Curiosity Rewarded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbiR
BobbiR
261 Followers

"Oh yes, I'm coming..." he moaned.

His cock twitched and jerked and, to Virginia's amazement, suddenly produced a spurt of white fluid from the slit at its end.

"Oh!"

"I'm coming... Don't stop... Don't stop..."

As the girl continued moving her hand, more spurts of fluid appeared, landing on Dolores's naked belly.

"That's right, darling, come all over me. It's so hot watching Virginia make you come."

Virginia briefly wondered why watching her make Max ejaculate made Dolores feel warm, but felt she had asked enough questions for the time being. The sensations between her own legs were almost unbearable now – was that what Dolores meant by being hot?

Max gave her a surprisingly long and full kiss on the lips. It felt rather thrilling to be kissed so firmly. She felt quite breathless when he finally released her.

"Thank you, you lovely girl. You're an absolute natural."

"Am I?" She felt flattered, though she wasn't sure why.

Dolores spread Max's come over her belly. "What did you think of that? Did it satisfy your curiosity?"

"It was... amazing." Her mind was racing almost as much as her heart. She continued to gently pump Max's cock, even though she could feel it gradually softening. For some reason she didn't want to let it go.

"I think she's fallen in love with your cock," smiled Dolores. "Not that I'm surprised."

"You can stop now. It's lovely what you're doing, but it won't have any effect for a long time yet, not now I've come."

Reluctantly Virginia released him. She would have liked to explore this fascinating object in more detail.

Dolores spread her legs wide and smiled seductively. "Now it's my turn."

Max knelt beside the bed, his face only inches from his wife's glistening pussy.

"You must watch closely, Virginia," she urged. "This is one of the most wonderful feelings a girl can have."

Then Max's lips were on her.

"Oh God..."

Actually, despite leaning as closely as she dared, Virginia could see little of what Max was doing. Most of the time his mouth was fully covering her pussy; whatever his tongue was doing it was certainly having a remarkable effect. Dolores was moaning incoherently and compulsively thrusting her hips upward.

"Oh God... Don't stop... Please..."

"What's he doing to you? Tell me." Virginia was almost worried for the older woman, she seemed to be in agony.

"He's sucking my clitoris. Oh God, it feels so good... Please don't stop, darling..."

Her hands clutched at the sheets of the bed. One found Virginia's hand and gripped it as tightly as if she were drowning. Virginia thought her hand might be crushed.

"Oh God, I'm coming... I'm coming..."

Her hips thrust hard at Max's mouth. She gasped and moaned incoherently.

"Ah...Ah... oh God... Please... Oh God..."

Virginia watched excitedly as Dolores jerked in her orgasm. Would she experience the same thing one day? She didn't know whether the prospect thrilled or terrified her. It all seemed so out-of-control, so abandoned. She had read the word orgasm in her biology books, but nothing there had given her any hint of this.

"I think you've stunned Virginia into silence."

As if coming round from a trance, she realised that she was staring at Dolores's pussy with her mouth open. Now Max's mouth was no longer covering it, it looked red and swollen. Max gave it a couple of gentle kisses. Dolores stroked it with her fingertips, as if calming it.

"That was so good," she smiled lovingly. "I was so horny I came almost immediately."

Max stood up. "So what did you think, Virginia? You've seen us fucking and you've seen us both come. Was it anything like you read in your books?"

Virginia was for once a bit lost for words. "It was... amazing."

Later that night, alone in bed, she could think of no better word. Nothing in her life – and certainly not in her books – had prepared her for something so dramatic, so passionate. She replayed it over and over in her mind, second by second. She thought of Max's rigid cock. How large it had seemed, how thick, how long. Then of Dolores's pussy, initially so small, almost hidden, but then how it had opened like a flower, a vivid rose, and how it had welcomed Max's cock. She remembered how it had felt in her hand, how she had held it at Dolores's opening and how it had slid in so easily. She could feel her heart beating, just as before, that awful feeling between her legs, that insatiable itch. She squeezed her legs together but all that did was to quicken the pulse that was already travelling through her groin. What could she do? If it didn't go, she would never get to sleep.

And then she thought of Max – what was the word? – fucking Dolores. It seemed so brutal, yet exhilarating at the same time. How could that give them pleasure? But it obviously did. In fact, pleasure seemed an entirely inadequate word for what they seemed to experience. They seemed delirious – especially when they came – almost out of their minds. She thought of Max's cock spurting all over Dolores's stomach. How it had jerked in her hand! And then of his mouth on Dolores's pussy. Oh gosh. The throbbing in her groin was becoming unbearable. She turned on her front and thrust her pelvis against the mattress in the hope of deadening it. It helped, but not much. She mustn't think about Max kissing Dolores's pussy, she mustn't...

She spent the next day in a bit of a daze, partly because she still couldn't get the events of the previous evening out of her mind, partly because of lack of sleep. Max and Dolores disappeared into their studios and worked as if the day were like any other. Eventually Virginia plucked up her courage and knocked on Dolores's door. She couldn't keep her thoughts to herself any longer.

"Are you all right?" asked the woman. "You look a bit tired."

"I'm fine, I'm just a bit bored." This wasn't in any way true, in fact it was a downright lie, but she couldn't think of a way of talking about what was really on her mind without dying of embarrassment.

Dolores laughed. "I'm not sure we should entertain you again like we did last night. Much as we both enjoyed it."

It was the opening Virginia needed. "Did you really? I mean, enjoy it?"

"Couldn't you tell? We didn't pretend to, if that's what you're thinking."

"Oh no, it's just..." She ran out of words. She didn't really know what she was thinking.

Dolores put down her paintbrush and put her arms around the girl.

"It was all a bit much, wasn't it? We should have taken it more step-by-step. Was it all a bit frightening, thinking that one day that will happen to you?"

"I don't know. Maybe..."

"You mustn't worry. When you meet a boy you really like, you'll want him to do all those lovely things Max does to me, believe me."

"I kept getting funny feelings down here." Her hand drifted down to her belly. "Is that something like what's supposed to happen? I've just never felt anything like it before. I couldn't control it. I couldn't make it go away."

"I'm not surprised," laughed Dolores. "Watching us make love must have been a real turn on."

"What's a turn on?" All these strange new words.

"It means being excited, aroused. You were feeling a bit of what we were feeling. The reason you couldn't make it go away was because the feelings weren't satisfied. You were frustrated. I'm surprised you managed to sleep at all."

Virginia was feeling more courageous now. "I kept thinking there must be something I could do. I pressed myself against the mattress, but it didn't help. I tried squeezing my legs together but that just made it worse. In the end the only way I could get to sleep was by thinking of algebra equations."

"Oh my god," laughed Dolores, "we can't have that. Are you telling me you've never masturbated?"

"I don't think I can have," admitted the girl, "since I don't know what it means."

"Oh dear, you really have led a sheltered life." Dolores gave her an affectionate kiss on the cheek. "I thought every schoolgirl knew how to do that."

Poor Virginia was beginning to think that her education had lacked nearly all the important information about life she needed to know.

"I think another demonstration is needed," smiled the older woman. "Come with me and I'll show you how it's done."

Back in the main bedroom once more, Dolores told Virginia to take off her jeans.

"Do I have to?" She hadn't thought that the demonstration might involve her.

"Oh yes," insisted the woman. "This time you learn by doing. But you can keep your knickers on if you want."

Shyly the girl undid her jeans and slipped them to the floor.

"You have lovely legs," said Dolores admiringly. "I bet you look really sexy in a bikini."

Virginia blushed prettily. Dolores took off her own jeans and knickers in one smooth movement.

"I don't think I need be modest. You've seen it before, after all."

Virginia didn't know quite where to look.

"You sit at the head of the bed," Dolores told her, "and I'll sit facing you. Then you can see exactly what I'm doing."

Anxiously, Virginia did as she was told. "What are you going to do?"

"Well, in a way, we're going to do to ourselves what Max did to me last night."

Immediately Virginia felt her heart beating rapidly and that now familiar feeling creeping up her thighs. "You mean... kissing? But how can...?" Her mind raced wildly as she remembered the sight of Max's mouth on Dolores's pussy.

"No, not kissing, sadly," smiled the woman. "This time we're just going to use our fingers. But you can think of Max sucking my clit if that helps."

Virginia didn't need to be told. The image of Max kissing Dolores's pussy was forever burnt into her mind. She could hardly think of anything else. As if seeing the same thing, the older woman spread her labia apart with her fingers.

"First you need to know what to touch and when. Put your hand on your pussy."

Virginia put a tentative hand over her knickers.

"Alright," smiled Dolores, "outside your knickers if you prefer. But sooner or later you're going to have to touch yourself."

The poor girl blushed at the thought. Washing down there was one thing, deliberately touching oneself to stimulate goodness knows what feelings was quite another.

"Run your finger up and down," instructed the woman. "Can you feel your lips? They should stand out either side."

Virginia did as she was told. It was true, she could feel the swelling of her lips, a tantalising tingling.

Dolores licked her fingers thoroughly then returned them to her pussy. "Lubrication is important," she explained. "Otherwise it's just painful." She moved them up and down between her labia, occasionally teasing and playing with the pink lips.

Virginia copied her movements as best she could over the cotton of her knickers. After a while it produced a vague pleasurable sensation.

"Does that feel nice?" asked Dolores.

"Sort of..." murmured the girl.

"You really should put your hand inside your knickers. It will feel much nicer, believe me."

Virginia didn't know if she should, not in front of someone else, but after watching the older woman freely stroking her own pussy, eventually slipped her hand beneath the waistband.

"Oh...!" The sudden touch of her fingertips on her naked pussy gave her a shock.

To Dolores the sight of the girl's hand moving beneath the cotton was quite a turn on. "That's better. You look very sexy."

"Do I?" Actually, the same thought had occurred to Virginia. Watching the older woman playing with her pink and glistening pussy, her legs stretched wide apart, was undoubtedly exciting, almost as exciting as the feelings that were at last beginning to make themselves known between her own legs. She felt her heart beat faster, her breaths shorten.

"Have you found the places that feel good?" asked Dolores.

"I think so..." murmured the girl, squeezing her lips gently, marvelling at the sensations being produced.

"Move your fingers around. Explore yourself. You'll soon find what works and what doesn't."

Virginia did so, closing her eyes so that she could better concentrate on the movement of her fingers. It was a pity that by doing so she could no longer watch Dolores playing with her own pussy, because she found that very exciting too, but somehow her body was demanding her full attention. Something was definitely happening to her.

Dolores watched the girl in a state of mounting arousal. With her eyes closed, her legs apart and her head thrown back she looked a picture of erotic concentration as her fingers busied themselves inside her knickers.

"Are you quite wet?"

"Mmm, yes..." murmured the girl.

"Have you got that feeling you had last night, the feeling you couldn't get rid of?"

"Oh yes..."

"Now's the time to concentrate on your clitoris," instructed the woman, doing exactly that to herself. Her fingers unerringly found the hard nub of her clit and started massaging it mercilessly.

Virginia tried hard to recall the diagram from her biology textbook that showed the location of the clitoris, though it was a struggle to think of anything while all these insistent pleasurable sensations coursed through her. But almost as if they knew by instinct where to go, her fingertips found it.

"Oh gosh..."

"Play with it, tease it... Just like I'm doing."

With an effort Virginia opened her eyes. Dolores was frantically stroking herself, her swollen clitoris plainly visible. Instinctively the girl mimicked her movements. Almost immediately the feelings inside her seemed to multiply a hundredfold.

"Oh God, what's happening...?"

Her legs started to tremble involuntarily, her hips to jerk up and down. Some sort of volcano of pleasure seemed to be about to erupt in her groin. Her clitoris seemed to be crying out to her: more, more, more.

"Oh God... I can't... Oh God...Aaah...Aaah..."

The eruption happened. Pleasure radiated unstoppably from her clitoris to the rest of her body. Her fingers seemed to be moving of their own accord. Her entire body seemed to be out of control. All she could think of, all she could feel, were the wave after wave of indescribable pleasure coursing through her.

"Aaah...Aaah... oh God... Help... Please..."

She had no idea what she was saying, nor that she was crying out so loudly. She was quite unaware that Dolores was already coming down from her own orgasm, speedily brought on by the sight of the no longer innocent girl's first ever climax. What a beautiful sexy picture she makes, thought the older woman, I could easily make love to her myself. She moved to the side of the still convulsing girl and put her arm around her.

"That's it, let it come, let it come..."

The girl clung to her with her free arm as if to a life raft.

"Oh God, doesn't it ever stop...?"

Laughing softly, Dolores put her hand over the girl's knickers, gently pressing Virginia's own hand until it stopped moving. Together they calmed her pulsating clitoris.

"That was some orgasm," she said admiringly. "Maybe you could give me a lesson or two."

And it was just at that moment when Max came in.

"So this is where you are," he smiled, taking in the sight of the two semi-naked women in each other's arms. "I was about to offer to make a cup of tea, but maybe you'd like something stronger."

Dolores laughed and held out her hand to him. "You can get out the champagne. Virginia has just had her first orgasm."

"Bravo!" He gave each of them a kiss. "That definitely deserves a celebration."

Over dinner, what with the champagne and more wine, they became quite merry. The women had both had showers and came to the table more or less dressed for bed. Dolores had persuaded Virginia to jettison her school pyjamas in favour of one of her own long T-shirts. Max felt quite aroused facing two beautiful semi-clad women, a condition that did not go unnoticed by either of them. Whenever he got up to clear plates or fetch more wine, Dolores took the opportunity to tease him about the tell-tale bulge in his shorts.

"Honestly, darling, can't you think of anything but sex?"

"What do you expect," he protested, "with all these beautiful legs on display?"

"You'd better lock your door tonight," she warned Virginia with a laugh, "or he'll be trying to fuck you."

Later, in bed and feeling a bit woozy, Virginia couldn't help wondering what that might be like. She thought of how exciting it was to watch Max fucking Dolores and the wonderful feelings it gave her when she held his stiff cock. A hand found its way under her T-shirt and onto her breasts. Within only a minute or two her nipples were strangely hard and tingling. There came that feeling again. Her other hand slid down her belly and between her legs. Feeling like a seasoned performer she quickly settled it where it felt good, her fingers stroking and squeezing her already swollen lips. Oh yes. It was amazing how quickly the pleasure started to build. Why had it taken her so long to discover this? What a lot of time she had wasted.

Licking her fingers just as she had seen Dolores lick her own, she soon made her pussy wet and slick. It felt so smooth, so swollen – so fantastically sensitive. Every movement sent a thrill through her. She pictured Max's cock moving in and out of her hand, it's red swollen head looking as if it were about to burst. Oh yes. She could feel those waves of pleasure starting. She opened her legs wide as her fingers eagerly sought her waiting clitoris. She couldn't hold back. She pressed it and squeezed it and stroked it and the waves of pleasure instantly overwhelmed her.

"Aaah...Aah...Aah...Oh...Oh..."

She was coming. She was coming. Oh gosh. Could there ever be a feeling more glorious than this?

In the main bedroom Max laughed softly.

"Someone's enjoying herself."

Dolores playfully grasped his erect cock. "Yes, and I bet you wish you were there with her."

"I do not," he protested.

"What's this then?" She gave his hard cock a couple of firm strokes.

"You can't blame me for being turned on by the sound of a girl masturbating."

"Don't play the innocent," insisted Dolores, continuing her stroking. "I know you. You'd just love to fuck her. I saw how you looked when she made you come all over me."

"Well, you'd better stop talking about it or I'll start getting ideas."

"I knew it! You're such a horny old goat."

"Not so much of the old. Anyway, you're just as horny, otherwise you wouldn't be pumping my cock quite so enthusiastically. You're probably thinking right now what her pussy tastes like, or how to get her to taste yours."

"I am not." Which wasn't entirely true, but wasn't entirely false either. Dolores decided to be conciliatory. "If you must know, I was thinking exactly what you're thinking, so you might as well admit it. I was wondering whether you should fuck her."

Max laughed. "What do you mean, should? Are you saying it's my duty?"

"Of course not. I was just thinking someone is going to be her first fuck – maybe it should be you."

Max couldn't think of a response to this right away. He was beginning to feel the effects of her steady stroking of his cock – it was either that making him excited or the thought of fucking beautiful young Virginia. He also realised he could be walking into a trap. Dolores might just be testing him. If he agreed – which is what his instincts told him to do – she would more than likely accuse him of being an unfaithful bastard going through a pathetic midlife crisis. Days of miserable celibate silence would ensue. He'd been there before and he knew exactly what it was like.

On the other hand she could be serious. She had some pretty weird ideas about young women and sex and she was plainly very fond of Virginia. He wouldn't put it past her to think that it would be far better for the girl to be deflowered by someone experienced and who she knew and loved like family.

BobbiR
BobbiR
261 Followers