Curcky Trains 4 Frat Re(Rear)-Entry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank goodness Crystal T came. Curcky could see her butt cheeks clench tight and hold their position while attempting to push in even deeper. And he could feel her spasming cock against his rectal walls and the surge of a warm enema of cum splashing around on the insides of his anal cavity.

He finally moved his staring eyes away from Crystal T's clenching butt to her face. And yuck. He was turned off by her grunt face. He'd never seen a person's face contorting like that while he was being ass fucked. He didn't like it. It made him feel like he was just being used as a fuck hole.

The two lay there all sweaty now coming down from their excitement. Crystal T turned on a large box fan to cool the room. Rising in Curcky's head (the big one, not the little one) was how recently he kept feeling like he could actually have an orgasm from just getting butt fucked. He was close to cumming on Pledge Night and was very close to cumming tonight from Crystal T's deep penetrating ass fuck. It was more like a rectal massage really. Curcky knew all about the prostate and certainly understood the pleasurable side of all this.

The deep rhythmic anal fucking he received by Crystal T had him on the verge of an orgasm. If she wouldn't have cum when she did, Curcky was worried he would have busted a nut without any tactile stimulation on his penis. How embarrassing, he thought.

HANDS FREE EJACULATION

So later that night when he was riding a huge black rubber schlong and pinching his nipples--while Tessie and Crystal T watched--he recognized that feeling in his prostate that an orgasm could be surfacing. The idea that he would fuck the cum out of his own body--hands free--was massively humiliating for him to think about.

Thank goodness Tessie was there, he thought at that moment. She'd know what to do. (Although later he might be changing his mind.)

It was Crystal T who had the answer. She muscled and maneuvered Curcky back into the same missionary position he was in when she came in his ass, only this time she put two hands under the small of his back and lifted his torso upward until his knees were straddling his ears. His ass was way up in the air. His penis was directly over his mouth, his pee slit taking direct aim at its target. If he had a cock--instead of a penis--it would've been an inch from his lips.

Curcky was right about one thing. Tessie WOULD know what to do. Sensing his pending orgasm and complete vulnerability, Tessie worked the fake black cock in and out of Curcky's horny ass at the perfect angle.

"Pinch your nipples." she ordered, "Open your mouth.'

At this point, everyone knew Curcky was going to cum hands free. But no one knew the mess he was about to make. Tessie kept working the huge black cock in and out of his ass while massaging the perfect spot when it happened. Squirt after squirt exploded out of Curcky's little penis towards his open mouth, but each dollop splattered in a different place on his face. This was because each cum bullet got caught in the air flow of the blowing fan and similar to leaves dropping in the fall, each dollop landed in a different place on his face.

Crystal T laughed at the way Curcky tried to catch each squirt of cum in his own mouth but constantly missed predicting the trajectory. If his head had stayed in one place, he would've been able to eat at least a little bit.

"I'll make sure the fan is off next time," Crystal T said giggling.

His orgasm felt just the way he had imagined it would feel...only stronger. His loud groaning was the exclamation point.

Tessie ran her index finger in circles around Curcky's cum face collecting each sperm glob and circling each gooey treat into his mouth. He sucked her finger clean each time.

"You really need to eat a lot of cum this week to be ready," Tessie reminded him.

"Great! I'm ready for a blow job," Crystal said, seizing the moment.

As Curcky got on his knees to practice his oral depth training, Tessie stood over him practically scolding him for cumming, even though she secretly wanted him to.

THE 'DOUBLE DOWN'

"You better not cum like that at Fila Thai," Tessie warned.

Curcky didn't know what she meant by that and really didn't want to ask.

"If you cum at Fila Thai this weekend," her warning continued, "you'll be in violation of the contract."

Curcky tried to mouth the word, 'what' but with a mouthful of cock it sounded like 'Uuuuuhhh?'

"You did read the contract you signed, right?"

"Uuuuuhhhhh"

"I can't tell what you are saying. Curcky, listen to me. You aren't allowed to cum. You absolutely can't cum at Fila Thai this weekend. No one is going to touch your little penis, so it'll be entirely up to you. But if you can't control yourself, your sexual release--your orgasm--renders the Release Agreement null and void. Please tell me you knew that when you read the contract."

Crystal T grabbed his head by the sides and started rocking his skull on her large, hard cock. With his ears mostly covered by her large hands and his penis dripping from the blowjob he was giving, he was having a hard time focusing on Tessie's words."

He heard her say something about not cumming and a voided contract. But the next part was confusing to understand in his increasingly disoriented state.

"Even worse for you would be that the 'Double Down' clause immediately takes effect. Boy, its a good thing you're not a law student. Man, why wouldn't you have read all this, for your own protection, before signing?"

Curcky's brain was hearing 'double down' while his throat was getting double dipped. Crystal T began fucking his throat when Tessie reminded her that Curcky needs to eat her cum...not have it deposited straight into his belly. So she pulled out of his throat just in time to have Curcky's perfectly placed tongue massage the underside of her cock.

Crystal T shot rhythmic cum-snot bullets--which Curcky has learned to chunk swallow to not miss a single drop. After sucking out the last of Crystal T's load by extracting the sperm remains that stay in the shaft, he quickly probed Tessie for answers.

"What's Double Down?! That sounds bad! What is it?!"

"What is it? Funny. What is it with YOU small-dicked men that get trapped and lose your common sense?"

"Oh, no...what is Double..."

Tessie cut him off.

"Tonight you had a sissygasm. You can't be doing that this weekend. Cumming. At all. Even hands free. If this happens again tomorrow night, it's going to completely change the training strategy."

It was almost as if Tessie was implanting the idea that he would sissygasm again.

Maybe she was.

Coming next: Night Two. A stand alone story about Tessie's strapon sorority sisters.

12