Curing With Cum

Story Info
A doctor will help cure a disease the best way he knows how.
5.3k words
3.93
19.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ATTN: DR. MARIE ROSE, MD, PhD.

HIGHLY CLASSIFIED

THE DOCUMENTS ENCLOSED ARE FOR DR. MARIE ROSE'S EYES ONLY. DISREGARDING THIS, YOU WILL BE DETAINED AT THE N.C. FACILITY INDEFINITELY. USE OF ANY IMAGING TO VIEW DOCUMENTATION WITHOUT OPENING ITS PACKAGING WILL ALSO RESULT IN BEING DETAINED.

***

Entry: 001

Date: 09/12/1978

Time: 04:34:59

It's been three years since the MAT-X10 outbreak, affecting everyone on the planet, exclusively women; however, it's not unheard of for men to be affected, too. It's difficult to believe it's only been that long, but time doesn't work the way it used to, or so it feels.

These are my documentation at the Elyn & Sior Detention Center. Managing the five detainees is my primary responsibility, while ensuring procured samples are stable and prepared for transit to the BTG facility.

I'm the only doctor here, despite being newly transferred from a different center. The security only comes at dawn and dusk. Between those times, it's only me and the five detainees. This'll serve as my personal documentation, alongside the clinical 'official' reports that the BTG will obtain at the end of each week.

It's almost time for the guards. While they do their rounds, I will go through the reports of Detainee #1 -- Leigh P. Once security's gone, I will conduct my first inspection and gather a fresh sample.

-

Entry: 002

Date: 09/12/1978

Time: 19:29:11

Leigh P. is 32-years-old, 62 inches (5'4''), and weighs 46 KG (101 LBS). She has short black hair, brown eyes, and pale skin. Leigh P. was wearing her center issued one-piece uniform. A gray jumpsuit with a zipper in the front and between the legs. It looked too large for her, but their clothes aren't my responsibility.

'You're the new one, huh?' she said, sitting on the cot on the wall. Drab light came in through the high plexiglass window. 'What happened to the last one?'

'Last what?' I asked, even though I safely assumed she spoke about the doctor before me. Their location more unknown to me than their name. I wanted to begin a rapport before the examination.

'Doctor,' she said, sliding her feet to the floor, and standing. 'He was nice, but took everything way too seriously.'

'Given MAT-X10, I wouldn't judge anyone taking anything too seriously.'

She shrugged. 'It doesn't matter what I think, does it?' She spun. 'Just a lab rat stuck in a cage.'

She was right, but I didn't respond. Then, I asked her the routine questionnaire and she provided the 'Yes' or 'No' answers until they were completed.

'Where's the tool?' she asked, standing in the middle of the bare room. 'He usually brought a tool to take the "sample".'

I set aside the tablet by the closed door. I removed my white coat, and folded it atop the tablet. 'I will be doing things differently than the previous doctor,' I said, unbuttoning my shirt. 'Your sample will be procured through physical means, eliminating the potentiality of cross-contamination by tools.'

'So you're going to fuck me? Is that what you're saying?'

I undid my belt, then pants. My briefs were put with the others, and my cock was already erect. 'Didn't you say it didn't matter what you thought?'

'Got me there,' she said, unzipping her uniform. 'It's been a while. I hope you don't mind the rust.'

I didn't. She stripped off the jumpsuit, kicking it by the metal toilet, and sat on the bed. 'I've never been with a doctor before.'

Standing before her, my fingers gripped the back of her head. Her brown eyes remained on me as she slid my cock into her warm mouth, and they continued to stay all the while.

I moaned, and tightened my grip, forcing her to go faster, harder. She gagged a little, saliva falling between her pale thighs. When she began coughing, I tore her from me, pulled her up, and turned her around. 'All fours.'

Leigh P. listened, shoving her ass against my throbbing member. She left enough saliva for me to freely slide into her tight pussy. She shuddered as I slowly thrusted, and gradually she loosened around me. Our fluids mixed, trickling down her inner legs.

'Harder,' she moaned.

I reached over her, wrapping my hand around her neck, arching her back. She gripped my thighs behind her as I pounded harder, pushing deeper, filling every crevice there was.

'Oh fuck, oh fuck...' She rubbed her clit with one hand. 'Please harder, harder.'

She shuddered, her body tensing, her inner walls tightening around my engorged cock. Then, with a heavy sigh, her body laxed. Her arms dangled freely as I held her by her shoulders, continuing to use her small, pale body until my orgasm was at the brink of exploding. I wrapped my arms around her, my hand around her neck, the other grabbing her breast, and with a final thrust, I came. Warm cum filled her, seeping and spilling onto the bed, the floor.

'Lay on your back,' I said, releasing her. On her back, she spread her legs, and I slipped a vial out from my jacket by the door. I put my mouth to her pussy, sucked our mixed fluids into my mouth, and spit them into the vial.

Standing, capping the sample, I said, 'Please make sure you urinate after I leave, to prevent any potentiality of UTIs.'

She nodded. I got dressed and left her that way, and returned to my office, where I am now. The sample is stored in the freezer currently, and it will be retrieved tomorrow morning by someone from BTG. The results should come shortly thereafter.

It's time to go home.

-

Entry: 003

Date: 09/13/1978

Time: 09:49:33

MAT-X10 is a dormant disease, only spread through fluids of the contaminated; however, it cannot be spread to those vaccinated. Collecting samples through the use of the PMJ-C device is standard procedure, but the results are often negligible.

There have been studies that have shown introducing live sperm to the sample, then procuring it soon thereafter leads to better, reliable results. Usually this is done in a lab setting, but this center doesn't have one, and all MAT-X10 studies and testing are done at the BTG Center.

Each detainee signs a waiver upon entry, acknowledging it's a possibility that they will have vaginal and/or anal penetration conducted by a physician, if necessary. The option to decline is avialable at any time and highly adhered to. The BTG doesn't want anything to disrupt testing. Moreover, it's only mandatory for them to stay at the center for 14 days, after which time, they're free to leave, as long as the MAT-X10 virus is dormant and no longer contagious.

The guards left for the morning, so it is time to review Detainee #2 -- Emily M.'s file, then do an examination.

-

Entry: 004

Date: 9/13/1978

Time: 18:29:08

Emily M. is 26-years-old, 67 inches (5'7''), and weighs 80 KG (176 LBS). She has long brown hair, hazel eyes, and tan skin. Like Leigh P., she was wearing her center issued one-piece uniform. It looked too small in some areas of her body, but oversized others, particularly her arms.

She stood by the wall, back to me, looking out the high window. Her shadow cast across the bare floor. 'Is it time for my examination again?'

'Yes,' I said.

She turned, revealing she had a large bust, and her eyes went wide. 'You're not my doctor.'

'Yes, I am.'

'No you're not,' she said, remaining by the wall. 'My doctor was Dr. Furth. He just checked me a week ago, said I could leave soon depending on the results of the test.'

'Dr. Furth was transferred to another center,' I lied. I had no idea who or where he was. 'I took his place, so, please, can we move to the examination?'

'But what about the test from a week ago?' She crossed her arms over her chest. 'Why should I do another examination if we don't know if I'm cured?'

I sighed. 'The results of that test either weren't given to me, or had been lost in transit. With the way the world is now with MAT-X10, the postal service is very strained, and are far more likely to lose things.'

She said nothing for a few moments, then: 'Well, I don't want to do another one.' She shook her head. 'I've already done three, and I'm not doing another.'

'Of course, you can decline my examination, but you can conduct one of your own.'

'Really?'

'Mhm. I can instruct you from where I am. You and I won't have any contact. Does that sound better?'

She glanced at the cot, the toilet, the floor, then faced me. 'If it's the only option I have, then sure.' Emily shrugged.

'Perfect,' I said, and put aside my things, and removed my clothes.

'What're you doing?' She put her back against the wall. 'Why are you naked!'

'This is a no contact examination,' I said, slipping an uncorked vial from my white jacket and putting it before my cock. 'For the best results, fresh sperm must be introduced to the fluids of someone who has MAT-X10. It helps confirm the status of the disease.'

Emily no longer looked at my face, but my hardening cock. I slowly stroked it from the tip to the base until erect. 'Now please, sit on your cot and unzip your groin.'

She gnawed on her lower lip as she went to the bed and sat. Undoing her zipper, her gaze remained on me. Her brown pubic hair billowed out the top. 'To speed along the process, please finger yourself.'

'What?' she said, as though she hadn't heard, daydreaming. 'What would you like me to do, Doctor?'

'Finger yourself.' I stopped stroking, watching.

And, she did. At first slowly rubbing her clit, then sliding two fingers into her pussy. 'Oh...' she moaned, lying on her back. 'Oh...'

Emily undid her top zipper with her other hand, and her heaving breasts fell out of her uniform. Her pink areolas were large, and nipples erect. She gripped one tightly, her hand small against the heavy fat, as she fingered herself faster, the squelch of her fluids spilling around her fingers.

'Fuck me,' she groaned.

'I'm sorry?'

'Fuck me!'

I crossed the space between us in two strides, grabbed her legs and put them onto my shoulders, and slipped my cock into her.

'God...'

I wrapped my arm around her legs, stood onto the steel box spring, leaning over, into her, and pounded her dripping pussy. She held her other breast, squeezing her nipples, tweaking them. Her face became beet red.

'Choke me, Doctor!'

Using my free hand, I grabbed and squeezed her neck. Her breasts jiggled against my arm, fluids soaking into her uniform, down her ass.

Emily rubbed her clit fiercely, moaning words I couldn't understand, and soon a tremor ran through her and her inner walls squeezed around my cock. Then, her energy left her, wilting, and I stepped back onto the floor, bringing her legs down. Her arms laid spread on the bed, hands facing the wall.

I used her until I came inside her, pumping deeply to ensure it was the farthest it would go. When her and my liquids spilled out of her, I pulled out, and collected a sample.

After getting dressed, I left her where she lay. Her sample is prepared to be retrieved by GTP tomorrow morning, and I'm to return home shortly.

-

Entry: 005

Date: 09/14/1978

Time: 14:32:17

Leigh P.'s results have returned. She's free of MAT-X10, and one of the guards will discharge her. They have the authority to, given by the GTP. There isn't a need for me to speak to her, my responsibility finished after collecting and preparing the sample for transit. I hope she's able to return to normal life easily.

The guards have increased their rounds from two to three, one in the afternoon now. I wonder why, but there's no way of finding out besides speaking to them directly. I doubt they'd be forthcoming with the information, and if I tried to reach their superior, I'm certain that would be fruitless as well.

They and I will remain strangers to one another. I can't imagine they're even aware of my presence at this center. I go when they're gone and they come when I'm in this office or at home. An amensalism relationship that I prefer to keep.

-

Entry: 006

Date: 9/14/178

Time: 19:21:09

Detainee #3 -- Jacob H. is 23-years-old, 78 inches (6'5''), and weighs 98 KG (216 LBS). He has black hair, brown eyes, and a healthy, dark complexion. Like the previous detainees, he wore the center issued gray one-piece uniform. It looked to fit him well, molding to his muscular arms, wide chest, round shoulders.

I previously stated mostly women are affected by MAT-X10, but men are not unheard of. It's exciting to have someone who breaks the statistics. He sat on the floor, against the wall, staring at me at the door.

'Who're you?' he said.

'I'm the new doctor,' I said. 'Dr. Furth was transferred to another center, and I'm his replacement.'

'Oh,' he said, 'okay.'

Silence...

'So, what do you need?' he said. 'A blood test, urine, what?'

'Sperm,' I said. 'The GTP requires it specifically to test if you're still contagious.'

'Dr. Furth never needed that.'

'I'm not Dr. Furth. You can provide the sample yourself, if you like, or I can assist.'

'Assist?'

'Yes.'

He looked at the ceiling, scratching his stubble. 'Who's the GTP?'

I wondered why he was being difficult. 'The GTP are the organization who oversee the detention centers, and who conduct tests on the procured samples. They're currently working on a vaccine for MAT-X10.'

'Uh huh.' He nodded. 'Right... Never heard of them.'

'It doesn't matter,' I said, removing a vial from my pocket. 'All that's required of you to provide your sperm in this vial.'

'But you said you could assist, right?' He grinned.

'That's correct.' I nod. 'In any capacity I find suitable.'

He pushed himself to his feet and cracked his neck. He was a head taller than me, a shadow cast from the weak sunlight coming in through the window. 'If that's the case...' Standing before me, he looked down on me. I met his gaze. 'Then let's get the show on the road.'

Jacob H. undid his uniform, revealing a long, girthy cock. Far larger than mine. I set aside my things and clothes, except the vial. His eyes roved my torso, my already erect cock.

'You know I'm not gay, right?'

I grabbed his cock and began stroking it. My hand barely wrapped around the entire thing, fingers not meeting. He shuddered as blood filled it, and soon it was erect. Even though he said he wasn't a homosexual, the moan that escaped his lips and his head leaning back with his eyes closed begged to differ.

I put the vial to the tip of his penis, and he grabbed my chest. His coarse fingers tweaked my nipples, squeezing them tightly between his pointer and thumb. 'Faster,' he moaned.

Listening, I jerked it quickly. His enraged veins rippled under my palm. His hand moved down to my cock, and he took it, matching my pace. I didn't mention his previous comment.

Pre-cum squirted from him, dripping onto the floor. It coated my hands and slathered his cock, making it easier to go faster. 'Fuck,' he said, biting his upper lip. 'I'm--'

His cum was thick, warm, and exorbitant. It gushed into the vial and all over it, my hands, legs, and floor. It splashed the door behind me, as well as my own cock he continued to use. His member began wilting in my grasp, but he said, 'Lemme...' and before I realized what was occurring, he was on his knees and slipping me into his welcoming mouth.

His lips overwhelmed me, a plush touch following his tongue rolling around the tip. His large hands ran up my thighs and squeezed my ass. Pulling and pushing my body with ease, he fucked his own mouth with my cock. It wasn't something I ever experienced before. His saliva. His warmth. Reaching the back of his throat. I couldn't stop. I didn't want it to stop.

But my ass clenched and I let out a moan, and as Jacob H. shoved me in up to his nose, I released myself down his gullet. He choked and gagged a little, but swallowed it all. To ensure he got it all, he licked my member clean before releasing me. Then, he stood, meeting my sight again.

'Are we good?' he said, nonchalantly.

We weren't. I still needed to add my own sperm to the sample, it acting similar to a woman's fluids, but I nodded. 'Thank you.'

'Don't mention it,' he said, and gathered his clothes from the floor.

When I returned to my office, I forced my overly sensitive cock to harden and cum into the vial. I had to wipe some away along the side, and I hoped I provided enough for the sample to be tested thoroughly. It's ready for the GTP to pick it up tomorrow.

Only two more detainees to exam. I wonder where I will be placed next, or if they will exchange those cured with those who're affected. It could go either way. I don't mind it here, but another center in another city would be mostly welcome. Change of scenery. This facility is drab and rundown, and without the GTP funding like other centers receive, I don't imagine it improving anytime soon.

-

Entry: 007

Date: 09/15/1978

Time: 11:03:49

Emily M. has been transferred to another detention center, one where those affected are treated more closely. From what I've learned from the data report, her strain of MAT-X10 was different from the common version we see. The file doesn't provide any more details.

I wonder... No, I'm following the correct procedure, better than the standard followed at the GTP. I'm providing fresh sperm to a fresh sample, which has been shown to be more effective than any other bodily fluid. If I could predict the percentage rate of the test's accuracy it would be 99.9%. Leigh P. was cured, and surely Jacob H. is, too. One out of three isn't bad, and there's still two more detainees to examine.

-

Entry: 008

Date: 09/15/1978

Time: 14:59:17

Detainee #4 -- Henriette K. is 58-years-old, 60 inches (5'0''), and weighs 47 KG (103 LBS). She had tied back frizzy, gray-blonde hair, blue eyes, and freckled skin. She wore the outfit as previous detainees. Seemed too large for her small frame.

She sat hunched over on the cot, feet on the ground. Next to her was a metal cane, center issued. Her back was partially bowed, and her feet looked enlarged, despite her size.

'Morning,' I said.

She sat up quickly, as though she hadn't heard me come in. 'Oh, hello. Are you my doctor now?'

I said I was.

'What do you need from me today?' she sighed.

'A fresh sample.' I removed the vial. 'You can procure it yourself or I can assist you.'

'My mind's a little fuzzy.' She smiled, scratching her head. 'How do you get the sample again? It's blood, isn't it?'

She started to roll up her sleeve. 'It's through seminal fluids.'

Henriette stopped, looking at me. 'Seminal?'

I confirmed.

'Like...?' Her eyes pointed to her lap.

I nodded.

'That's not how--'

'I know, but he's not here anymore, transferred to another center.'

'I'm not comfortable doing that,' she said. 'I don't think anyone would.'

I sighed. 'You can do yourself and I will not touch you. All that's needed is the sample.'

'No,' she said, crossing her arms. 'I'm not doing that. I want Dr. Furth back.'

'He's not coming back,' I said. 'I'm the only doctor at this center, so you'll need to follow my instructions. Without providing a sample, you'll be detained here even longer.'

'I don't care. What you're asking me to do is dirty, and I ain't that type of woman.'

I clenched my teeth. I was able to handle the redundancies of the previous detainees, but Henriette's disobedience got under my skin. She was wasting time. My time. I took a step towards her, and she screamed. 'Help! Help!'

I didn't stop. The guards had already left, and wouldn't return for another four hours. She raised her cane, but it was easily wrestled away. She kept screaming as I grabbed her by the nape of the neck and undid her crotch zipper, letting gray pubic hair out.

'Don't make this difficult,' I said, breath heavy. 'This will all be over soon.'

She began sobbing, snot dribbling into her agape mouth. She still shouted, 'Help!' but there was no one to hear. It was only her and I, and the other detainees who couldn't do anything in their rooms. I fumbled with my belt and zipper, and by the time I got my cock out, it was already hard.

12