Cured of my Addiction

Story Info
My masturbation habit is ended by a dominant woman.
1.5k words
3.84
14.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1000bp
1000bp
39 Followers

OK, it looks like the drugs are doing their work and you're as hard as you're going to get. Still pretty puny really. Let's see how long...just over four inches maybe four and a quarter.. And circumference, again just over four inches. It's just a bit short and thin and weak, really. Another typical beta male dick.

But what have we here? Look at the size of those balls! I'm not kidding, if your dick matched your balls, you'd be a porn star! I need a picture of that! What's happened here - and we see it quite a lot with betas like you - is that your obsessive masturbation habit, jerking off seven, ten times a week, for years, and edging too, has convinced your balls that you're fucking so many women that they have to work overtime to keep up! The thing is, though, your dick knows you're not actually fucking women, it knows that your hand -- your handpussy as you beta bois call it right? -- isn't a vagina, and you know, only too well, that you've not got inside any part of a real woman for years, and you have zero chance of doing so ever again. That's why you don't get as hard any more, and why your dick feels like it's smaller and weaker, even than it was before, when you were still getting inside some poor unsuspecting -- or long-suffering - woman's vagina from time to time. It's basically given up, but your balls are working overtime, so we have this shitty little dick, sitting on top of those huge balls!

That's going to change. You're probably jerking off to completion, let's say eight times a week, which is around 400 times a year, right? Ten times you say, OK, 520 times. Jesus. That's coming down, right down. Starting now, we're going to bring you down to once a week for a month, then once a fortnight for a month and then we're going to hold it at once a month for the foreseeable future. We might go lower, I've not decided. That might sound difficult but you'll have to get used to it, lots of other men have and they haven't died or anything, so just get your head around the fact that the days of playing with yourself and jerking off whenever you like are over and they are over for good.

520 times a year -- at least, that's a conservative estimate, probably nearer 600 times, I reckon. Each time, given you've become a kind of champion edger, a gooner, a gooning bator as you betas call yourselves, that means you've been spending about 600 hours a year with your hand on your dick.

That's 15 working weeks, nearly four months, day in day out, wanking yourself silly. I mean, that's got to stop. I dread to think what you've done to your brain. It's bad enough wha you've done to your dick and balls.

What you'll find is that, as you jerk off less, your balls will feel very full at first, ready to burst almost, because they're so used to thinking that every day is an orgy, they're working overtime to make all the spunk for the women they think you're fucking. But after that subsides, they'll get used to the new regime and they'll stop producing all that sperm and seminal fluids and they'll start to shrink to a size that's more suitable for a dick like that. I think in, say, six months' time, your balls will be less than half the size, like two marbles, not two golf balls.

Something else will change too. You've been training your dick to last a long time by edging yourself for hours on end every day. Your penis is happy to wait to cum because it knows it will, in the end, because it has, almost every day without fail, at least once, for years. The thing is, once that stops, and you're down to once a week then once a fortnight and then once a month, your dick will want to take the opportunity to shoot as quickly as it can, a bit like someone who knows food is scarce, they eat as fast as possible. After a few months, you'll find you're cumming much faster. You'll be much more sensitive too, which will help that along. So rather than taking an hour to spunk up, you'll be spurting in about five minutes, if that. Let's say four minutes on average. If you're jerking off once a month and each time is four minutes, that's less than one hour a year of wanking, down from 600 hours. 15 working weeks down to less than an hour!

On the upside, you'll get harder faster, because your dick will still want to have its fun time, but you'll be a premature ejaculator. It obviously won't get any bigger -- where you are now is a hard limit, if you'll pardon the pun. And your balls will be smaller, so the whole package will be smaller. It'll all still work OK, just...differently.

You've had a week of denial already so I'm going to drain you now. For the first few years, I'm going to put this plug up your bum when I do this. What this will do -- yes, it's big, isn't it? -- is apply constant pressure against your prostate, to make sure that it gets emptied properly every time. That will make the first few days easier, you'll feel less desperate than otherwise. Once we're up to a fortnight and then a month, it'll still be difficult, you've trained your balls and your brain to cum hundreds of times a year and your dick to get hard -- well, hard-ish -- for hundreds of hours, and that'll be down to a few minutes a month. But some relief is better than nothing.

Just a finger in first, now two. Funny, boys never get fingered normally, do you? Us girls have to put up with it from day one, having boys sticking their fingers inside us, it's horrible. At least I'm using some lube. Now three, there we are, hurts doesn't it, but a kind of good hurt. That's the way. Now, out they come and here we go with the plug, try to relax because it's going in whether you like it or not. A little lube on it, not too much because we don't want it slipping out -- though there's not much chance of that given the size and how tight you are. Come on, it's going in whether you want it or not. Take it. That's it, be brave...and there we are, in he goes. Can you feel that pressure inside? Just pressing in the right place, on your beta boi G-spot, your sissy spot as we call it, and as you can see, you're already leaking, that's seminal fluid coming out. Good boy.

Now I can see how turned on you are, those knickers of your ex taped over your nose, it's so sweet how her pussy smell still gets you going. I'm just going to use one finger and thumb, over and over and over. Only ever one finger and thumb for you now so just as you trained your dick to not cum for hours, you'll need to learn how to come from this. And quickly too. I'm not here all night, it's five minutes max for the first month and then down 10 seconds a month till we get to four minutes and we'll hold it there for a while, but by then I think you'll be lucky to last four. If you don't manage to cum within the time, you don't cum for another month.

Oh, that seemed to do the trick, didn't it? Everyone's got a trigger and I think yours might be denial, which is ironic given how little you've denied yourself handsex for years! OK here it comes, hold it for me, hold it. Ask me permission. No, you may not cum, hold it for me. Hold it. Ask me again. No, you may not cum. Hold it just a bit longer for me. Ask me again, please may I cum? No Hold it. Hold it, I said. Ask me again, nicely. OK, yes, you may cum, spunk it up, there we go. Oh yes, look at that, all those beta cummies into the condom. Lots and lots, that's the way, let's have it all out. Come on now, every last drop, there we go. Right, off it comes, open wide. Every time you cum, you swallow it now, for the rest of your life. Open wide, only swallow when I say so. In it all goes, a nice big load of beta boi wankies. Hold it in your mouth, I want to see it in there. OK, swallow it down. Good boy. Time to get that plug out of your bottom, out he comes. And there we are. Now, that wasn't so bad, was it? Same time next week. You behave yourself, you naughty little beta boi.

1000bp
1000bp
39 Followers