, that did it for me. I had to have her.

"Stop sucking me and get up."

She did, mewling her disappointment. I jerked her pants down to her knees and stared at her hand through her black bikini briefs. She was really going at herself hard, staring up at me with newly devoted eyes.

"What are you doing to meee?" she whined.

"Making you mine," I growled. I jerked her top up and over her big tits. Without hesitation I leaned down and sucked one of her pink, thick nipples into my mouth, teasing it with my teeth as I reached behind her and shoved everything off the small desk. My hand dropped to Kate's ass and I pushed her back against the desk until she got the idea and hopped up on it, legs spread as wide as her dropped pants would allow.

I pushed her further down still until she was resting on her back, staring up at me, her breaths coming fast and hard. "Lift your ass," I said, and she did. I gripped her panties and tugged them down until they joined her pants around her feet. Those she finally kicked free as I dropped my mouth to her fuzzy blonde mound. "I want you to shave this later." I rethought that, and changed my mind. "Get it waxed instead. And keep it that way."

"I will but I don't have a lot of money," she moaned. Apparently my commands could run up against logistical walls. Interesting. She didn't try to deny me, though.

"You will."

Holy fuck, the thought made me nearly as excited as the idea of controlling any woman I wanted. No more struggling to make rent. No more work. I could have my pick of literally any mansion on Earth. Freedom. I was completely and totally free now.

I buried my mouth against Kate's desperately wet pussy.

And she howled.

I don't know to this day what command did it for her so fast. I don't know that any of them did. I think on some fundamental level I was drawn to Kate that first time for a reason -- she got off on power. I think I was always supposed to go to her. I think I was an arrow too. Don't understand? Neither do I. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, that are dreamt of in your philosophy.

A-fucking-men.

The door banged open, and the cook gasped, "Kate?"

I said into her cunt, "Get back to work. Nothing to worry about."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

I turned and repeated myself. "I said get back to work and don't worry about it."

"Oh. Okay." He shut the door. I didn't think about it at the time but it was the first time I encountered one of my limitations.

My cock wasn't the only thing to receive a Cupid-sized upgrade. I did things to Kate with my tongue I didn't know I could do. It was longer, that much was certain. I plumbed her depths nearly as deep as my dick used to be able to do. I lapped her up like I was licking brownie batter from the bowl. And when I reached her hood after a few minutes of tonguing, I did magic to her clit. Not... you know, literal magic. I didn't cast a fucking cone of silence spell on her or anything. I mean my tongue worked that delightfully responsive button like I've never been able to do. One of her hands shot down to her pussy and she fingered herself right there in front of me. Her need left wet streaks on the desk as she slid back and forth, unable to help herself from humping at her fingers.

"You taste like honey," I growled up at her.

Though it barely registered on the weirdness scale next to my mind control and bigger dick, something bizarre happened -- she actually did taste like honey. Yikes. I thought about Cupid's words -- "I need to dial it in or you'll be too powerful." He never got that chance. I was going to have to do the dialing in myself when I got some time. Meanwhile, I had to be careful.

"You taste like you," I quickly amended. She looked puzzled but was too lost in the moment to care for long.

Here was one of my personal fantasy women spread in front of me like a buffet. I had her gasping again in no time. Her free hand clamped onto her own breast and squeezed as she rocked harder back and forth. I worshipped that clit as she punched her fingers in and out of her slick folds.

"Nnnngh, nnnngh, f-fuck..." she cried out. Her hips drove together and her feet kicked up. Kate rose up off the desk. "Oh shit, oh fuck, com-ing!"

Her hips bucked. I pulled her hand free and dropped my mouth to taste the sweet rush of her fluids. She really was sweet too, even without my earlier command, and I lapped it up, staring up at those enormous tits as she rocked through her orgasm. Then I was on her, kissing her hard, her tongue sliding around my lips to taste herself. Again, all her. Kate was a wild one by nature. I rubbed my cockhead against her entrance but decided this wasn't how I wanted her.

Instead, I stood back up and pulled her off the desk. She was almost boneless from the strength of her first orgasm but managed to support herself on her elbows when I turned her around, her ass thrust out. Her bud peeked out at me and how I desperately wanted to take her ass right there and then. I thought with my commands I could do it, too, order her body to relax and widen up enough to accept my dick. But it would require experimentation and I didn't have time for that. I wanted her and I wanted her right the fuck then, so I instead lined up my dick at her entrance. My enormous mushroom head barely poked inside her tight, wet folds before she arched her back and jerked her head upright.

"Holy... big... so fucking big!" she gasped.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Y-yesss," she whimpered. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"Time for to experiment. Kate, your pussy will widen enough to take me. You'll be full but comfortable."

Something in her pelvis shifted and changed. I felt her tense, then relax. Her walls shifted around my tip, her pussy widening but not by much. I pulled back and tried again. This time her hiss sounded much more pleased.

"Okay?" I asked.

"Yes," she moaned. "That's better. God, that feels so good now."

Still gun shy, I eased my way in slowly, feeling her out. She gave a deep sigh of pleasure as I worked every inch into her. I fit into Kate like our bodies were designed that way. It was beyond bizarre. Her whole reproductive system reconfigured itself in seconds because... what? I said a few words? If that was possible, what else was?

More thoughts for later. For the moment, my need drove rationality out the window and waved goodbye to it as I pulled back to Kate's oh-so-delightfully tight entrance. The second time I thrust in faster, and she really loved that.

"Yesss," she gasped. "Fuck me. Use me."

So I did. My pace picked up as I gripped those spectacular ass cheeks. I squeezed them hard enough it should have hurt, but instead she loved it. Again, I don't think that was any command of mine, but some innate desire in her to be owned like this. I didn't care. I gripped her ass and started to pound that pussy, filling her good and tight with every hard thrust. My big balls slapped against her skin. The desk scraped back and forth across the floor. The door opened again and shut just as fast, someone gasping on the other side.

I didn't care. I needed to come. I needed to fucking breed.

Does that sound stupid? It does to me too. But it was absolutely true. I needed to come inside this hot and willing slut. I needed her tits big and milk-filled. I needed her stomach huge and eternally swollen. I needed Kate Russo pumping out fucking litters of my sons and daughters.

I gripped her waist, and I shoved my cock in and out of her. I no longer cared about being careful or gentle with her. I used her. I used her like the teasing slut she was. I used her like I'd never used anyone else before or since. I was changing. I could feel it. Fat dropped away, solidified. My ass hardened. My chest and guts throbbed like I'd just worked out for an hour with weights. My teeth hurt as they straightened. My eyes, not terrible to begin with, felt like sandpaper again and the world came into sharper focus. My scalp tingled as hair I'd slowly begun to lose made a comeback.

And I fucked Kate harder.

We were slamming the desk back and forth now, our bodies joining with such force that minutes into it a leg snapped, nearly sending her falling off if I wasn't pinning her in place. I yanked out of her and she cried out, "No, no, fuck me!" I ignored her and lifted her upright, pushing her towards a wall, nearly jamming her face into it before I bent her over again and kept up the frantic fucking. Her fingers curled, her foot lifted. She came and came and came, gushing around me, dripping down her thighs, her legs. I held nothing back, grabbing one of her arms and pinning it behind her back as I thrust in and out of her with harsh grunts, my need rising, rising.

"I'm going to fill you up now, Kate," I growled.

"H-huh?" she whimpered.

I came. I gushed into her. I pumped her full of so much fucking come it felt like it was never going to stop. Her head shot up. "Nuuu-rrrrrgh! C-coming in... me!"

Rope after rope shot into her tight pussy until I felt like I was going to faint. I jerked out of her, my cock red and throbbing. My come drizzled out of her gaping pussy, spilling along her legs, the floor. I didn't care. I knew what was inside her would take root and that was all that mattered.

I collapsed into the office chair, my head throbbing, the heat in me finally dulling. Why... why had that need to impregnate her been so consuming? That wasn't me. I didn't particularly want kids. Or... that's what I thought, anyways. Kids brought complications. Kids brought an end. Cassandra had wanted kids. I couldn't handle that, the thought of us ending and becoming something more, something that would divert our focus from the things we loved doing. Well... that I loved doing, I guess.

And now here I was, fucking a near total stranger, pumping her full of life. Someone I didn't even care about was falling on her knees between my legs, sucking my spent cock into her mouth, cleaning me with barely a command from me.

In an hour, I'd changed into something unrecognizable. Something inhuman.

And maybe it meant I was a horrible person, but you know what? I kinda liked it.

Kate stared up at me, her eyes worshipful and needing as she sucked my tip, her cheeks hollowed out. I stroked her cheek. "You were very good," I said. I pulled out my phone and unlocked it. "Put your info in there. Do you have a credit card? Something with some credit available?"

She popped off me and said meekly, "Yes." She took the phone from me and with the other hand still stroking my softening cock, she programmed her information into it.

"Good. Buy some lingerie, some sexy outfits, that sort of thing. Bikinis. Swimsuits. Whatever else you can think of that would make me want you. Get that pussy waxed, like I told you. Get bleached, a beauty treatment, whatever you need. When I call you, your old life ends and you come to me with everything you need to start over. Understood?"

She handed me back the phone. I took it and gestured at her pile of clothes. She walked over on her knees and began to pick everything up. I had a terrific view of her ass again and already felt myself stirring, but I had other things I wanted to do before the day dragged on too much longer. Over her shoulder, Kate asked me, "What's your name?"

I'd forgotten to tell her in all this. I grinned.

* * *

After sex came money, and I headed straight for the heart of things. A quick search told me Chaparral Bank was the biggest in the city, so I headed there with a song in my heart and Katie's panties in my pocket. My misgivings about fatherhood were something I shoved uneasily to the side in favor of the world blossoming in front of me.

Why was I even driving my old car? The thought hit me halfway to the bank and I roared with laughter. I could be driving a BMW. A Ferrari. Hell, I could be chauffeured the rest of my life.

Now that appealed to me.

I had to get my powers under control, though. So when my good mood burned off enough that I wasn't feeling so manic, I thought about everything I'd just gone through. The cook opening the door and not listening to my command wedged itself in my mind and I decided to do another quick, harmless test before I hit the bank. I pulled into a gas station. Still in my car, I closed my eyes and said, "Someone wash my windows."

I opened my eyes. No one rapped on the windows or stepped up to the car. The windows still up and my eyes opened, I looked at the steering wheel and said, "Someone wash my windows."

Still nothing. Okay. Cool. That was what I expected.

I rolled down the window, still focused solely on the steering wheel, and said, "Someone wash my windows."

Nope. Still nothing.

This time, I looked at a random guy filling up a Toyota, his back turned to me. I whispered under my breath, "Wash my windows."

Nada.

Louder, conversationally, "Hey man, wash my windows."

The guy stopped pumping and turned to look at me, confused. He immediately started towards me and I waved him off, thinking to myself that he should stop and return to what he was doing. Okay, so he definitely had to hear me. Good to know.

"Forget what I just said and go back to what you were doing."

He returned to his car, looking like a guy who walked into a room and forgot what he was doing. He even chuckled to himself.

I rolled the window back up and dialed my friend Penny. She was a lesbian and another perfect candidate to test things out because she'd probably write this off as me just day drinking. She answered with a chipper, "Hey, Parker. Happy Valentine's Day."

"You too. Hey, help me celebrate. Send me a boob pic."

She laughed. "Go to hell. What are you doing today?"

I grinned. Maybe I was a bastard preparing to mentally line up a who's who of sexy women to fuck, but I didn't want to fundamentally change anyone's sexuality, especially not Penny. "Just went and got some flautas. Hey, I got some amazing news. Coming into some money."

Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,628 Followers