Cupid's Valentine's Bet

Story Info
Cupid and Eros make a wager.
5.8k words
4.35
13.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cannabeans
cannabeans
79 Followers

Thanks always to F. R. & S. E. <3

---------------------

There is a tavern you might find while wandering a new city, a little lost but all the gladder for it. Looking for a place to sit and have a drink, you'd stumble upon this lovely watering hole, wedged, perhaps, between a thrift store and a dentist's office. If you were lucky, it would take a corner spot in your home town. On those nights, you'd be sure to find the best music, the most flavorful cocktails, the most interesting company. There is no proper sign on this tavern, but warm light pours out through a large, frosted glass window, etched in such a way that the bar's name is cast in shadow upon the sidewalk: Aphrodite's. Here you will always find exactly what you want and exactly who you are looking for, whether you know it or not.

Here you are also likely to find, at the far end of the bar whispering conspiratorially, the gods of erotic love and passion, Cupid and Eros. You would see two beautiful young men, their bodies divinely fit under loose, sleeveless tunics, their faces full of laughter, their eyes full of mischief. And if you saw them, you'd almost certainly be in for a surprising and pleasurable night.

One Valentine's Day, the tavern was in Paris, on Rue Saint-Dominique, and it was packed. Every god knew that Aphrodite's was the place to be on Valentine's. The liquor flowed, the music sounded like love, and nobody frowned at you if you fucked someone on a table.

Mars was fucking Hera and Juno on a table in a dark corner booth. Hera was lying on her back amid empty glasses and red napkins, with Juno kneeling over her face. Both goddesses were whimpering. Hera lashed Juno's pussy with her tongue, while Mars stood at the end of the table, hammering Hera's divine cunt with his war-like cock. Jupiter and Zeus sat next to each other in the booth, exchanging hand-jobs.

At the bar, Eros was shaking his head. His black curls bobbed. "Shit," he grumbled, "What did you put on your arrows?"

"I decided to mix something up after last year," Cupid said. "Glad to see it works!"

The year before, Hera had also fucked Mars, but Zeus had been hoping for a romantic night with his wife. The resulting violence had stained the floor so badly Aphrodite had just replaced the whole thing.

Cupid grinned, tucking his bow back onto the seat beside him. He drained his cup triumphantly. "Anyway, now you owe me one for the table-top threesome, and another for the old cuckold's hand-job."

Eros signaled for three drinks, which Aphrodite brought swiftly, giving her son a sweet smile. Eros' eyes followed his mother's ass as she walked away. "Your bonus," he said to Cupid, pushing two of the glasses his way. "What's next? Should we have some Valentine's Day fun with the mortals?"

Cupid gulped his first drink. "Absolutely." He looked toward the table where Mars was now fucking Juno in the ass while she ate Hera's pussy. Jupiter had taken Zeus's cock in his mouth and was slobbering noisily. Inspiration struck. "Let's do a family challenge. I bet I can make a mortal family have an orgy faster than you."

Eros laughed. "I love it. Same size family, let's say four people. Ends when the last person cums. If I win, I get your new arrow recipe."

"Fine. If I win, I get your cask of Trojan wine." Cupid knew that wine was Eros' prized possession. He had managed to swipe it just before Troy was sacked. It was the last of its kind.

Eros stared into his cup, said "Fuck it, deal, starting now!" chugged the drink, spread his wings, and flew from the tavern.

Cupid sighed. He took his time finishing his beverage, savoring the buzz, the music, the wet slapping in the corner booth. He had no doubt that his arrows, now powerful enough to seduce the very kings and queens of two pantheons, would make quick work of this bet. He emptied his glass, and searched his senses for a household primed for taboo lust. When he found the perfect family, he laughed. "This is going to be easy."

---

Cupid followed his senses as a bee to the sweetest nectar, to a three-bedroom house in the mid-west United States, where nineteen-year-old Evan watched his twin sister Erin shower. She had left the door open a crack to let the steam out, and Evan was taking advantage of the opportunity to catch a glimpse of Erin's smooth skin, round ass, and firm tits with large pink nipples. He got especially excited when he got to peek at the tuft of blonde hair where her legs met her hips.

The twins lived at home with their parents while they attended the nearby state college. They both tended toward shy bookishness, and while neither were virgins, they had not dated anyone for very long and did not have Valentine's dates.

Erin lingered in the shower after Evan returned to his bedroom, her mind on an entirely different family member. That morning, she had seen her father in his boxers as she passed by his room on the way downstairs for breakfast. He had turned toward the door, his package bulging perfectly in his underwear. Erin had gasped and bolted down the stairs, gobbled a bowl of granola, and got ready for class as fast as she could, avoiding her father.

When the twin's parents, Lucy and Larry, had left for their Valentine's date, Erin had gone directly to the shower. After a quick soaping to make it seem legit, she braced herself against the walls of the shower and rubbed out a quick orgasm, while imagining her father's engorged member filling her up.

Cupid flitted in through Evan's bedroom window, keeping his form invisible to the mortals. He used his godly senses to touch on the moods and feelings of the people in the house. It was as he had hoped; the siblings were dreaming of incest. "I'll make quick work of these two." He sized up his first target.

Evan was lying on his bed with his eyes closed, stroking an admirable cock. Cupid floated over the young man, watching the mortal massage his balls while he beat himself off, aided by an ample pump of lotion. The god of love flew closer to Evan, reached out, and gently pinched the mortal's nipple.

Evan immediately convulsed and sprayed stream after stream of his seed all over his chest. Breathless grunts came from his throat as the orgasm rolled on. Even after his seed was spent, he kept shaking, pleasure coursing through him. Cupid giggled.

When Evan had finally settled from his orgasm, Cupid pulled back his bow and shot him with an arrow. It pierced the teen just above his cock, and he hardened again immediately. Evan groaned as a new urge filled him, much more desperate than mere horniness. Evan needed to fuck.

Cupid flitted from the room into the hallway, satisfied. It was possible he had overloaded the boy. He almost hoped he had. It could help things move quickly with the other family members.

While Cupid floated in the hallway, invisible, Erin trotted from the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, her cheeks flushed. She went to her bedroom and closed the door.

Cupid's plan, for what it was, had no room for privacy. He descended to Erin's door and pushed it open a crack. Inside, Erin was busy finishing what she had started in the shower, with the help of a thin pink vibrator.

"Oh, yes, Daddy!" she whimpered as a small orgasm coursed through her. Cupid entered the room silently, leaned close to Erin's ear and whispered, "Damn, isn't Evan's cock huge?"

Erin pulled the vibrator away from her clit for a moment. Cupid blew gently on her earlobe and she shuddered. She brought the vibrator back down.

Now that he had planted the thought of her brother in Erin's mind, he shot her in the abdomen with an arrow. She yelled out and then covered her mouth with one hand as an orgasm rippled through her, flooding every nerve with warm pleasure. She started pumping two fingers in and out of her cunt while she worked her clit with the vibrator, desperate for more pleasure.

"That ought to do," Cupid thought. "The boy will come looking for the girl and they'll fuck. I can already taste Eros' wine. Now I'll go get the parents ready to join in."

Lucy and Larry were across town at a nice Italian restaurant, having a fairly boring conversation as Lucy drank a bottle of wine. As far as Valentine's dates went, this was turning out to be mostly formulaic. She could see the course of the evening already. She would focus on the mediocre bolognese and the good wine while Larry talked about the ins and outs of client management. This would be followed by a silent drive home, ten minutes of missionary in bed, some chocolate, and then TV with the kids. She thought she might let Larry forget about the holiday next year.

Cupid fluttered into the restaurant through the skylight, invisible and incorporeal. He spotted his targets easily. They were a dull spot in the bright aura of passion all around them. The restaurant was filled with couples on dates, many of whom felt passion for each other. These radiated a warm, bright aura that Cupid could see around them. Lucy and Larry were awash in gray.

"Shit. I did not count on Larry being an absolute dullard," Cupid said to himself. He flew down and stood beside their table, keeping his form invisible. "If he was a spice he'd be flour." He strung one of his powerful arrows into his bow and aimed at Larry, point blank. "You're wasting all that blood with such a boring brain! Send some where it counts!"

Several things happened as Cupid loosed his arrow. First, he was so focused on his target that he forgot about incorporeality. Next, a waiter stepped up to the table. Cupid had remembered his invisibility, so the waiter stepped directly into him. This sent Cupid's arrow wide. It soared across the room, piercing the breast of an eighty year old woman, who then leapt across the table onto her date, paying no mind to clasps or buttons as she tore at both of their clothes.

Cupid caught himself and readied another arrow, when Lucy pushed her seat back to get a view of the erotic scene unfolding at the other table, hitting Cupid's leg. His second shot hit the waiter in the abdomen, inspiring an instant erection. The waiter covered himself with his notepad and dashed toward the kitchen. He only made it as far as the bar when the power of Cupid's arrow overcame his embarrassment. He kicked off his pants, revealing a sizable member and bushy red pubes. He strode behind the bar, got behind the blonde bartender, yanked down her pants and began eating her ass while he stroked his cock.

A hubbub was brewing around the bar and the elderly couple's table. Both had descended into wet, noisy fucking, and while some patrons were amused, many were beginning to leave. The bar manager was standing in front of his employees, trying to block them from his patrons' view. He could not block the sound. Grunts and groans and shouts of pleasure echoed through the emptying restaurant. The elderly couple had moved to the floor, where the woman rode the man, who looked entirely stunned by the experience.

"I think we should go, honey," Larry said. The couple packed up their things and went to pay the bill up front, since their waiter was now otherwise engaged.

Cupid looked at the scene as his targets left the restaurant. Normally the sort of chaos he had inspired here would have thrilled the god of erotic love, but tonight he had a deadline. He flew off after the flaccid couple, hoping whatever they found their kids doing at home would spark something.

---

Meanwhile, in a small town in rural Italy, Eros was having an excellent time. The four siblings Rita, Maria, Antonio, and Marcelo lived on a small farm. They fed themselves with what they grew, and they would sell surplus in town. They had one beat up old truck, which one of them would take to town once a week with crates full of vegetables and eggs.

They had all grown up on the farm, and though Rita had gone to college in Rome, she had returned home after. The lifestyle suited them all. Their lifestyle suited Eros, too; Maria and Marcelo were already fucking.

Eros had started by pumping the lovers full of his arrows. He wanted to build up a reservoir of lust. He figured that it would be easier to add the other two siblings to the dynamic one by one. Marcelo was fucking Maria in the shower. Since Eros had shot them, they had not been able to keep clothes on for more than five minutes. Antonio had gone into town to sell some extra tomatoes and herbs. Eros would be ready for him when he came home, and he'd have the other siblings ready too.

Rita was reading a book outside. She was barefoot and wearing a sundress, having finished her work around the farm for the day. Her black hair flowed down her back under a wide-brimmed straw hat.

Eros floated a few feet over her. He held his bow in one hand. He preferred to have a bit of fun with the environment before he let loose with a weapon that was, to him, a bit OP. He liked to nudge his targets toward horniness, before confirming it with an arrow.

Still, it would be nice to have arrows powerful enough to make even gods fuck and drool on each other with no thoughts of jealousy. Eros recalled the dress his mother, Aphrodite, had been wearing as she tended bar. How he'd love to peel it from her body and leave it shimmering on the floor. He just had to win this bet.

Unaware of her divine observer or his thoughts, Rita had her knees up on a lounge chair, opening a view to her panties underneath her dress. Eros conjured a warm breeze, which blew against Rita's cloth-covered pussy lips. He smiled when Rita squirmed on her chair. That breeze also brought the earthy smells of the garden, flowers and rich soil. Rita's pulse quickened.

As Eros had hoped, Rita stood from the chair, straightened her dress, and headed inside at a brisk pace. Her cheeks were flushed. She went up the stairs and was about the enter her bedroom when she heard a sound from the bathroom. The bathroom door was open just a sliver, and Rita could hear rhythmic splashing and moaning coming from inside.

Rita knew about Maria and Marcelo. The house they lived in was not big enough to hide such a relationship. She had accepted her siblings' love a long time ago, had even masturbated to the sound of her brother and sister fucking, but had never been as curious as she was in this moment.

Eros struck, letting loose one of his lust arrows. It found home in Rita's breast. Her eyes rolled back and her knees buckled. She leaned into the door frame and slid to the floor as a volcano of pleasure erupted in her. Her panties were immediately soaked. Eros pictured doing the same to Aphrodite.

When her orgasm had slowed, Rita pulled herself up to her feet, her eyes locked on the bathroom. The decision was already made, no thought was necessary. She threw open the bathroom door.

Maria had a leg over Marcelo's shoulder, her back pressed against the tile wall. Marcelo's thick cock was halfway into his sister's cunt. Water streamed over their naked, tanned bodies. They looked at their sister in surprise.

"Rita, what..." Maria began, but Rita didn't wait. She grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head. She had no bra, and her tits bounced as the dress came off. She stepped out of her panties, climbed into the bath behind Marcelo, put a finger on his asshole and said, "Keep fucking our sister with that massive cock."

Marcelo groaned and obliged. Water splashed as Marcelo thrust into Maria. Rita reached between Marcelo's legs and rubbed his balls.

Maria twisted one of Rita's nipples. "I imagined you joining us," she gasped. "I didn't expect it."

"I touch myself sometimes, when I hear the two of you," Rita replied. "Today, I couldn't help but come in here."

"Fratellino, welcome our sister," Maria said.

Marcelo pulled out of one sister and turned around to face the other. "Maybe we should find more space?"

They found more space in the kitchen. Eros imbued the air with a comfortable warmth, making it easy for the siblings to remain dripping wet and naked. Rita leaned over the big wooden table in the center of the room, sticking out her round butt and shaking it. Marcelo stepped behind her and stroked her slit with the head of his cock. "Are you ready, sister?" he asked as he lined his cock up with her hole.

"Fuck yes please put it in me," Rita gasped. She felt her lips spread open as her brother pushed his cock inside her, filling her bit by bit. She was so wet he slid in easily, and when he pulled out, his cock was glistening. Rita whimpered as he thrust back in.

As her siblings found their rhythm, Maria climbed onto the table, positioning her hips under Rita's face. Rita wrapped her arms around her sister's thighs and buried her face in Maria's black pubes. Her tongue found her sister's clit, and she sucked lightly as she licked.

The three siblings entered a zone of pleasure, fucking and licking and touching and moaning, lost to the outside world, lost in a realm of lust. Maria came on her sister's face again and again, each orgasm drenching Rita's chin and only leading to greater arousal.

Rita felt like she had been cumming for hours. Her cunt contracted around her brother's cock as he continued to pound her. She felt her ass bouncing with each thrust, and when her brother smacked her on one cheek she came so hard she thought she would break off his dick. She moaned into her sister's drenched pussy.

Marcelo smacked his sister's ass and felt her come on his cock, squeezing his shaft and sending a wave of wetness down his balls. He kept up the pace as she continued to come, her juices gushing all over him.

Maria arched her back, gripping the sides of the table as Rita resumed gobbling her clit.

Eros smiled. He slipped behind Marcelo and lightly squeezed his balls.

Marcelo came with a yelp. He exploded inside Rita and continued pumping, semen leaking from her as he thrust. Eros kept playing with the mortal's balls, inhaling the heady aroma of sex and cum.

Just then, Antonio came in.

Eros scrambled for an arrow as Antonio stood in the doorway, shocked by the scene in the kitchen. The mortal had formed a word, a question, and was about to utter it, when Eros' arrow struck him directly in the crotch and he ejaculated immediately.

The effect was instant. Antonio pulled his soiled pants down over his now hard cock, stepped into the kitchen, got behind Marcelo, and stuck a finger in his ass.

Eros backed away, satisfied that his plan had worked. Four siblings fucking on a kitchen table. When Antonio came in Marcelo's ass, Eros clapped and returned to Aphrodite's, ready to claim his prize.

------

Back in the States, Cupid was struggling. Rather than coming home to the siblings fucking, he came home to them masturbating alone. Erin was waiting in her room for her father to come home, lying naked in her bed, rubbing out another orgasm. Evan had locked himself in his room with an internet browser full of porn tabs. Cupid's arrow was keeping him hard and horny and full of cum, and he was running low on tissues.

Downstairs, the door opened and shut as Lucy and Larry returned home. Without a word, Larry went to the liquor cabinet, poured himself a drink, and retreated to his office.

Lucy sighed. She doffed her coat and hung it in the closet. It seemed that even the perfunctory sex was off the table. Cupid felt in her a twinge of horniness, a flame nearly snuffed by her husband's negligence. A plan began to form in the god's mind.

Evan was horny enough to fuck anything. A little disconnected headphone wire, a bit of Mom checking on the sound coming from her son's room, finding his incessant boner, and a nice arrow in Mom's ass should get the ball rolling.

The god of love flew upstairs to set his plan in motion. He breezed through Evan's door, incorporeal. Behind him, Lucy started climbing the stairs, a glass of wine in hand. Cupid flew to Evan's computer and tugged the headphone cord from the jack.

cannabeans
cannabeans
79 Followers
12