Cure Worse Than The Disease? Ch. 06

Story Info
Simon enjoys Jess while Mom rides her cuck.
926 words
4.37
13.8k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
825 Followers

It was about an hour or so after my previous tryst with Mom, the four of us having followed that with a daisy chain of oral pleasure. We switched around quite a bit, too. Mom sucked me, then Jessica did, and then Darcy did so as well. I ate Mom out, followed by Jessica, then I licked both of their asses for dessert. I watched Mom and Jess service each other, and then witnessed Darcy going down on both of them.

That was enough of that for me. I was fully hard again and I didn't hesitate to fuck my sweet sister in the pussy from behind while Mom straddled Darcy and rode her prick, too. This was a very clear reminder to my cuck, sissy stepfather that he/she wouldn't be deprived of women entirely at all. Darcy would get to bone wife and daughter, probably in that order, too. Anything else would require his keyholder's permission. The bulk of Darcy's strange would be cock, not cunt or ass. This was the role that he wanted, after all, that of a sissy cuck wimp, right?

"Fuck, Jess ... this is sooo good!" I shouted as I plowed my sister (technically stepsister, but who's counting?) from behind.

"And to think that you thought that I didn't like you," Jessica teased me a little more about my complete misreading of her.

"I'm a guy. We suck at reading women, most of us," I chuckled while driving deeper into my sultry sister from the back.

"That's for sure ... but if you ever doubt that I absolutely adore you, babe, just let me know and I'll find ways to prove my passion for you in a heartbeat! You're my only brother in this world, papi, and I'm going to do right by you, every fucking time!" Jessica vowed as I reamed her but good once again.

"And I, you, babe! The pills will just make it that much easier, since they make it harder to lie to each other. We can tell each other what we honestly want and thus make it happen faster, I would think," I observed while admiring her luscious bottom and feeling her push back at me on every last stroke.

"Face it, bro. You totally dig my ass! You love this ass, don't you!" Jessica teased me as she thrust toward me once more.

"Even more, I love its owner," I told her.

"Of course, you love yourself ... but do you love me, too?" Jessica knew exactly what she meant with that cute line.

It was a fresh reminder to me that her butt belonged to me. By her own consent, it was mine, my property, to use as I deemed fit. Jess wasn't just my stepsister and my lover. She was also my butt-slut, my cum whore, and my personal plaything. She made that abundantly clear to me by now. My sister was my slut, plain and simple. Every part of her was mine and we both knew it. Hell, I also loved her for it.

"Baby, you know that I love you ... and right now, I love you several inches deep!" I told Jess as I smacked her booty playfully a few times.

As for Mom and Darcy, they were both a bit preoccupied, to put it mildly, what with Mom riding Darcy's dick good and rough like the cowgirl that she wished to be. She waved her tits in Darcy's face and continued to make him her bitch. My stepfather was a sissy cuck at heart, after all, as he/she admitted due to the extreme candor and suggestibility brought on by the pills. If Darcy/Darrell minded this whole power exchange deal, it was news to me. Part of this was his fantasy, part of it Mom's, and part of it the rest of us.

Just after Mom climaxed, rather loudly, too, she pulled off of Darcy and smothered his dick with her tits, causing him to explode all over them. Then she leaned over him and placed her bosom over his face, the message being very plain: clean it up. He didn't show any objection or lodge any protest over not getting to cum inside her juicy snatch, nor did he seem opposed to tasting himself by licking up every drop from Mom's gorgeous breasts.

"Attacuck. Thank you, baby, for being such a good, obedient sissy, cucky hubby, Darcy. Now, there's a method to my madness. I think that it's clear that any and all of my babies shall be sired by my son, Simon. This is his womb and you know it. He came out of it. It's his first ever home. It belongs to him.

"So, honey, whenever it's time for Simon to breed me, he alone gets to spurt his load inside my pussy. I won't have any rival sperm shooting toward my eggs, not even yours. The rest of the time, unless there is some compelling reason that makes sense to me, you can cum inside each of my holes all you wish. It's just not your role to impregnate me, is it?" Mom announced.

"My ... sentiments ... exactly!" I groaned as I spilled my seed inside Jessica and she came from that knowledge as well as the idea of me knocking Mom up.

That, of course, was when the phone rang. Mom's cell. It was Dr. Mitchell Stewart, her boss, and he wasn't calling on behalf of the hospital. I knew almost nothing about the guy, but his timing rather amused me.


SevMax2
SevMax2
825 Followers