Curious Chelsea and Bad Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They all had you?"

"The Asian kid stuck his dick in my mouth while Mikey climbed off, and then the other guy climbed onto me," Chelsea said, wincing as she spoke. "That guy I didn't even like because he laughed at me while he screwed me because my breasts are so small."

"You're kidding!" Walter responded as he lightly stroked the plump nipple closest to him. "The jerk must be out of his mind!"

"I dunno. They are kinda small and they really seemed to just start growing in the last year or so," Chelsea replied. "Don't know why it took so long."

"You said there were three other fellas?"

"Yeah Grandpa," Chelsea answered but seemed reluctant to go on.

"No point stopping the story now."

"Another guy came into the room," Chelsea said. "Tyler Monroe?"

"Is he somebody I should know?"

"He was on our basketball team," Chelsea said. "Made the all-conference team."

"I don't follow the game."

"He's black," Chelsea added very reluctantly.

"Oh."

"Didn't know how you would feel about that. Dad - if he was around would have pitched a fit if he knew," Chelsea mused aloud. "Then again, he wouldn't have liked anything that happened anyway."

"So you had sex with the black guy?" Walter asked, and after she nodded he added, "Black guys are supposed to be quite big."

"That's what I had heard but Tyler's wasn't any bigger that the other guys. Might even have been smaller, but he was nice while he did it," Chelsea replied. "Said I was cute and junk."

"So you had sex with the four fellas?"

"Yeah, and then Mikey climbed on me again," Chelsea explained. "I was buzzed but all I know was there were dicks everywhere, in my mouth and my hands and my - you know - for like hours."

"And you liked it?"

"Yeah. It was fun feeling wanted. Finally the party started to break up, guys started to leave and that one jerk told Mikey that his girlfriend was a sick nympho because I wanted more but none of them could get it up any more."

"So you and Mikey?"

"He dumped me after that night. Said he couldn't go steady with a slut like me, and I guess I'm kind of the joke of the neighborhood now because I think everybody knows what I did," Chelsea admitted. "Lucky school is over."

"Well I don't think you're a slut honey," Walter opined. "I think you're a girl who had a fun night but that's the price you pay for being a girl. The guys do something like that and they're looked up to, but if a girl does it?"

"I know."

"We've all done crazy things at some point. You grandmother - rest her soul - and me, and your mother too," Walter said. "I just thank you for sharing that with me, and I'll take it to my grave."

"Guess you did like the story," Chelsea said as she looked down and saw her grandfather's cock. "Your dick is hard again."

"Guess it was a combination of your story and your sweet body," Walter said as he looked at the girl's hand stroke his vein-riddled member.

"Can't believe how big your dick is Grandpa."

"Long, not big,' he corrected.

"Whatever, it looks as long as my arm," Chelsea giggled as she moved the shroud up and down. "I like the foreskin part. None of the others had that."

"Why don't you move your leg a little this way?" Walter suggested as he rearranged them on the bed, and after he shifted his hip brought his cock up to her pussy, slowly stroking the tip between her labia.

"Oooh! That feels nice," Chelsea said."Wish I had more hair down there because my flaps are so big."

"Flaps? Oh, your labia? They aren't so big, but it is funny how little hair you have. That's why I thought you shave."

"No, I guess that's just the way I am," Chelsea shrugged. "Kimber, she has like a jungle down there."

"Kimber? Is she..."

"Guess I really don't have any secrets now," Chelsea sighed. "Yes. We're best buds and more."

"I think that's sexy honey," Walter said as he moved the tip of is dick in and out of the gooey opening, and as he looked up over his granddaughter's mop-top head he asked, "Want me to take those handcuffs off you?"

"Not yet Grandpa," she replied with a grin. "I kinda like the feeling that I'm helpless - plus if Mom and Grandma came in and saw us I could say that my big bad Grandpa made me do it."

"Clever girl, but seeing you like this makes me do this," Walter cackled as he ran his tongue up and down the length of her lightly scented underarm, the tiny patch of hairs soft against his lips.

"Tee-hee - I was hoping you would do that again," Chelsea giggled.

"You like?" Walter asked and his granddaughter nodded like an eager puppy. "The boys didn't do this to your armpits?"

"No. Kimber does though," Chelsea confessed with a blush. "Just wished I wasn't so hairy for you. I'll shave later."

"Not on my account honey. The peach fuzz feels nice and tastes even better," he said between nibbles.

"Peach fuzz!" Chelsea cackled maniacally and then moaned when her grandfather pushed his cock into her, the laughing ending as they got serious.

A few minutes later they were catching their breath again, and as the aged organ slipped out of Chelsea's sloppy pussy she asked him whether he was on Viagra.

"No honey," Walter replied. "Your grandmother doesn't get enough rest now or so she says. Speaking of them, I wonder how long they will be?"

"Knowing Mom I would say not until it gets dark," Chelsea answered. "But I guess the handcuffs better come off. "Presto!"

"This works better," her grandfather said as he pushed the little button that released them. "Just so you know you could have gotten out of them any time."

"I know. I saw the button there when you put them on me," Chelsea admitted.

"You rascal!" Walter said as he tickled her ribs before getting to his feet.

"Bad Grandpa!"

"I guess I am," Walter admitted.

"No, I mean the movie. Did you ever see that?" Chelsea asked as she rolled to the end of the mattress. "Johnny Knoxville? He plays an old grandfather and they had him wear this thing that made his balls look really long. Yours are like that sort of. They hang down as low as your dick, and that's low!"

"Guess I'll have to see that flick."

"Yours still work though," Chelsea said, shivering as she stood up and his semen poured out of her. "Look at your baby batter."

"Nice, but I think I'm shooting blanks these days thank goodness."

"Wow, if I got pregnant that might be an interesting kid if all the cum got mixed together," Chelsea speculated. "It would be like the United Nations. Asian, black, redneck and Grandpa all in one."

"You - I mean you are on the pill I hope?"

Yeah. Mom had me go on it a while back because I got wicked periods, and she also said that I might end up to be a slut like she was so it was better to plan ahead," Chelsea explained as she followed her grandfather into the bathroom. "Was Mom a slut?"

"I think we all are in this family," Walter suggested as he lifted the seat. "Do you need to go bad, because this takes some time occasionally."

"I'm okay. I want to watch. Can I help?"

"Sure," Walter said as she came to his side and grabbed his limp dick. "Pull it back a little and try to coax it out."

"That's it!" Walter sighed as the flow began, and after a healthy whiz said, "Shake it good. That a girl."

"That was neat," Chelsea said as she put the seat down and squatted, letting loose a torrent of her own while her grandfather watched. "I don't think you can help."

"I can help after you get done," Walter chuckled as he grabbed some toilet paper and waited for her to finish. "Done?"

Chelsea nodded as her grandfather got very slowly to his knees on the rug and brought his hand up to his granddaughter's pouting lips, rubbing the tissue into the fold and then dropping it into the bowl and got some more.

"How am I doing," he asked as Chelsea started grinding into his hand.

"Really good," Chelsea nodded as she leaned back and spread her legs wider. "I think I'm dry."

"Does that mean stop?" Walter asked, but his granddaughter shook her head briskly.

"No - told you there's something wrong with me Grandpa," Chelsea choked out as she was eased forward.

"Let's see if Grandpa can fix that," Walter suggested as he leaned forward and pulled Chelsea's pussy into her face and ran his tongue into the pee and semen stained fold.

It was fitting, the old man thought as he worked his tongue expertly inside of her, a deviate grandfather lapping his granddaughter's cunt on the toilet as the rank urine scent wafted up into his face, but it didn't slow him down and it didn't keep Chelsea from cumming even though she nearly fell off the throne as she came.

"Oh man!" Chelsea gasped as she sat up and watched her grandfather get very slowly up.

"As good as Kimber?" he asked mischievously.

"Yup!" Chelsea said as she reached over and grabbed his limp cock and pulled on the rubbery hose. "Thought your dick might be ready again after that."

"No, I think you've killed it for a while," Walter lamented.

"Maybe later?" Chelsea suggested. "Tonight after everybody goes to sleep?"

"We'll see," Walter said as he washed his hands.

"You ever put your dick in Grandma's bottom?" she tittered.

"Nosy aren't you?"

"No secrets," he was reminded.

"Right. Yes, we've done it just about every way. Have you?"

"Nope, but I am - what did you call me? Curious Chelsea?"

"You are."

"Bet it hurts."

"I wouldn't know."

"But your dick isn't thick. You said so," Chelsea said. "Maybe if you promised to just put about a foot of it in my butt?"

"You need an eye exam honey.

"How long is it hard?" Chelsea asked.

"I don't know."

"I'll measure it before this week is over," she vowed, and Walter laughed when he recalled Brenda doing that very thing when she was Chelsea's age, putting the orange plastic ruler under his erection he declaring his penis was a little over 11" long, and he enjoyed her reaction too much to tell her that she was jamming the end of the thing into his balls and probably adding a couple inches to what was actually there.

Chelsea opened the medicine cabinet and looked around, and when she spotted the jar of Vaseline she grabbed it and asked, "Is this what you use?"

"You can, but I have some special stuff in the night table for that."

"Maybe tonight Grandpa?"

"We'll see," he said. "I'm going to take off before long so that I'm not here when they get back from the store."

"Good idea. Mom told me I shouldn't be alone with you," Chelsea confided.

"That so?"

"Yeah, she said something about guys getting a little squirrely when they get older but I had the feeling that there was some thing else too," Chelsea asked, and when she got no answer she pressed. "No secrets?"

"I'm afraid I can't help you there honey," he replied as he gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Except to tell you that I was squirrely long before I got old."

***

"You need anything at the store honey?" Walter asked a couple hours later. "I'm going to take off now."

"Razors?" Chelsea suggested.

"I guess that means you're all set," Walter replied as he headed out the door before stopping and snapping his fingers. "Got some deposit bottles downstairs I keep forgetting about."

Walter made his way down to the semi-finished basement that he kept putting off completely, and as he went over to grab the bag he was startled when Chelsea appeared behind him.

"Is this what you use Grandpa?" she asked as she set the tube of Anal Glide on the washer in front of them.

"Snooping again?" Walter chuckled. "What am I going to do with you?"

"I was hoping that you would stick that big dick of yours into my heinie before you left," she suggested as she reached around and unzipped his fly to put her hand in.

"I don't know if I can," Walter admitted.

"One way to find out," Chelsea was saying as she turned him to face her before going down to her knees, taking a deep breath before bringing the flaccid tube to her lips.

"Oh!" Walter moaned as he leaned back against the washer, and after he undid his trousers looked down to see the cute mop-top looking up at him with her fist around the shaft and almost half of his cock her mouth. "you've done this before haven't you?"

"Yep!" Chelsea admitted as she took the glistening spear out of her mouth and looked at the half that was wet with her saliva. "I could fit all of Mikey's dick into my mouth but this..."

"Keep trying honey," he encouraged Chelsea as she resumed sucking, and even though he didn't think it was possible, after a few minutes his cock was nearly erect again. "Keep going. It has to be hard to get it in."

In another minute Walter's cock was as stiff as it got these days, and after Chelsea looked at what she had been sucking he asked, "Upstairs?"

"No baby," Walter said as he grabbed the anal glide and brought Chelsea over to the old couch that used to be upstairs, coating this throbbing prong along the way, and after he brought her to the back and bent her over he yanked her shorts down.

"I cleaned really good back there for you Grandpa," she said as he spread her firm buttocks.

"Don't care," he grunted as he knelt down, his knees and back complaining but his cock pulsating as he looked at the little pink puckered ring that was as hairless as he expected it would be.

Brenda's anus hadn't been hairless when she was bent over this very same couch decades ago when the couch was newer and upstairs, but the dark brown hair that had surrounded his daughter's asshole hadn't bothered him, and as his tongue swabbed the sensitive balloon knot the tart taste of ass did what it always had.

"Holy crap Grandpa. You're licking my asshole," Chelsea squealed from the other side of the couch, and she really went crazy when he poked the tip of his tongue into it.

Walter always wondered what he must look like when he rimmed a woman, and now as a grey-haired somewhat distinguished looked gentleman in real life, he could only imagine a crazed Christopher Lloyd/Doc Brown. Face beet-red and snorting like a pig over an virgin ass while his fist pumped his erection, he felt and played the animal role well.

Up to his feet again without feeling the pain, he worked the lube into the tight orifice expertly and brought his long weapon right to the ring before either of them could have second thoughts and eased in.

Chelsea cried out when he penetrated her with the penis that more than one of his victims had said was a cock that was made for ass, and although he only used a few inches at first while getting it used to it, he suspected he wouldn't be able to control himself much longer and he was right.

Mounted over the bent over girl like a preying mantis devouring its prey, the senior thrust more and more of his cock into the vise-line cavity until he was impaling her with just about all of his manhood, the couch inching with every thrust as he felt his orgasm coming all too soon.

"You okay honey?" he asked after he slipped out of her, helping her straighten up, but the girl was fine even though she admitted it hurt some.

"Think I peed when I came," she said as she looked down at the wet stain he caused. "I'll clean that."

"Don't bother babe," Walter said, contorting a bit as his back screamed loud and clear enough to make him grimace.

"Poor Grandpa," Chelsea said. "Maybe tonight I could give you a massage. I do that pretty good."

"Who do you practice on, Kimber?" Walter wondered aloud. "I'd love to watch that."

"Boys always say that," he said once again as they got themselves together, and after Walter almost forgot the bag of bottle he came down there for he fortunately looked over at the lube on the couch.

"Senile old fool," he muttered as he retrieved it.

"Boy, that would have been something if Grandma saw that there. She'd probably wonder how that got down there!" Chelsea said.

"That's for sure," her grandfather agreed, although she could probably figure it out, both her and their daughter having been sodomized over that very same piece of furniture before. "Now if I can make it up the stairs, I'll see you later."

"Okay Grandpa. Love you."

"Do you really honey? As much as before you got here?" he wondered aloud.

"No," she admitted before adding, "More. More and definitely differently."

"That's great honey," Walter said as he left to go back down to the VFW for a drink or two, hoping a little alcohol could dull the ache in his bones and perhaps do something about his conscience as well.

***

Thanks for reading.

12