Cupid's Masquerade

Story Info
Cupid finds me unexpected love.
3.6k words
4.26
2.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
544 Followers

I winked and smiled at the cute blond standing just 10 feet away from me in the packed subway train. I'd seen her almost every workday for the past month and never made more than eye contact with her. Even though she was so close, with the droves of people pouring in and out of the train during this rush-hour time, she might have been across the Atlantic Ocean from me. There was no way I'd get close enough to talk to her.

I never expected to get to know her, never expected to know her name, but it was nice to make some kind of contact. And a flirty gesture always seemed to make people smile. She was no exception to the rule, smiling and blushing a little. The train lurched a little, causing us all to hang on to the bars even tighter. We pulled into the next station and a great majority of us got off the train, including me, leaving my fantasy girl behind.

I walked the 4 blocks to the office building and made my way to my little office, pondering my lack of dating recently. Ok, more than recently. I hadn't dated anyone for about 8 months now. Ever since my last girlfriend broke up with me. She was certainly no prize, having all sorts of emotional issues to deal with. But something just kept me from even trying.

I set my briefcase aside and noticed an invitation of some sort sitting on my desk. I pulled the chair out and fell into it, and clicked on my computer monitor, just staring at the invitation. I couldn't imagine what it was for... some kind of company Fall party or something most likely. Halloween was getting closer, but it was still a month away.

I tossed the invitation aside and got right to work. Not far into the morning, one of my best friends came in to talk for a while. I mentioned the invitation and showed it to him in order to find out if he'd seen it. He told me he didn't know of anyone else that got one of them, which piqued my interest.

How was it that I got an invitation, hand delivered to my office, and no one else got one nor saw who delivered it? And why me?

I thought about it for a little while and then my curiosity got the better of me and I opened it. It was a very nice invitation, written in a beautifully flowing script and directly addressed to me by name. It was an invitation to a costume party on Saturday night at one of the nicest downtown hotels. As a point of mystery there were a list of rules regarding the costume and the nature of the party.

It seemed it was to be an anonymous party, where each attendee wore a mask and didn't reveal their identity until the end of the night. It seemed like something from a movie. It certainly didn't answer many of my questions, but did build my curiosity.

I wasn't a party-person normally, especially when I didn't know anyone there, so I just set it aside in my in-box and delved back into my work.

I saw the invitation again when I returned from an afternoon meeting, sitting in the middle of my desk. Whoever it was that gave it to me definitely wanted me to go. And it had to be an employee nearby. But I had no idea who.

At this point, I decided I just had to go. I had to figure out who sent me the invite if nothing else. That night after work, I went downtown and checked out a few of the costume shops, trying to find the right one for me. I saw all sorts of costumes from Star Wars, Gone With the Wind, and tons of different movie characters. I finally found one that was simple and me... a pirate. There was no mask for it, unfortunately, but I did find one separately, a simple black mask that covered a good portion of my face. I paid for the costume and then took the subway home.

The rest of the week seemed to be a bit of a blur. I kept talking to other people around the office, trying to figure out who else got an invitation or who passed me my invitation, but found no one admitting it.

Saturday came and I anxiously dressed. My costume fit me perfectly, with a very comfortable, light-weight, white shirt and loose black pants. I fastened the belt around me with the flimsy sword and knife at my hip. The boots fit me perfectly, too, coming up to my knee. The large hat with it's peacock feather would dominate my head and definitely distinguish me from a distance. I held my hat and mask in my hands and went out to hail a taxi.

I was picked up and transported quickly to the hotel, having, of course, to explain my costume, but the driver seemed jovial enough. I'm sure he'd seen a lot stranger things than some guy dressed as a pirate.

I decided to splurge a little and figured I'd probably drink a lot anyways, so I went to the front desk and got a room for the night. The three women behind the counter gave me a second look. I guess they liked the costume on me, too. I just smiled and flirted with them, telling them they should join the party, too, that hotel clerk costumes were hot this year. They laughed and I made a mental note to visit them again later.

When everything was set, I walked into the ballroom seeing dozens of people milling about, all wearing elaborate costumes and masks. It certainly had the look of a party for the wealthy. Some of these costumes had to have cost a fortune. But with everyone masked, no one had any idea who anyone else even was. There was an air of surprise, mystery, and discovery about the room. People didn't seem to care who the other person was, but just enjoyed the chance for anonymous flirting and playing.

I went to the bar and grabbed a drink, then moved back to the wall to wait. My eyes scanned the crowd, seeing people talking in groups and dancing. The music was very upbeat and definitely invited people to the dance floor. My foot was tapping when I saw the blond from the subway across the floor. I was absolutely shocked that I saw her... but even more shocked by her outfit. She, of course, broke the rule about not taking her mask off, because as soon as I saw her she pulled it over her head. That was the only way I would have ever recognized her.

I felt my pulse race a little, felt my excitement grow. I not only knew someone here, it was a woman that I wanted to get to know anyways.

She was smiling at me, just standing there. She wore a very erotic outfit, full of lace and leather. The red fabric across her breasts was open, exposing her ample breasts and large, rosey nipples to everyone in the room, although no one around her seemed to notice. Small, white wings jutted from her back. She had a small bow and a quiver of arrows in her hand, which probably meant her costume was a female Cupid or something. She was one hell of a sexy Cupid!

We smiled at each other, recognizing the other instantly, although with my mask still on, I figured she was simply flirting with a pirate. I smiled and laughed as she played picking up her bow and stringing an arrow on it as if to fire. I'm not sure I would've minded a shot from a cupid like that, I joked to myself, laughing.

Her face suddenly got serious though, worrying me, and she pulled back on the bowstring. The arrow was aimed right at me, scaring me. And then with a quick release,it flew. I watched it soaring towards me, as if in slow motion, as it arced through the hall and pierced right into my chest. I felt the thud hit me and stumbled back against the wall... scared... helpless... wondering why.

I stood stunned for a moment, wondering why no one had yet moved to help me or to apprehend the bitch that just tried to kill me. I waited for a moment, wondering how much I could move, when I noticed that the arrow was gone. I looked beneath my shirt and found no wound. Quickly I looked up and scanned the crowd, unable to see her at all. Everyone was still standing around talking and dancing.

I wondered if it was some sort of hallucination or dream. Maybe I was just going crazy. I stepped away from the wall, looking around me, still wondering what had happened when I suddenly bumped into someone. I backed up hastily and turned to apologize, and saw... you.

You were dressed as a genie, with brightly colored silk draped over your body, teasingly showing skin in just the right places. Your hair was wrapped and held back in a long braid, your face hidden behind a mask covering the top and a draped piece of silk swept across your mouth. Beautiful jewelry adorned your neck, wrists, and fingers. I was absolutely stunned by your beauty. I'd never felt so attracted to someone like you before. It all took me by surprise.

You returned my stunned gaze, too. I could see by your eyes that you were smiling behind your mask and it melted me.

"I'm sorry," I said softly, holding my hand out to grasp your's. I took your hand in both of mine, feeling your soft skin. "I didn't mean to ram into you like that."

"It's ok. I'm not mortally wounded," you said laughing.

"Well, maybe I should make sure. Care to dance?" You nodded your head and I led you to the dance floor where we moved easily among the other guests, gyrating and having a fun time. A slow song came on and we held each other close. You were several inches shorter than me, so your head lay perfectly on my chest. I could smell your perfume and felt your body against me, making me excited and happy. My arms wrapped around you, feeling the silkiness of the material and of your skin.

I looked up casually and saw the blond, red-dressed Cupid behind you just off the side of the dance floor, arrow notched and ready to fire. I grabbed you tightly, trying to pull you to safety when it was set free and pierced you. You shuddered and I looked down, waiting to see the blood stain spread across your back, but the arrow was again gone. I looked up in shock, and saw the blond standing there, smiling. She blew me a kiss and turned away from the floor, disappearing into the crowd.

I felt you push harder into me, your arms holding me tighter, as if wanting much more than a dance. You shivered and I was sure you felt my erection pulsing, pushing against its confinement. I was sure you could tell how much I wanted you.

You looked up at me and we kissed, at first through your veil, but then you pulled it away and our lips touched. It was a very passionate kiss, with the whole world seemingly disappearing around us.

The song ended and we stood still, stunned that we'd kissed for almost the entire song. I smiled and pulled you off the dance floor, moving to the side wall, away from all the people. I moved you between me and the wall and leaned into you, holding you tight, pinning you against the wall.

"I don't know what's happening, but..." I bent down and kissed you again, then pulled back. "I've never felt like this before."

"Me neither," you whispered and reached up with one hand and pulled me down into another kiss. We just stood there, kissing, for song after song, like it was the most natural thing to do.

My hands were on your hips, stroking your skin there and then moved upwards, grazing your breasts teasingly. You moaned into my mouth, wanting more. My hands slid over your breasts, cupping them through the silk. I could feel your taut nipples and lightly pinched them with my fingers. You pushed your tongue deep into my mouth, lustfully wanting to taste me. I felt your hips push forward, grinding your pussy against my leg.

I pulled back breathing heavily. You were such a sexy sight, standing there, panting, wanting me. I grabbed your hand and led you to the bank of elevators, moving quickly up to my room. We held hands and kissed the entire way there and I was so happy to finally arrive and lead you inside.

I was shaking a little as I closed the door behind us and moved to you, standing in the middle of the floor. I pulled you to me and, putting my arms around you, began dancing again, swaying softly to the unheard music. I bent down and kissed you, my hands continuing to stroke your hips. We were breathing hard, both of us getting very excited. My lips fell to your neck and collar-bone, kissing, licking and biting you.

"Yes," you moaned softly as your hand felt between us, caressing and stroking my erection. The pants I wore were of lightweight material and I knew you could feel every ridge of my cock. You stroked with the tips of your fingers, driving me crazy with the sensation.

I pulled down on the elastic that held the silk across your breasts, pulling it beneath them. I stared at the beauty of your breasts and nipples for a second before I bent over and encased the nearest nipple between my lips, sucking lightly. I made long, slow licks across them both, feeling the hardness on my tongue.

My hands cupped both your breasts and held them up to my mouth as I slid between them, licking and sucking. I could feel you watching me, moaning as your hand continued to stroke me. I was breathing hard, not believing just how excited you were making me.

I looked up at you as I fell to my knees in front of you. We locked eyes as my hands fell to your hips, my fingertips hooking into the waistband of your silk bottoms. The material was very lightweight, held to your body by elastic around your waist and ankles. The billowy pants felt incredible to my touch. I leaned forward and kissed your stomach, letting my tongue play in your bellybutton as my hands pulled the elastic down. It lowered easily below your hips and down your legs as I tongue-fucked your stomach. You put one hand on the top of my head for balance as I pulled each leg free.

Then I sat there for a moment, completely amazed and distracted by your pussy. Your bush was trimmed close with it shaved around your clit and labia, which protruded so erotically. I swallowed hard wanting to taste you so badly. I leaned forward slowly, opening my mouth and extending my tongue until it just barely touched your labia. I slowly moved it up and down, gently caressing you.

You were moaning above me, breathing hard. Your hand grabbed my head harder, your fingers entwining in my hair. I licked along your clit, sliding up and down it several times and felt your body shudder. I moved it side-to-side, swiping across your clit lightly making you gasp.

You moaned, trying to press your hips forward, begging me for more contact. I opened my mouth further, extended my tongue, pushing it between your lips, and let my lips close on your clit as my tongue swiped up and retreated into my mouth. I sucked and kissed your clit adoringly as my hands caressed up your legs, moving back to cradle your ass. I pushed in and let my tongue lick you deeply again, tasting every crevice in your pussy as I began to ravage it.

Your legs were shaking, your moaning getting louder as your orgasm neared. I felt your other hand holding my head, pulling me into you. You hips moved up and back as you humped against me, helping my tongue rake against your clit.

Your legs were shaking and nearly buckled when you finally came. Your wail was loud and you tried, unsuccessfully, to stiffle it with your hand in your mouth. I briefly wondered what the neighbors would think, but didn't care. It was a lovely sound, one I wanted to hear more of.

I pulled away, smiling, and stood. Your hands wrapped around me, holding me tight as your lips locked against mine, your tongue ravaging my mouth as you kissed me passionately. Your body pressed against me as we kissed for what felt like ages.

You started kissing my neck, unbuttoning my shirt as you kissed lower, moving to my chest and then stomach. You pulled my shirt open and I let it slide off my arms to the floor behind me. You dropped to your knees and started licking my erection through my pants as your hands started unfastening them. You opened the front clasp and pulled the zipper down, quickly pulling the material of my pants and boxers away, exposing me. You leaned in and let your lips wrap around my shaft as your hands pulled my pants down my legs. Without letting me out of your mouth, you helped me step out of them and tossed them aside.

You grabbed my saliva-coated shaft and started stroking me as you looked my body over approvingly. I could see the excitement and desire written all over your face as you kissed and licked the head of my cock adoringly.

"God," I moaned, amazed how good it felt when you did just that.

Your mouth descended my length again, pulling me deep and sucking on me. Your tongue swirled over my shaft as the little swallowing motion of your throat sent waves of pleasure through me. I looked up when I saw movement in the mirror and saw the blond, sitting back on the bed, masturbating furiously as she watched you go down on me. Her hand circled her clit rapidly, her mouth open in a gasp of pleasure.

I turned quickly towards the bed, wondering how she got in the room, only to find she wasn't really there. She only appeared in the mirror. Looking at the reflection again, I saw her smile at me as her fingers slid deep inside her, plunging in and out.

Your mouth and hands stroked my hardness, making me quickly near my peak.

"I'm gonna cum," I moaned, pushing your head back. "I need to fuck you."

You stood and I helped you over to the bed, pushing you onto your back. You laughed, a little nervously, as I knelt on the bed between your legs and guided my cock into your pussy. Your legs wrapped around my hips, urging me to slide deep into you. I pushed slowly, floating above you, resting on my hands. I looked down at you, gasping, when I finally hit bottom.

"Oh god you feel so good," I whispered throatily.

"Yes. Fuck me. Oh god, please... just fuck me."

I slowly retreated and then thrust into you again, driving deep. I felt my control, though, slipping fast and started moving at an increased speed. My ass was contracting hard with each thrust, my hips pushing deeper and harder every time I moved. I felt your hands slide to my back, felt your fingers clench me, felt your fingernails scratch my skin as I fucked you harder.

I saw red-laced hands encircle my body and tease my nipples, felt a woman's body behind me, thrusting against me, encouraging me to fuck faster and deeper. Her head was near mine and I heard her panting, encouraging me to help you both cum.

"Yes... yes... yes," I moaned with each thrust. You both gasped every time my cock plunged into you, thrusting so deep it pushed the air right out of you. I could hear the bed banging against the wall, but I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to. I was on a one-way street to an orgasm, with no exits.

I vaguely heard you wailing as your fingers clenched into my side again. I heard a ringing in my ears as my orgasm started. It was like a freight train roaring in my head. I felt the heat of my body pooling at my groin and then suddenly get released into you. My thrusts were haphazard then, as I lost a little control of my body. My orgasm was so strong, so complete, that I kept thrusting and pushing, doing anything to be inside you.

I felt your pussy contract around me as your own orgasm overtook you and then I fell onto you, tired and panting.

We finally took off our masks and spent the night together, cuddling, and in the days afterwards began dating.

That Monday, I boarded the subway again, going to work with thoughts of you on my mind. We had an early morning love-making session that I kept playing in my head over and over again. Almost at my stop, I looked down the car and saw the blond again, staring at me and smiling. She blew me a kiss, mouthed good luck, and got lost in the hustle and bustle of the morning commuters, never to be seen again.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
544 Followers