Curing Mom's Addiction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't have an inkling of attraction to men and that was a fact. However, take away the man and leave a hard cock and balls and a yearning did exist.

He now realized he was attracted to both females and shemales alike. He decided that It didn't make him bisexual or homosexual. It made him horny and he could live with that.

With his mind clear of that disturbing clutter, he felt unrestrained by the fear that once fettered him.

The reality of that disclosure went head first down his open mouth.

For the first time, he had a thick cock in his throat and it excited him. He had received enough blowjobs to know how to give one. Perhaps he wasn't as skillful as three fuck-sluts, but he would do his best.

His mom had said, pleasure the twins like a whore. When he added uninhibited lust in that mix it placed him in a category lower.

Casey lay beside Sissy unmoving like the sex doll she pretended to be.

Her eyes pivoted to the excessive moans, sodden licks, and rapid movements. Her breathing became rapid and her pussy became wet from the action. She was desperate to touch herself but being a fuck-doll restricted her. The only thing she couldn't control was her pelvis which undulated with slow gyrations like it had a mind of its own.

Chris had even less control. As he sucked, slurped, and licked, his hand found his own dick and began vigorously jerking it. His cock was stiffer and throbbed more than it ever did with his mom and Casey. Although he pleasured a sissy, he felt like the woman. The thought of that made him even harder.

Sissy's eyes had rolled upward, and his expression was one of pure bliss. Although he tried to play the role of fuck-doll, his hips rolled and arched up to give Daddy full access to both cock and balls.

After five minutes of oral play, Chris rose his head up and off the shaft and loudly said, "You are freaking turning me on and I can't believe just said that. I'm popping that cherry sissy-hole. Mama trained you how to use it, so work it like a wet twat. Flip the fuck over and raise your ass."

Sissy instantly became animated. He rose up and swiftly went to his stomach. Now in position, he raised his rear high and arched his back. Placing both hands on his ass cheeks, he opened his anus wide.

Chris was awed by how quickly Randy had changed since yesterday. The way he shifted into place was nearly identical to how Casey moved when she positioned herself for anal sex. Except for the cock and balls hanging between his legs, he couldn't tell the difference.

The whole package from the rear stirred him and made his dick wobble back and forth. The head of his prick began excessively drooling precum that left swaths of gooey strings in a crosshatch pattern on the mattress.

He used that extra rigidity and streaming lubricant to slowly spear his cock into Sissy's glossy open hole.

Sissy groaned like a woman from the intrusion but showed no sign of discomfort. For over a week, he'd been schooled in all aspects of anal intercourse. He'd been preparing for this moment since acquiring aspirations to be fucked like a woman. As such, this wasn't the first girthy shaft to enter his bowels. He'd been practicing with a variety of different sized dildos.

Casey continued to lay doll-like and immobile from the waist up. Downward to the tips of her toes was another matter. Her pelvis and legs were in constant motion from uncontrollable wiggles to scissoring together to rub her thighs against her pussy. Watching her brother being fucked in the ass was driving her mad with an intense desire for cock.

Sissy couldn't hold back the moans and squeals. Being fucked by Daddy was way beyond what he'd imagined. Feeling Daddy's meaty dick reaming his sissy-hole made his clitty want to explode. Mama said to always hold back until Daddy finished. She said the result would be spectacular in the end. Overall, he'd been holding his load for three days in anticipation of this grand event. His balls were now weighty with sissy cum just waiting for Daddy to breed him.

Having an urge to touch a cock, Chris reached around Sissy's waist and began slowly stroking him. The girlie man was equally hard and excessively dribbling precum. Chris's fingers became coated with sissy goop and he lathered it into a white foam along the shaft.

Chris could feel the surge of cum gathering to flow towards the tip. He edged and released Sissy's dick.

He then crimped Sissy's hips tightly and went to heavily pound his ass for effect. Then with a mighty lunge, Chris thrust deep to make Sissy loudly shriek like a frightened adolescent girl.

Sissy shuddered from that powerful plunge and jerked the instant Daddy christened his virgin hole with his streaming gift. Now free to unleash his burden, Sissy instantly puddled his seed onto the bed to form a small pond.

Casey boisterously screeched from an orgasm that hit the instant she observed Sissy jet his lady cum.

Chris pulled out and flopped back to lay prone on the bed.

While heavily gasping to catch his breath, he tilted to look at Casey laying like a rag doll convulsing from a climax. He then pivoted his gaze to Sissy and saw him still positioned with his ass fixed in place like a mannequin with a cock. Sissy's prick continued to jump and spurt jizz onto the bed.

Chris watched Sissy's hole expunge his heavy load like a rumbling volcano as the tunnel contracted to match the pulse of each cum eruption.

Having now been bred by Daddy, Sissy was now officially crowned a girlie fuck-doll and was no longer a man whore.

Wiping his sweaty brow, Chris breathlessly muttered, "Fuck me."

Sissy moved and positioned himself on his knees and began jerking his cock to try and make it hard again.

Chris looked at him strangely and said, "What are you doing?"

Sissy said, "I'm the only doll with a dick. You said you wanted to be fucked."

"No, that's just an exclamation to say I enjoyed it. I'm not ready for that, but I'm opening my mind to the experience. You're still jizzing like a seed farm. Bring your dick and put it in my mouth. I've never tasted cum," Chris said.

Casey rose and propped herself up with her arms and said, "Daddy, have you forgotten about me?"

Chris noticed her heated appearance and sad expression.

He said, "Sissy, another time. Return to your fuck-doll position. It's Casey's turn."

He realized he had a problem. He craved to suck Sissy's cock, but he had promised to pleasure them both. Having just spent his load, he wasn't keen on fucking at that moment. Pleasuring both fuck-dolls was going to be a chore. This was something he'd have to discuss with his mom.

"Lay back and I'll eat your pussy," he said.

Casey glared at him and frowned.

Chris said, "I don't understand. What's the problem?"

Casey's eyes watered.

In a tizzy, she shuffled off the bed and stood while staring at Daddy.

She shook her head at Chris's befuddled expression and then turned and rushed out the door.

After she left, Sissy said, "Women are so emotional."

A moment later they heard Casey scream.

***

A Binding Contract

While in route to work, Donna was distraught.

She'd been avoiding meeting her boss. She was so repulsed by the idea of becoming the abusive fat man's office whore for life that she neglected the appointment to formalize the illicit contract.

Now three weeks later, the man was extremely disappointed.

She finally picked up his call and indeed he was infuriated.

He demanded she show up at his office after hours or he'd do as he had threatened.

She had no choice but to give in to that directive and was now driving to the office to meet him at the scheduled time.

Those disturbing thoughts were jolted when her phone suddenly rang.

Looking at the display, it was her mother calling.

Donna answered and said, "Mom?"

Sonya said, "Baby girl, is there something you need to tell me?"

Now alarmed by the tone of that question, Donna replied, "Ah, mother, I don't know what mean. Tell you what?"

"I just got off the phone with Jim. He told me that he broke up with you over two months ago among other things. You couldn't last that long without an anchor. Why didn't you call me? You have cousins that are available to replace him. The only times you avoid talking to me is when there's something wrong. You've gotten yourself in trouble again, haven't you?" Sonya said.

Donna couldn't hold back the emotion. Her voice cracked when she attempted to answer, and then she began blubbering over the phone.

Sonya exclaimed, "I knew it! Family helps the family and there's more to that than it implies. You need to tell me."

After a few moments of muted sniveling, Donna blurted, "I whored myself as a sex slave and my boss is blackmailing me over an incest video to be his permanent office slut."

There was the sound of paper crackling from her mother's end and then silence.

Donna said, "Mother? Are you going to say something?"

Sonya replied, "I'm writing it down. Incest video?"

With the other two problems much worse, Donna couldn't believe her mother keyed on that as a response.

Donna flatly said, "I'm Chris's fuck-slut. He's my anchor. He made me swear to never to tell you."

"What's a fuck-slut? Sounds kinky," Sonya said.

"Err... Mother! Did you not hear me say, I'm a sex slave and a whore to my boss?" Donna frustratingly said.

Sonya replied, "That's a family matter. Those are easily remedied. How long have you been fucking my grandson?"

"That's why I avoided calling you. You're minds always in the gutter. He's not going to have sex with you. Are you going to help me?" Donna said.

Sonya said, "Later, you and I are going to discuss your relationship with Chris. I suspect Uncle Ben and the kinfolk are at the hunting camp. It's deer season. He doesn't have cell service way out there. I'll have to send Rick, but that may take over a week or more and that's if he finds them. Don't worry, the family will correct the wrongs as they always do."

Donna sighed and then said, "That may be too late. I'm in trouble now and I have no solutions."

Sonya said, "Did you tell Chris that I'm a good lay? I haven't had a teenage dick since Jim. You sure he won't change his mind? If you're fucking him, that means you've told him about our afflictions."

"Mother, what the fuck? I'm in serious trouble and the only thing on your mind is fucking your grandson. We're not discussing Chris right now. I've never asked for Papa's help, but I need it now more than ever," Donna exclaimed.

Sonya said, "If it's an immediate threat contact the authorities. We have a couple of kin on the force where you live. Perhaps that's a better option. It's going to get really messy once Uncle Ben gets involved."

"You don't understand, I can't do that. I need a nasty cum dump to fix my trouble, so get Papa as soon as you can," Donna replied.

"Is Chris's dick huge like his father?" Sonya inquired.

Donna exclaimed, "Mother. This conversation is over. We're done."

She hung up the phone and then frustratingly rattled her head.

After parking and turning off the car, she tightly crimped the steering wheel with both hands and mumbled, "Argh! Let's get this over with."

***

Mr. Crump angrily glared at Donna standing five feet from him.

He held documents in his hand and shook them while saying, "I followed our agreement, but you failed to keep your word. Do I disgust you that much? I'm going to fix that aversion you have of me."

Donna stood fearful and stiff at the onslaught.

"We're going back to the old fashion way of doing things," he said while ripping the documents in half and discarding them in the trash.

He followed that action by saying, "The rumors you've heard about me are all true. I did turn my mistress into a whore and then I made her do tricks for a dollar. Like you, she tried to finagle me for money. Her offenses were much less than yours."

Donna broadened her eyes when he suddenly stood and began unbuttoning his shirt.

"What are you doing?" she flatly said.

After discarding his shirt across the chair, he replied, "I'm giving Bunny what she desires."

Her eyes instantly widened in alarm at what he had just called her. Now extremely agitated, she cried, "How do you know that name?"

Mr. Crump grinned and said, "Isn't that the name your master gave you because of your crazed obsession to hop eagerly from one cock to another. I know all about you and your stint at the club. You should have never peaked my curiosity about me making you do something you haven't already done."

Now terrified, Donna was locked in place shaking.

He unbuckled his belt, snapped open the top button and followed that by dropping the zipper.

He continued by saying, "It seems you were truthful about what you're capable of tolerating. In addition to that incest vid, you're a fetish piranha. Those movies were buried deep on the dark web. Watching them use you like that made my stomach queasy. I contacted your master and he's letting me use you as payment to get you back. Of course, I've been given full reign to enact revenge for your distaste of me."

She screamed, "You know my weakness!"

"That's not a weakness, it's a catastrophe," he replied while simultaneously dropping his pants to the floor.

His flaccid dick and heavy laded balls hung down below his flabby barrel sized stomach. Wrapping his hands under the overlap, he pulled the fat and arched his hips forward to purposely display himself.

Donna's eyes instantly locked on his floppy penis and her expression went blank.

"No!" she cried.

She then rushed forward and dropped to her knees.

Her mouth immediately open and her tongue slurped the fat man's dick in.

Mr. Crump tilted his head back and exhaled while murmuring, "Ah...it's true..."

Donna couldn't stop herself. Her OCD affliction made it impossible to end the humiliation. She had to get him hard and make him come.

After a minute of sucking his cock, tears rolled from her eyes. She realized she was wet and horny.

He said, "I'm ruining your reputation. After that, you'll only be able to support yourself by whoring. I'll pimp you and pay a dollar for every cock you take into your cunt. You'll be bred by street bums as your johns. This is what both your master and I have planned for you. After you've pleasured homeless cock, you'll be begging to have me back."

"Ummm..." she replied while slobbering on his dick.

Mr. Crump wasn't going to allow her to finish him with a blowjob. He had been told that once she got started, she had to complete the deed by making men ejaculate. If it wasn't done by giving head, she always took it in her pussy and finished the job there. Now that she made him rock hard, it was time to breed the bitch.

"Strip whore. I'm seeding your cunt with boss cream," he demanded.

Among other feelings, Donna was distressed. Sucking the piggish man while swayed by her OCD had an unavoidable consequence to effectively make her hyper-aroused. It was part of her nymphomaniac impulses that drove her to do humiliating tasks. Once she reached that state, she would spread her legs for any man, even one she despised. Her abusers had used it against her and made her willingly perform perverse sex acts that churned her stomach. She was now fully under the fat man's control and no longer had the willpower to deny him.

Mr. Crump was mystified by her behavior when she stood up and began stripping without hesitation. He expected her to cry out with displeasure and scream for help. He had been told the steps needed to make her a submissive whore, but he didn't believe it was possible. The truth now stood naked and panting with a crazed lustful expression. It was like she had become another woman.

After spitting in his hand, he rubbed the goop along his shaft and said, "Lay on my desk and spread your legs. Since you detest me, you're going to watch me fuck your sweet hot pussy. I want you to get off knowing your fat boss jetted his spunk in your babymaker. I've been holding my load for a week waiting for today. I intend to knock you up."

Donna plopped her rear on the edge and dropped back on his desk.

She now lay prone with her legs hanging.

Looking at Mr. Crump in disgust, she reluctantly spread them.

Mr. Crump said, "You can do better than that. Open your pussy for me."

Donna exhaled a sob and then with both hands she gaped her hole to welcome penetration.

"Beg your fat boss to fuck you and give you a baby," he demanded.

It was humiliating enough to spread herself for the bastard, but the man was determined to degrade her further by forcing her to plead for it. She had no choice, she needed his hard cock. Her misery wouldn't end until he unloaded in her.

In desperation, she cried, "I need your dick. Please fuck me and seed me with a child. I need your cum. God damn it, just do it!"

Mr. Crump effortlessly plunged his prick until it bottomed out at his balls. In thought, he commented to himself that his wife never got as wet as this woman. The whore was literally drooling around his shaft.

The problem with fucking a woman that can squeeze a bat up her twat was that she was loose as fuck. He'd expected a woman with the body of an athlete to have a snug crack. With her lubricating like a faucet and lack of friction, he might as well be fucking the end of a firehose.

He demanded, "Damn it, tighten your cunt. I know you can crimp that slit because I've seen you do it on video. Clamp down and milk it. Make love to your disgusting boss's cock. You want the cream then mean it."

Donna did as commanded and used her highly developed inner muscles to close around his shaft. She wasn't just physically fit on the outside, this woman had a tensile strength on the inside also.

"Oh fuck!" he cried.

Although he'd seen her do sick shit on video, he was amazed any woman had such a talent. Her pussy hugged him like a vice padded with cushion. Because she was so tight, he now had to struggle to thrust in and out of her. If it wasn't for the slippery surface of her tunnel, he'd be locked in place.

As he slowly pounded her, he fixed his eyes on her hefty boobs swaying wildly in front of him. Although firm and meaty, they still bounced like two water balloons. They were so delectable that he roughly palmed them in his pudgy hands to molest them.

Mr. Crump could tell by her expression that the act of manhandling her breasts was demeaning to her. It made him giddy. Additionally, the very idea that his nasty cock was thrust into a beautiful woman that despised him made him harder.

He released her bosoms, so he could run his dirty hands down her curvy waist and upon her muscular abdomen. He imagined her rippled belly being rounded and plump with his kid or some bums. He planned to ruin her by making sure it stayed that way. Her beautiful flat tummy would become scarred from all the stretch marks and flappy from all the excess fat. Her curvy hips would become polyps of lumpy skin hanging down like his pudgy stomach. He would force her to overeat until the woman became rotund and heavy just like him. He grinned at the thought of that vision.

He fucked her slowly with a measured stride to hold back ejaculation. It was intended to make her humiliation last a long time. He wanted her to watch his filthy shank plunge in and out of her most precious prize. He teased her clit to stimulate faster pelvic undulations and to arouse her further. He desired to make the woman wet and horny knowing it was him doing it to her.

Donna was disgraced at knowing she responded to his ministrations with fervent moans and rocking hips. Her repulsive boss was making her sexually crazed from those pleasurable touches. Although sickened by having this revolting jerk fuck her, watching it happen made her cream more. To find pleasure from humiliation was her worse addiction. She had striven to eliminate it with no success.