Curiosity Killed the…..Pussy

Story Info
My wife got curious about BBC.
2.5k words
4.18
31.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was catching up with a childhood friend when she learned her divorced friend was dating a black man. My wife certainly didn't have a problem with it, and told her that sexy is sexy regardless of color. She also confessed to having the hots for Shemar Moore. She said since he was out of her league she'd just keep her husband.

They laughed, but then her friend told her that she had never experienced sex like she'd been having lately. She even told my wife she was addicted to his big black cock. Well that prompted my wife to ask how big. Her friend was about to show her a pic when they got interrupted.

Liz shared the story that afternoon when I came in from work. I asked, "so your curious about this big black cock?" She played it off and reminded me she only had eyes for me. I knew better.

Three days later we were retuning home from the garden center when out of the blue Liz said, "the curiosity is killing me." She went on to say she just wanted to see how big it was.

Over the next few weeks I teased her about it until her curiosity seemingly faded. That weekend I headed off to our farm to hunt for a few days, but Liz wanted to stay home and maybe have a few girlfriends over.

After my evening hunt I called to let her know I was safely back in our cabin. I could hear laughter and knew she had company. It was just Trudy and they had been hitting the wine pretty hard. Liz told me that Trudy had to delete her dick pics when she took her phone in for an upgrade.

Even though she was laughing, she sounded disappointed. I was about to eat so I promised to call back in a few hours before going to bed.

When I did call back, the girls were clearly drunk and Liz was acting a little nervous. She told me Trudy had invited her boyfriend over to show off his cock. What guy would pass that opportunity? I'm sure his mind was racing with possibilities. We were still on the phone when he arrived so Liz switched to face time and introduced us. I told Liz to call me back if things got interesting.

It was just a few minutes later when I received a face time call. The girls were giggling and said in unison, "John will show his if you show yours." I told them I needed some inspiration and Liz pulled up her blouse and flashed me her tits.

John said, "damn girl, those titties are nice."

I encouraged Trudy to show hers and when she did, John grabbed them and squeezed her nipples. I was started getting hard, and was just about ready to show my cock when I heard Liz say, "wow, that's big."

Suddenly the phone moved and the screen was full of black cock. When I heard Trudy tell Liz she could touch it if she wanted, my cock stiffened. I began to stroke myself as I saw my wife's hand wrap around that big dick.

Liz wrapped both hands around it and commented on how thick it was.

John said, "stroke that big dick baby," She began to gently tug on it.

Trudy asked to see mine. I flipped the camera around and filled the screen with my cock.

She said, "Mmmm, Liz you didn't tell me about his delicious cock."

I replied, "thanks, too bad you can't stroke it."

Trudy giggled but Liz was busy stroking John, at least until Trudy took over and sucked it into her mouth.

Liz took her phone and told me to stroke myself. She then asked if I liked watching her stroke a big black cock? I replied by nodding my head.

She said, "that's Trudy's big dick and I would never use it without her permission." "Maybe I could get one of my own sometime?" Again I nodded without saying a word.

Trudy excused herself and John as they had business to take care of. As soon as they left, Liz crawled in our bed with one of her large vibrators. She lubed it and rubbed her pussy while I talked dirty to her.

I asked her what she thought of that big fat cock? She moaned without answering. I asked if she was tempted to suck it? She closed her eyes and moaned again. She slid her toy into her wet pussy. I asked if she was thinking about that big black dick stretching her tight little hole? Her legs shook and she said, "oh shit" as her climax hit hard and fast.

Her breathing calmed and she told me to stroke my cock and think about being in her wet pussy. Liz asked if watching her stroke John made me hard?

I said, "it was hot."

She said, "just imagine me licking and sucking it."

I asked again if she was tempted to suck it and she quietly said yes. She asked me if I ever imagined her riding a big black cock and I told her the thought had just crossed my mind. She pushed her toy back in her pussy and we kept talking until we both came.

We made love several times over the next few weeks. However, the BBC pillow talk had stopped. But I soon learned on our Saturday night date that the fantasy had not disappeared and Liz wasn't just talking.

Liz was dressed in a casual sweater dress and knee high boots. The dress was tight and framed her tits beautifully. It also had a deep V neck that showed lots of cleavage.

We went to a small bar concert and tables were very limited. A gentleman a few years younger than us saw us standing and offered two stools at his high top table. We graciously accepted and bought him another round for his hospitality. We introduced ourselves and he immediately showered Liz with compliments.

"Player", I thought to myself.

He was smooth, but very nice. I leaned into Liz and whispered, "be careful, his eyes are all over you."

"He reminds me of Shemar Moore", she said.

I knew what she was thinking. This could get interesting, I thought.

Our new friend's name was Marcus. He was supposed to have met some buddies that didn't show. He told us he had thought about leaving but was enjoying our company. He asked me if I minded him dancing with Liz, who quickly answered, "no he doesn't mind."

They danced through a few fast songs, Liz shaking her stuff and Marcus mesmerized by her tight body and big tits. A slow song came on and Marcus pulled her close. His hands roamed over her body. Due to his height, his groin was pressed against her mid-section. I saw him reach down and reposition himself then pull her back in. He continued holding her close until the song ended. He went to the men's room and she returned to our table a bit flustered.

"Is everything ok," I asked?

She said, "yeah it just got very hot."

I reached under the table and rubbed her thigh. I massaged her thigh and grazed her damp panties with my fingers.

"Say more" I urged. She explained that he grew hard pressed against her and was very "handsy". She said he also felt quite large. He adjusted it upward and she was sure it was sticking above his belt line beneath his shirt. She guessed he went to readjust it before returning to the table.

I told her she seemed impressed and intrigued. She said, "don't worry, you'll be fucking me later."

Marcus and Liz continued to drink and flirt. I had stopped drinking so I could drive home safely. They didn't like that idea and got me another 22oz beer. I told them if we drank anymore we'd have to get a hotel room. They laughed and ordered another round.

We finally had more than enough to drink and decided to walk across the street to a hotel. Marcus followed along.

Once inside the room Marcus went to the restroom and I asked Liz if she had invited him. She said, "we're having fun, so let's just see where things go." Marcus came out in only his pants and unbuttoned shirt. We had 2 queen beds and he laid back on one. For the first time I could see the outline of his cock through his pants, which was far more than a bulge.

Liz said she was hot and asked me to help her out of her dress. She wore a teal Demi cup bra, matching thongs and her tall boots.

Marcus grabbed his dick and said, "damn you're fucking fine."

At that she kissed me deeply and told me to have a seat. She crawled onto the bed with Marcus and rubbed his leg, then his cock. She asked if she could see it? He slid off his pants and revealed a heavy 9" dick. She moaned and took it in both hands. She looked back at me smiling while stroking his meat. She seductively licked it and slowly sucked the head. She couldn't take much into her mouth, so she sucked and stroked it at the same time.

I was now hard as a rock. Marcus worked off her bra and was rubbing her tits. She stopped sucking and he rolled her over and began sucking her nipples as he rubbed her pussy. He slid down, pulled her thong aside and buried his face in her honey pot.

He had her breast in each hand, gently rolling her nipples between his fingers while he licked and sucked on her clit. She was moaning and looking at me the whole time. She finally motioned for me to join them.

I positioned myself next to her head and fed my engorged cock into her mouth. She sucked it harder than ever before. She took it out of her mouth long enough to tell Marcus she needed his cock.

"Fill me up with that big dick," she ordered.

Marcus was also rock hard by now. He raised, lined up and slowly pushed his cock into her soaking wet hole. She stopped sucking me and gasped with each inch he gave her. He stopped pushing and let her adjust to his size. She looked up at me with nothing but lust in her eyes.

She relaxed and started sucking my cocking again. Marcus began to fuck her slow and steady. She grunted over my cock at each thrust. He picked up the pace and she matched it with her fist pumping of my cock. I gripped her right breast and he gripped the left. We were all consumed by drunken carnal lust.

It didn't take Marcus long before he began moaning and cussing. Liz told him to cum on her tits. He pulled out and shot a huge blast of hot cum all over her. He then stood by her side while she licked her juices off his shiny black shaft.

Marcus stretched out on the bed with his flaccid, but still very large dick draped over his leg. Liz, who'd gone to the restroom, returned and crawled in the other bed with me. She kissed me passionately and thanked me.

I asked, "what happened to me fucking you later?"

"Who said we're finished? But baby my pussy is so sensitive. I'm not sure I can take more. Since you were so gracious to let me satisfy my curiosity, you get to fuck my ass like you've always wanted."

I kissed her with a hunger I hadn't felt in far too long. She laid on top of me with my rigid cock resting between her legs. Her pussy juices lubricated my shaft. We continued kissing and moving.

Liz suddenly broke the kiss and said, " I'm so tender there." She pulled a pillow down the bed and laid over it with her ass in the air. I moved behind her. Damn her ass looked good. I spit on my hand and coated the tip of my cock. I added more saliva to my fingers and gently rubbed her tight little brown hole. I rubbed her pussy with one finger while easing another into her ass. She was enjoying being double fingered and began panting. She looked over at Marcus who was awake and watching, slowly stroking his cock.

I slowly worked a second finger into her ass to get it ready for my big mushroom head.Liz was moaning softly and starring at Marcus as he stroked his shaft.

Marcus said, "you like this big meat stick don't you girl?" She just licked her lips. He stood with it hanging inches from her face. "Take it girl."

She lifted it with her tiny hand and began swirling her tongue over the head of it. I pulled my fingers out and pressed the head of my cock to her tight hole. I slowly pushed and felt my bulbous head break through her tight ring. Her ass gripped my cock like a vice. She gasped loudly, gripping the bed and Marcus' cock. I held myself just inside her entrance until I felt her relax.

She started slowly sucking and stroking Marcus again. I pushed forward, then pulled back just a little. I pushed forward again. She groaned as I fell into a slow rhythm. I was fucking her ass and it felt great.

I heard Marcus groan as he grabbed Liz behind her head and shot his second load into her mouth. She's not a swallower, so she gagged and spit, totally forgetting about my cock in her tight ass for a few seconds. I quickened my pace until I was ready to explode. I pumped my cum deep into that tight hole. Everyone collapsed in a sated bliss.

I slept later than usual. When I woke, I realized Marcus had already left. There was a very respectful note on the table thanking us for a wonderful time.

I snuggled with Liz while coffee brewed. She woke to the gurgling pot and the smell. We were a bit hung over and in no hurry to leave.

We sipped our coffee and talked about our wild night. We agreed that it was super hot. Liz said she liked watching me watch her.

She asked, "did watching me suck that big black cock make you hard? Did you like watching it stretch my tight little pussy?"

She knew the answer. My stiffening cock gave it away.

I asked her if she had finally enjoyed having her ass stuffed? She admitted that it made her cum, which she didn't expect.

Liz said, "having your cock deep in my ass and that big black cock in my mouth made me feel like a total slut."

She said anal could now be considered for special occasions. I said, "like when we get together with Marcus?"

She said that we'd probably never see him again. "He's just a player."

I said, "he left his contact information, so I'm sure he'd like to get together again. He obviously enjoyed it too."

Liz smiled mischievously and said, "mmm, that makes me wet."

I eagerly fucked her tender pussy while we talked about what a wanton slut she was the night before. She assured me she was open to being one more often.