Cure for My Ass Addiction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me a while to get my erection under control before standing up. I refilled all our glasses before following Priya to the lounge.

"I miss us just sitting here and chilling with you guys." The two glasses of red wine definitely had made Maria slightly tipsy as she pushed me on to the middle and sat on one side of the sofa and beckoned Priya to sit on the other.

It was almost dream come true as far as I was concerned as I sat down and put a hand over Maria bringing her close to me. She happily rested her head on my left shoulder and snuggled up to me. Priya switched the light off before sitting on my right side.

After a few minutes I tested the waters by putting my other hand over Priya and getting her close to me. I wasn't too sure if Maria noticed but looked like she did not have issues with Priya being close to me as she too snuggled closer to me.

As the silly chick flick that Maria had put on progressed, Maria announced she was getting a bit chilly and Priya offered to grab a duvet from her bedroom. As Priya got up to fetch the duvet, I pulled Maria for a kiss. She tilted her face towards me as I held her beautiful face in my hands and covered her plump lips with mine.

"Mmmm that's nice," she moaned as I kissed her harder and in the process pulled her body closer to mine.

"Uh erm," I heard Priya clear her throat, but either owing to the amount of wine I'd drunk or the conversation Maria and Priya had before, I resisted when Maria tried to pull away and held her tightly as I increased my tempo of kissing her. Realising I was way too strong she gave up resisting and opened her lips up to me.

The next time she moaned I also heard another moan from Priya as she stood there watching me kiss Maria. I moved my hands on to Maria's bosom and squeezed her left tit over her T-shirt as I continued my attack on to her lips. Then just like that I pulled away from Maria.

Maria almost groaned in frustration as I smirked at her before turning and looking at Priya "Sorry had to keep myself entertained while we were waiting for you."

"No need to apologies as this was more fun to watch compared to the movie," she smiled as she looked at us. I could see her breathing had got a bit quicker and she was biting her lips as she looked at both of us again before sitting back on to my right side.

As she threw the duvet over us her hands grazed my hard cock. I bit my tongue to stop myself from moaning as her hand lingered a bit longer than it should on my cock.

Maria on the other hand was still stunned from the kiss and literally looked dazed as I moved my hand over her shoulders again and pulled her closer to me again. She was so turned on I could feel her erect nipple poking through her T-shirt and press on to my left side as she hugged me tight.

As I played the movie again I could hear rapid breathing from both sides of me as both the girls looked quite turned on.

I kissed Maria's forehead before moving my hands from Maria's shoulders to her back before tracing it all the way to her tight butt. Although she did not look at me I could feel her breathing quicken as my hands snuck beneath her pants and grabbed her naked butt cheeks.

As I rested my left hand on to Maria's ass crack, I moved my right hand around Priya's back and reached for her ass. Priya knew what I was up to as she silently lifted her dress from her bottom to let me feel her ass cheeks. I nearly moaned out loud when I realised the cheeky girl had taken her panties off when she went to her room to get the duvet.

I was simply in heaven as both my hands were full with two very beautiful women's naked ass cheeks.

Maria's face was getting redder by the minute as I traced my finger through her ass crack and went deeper and deeper towards her anus. Priya on the other hand had lifted her ass cheeks slightly to make it easier for me as my right middle finger pressed firmly on to her tight asshole.

My cock was rock hard by now and a deep grunt escaped my throat as I located Maria's asshole with my left hand. Finally my dream was coming true. I was feeling both of these beautiful girls' assholes with my fingers at the same time.

I froze as I noticed Maria fidget a little on my left side but then I realised she had unbuttoned her shorts so my hand had a bit more movement on the back side. Although Maria had no idea what I was doing with Priya I had no doubt Priya knew exactly where my left hand was.

A gasp escaped Maria as I pushed my finger in to her asshole. She fidgeted uncomfortably on my hand but this simply made it easier for me to push my middle finger knuckle deep inside her hot anus.

Priya on the other hand happily lifted her ass cheeks to the side to let me explore her back door and in no time with a bit of lubrication from her dripping pussy I was able to push my middle finger inside her anus too.

With two fingers up two tight asses I was on the verge of cumming and when Priya subtly touched my cock under the duvet I almost lost it. The tease carefully jerked the tip of my cock off underneath the duvet and I had to pray to every God possible to stop myself from moaning out loud.

Finally, unable to resist my urges anymore, I turned around and looked at Maria.

"I need you now," I whispered to Maria but we both knew I was loud enough for Priya to hear.

"Ok."

Not that I needed permission but as soon as she said it I pulled my fingers out of both their assholes and grabbed Maria by her hands and pulled her up.

She tried in vain to buckle back her shorts but I did not give her the opportunity as I dragged her from the lounge to her bedroom.

I turned around and looked at Priya and that was enough for her to follow me.

As I opened Maria's bedroom I purposefully kept the door wide open as I took Maria towards her bed.

I kissed her hard before pushing her on to the bed and pulling her shorts and panties off together.

"Oh God the door is open," she looked mortified as she turned to the side and noticed the door was wide open.

"Who cares? Priya did say she enjoyed hearing us," I said and before she could protest I opened her legs wide and gave her pussy one long lick.

"Urgh," Maria yelped as she felt my tongue form a line from her perineum all the way to her sensitive clit.

I pried opened her legs wide and grabbed her thighs with each hands as I targeted her pussy lips and started kissing them and licking them.

"Oh God now," she begged as I avoided her clit and took turned sucking her pussy lips.

With the corner of my eyes I could see Priya standing there. Although it was nothing new seeing her watching us, this was different as Maria could also see her watching us.

I noticed Maria had her eyes shut so I gently nibbled her sensitive clit and she almost howled as she nearly jumped up and opened her eyes up.

As soon as she opened her eyes I sucked on her clit and that triggered her orgasm.

"Oh fucking hell," yelled Maria as she noticed Priya standing there watching me going down on her, just as her orgasm hit her.

I lapped up as much juice as I could that was coming out of Maria's pussy as Maria continued to thrash about.

"Urgh urgh urgh," Maria kept on grunting as wave after wave of orgasm ran through her body as I continued lapping up her juices before attacking her clit again.

As I felt her calming down I got up and grabbed her hips and tried flipping her around.

"Oh no, no, not when Priya's watching," she complained almost mortified as she came in to terms on what I was going to do in front of her roommate.

I paid no attention to her as I grabbed her hips forcefully and flipped her over before spreading those ass cheeks and sticking my tongue in to her tight back door.

"Oh God ugh!!," she yelled as she felled my tongue and hot nose right on her anal opening. Despite her feeble protests I pried opened her backdoor with my fingers and shoved my tongue as deep as I could. She finally stopped resisting and spread her legs wider as my tongue teased her asshole mercilessly.

"Ah fuck this is hot," I heard Priya say as she walked closed to us and sat on the computer chair near the bed.

"Let's put up a show for your roommate," I whispered to Maria as I grabbed her hips again and pushed her on to a doggy style position.

"Fuck I can't believe you are watching this," Maria groaned towards Priya as she got on her hands and knees.

"Are you kidding me, this is the most erotic thing I've ever seen. Both you guys are so hot like this," I was grateful as Priya encouraged her as she watched the events unfold in front of her.

I got behind Maria and gave both her buttocks a wet kiss before spreading those beautiful cheeks again. As I admired her tight hole I couldn't resist licking her all the way from her pussy to the top of her tail bone. I did that a few more times and was rewarded with a sexy moan from Maria.

I knew she was ready for me so I unceremoniously pulled my shorts down and lined up my cock on to the entrance of her pussy.

"Oh God do you really want to watch this" Maria pleaded at Priya as I moved my cock around the slit of her twat.

"Nothing will ever make me this happy," Priya replied as she blew Maria a flying kiss before spreading her legs obscenely and displayed her wet slit to us.

"Oh fuck," I yelled as I watched Priya finger herself as I buried my cock completely in to Maria.

"Urgh," Maria yelled as she pushed her body back to me to meet my thrusting as I started moving my hips. I brought both my middle fingers that still had the smell of both the girls' assholes to my nostrils and took a deep sniff as I looked at Priya as I fucked Maria.

This was every living man's dream and I simply couldn't believe I was experiencing it. I spat on to my thumb and gently pushed it inside Maria's asshole as I continued my fucking.

"Urgh put another finger," Maria absolutely shocked me as she said it.

I look at Priya and realised she was just as surprised as me.

"I need lubrication," I directed those words to Priya and she jumped up as if she was electrocuted and ran outside the room.

Within seconds she was back with a bottle of Vaseline. I grabbed it and poured a generous amount of it on to my fingers before inserting the second thumb inside Maria's stretched asshole.

"Fuck that feels weird and good at the same time," Maria was getting a lot more vocal as I stood still with my cock buried inside her pussy as I pushed both thumbs deep in to her bowels.

"I think you are ready for the next step hon," Priya stood next to me as she spoke to Maria.

"Maria turned and looked at Priya before nodding her head.

"Be gentle," she whispered back.

It was almost as if I did not exist as Priya poured an ample amount of vaseline on to her hands and then pulled me out of Maria's pussy and lubricated my cock.

I had to bite my tongue hard to stop myself from cumming as Priya gently jerked me off before she brought my cock to the entrance of Maria's asshole.

"I'm going to make sure he does not hurt you," she spoke to Maria as I brought my thumbs out of her neither hole.

Her anus had opened up obscenely due to my fingers but I could see it was starting to close up. Priya pried opened Maria's ass cheek as she placed the mushroom head of my cock on to the anus opening and pushed it in.

Maria's sphincter resisted feebly before opening up and letting the head go in.

"Ow ow ow, enough," Maria screamed and Priya quickly held on to my cock to make sure I did not push the rest in.

"Get used to it first and then you let me know when you are ready and I'll push the rest in," She said to Maria. Once again I almost felt like I did not exist but my cock was inside my girlfriend's ass, I was not going to complain!

"Ok push a bit more," said Maria with gritted teeth. Prita squirted a bit more vaseline on to my cock and pushed a bit more in before holding me again. I was in heaven as half my cock was buried inside Maria's asshole and the rest was in Priya's hands.

"I feel so bloated but not as painful as I thought it would be," Maria mentioned out loud as I resisted the urge to shove the rest of my cock in to her asshole.

Very gently Priya fed more and more of my cock in to Maria's tight backdoor. Finally what felt like hours to me I was balls deep inside Maria and my hips were touching her buttocks.

"Oh God is he really in?" Maria asked.

"The whole lot and this is so fucking hot," Priya answered for me and grabbed my balls and rubbed it against Maria's wet pussy lips to prove her point. I gritted my teeth to stop myself from coming too soon as I enjoyed this new sensation.

I couldn't believe the amount of heat that was transferring from Maria's bowels on to my cock as I held still and let her get used to my cock fully inside her bottom.

"Your ass is so tight Maria if feels like it's milking me," I told her as I started to move my cock inside her backdoor enjoying the tight sensation.

Maria was quiet as I started moving faster and the only noise we could hear in the room was my hips slapping on to her ass cheeks every time I pushed deep.

"Play with your clit as I make love to you like this," I told her as I grabbed her hips and increased my pace on the sodomization.

However, Priya beat Maria to it as she reached under us and located Maria's clit and started fingering it.

"Oh fucking hell," Maria screamed as she pushed her back hard on to me as she came hard with the new sensation.

I knew I was not going to last long so I threw caution to wind and grabbed Maria's hips and started to pump inside her not so virgin anus. I admired the way her buttocks moved as my hips slapped on to them with each thrust.

Priya had a couple of her fingers firmly inside Maria's wet pussy as she hugged Maria tightly as I continued to piston in and out.

"Urgh I'm cumming hon," I announced as I looked at both my girls as I thrust deep one last time inside Maria's asshole and my cock started coating Maria's bowels with warm cum.

I held my cock inside Maria's poopchute as long as I could as I felt myself come down from one of the best orgasms of my young life.

Just as my soft penis popped out of Maria's backdoor, Priya gently removed her fingers from my girlfriend's pussy.

All the action was too much for Maria as she simply collapsed on to the bed face first and I joined her, collapsing next to her. From the corner of the eye I noticed Priya walking away and gently closing the door behind her.

There will be a lot of questions tomorrow and I do not know if I have the answers to all of them but for now I was the happiest man alive as I hugged my beautiful girlfriend tightly and closed my eyes.

12