Curious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?"

"Yeah, sex has never felt that good with anyone else, including Dorian." At this point, Sage sat up and began looking for her clothes. I followed suit, regretting that we had to get dressed.

"So what next?" I asked.

"We'll have to figure it out as we go along, but I don't want this to be the only time."

"Neither do I, Sage."

"Good. So let's just keep this to ourselves, and we'll see how this is gonna work," she said, before kissing me again. I had to stop myself from ripping her clothes off again and just taking her. I watched as she exited the tent, smiling at the sight of her prominent ass.

We finished our dirty deed at the right time, because Dorian returned only a few minutes later. I don't know how Sage and I managed to get through that meal without letting anything slip, but we did. After we ate, I was so tired from the hike, and the fucking, that I just went back to my tent and fell fast asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night, my bladder full. I got out my tent and silently walked towards the trees to relieve myself. On my way back, as I passed by Sage and Dorian's tent, I heard something that made me stop. Listening intently, I heard the unmistakable sounds of Sage moaning. The same moans I was making come out of her not a few hours ago. What the fuck? It took everything in me not to barge into the tent and confront my aunt.

How could she do this to me? How could she say I was the perfect lover for her, and then be fucking Dorian right after? Did she lie? Did she use me? All these questions kept running through my head. My anger kept me up for a while, before I eventually fell back asleep.

The next morning was to be our last day at the campsite. I crawled out my tent to see Sage and Dorian already sitting out, talking.

"Good morning, nephew," Sage said, a smile on her face.

"Hey," I answered gruffly, not returning the smile. How dare she smile at me like that, like she wasn't fucking Dorian last night?

I barely spoke to her as we ate and started packing up our gear. I know she noticed the difference in me, but she didn't say anything. But the looks she kept giving me told me she was a little concerned. Shit, she should be.

"I'm gonna go for one final swim before we leave," Dorian announced, once the camp was mostly packed away. "Do either of you wanna join me?"

Before I could answer, Sage responded. "I think Isaac and I will go for a quick hike. You know, see a little more nature before we get back to the city." She shot me a look that told me this wasn't up for negotiation.

"No problem," Dorian said. "More lake for me." He grabbed what he needed and headed off. Sage took my hand and we walked in the opposite direction.

After we had gotten a bit of a distance in the woods, Sage stopped and turned to me. "Okay, Issie, what the fuck is your problem? Why've you been acting sus to me this morning? Especially after what we did yesterday?"

"You wanna talk to me about what we did yesterday? What about what you did last night?"

"Last night? What are you talking about?"

"I got up to pee, and I heard you and Dorian fucking." At this point, I could feel my heart beating faster and my anger rising. "How could you tell me how good I made you feel, how I was 'perfect' for you, and then fuck him only a couple of hours later?"

Sage looked up and stared me in the eyes. "Dorian and I weren't fucking last night."

"Don't bullshit me, Sage," I said, cutting her off. "I heard you moaning in your tent."

My aunt let out an exasperated sigh. "We weren't fucking. He wanted to, but I told him I just wanted him to eat my pussy, so that's what he did."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really. As a matter of fact, he was probably sucking your cum out my pussy without even noticing."

This revelation made me pause. I had to admit, the idea of Dorian unknowingly licking my cum from Sage was making me hard. "So you weren't fucking him, then?"

"No, Issie, we weren't fucking. His dick never entered any of my holes last night." Sage took a step towards me and placed her hands on my hips. "I'm flattered your old aunt made you a little jealous, though."

"Sage, you ain't old, and why the fuck wouldn't I be jealous?"

"How about you make this pussy yours, so you won't have to be jealous again?"

I pushed Sage back against a tree and pulled her shirt and bra over her head, exposing her tits to me and the sun. Leaning down, I brought my lips to her nipples, hungrily licking and sucking on her luscious mounds. Sage squirmed in my arms. She put her hands on the waistband of my pants and began unbuttoning my jeans. She pulled them and my underwear down in one motion, my instantly-hard dick bouncing in the air.

"I guess this means you're ready to give me that dick," she said, gripping my member hard.

Mimicking my lusty aunt, I pulled her stretch pants and underwear down together, and then forcefully turned her around. I gave her exposed ass a hard spank, watching the cheeks jiggle. I took a step back while holding her hips, allowing her space to bend over while leaning against the tree. She spread her legs and reached down to hold her lips open. Once again, Sage was wet and ready for me.

Not taking my time, I shoved the full length of my shaft in Sage's slit.

"Oh, fuck!" she yelped. With one hand on her hips, and the other reaching around to grab her tits, I started fucking my aunt from behind. The sound of my groin slapping against her ass filled the forest around us. While the scene was erotic, there was no sensuality involved like last night. This time, it was pure animalistic fucking.

With us away from the campsite, we didn't worry about keeping our sounds down. The two of us were moaning, grunting, and screeching with wild abandon. I felt Sage reaching down and playing with her clit, her fingers occasionally rubbing against my dick too.

"Fuck you, you big-dicked motherfucker," Sage exclaimed, rubbing her clit furiously while also throwing her ass back at me.

"Don't you mean 'auntfucker'?" I asked, giving her a hard spank that reverberated through the trees.

"Yeah, fuck this aunty pussy. Make this pussy yours."

As we kept fucking, I saw a flash of movement through the trees in front of us. Craning my head, I saw a guy peeking through the trees at us.

"Keep your head down, we have a visitor," I whispered in Sage's ear.

"Okay," she managed to whisper back, in between moans.

"It's okay, you can come a little closer and watch," I called out. With permission given, the man came from behind the trees and walked a little closer, stopping about ten feet away from us. His hand reached down into his pants, gently touching his erection.

"I know, she's fucking hot, ain't she?" I asked the guy, grinning.

"Yeah, she is," he said, his voice low and gravelly.

"If you wanna whip it out and stroke your meat, it's fine with me," I said.

The guy pulled his pants down to his knees and started stroking his member. Sage turned her head to glance at him, watching him play with himself for a few seconds before putting her head back down.

The stranger started stroking himself in tempo with my pumps. "You like watching these sexy tits bounce, don't you?" I asked him.

"Fuck yeah," he responded. "You're so lucky to get to suck on those."

"You hear that, baby? He says I'm lucky to have you," I said to Sage.

"Then fuck this pussy like you mean it," she said, egging me on.

After a couple more minutes, the guy started grunting harder, and both Sage and I watched as he blew his load. Thick ropes of semen shot out his dick, splattering to the ground at his feet. He came so much and so hard, I saw his knees buckle slightly.

"Damn bro. You look like you needed that," I said.

"I guess I did," he said, a little out of breath. He pulled up his pants and fixed his clothes. "Thanks for the show, and for letting me jerk off in front of you."

"It was my pleasure," I said.

"Our pleasure," Sage added.

The guy walked away as I continued fucking my aunt. "You know he's gonna be thinking about this for a long time," I said to her.

"I wonder if he would've enjoyed it more if he knew he was watching a nephew fuck the shit outta his aunt."

"Too bad he won't get to see me cum in my aunt's pussy."

I gripped Sage's hips and pumped harder. My balls were swinging, slapping into Sage's pussy. Sage let out a howl, and I felt a gush of liquid spray out and down my legs. My aunt's knees went weak and I had to help hold her up as she squirted. I felt that familiar sensation on my balls, and I held still. I erupted in Sage's womb, stream after stream shooting from me and filling her pussy.

We stood motionless for a while, coming down off our orgasms. I slowly pulled my semi-hard erection from Sage, making her moan once again. I looked down and saw rivulets of her juices still on her legs. Getting on my knees, I licked up and down her thighs, cleaning them. I then stood up and turned Sage towards me, kissing her deeply.

"I taste good on your lips," she said after we released the kiss.

"You taste good period."

The two of us got our clothes back on and made sure we looked presentable again.

"Issie, no matter what happens, I want you to know that I love you, and from now on I belong to you."

"I love you too, Sage."

"I 'm still gonna have to be intimate with Dorian, because he's my husband, but it'll never be like what it is between us. And I promise that you'll never get sloppy seconds from him."

"I better not," I said, playfully grabbing her ass. "We just have to be careful, and make sure no one finds out."

"I know we can figure this out," Sage said, grabbing my hand as we walked back to the campsite.

It was a month until my next semester started at school, and Sage and I spent as much time together as we reasonably could. She got home from work before Dorian, so a lot of evenings were spent with us having quickies in her house. We also sometimes would "go to the store" together, so we could hook up in the car.

A couple of months into my semester, I was walking into the kitchen after finishing some homework. My mom was on the phone, talking excitedly.

"I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to spread the news. As a matter of fact, I can tell Issie now. He just walked in. Okay, I'll talk to you later. I love you, sis." My mom ended the conversation and put her phone down on the counter.

"What's up? What good news does Aunt Sage have?" I asked, reaching into the fridge for a soda."

"Your aunt just told me that she's pregnant! I'm gonna be an aunty!" my mom squealed with excitement.

I dropped my soda.

12