Curiosity and the Cat

Story Info
Hannah stalks her dad and ends up in a gloryhole.
11.1k words
4.76
39.6k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CURIOSITY AND THE CAT

"What's he up to?" I wondered. I watched the little avatar stop at the same place. The same mystery place he visited nearly every Friday night with my uncle.

I wouldn't normally spy on him, but he was lying to me, something I didn't think had happened before. Not that I could remember anyway. He told me he was going to our local pub. He was nowhere near it, and it wasn't the first time I had seen the app show me he was at an unknown location. He obviously thought I was too obsessed with my life to wonder what he was up to. How wrong he was.

I went straight to Google maps, the go to for all stalkers. After a bit of searching on street view I could only narrow it down to a few buildings. One was a shabby fancy dress shop, the other a run down building. So unless my dad and uncle had a cosplay fetish, there was something in that other building that was exciting enough to visit each week, and stay for a good three or four hours.

I stared at his little blob for a minute, my mind wandering. Seriously, what was he up to?

I had only been back three weeks from uni for the summer holidays, but every Friday he had been out at this place, and I had noticed on other visits too. Always busy on the Friday, but free for me the rest of the weekend.

I knew I was going to go check it out. I had to. Just a little scouting mission. I doubt I would go in, just a peek. It's not stalking if it's your dad right? Maybe a lack of trust, but I was just worried about him. Or nosey as fuck.

I was heading out anyway, meeting some work colleagues from my summer job for a few drinks. Well, a few soft drinks at least. I didn't usually drink around work colleagues. I had a habit of getting too drunk and making a fool of myself, or doing something that I regretted. They liked drunk Hannah apparently, but I didn't always like her. She did stuff that not everyone thought was proper behaviour for a young woman. I saved drunk me for my close friends, ones that didn't judge me when I ended up doing something naughty. Which was more common than not.

I was already ready so stood up and went to get my car keys. My black heels clacked loudly on the wooden kitchen floor.

I pulled my dress down my thighs where it had ridden up. Running my hand over the bare skin of my thighs. Enjoying the touch.

The dress was short, showing a lot of my slender legs. It was a new fit. A small sexy dark blue dress. Tight to my thin body. A shallow v-neck to show off a bit of cleavage. I didn't exactly have the tits for much more, but I was happy, they were big enough. My long dark hair flowed down over my bare neck and shoulders. Thin delicate straps held my dress up.

I ran a hand up over my flat stomach. Again, enjoying the touch. I was feeling pretty sexy. Fucking horny too. I wondered briefly if I should take care of it. I was home alone. It would only take a few minutes the mood I was in.

"Get it together slut," I mumbled. Laughing. I was ready to go. Making a mess of my new hot lace pants, or my inner thighs was an inconvenience. I wondered later if I had taken care of myself then would I have taken such risks later?

I grabbed my clutch and left.

Luckily I found a parking space just up the road from where I thought my dad and uncle were. The first thing I clocked was the beefcake standing outside. You couldn't miss him, he was like a tree. A giant with no neck. He had to be a bouncer. One you didn't fuck with. In true stalker fashion I decided to wait a bit and see if I was right it was the building I thought my dad was in. Looking at the app again I was sure that's where my dad and uncle were. I really wanted to check if any women went in. If it was some kind of weird gentleman's club then I imagined they wouldn't let me in.

I waited for ten minutes and didn't see a thing. I couldn't tell fuck all from where I was. I looked at the time. I was due to meet my friends in half an hour, but they wouldn't mind if I was a bit late. Turning up early might result in me drinking on my own. I couldn't have that.

I decided to see if I could get in. Either I was wrong and the place was empty, or I'd be told I'm not allowed in. I didn't have anything to lose and my curiosity was at an all time high. It looked run down but the bouncer was dressed smart, like it was hiding something.

My heels were loud as I approached. The guy looked up pretty early and I could see him giving me the once over. He really was a big unit. He took his time looking and I smiled. I was a whore for attention.

As I neared the guy just looked more terrifying. My filthy mind just wondered what he would be like to have sex with. I was small anyway, compared to him I was tiny. There was no doubt he would destroy me. Made me wetter just thinking about it. I should have had that fap.

"Hello," he said, his voice was deeper than I imagined and sexy as fuck. The vibrations hit all the right spots.

"Hello," I replied. I stopped near him. My fingers running through my hair. I felt my skin flush.

"They didn't tell me we had anyone new starting?" He said.

"I'm not here to work," I said. Desperately wanting to know what kind of work it was. "Just visiting."

"Oh okay," he said, surprised. He looked past me expecting someone else to be with me. "You alone?" Equally surprised.

"Yeah," I replied.

"ID?" He asked. I showed him my driving licence. I was just over twenty one. I didn't look it. I was short at 5'3 and tiny build. I played football to keep fit. I looked younger than I was. My ID was essential when out on the town. I ran my fingers through my long dark hair as he checked the ID against my face. He handed it back without a word.

"You know what kind of place this is?" He said. "It's just we don't normally get many young women here alone. They're normally with someone."

"Yeah of course," I replied confidently.

"You obviously know it's invite only?" He said. "Who recommended us to you?"

I panicked. I wasn't prepared for that question. I blurted out my uncle's name. He frowned at me slightly and then nodded.

"That's okay then," he said. His eyes kept dropping to my neck and cleavage. I didn't mind. Like I said, I was a girl who dressed for attention. I liked clothes that made me feel good, and others looking like they wanted to fuck me made me feel even better.

The important thing though from our conversation was my uncle was well known here, and that meant my dad probably was too.

"I don't want him knowing I'm here though," I said. "It's kind of a private visit." I imagine he knew my uncle was in there, but he didn't say anything. Either he wanted a car crash moment, or he just didn't give a fuck.

"A girl who knows what she wants eh?" He said. He blatantly looked me over again. His eyes running over my thin body in the tight dress. He nodded slowly.

"Getting a good look there fella?" I joked. I felt the usual flush when someone looked like they wanted me.

"I might have to come and find you later," he said, smiling. "If you need anything, come and find me. Or speak to one of the other bouncers. If anyone bothers you or is out of order, again, come and find a bouncer. We'll keep an eye on you.

I bet you will, I thought, but I liked him because he wasn't as imposing as he looked.

"And do not, I repeat, do not do anything you're not happy with," he said. "Speak your mind. If it doesn't stop, then shout, and it will stop. Trust me."

"Okay then," I said, suspiciously. I wasn't worried, I was good at speaking my mind. What the fuck was this place though? If anything, it was definitely intriguing. "Can I go in?"

"Go ahead," he said. "If you want a mask grab one on the way in."

I nodded and headed in past him. I felt his eyes on me the whole time. I was surprised I didn't have to pay. I guessed the invite was enough and they charged a heavy price for whatever went on in here. I was left even more excited as I headed up some stairs.

Masks? I wondered. I saw the masks he meant on a long dark wooden table just inside the door at the top of the stairs. A variety of face masks lined the table. Like the ones they wear to masquerade balls. It was like a Disney movie. I decided it was best to go incognito mode. It worked for porn so why not for whatever the fuck was in store for me in here.

I took the cat mask. A small black eye cover with little pointy ears out the top. It looked cute, and I was a bit of a nerd, so I couldn't resist the sexy Catwoman vibe. It wouldn't fool my dad close up, but it might help at a distance.

I walked in and wasn't surprised by what I saw. I had been to strip clubs before, and this didn't look much different. Groups of men sat drinking at tables, scantily clad women sat with them, or serving drinks.

There was a girl on a stage too. Very very pretty. They all were. This was definitely one of the more premium establishments. The only difference to some of the ones I had been to was the obvious nudity. The young woman on stage was fully naked and really going for it. I almost walked into a chair as she swiveled on the floor, swung her legs open, and showed the room everything, even using a few fingers to spread herself open.

Her black skin glistened with some kind of oil, but my eyes were firmly fixed between the shiny thighs.

She spun again onto her hands and knees, bum facing the audience and lowered her hips, spreading her legs. Again showing that gorgeous pink pussy. She fingered herself again. Pushing a finger inside her. This was definitely a more risky club than the others I had sampled.

It was sexy as fuck. I felt my early arousal flare violently. I think I even moaned involuntarily. Especially when she added another finger.

I was openly bisexual, and it had been a while since I had been with another girl. I'll have to do something about that, I thought. After seeing her I needed it.

This place was better than any strip club I had been to. I couldn't just stand and perv all evening though, I had stalking to do. I noticed there were quite a few eyes on me. I tried to ignore the looks, my body betraying me badly now.

I spotted my two targets in a far corner with two attractive young women. One sat next to my dad, her hands all over him, another on my uncle's lap. They looked to be having a very flirty chat. I headed to the bar so as not to look too suspicious. Also, it was a good vantage point to see what kind of stuff they got up to in this place.

What had first started as an innocent curiosity had now turned into something very interesting.

"Lemonade and lime please," I said to the cute blonde behind the bar. I was driving and I was a lightweight, I didn't even bother having anything when I was driving, it wasn't worth the risk. No one questioned it these days. I glanced back to the stage, the young woman sat with her legs open, proper going for it on her clit.

"I'll get that," the guy near me said. I jumped slightly and turned to see my drink on the bar. The member of staff waiting with the card thingy to take my money. The guy reached over and pressed his card to the machine.

"Thanks," I said. It was only lemonade but the bastards were still going to charge me well over a fiver.

"I'm frank," he said. He held his hand out and I shook it lightly.

I quickly thought. "Rachel," I replied. That was one of the girls I was meeting after. He stood back and looked me over. No hiding it. Bold as fuck. Just like the bouncer did.

"Getting a good look there chief?" I said. Using the same line.

"Sorry," he said. "But apart from the girls that work here it's rare we see someone so sexy in here on a Sunday. At least not on the arm of someone else anyway."

"Thanks, I guess," I said. "Sunday's quite quiet then?"

"It's still early," he said. "But Friday and Saturday nights are where all the fun is. Sunday's just for us old sad sacks that can't get enough of the attention."

I almost snapped that he was talking about my dad too in that observation, but looking around I couldn't quite argue with it. There were still plenty of guys in here. A few maybe under thirty, but the majority were of the older generation.

"Have you been here before?" He asked when I didn't reply for a moment.

"No, first time," I said. "My friend recommended it." My eyes were on the stage, the performer was now masterbating beautifully. She looked as wet as I felt.

"You like her eh?" Frank asked. I nodded. "I'd pay a lot to watch you two together."

"I'd fuck her for free," I said. Frank laughed. I looked his way.

"I like a girl who speaks her mind," he said.

"How come this place is so unknown?" I asked. I think I already knew. The woman fingering herself on the stage wasn't quite strip club licence decency. It looked fucking great though.

"We like to try and keep it on the low," Frank said. "Some nights this place gets very saucy. Also, we don't want it to be too busy."

"Saucy eh?" I mumbled. How saucy did it get?

We chatted for a bit whilst I watched the show and kept an eye on my dad. He didn't start doing anything with the girl on his lap, they just chatted. She was young, not much older than me. Long, dark hair. She didn't look that different from me which I found intriguing.

I hated the jealous feeling rippling through me. I had real issues when it came to my dad. I loved him so much. Too much. I pushed it down, hiding it from myself again. Not wanting to go there now.

Frank was sweet. An old perv to be sure but I liked him. I was hardly wholesome.

I had taken my eyes off my dad and uncle for a minute and when I looked back I saw them approaching the bar. I could probably pull off my shit disguise from a distance, but I was no Clarke Kent. I panicked.

"Shit, gotta go," I mumbled.

I spun away from Frank and started moving along the bar. I spotted a door close by, and slipped through. The last thing I noticed before the door shut was the red light above it.

There were booths. It didn't smell like a toilet but definitely had some funky smell going on. There were four or five black cubicles in a row. There was nowhere else to go and if they were coming in here I was caught. I quickly moved into a centre cubicle and locked the door behind me.

As it locked there was a weird beep. I ignored it as a TV sparked to life and a video started playing on a large wall mounted TV. I stayed quiet and took in my surroundings. It was all black and clean. A small little bench on the back of the door opposite the TV. The video on the wall was of some girl sucking dick, it was the first thing that kept my attention.

"Oh dear," I mumbled as I noticed something else. There were holes on the booth side walls. Two on either side. Waist height. It was pretty obvious what I had just stumbled into. Give it a minute, I thought, and then I would get out. I realised how crazy I was acting. It was time to go find my friends. So my dad liked a bit of recreational sexual gratification. So what, I was definitely no angel.

I tried not to touch anything. I had never been in a gloryhole before. I thought they were a thing of myth and legend. I didn't realise there were actual real ones. I felt a familiar stir between my thighs. I'd always liked the idea of one, and I had watched plenty of videos of girls making full use of them. I heard the door go and froze.

"Where have you gone gorgeous?" a voice said. It was Frank. The guy who I was talking to at the bar. "The green light out there tells me you're in one of these."

Shit, green light? Had I just advertised to the whole club I was good to go? My fucking dad was here. The filthy Hannah in me was definitely excited by that thought, and I hate to say, she normally won in a clash of decency.

"Now I see why you came alone," Frank said. "Guess you wanted all us blokes to yourself."

I kept quiet. Not really fancying letting him know. It really did sound like I had just advertised myself to the whole club though. That thought alone both scared me and made me want to see where it led. He tried the door. The fact it was locked probably told him everything he needed to know.

"I see what you want," I heard him shuffle around to the side. I glanced at the holes, wondering what was going to come through. His eye appeared and I nearly screamed. I laughed nervously instead.

"Someone's gone shy," he said. "Let's see what's under that pretty dress of yours."

I'm not sure what made me do it. He definitely wasn't my normal type. I just felt naughty, and no one knew me here. I had my cunning disguise too. The fact I was horny and a slut for being watched didn't help. The show on stage had turned me on massively.

I lifted my dress and showed him my underwear. My skinny legs with an adequate thigh gap for him to perv over. I heard him moan and it made me feel more excited. I had a big kink for turning guys on. I didn't care what they looked like or what their age was. If they wanted me I liked it.

I touched myself through the black lace pants I was wearing. Pushing the fabric between my excited wet lips. I heard him groan as I slowly played with myself for him. I was incredibly aroused. My pussy swollen and sensitive. I bit my lip to stop me groaning.

"Holy shit you're perfect," he moaned.

"You're making it so hard." I heard him touching himself through his trousers. It made me want to make him harder.

I pulled the crotch of my pants aside and teased myself open for him. It was pretty obvious how excited I was. My pink lips stood out for him. I was fully shaved giving him a good view of my pink wet insides. I had been hoping to get lucky tonight, this wasn't quite what I had in mind.

"Mmmm so fucking sexy," he mumbled. I could hear him undoing his trousers. I pushed some finger tips in briefly and moved to my clit, rubbing it softly. I moaned and my legs trembled. The thought of him touching himself as he watched me aroused me further. I thought of the girl outside fingering herself. How it would feel to be watched by everyone. This time I moaned as I rubbed my clit.

"That's a good girl," Frank growled. "I love a horny little slut. You a horny little slut?"

"Oh fuck," I moaned, his words turning me on more. "So horny and slutty."

"Put some fingers inside," he said.

I obliged, pushing two fingers inside myself and moving them in and out slowly. I squeezed a breast through my dress. I'm not sure if he could see, it was just for me. I was so turned on by him watching me. My juices instantly drenching My fingers.

"Take your panties off," he said.

I did. I didn't argue. Didn't even question what I was doing. I peeled them down and stepped out of them. I crouched a bit lower, spreading myself further for him as I touched myself again.

"Fucking hell," Frank moaned. "I'm so hard for that wet cunt."

"Show me," I said. "Show me how hard."

"Let me feel that body and those tits first?" Frank asked. "Please."

I laughed. "As you said please." I slipped the straps of my dress over my shoulders and peeled it down round my waist. I moved to the hole where his eye had disappeared and a hand had snaked through. I guided it to my breasts and he started touching me.

He caressed my small round breasts. Flicking and pinching my rock hard nipples. I moaned softly, everything in my body hypersensitive. He ran his hand over my ribs and flat stomach. I turned for him and he squeezed my bum cheeks.

"So soft," he moaned. His hand slid between my legs and I moaned louder as he pushed fingers inside me. No teasing, just straight going for it.

"Cheeky," I said, pulling forward off his fingers. I wasn't ready to go that far. Yet. It had felt good though.

"Sorry I got carried away," Frank said. The hand disappeared. I heard sucking. "You taste amazing though." I laughed.

"Show me that hard cock of yours," I said.

His cock was straight through the hole and he wasn't lying about how hard he was. It wasn't the biggest cock, but it was okay, just below average. It was hard for me though, and that was enough.