Curious Desire Pt. 01

Story Info
Jacob always thought he wanted a little brother.
3.7k words
4.75
13.8k
29
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob Andrews always wanted a little brother. He grew up with a sister that was 4 years older than he was so they were never really close. Now 18, it was clear that his parents would never give him the little brother he'd always wanted.

Jacob was a senior in high school and he was exceptionally popular. He was the varsity starting quarterback, standing 6 ft 4 in and 220 pounds of lean muscle. He had dark brown hair and golden brown eyes with a tan complexion he'd received from his mother's Italian family. His eye brows were thick but not bushy, giving them the appearance of being well groomed even though Jacob never did groom himself like that. His perfect teeth, dimples and thin, pink lips gave him a beautiful smile as well. He was the kind of guy that always had a girlfriend under his arm and a group of friends that followed him around.

As you'd expect from a young man that was so genetically gifted and popular, he could be rather arrogant. Not in his behavior though, moreso his demeanor. He knew he was an intelligent, talented and beautiful person. That is partially why he was kind to all people and he surprised unpopular kids all the time by talking to them. It wasn't just because he knew it made people's day to be acknowledged by him but also because it honestly soothed his ego.

People didnt realize how happy they looked talking to him, which is probably a good thing because they would feel pretty silly and mortified if they saw what he saw. He had peak "pretty privilege" and, while it sometimes could be annoying, he couldn't deny that he enjoyed the perks. Even teachers and parents were easily flattered by him.

Because of his desire (some might call borderline obsession if they knew) to have a little brother, he was always looking for that kind of friendship with someone, a dynamic he hadn't been able to find. He was subconsciously aware of how odd it might appear to some people so he kept this part of himself to himself.

He had plenty of friends, several of whom would call themselves his best friend but none of whom he felt more fond of than the next. He liked his friends of course but none of them was someone he'd put on that kind of pedestal.

He felt similarly about his girlfriends. He liked them, but he never saw them as marriage material even when accounting for the years it would be before he was ready to get married. They were just fun to hang out with and sleep with.

His current girlfriend, Kelly, was considered one of the hottest girls in school. She came from a well-to-do family like Jacob did and everybody thought they just made sense together. If Jacob were more typically normal then perhaps they'd be the typical high school sweethearts that go on to get married and start a family together. But Jacob always knew deep down that he was different from most people, in ways that went beyond his physical appearance and natural abilities. He wouldn't admit this to himself but still, he just knew.

**********

Jacob was sitting in his science class one day early in his senior year, sort of zoned out when his teacher announced a new project they would be doing. They were to partner up with a classmate and create some sort of 3D model of a geological feature.

At the mention of this partner project, Jacob felt several pairs of eyes find him. It was something he was used to, people always wanted him to be their partner and in their group projects. But even though there were several eyes on him, he had his eyes on the back of the head of the boy who was sitting in front of him.

His name was Alex Yates. Alex was a shy, quiet kid. He wasn't popular but he was still well-liked by most students due to his being extremely nice to anyone who ever talked to him. Alex never seemed to notice this or maybe he would have come out of his shell more. He was 5 ft 6 inches tall and only 130 pounds but he was the kind of cute guy that girls would overlook his stature when considering him romantically. Again, Alex seemed oblivious to his cute boy next door looks. He had short dirty blonde hair, green eyes and clear complexion. His lips were rather pouty but in a cute way and his teeth were nice thanks to the braces he'd only just gotten removed that summer.

Alex was a nervous and insecure kid. He grew up with a verbally abusive alcoholic father who loved him but just wasn't capable of being a loving parent after Alex's mother died in a car crash in his 5th grade year. Alex had pretty severe abandonment trauma as a result of both of those things.

Alex was extremely popular in elementary school but when he went to middle school with mostly new kids, his small stature and depression from losing his mother made him susceptible to being bullied. He stuck out to people who looked for victims. It was because of this, along with the abandonment issues, that he mostly kept to himself all throughout high school. He found that it worked well for him, as people seemed to be very nice to him or at least just ignored him this way instead of bullying him. And he also didn't have to risk losing anybody if he didn't make any friends. He had a small group of friends he grew up with but he didn't even interact with them at school.

He was a sweet guy, very intelligent but also a little lazy. He didn't try too hard at most things, once again for fear of somehow making a fool of himself or putting a target on his back. He was actually pretty athletic despite being small and very intelligent despite doing the bare minimum to get through school with decent enough grades to squeak into college.

Alex knew he was gay and, for fear of being bullied again, he stayed in the closet. People didn't suspect he was gay despite his withdrawn nature because he had a rather masculine voice that belied his small size.

Alex had been on Jacob's radar since they first encountered eachother freshman year of high school. He'd heard the stories of how he was treated in middle school and he felt genuinely sorry for the kid. His jock friends, who had also been Alex's middle school tormenters, would sometimes make jokes about Alex but Jacob was always quick to shut it down. Jacob being one of the biggest guys in the school, people tended to listen to him. And obviously, being painfully attractive didn't hurt either. He was never a bully himself and didn't like to see it, even though he knew his friends could be pretty mean.

Alex thought Jacob was gorgeous but he was also incredibly intimidated by him. He was so much bigger than Alex was and he also hung out with his former bullies, which made Alex even more inclined to avoid Jacob.

Alex intrigued Jacob in a way that Jacob didn't truly understand. He had tried to talk to Alex a handful of times but Alex seemed to be the one person who wasn't overly flattered by his attention and it kind of bothered him.

Senior year was the first time they had any classes together since freshman year and this was the very first partnered project of the year. He had already decided the first day of the semester when he saw he had a class with Alex that he was going to figure out what Alex was all about. This project seemed to be the perfect opportunity to do so.

Jacob tapped Alex on the shoulder. Being the nervous kid he was, this made him jump violently. Alex turned around, blushing furiously when he saw it was Jacob.

"Wanna be my partner?" asked Jacob confidently. A couple of girls and even a guy or two looked on, clearly disappointed.

"Uh oh--ok," stammered Alex, eyes darting around at the people watching a little nervously.

Alex was used to being one of the last to always be picked for things like this. He made no effort to find partners and gave no inclination he wanted one. So when Jacob asked him to be his partner, it obviously made him feel good. Everybody knew Jacob was the big man on campus so to speak and could have any partner he wanted.

But Alex also felt a wave of nervousness come over him. "This is the ringleader of my former bullies," he thought to himself. "Could he be planning some sort of cruel joke on me?"

Jacob was clearly oblivious to Alex's mixed feelings about the situation. His ego just led him to assume Alex would only be pleased to be his partner. Or at the least, wouldn't have any negative feelings about it.

Jacob and Alex exchanged phone numbers quickly as the bell rang and planned to meet up that afternoon after Jacob's football practice to plan out their project. Alex normally would procrastinate and do it at the last minute but Jacob was very much a type-a personality. Alex was going to go along with whatever Jacob said, being non-confrontational as he was.

As Jacob made his way to the locker room to dress for practice after class was over, he conversed with a couple teammates from class.

"Bro, Yates? Really? He's a weirdo and lazy as fuck, you're gonna regret partnering with him," said David Grady, starting center on the team.

"Shut the fuck up man, I just feel bad for him. Figured I'd be nice to him," said Jacob, clearly agitated.

"You know Grady, I think you are just jealous he's not partnering with you. You're the biggest 'pick me' ass bitch of them all," said wide receiver Sam Taylor derisively.

"Funny you say that Taylor, we all know you don't like the midget either. You're just trying to score brownie points with the quarterback. Hoping to get a few extra targets this week huh?" David fired back. Jacob half-shoved, half-hit David in the upper arm at the word "midget."

"Maybe, but we all know you don't have to kiss his ass. You get to feel his hands on your ass regardless, faggot," retorted Sam, referring to the fact David snapped the ball to Jacob every offensive play.

Jacob just rolled his eyes. He was used to being objectified like this on a daily basis. He didn't find it flattering, he found it rather annoying in fact but he never said anything. Even the most straight guys made it super awkward for him at least sometimes, presumably because even they couldn't help but notice how attractive Jacob was. Everyone gets struck dumb by beauty sometimes, Jacob figured somewhat cockily.

**********

After practice, Jacob showered quickly and headed out to his car. He texted Alex and asked if he could stop by his place so they could figure out their plan. When Alex texted back sure and sent his address, Jacob drove on over there.

Alex opened the door when Jacob knocked, obviously feeling a little bashful.

"H--hey, how was practice?" asked Alex, trying to nail the line he had planned for this moment since he got home.

"Rough, couldn't score in the red zone drills. If we don't figure it out, we will lose Friday night for sure," Jacob said matter-of-factly, not expecting Alex to even understand what he said.

"Well, Jefferson has a pretty weak interior-line so I'd say just try to pound it straight up the middle when you get close," suggested Alex, surprising even himself. Normally, he'd never say anything like that, for fear of being ridiculed on the off chance he was wrong (which he rarely if ever was on these kinds of things.)

After a moment of silence, Jacob chuckled and said, "you need to take over play-calling from Coach Richards, dude only passes in the red zone. Fades and crossing routes, so predictable!"

If Jacob had found Alex interesting before, he was even more intrigued now. His friends said Alex was weird but he didn't seem so weird outside of school. In fact, he seemed like the kind of guy he enjoyed hanging out with.

Alex led Jacob up to his room and they got to work. Alex's dad was no doubt at the bar which was typical. They discussed what their thoughts were and after an hour, had a pretty good outline and plan. Jacob genuinely enjoyed being around Alex, even though he was a little awkward. Alex had a lot of great ideas and was clearly a smart guy. Jacob couldn't understand why he didn't seem to have more friends.

"Man, why don't you have more friends? You just sit in silence by yourself, I don't get it," Jacob inquired.

The slight smile Alex had on his face for the previous 30 minutes or so fell from his face.

"I--I don't know...I do better alone," he said, feeling a little ashamed

"Nobody does better alone...really, why do you keep to yourself like that? People seem to like you enough" prodded Jacob, determined to learn more but unaware how blunt he was being. He wasn't used to dealing with a guy as sensitive as Alex.

"Not really, they just don't dislike me... Your friends hate me. They made my life miserable in middle school but I'm sure you know that already. Putting my head in toilets, locking me into my locker, pantsing me in front of the whole gym in PE. Why did you even ask me to be your partner?"

It surprised Alex as much as it surprised Jacob how suddenly icy Alex had become. As far as Alex was concerned, Jacob was just being a jerk to him. He felt like Jacob was brow beating him for no reason. His rude line of questioning, putting Alex on the spot like that was just Jacob's true nature coming out or so Alex thought. But through his sudden defensiveness, Alex also felt embarrassed to admit some of the things that were done to him in middle school. That was just some of the things they did to him but it was enough thinking about it to make him feel a little nauseous.

Jacob's own smirk fell as he heard some of the details of what his friends had done to Alex and he felt a surge of anger and another emotion he wasn't sure of.

"Did they really do that stuff to you?" asked Jacob, a look of genuine concern on his face.

"Yeah..." was all Alex could say, looking down at the ground. He could tell from Jacob's tone of voice that he was being genuine but he still felt a little uncomfortable. There was a moments silence that fell between them.

"I'm sorry you went through that Alex...if I had went to yalls middle school, I wouldn't have let them do that to you," Jacob said assuringly. Alex looked up at Jacob again and smiled a little bit.

"Thanks Jacob, I appreciate that," he thanked him. Alex was pleasantly surprised by how nice Jacob seemed to be.

"If anyone gives you any issues this year, you come to me okay?" Jacob said firmly and Alex noticed the authoritativeness in his voice as he said it. It wasn't a suggestion, it was a demand.

For the first time, Alex started to feel like he could really start to like Jacob. They kept talking, about music and TV and sports and learned they had more in common than either would have believed. As the conversation focused back on football, Jacob asked Alex why he never played football.

"Um...I don't know if you have noticed or not but I'm kind of 130 pounds soping wet. If someone like you hit me, I'd probably die," Alex pointed out.

"Well, you could be a kicker. A little safer position to play."

"I can't kick, I can't even throw the ball. I can only catch and run," Alex shrugged.

"Throwing isn't that hard! Hasn't your dad or anyone ever showed you how?" Jacob asked incredulously. Alex once again looked a little flushed with embarrassment.

"My dad doesn't have much to do with me...I teach myself everything, I just never could figure out how to throw a football."

"I'm sorry about your dad, I guess you're closer with your mom?" asked Jacob. His parents were in a happy marriage and both were successful so the concept of a broken home was mostly foreign to him.

"My mom died years ago, it's just me and my dad...he hit the drink pretty hard after she died and stays drunk 24/7 basically," Alex explained, embarrassed.

Jacob looked at Alex oddly. He felt the strongest urge to give Alex a hug but he resisted it because he felt it might be weird.

"I'm sorry to hear that...hey, come outside with me!" Jacob said enthusiastically, an idea coming to him. He ran out to his car and grabbed a football out of his trunk. He decided he'd show Alex how to throw a football. After all, who could teach Alex better than himself?

In the backyard, he got Alex to set his feet right, and then placed the ball in Alex's hand the correct way. He tried to demonstrate for Alex how he was supposed to throw it, twisting his body and where to release the ball at but Alex just couldn't get it quite right. His arm movement was too wild, pulling the ball too far from his ear at release. This caused the ball to flutter instead of spiral. Normally Alex would be so embarrassed by this kind of thing but there was something about Jacob that was really putting him at ease. But what happened next would make his heart race.

Jacob decided he needed to get behind Alex and move him how he's supposed to when he throws the ball. He just needed to feel it himself. As Alex felt Jacob behind him and felt Jacob's hand grab his wrist and hand to put him in the right position, Alex's heart beat faster.

Being so much taller and so much longer than Alex, he towered over him. Alex's head was up against Jacob's chest and Jacob's chin was rested on top of his head. Jacob pulled his arms back and forward, demonstrating how he is supposed to throw it.

As he did so, Alex could feel Jacob's penis and balls lightly against his lower back right above his butt. The feeling was shocking, as Jacob had on thin basketball shorts. The feeling left little to the imagination and Alex could tell Jacob was likely as big down there as the rest of him was. When Jacob pulled away, Alex was glad he had on tight boxer briefs that kept his erection in check.

Alex tried to do as Jacob showed him and after a few tries, he was throwing a decent ball. He couldn't throw it nearly as far or as hard as Jacob could but it was definitely good enough for them to play a game of catch. Alex was having such a good time with his new...friend, maybe? He wasn't used to this kind of attention from, well, anybody really.

Jacob was enjoying this far more than he ever enjoyed practice. It made him happy and Alex could tell Jacob was enjoying it as much as he was. They were giggling and Jacob was encouraging Alex each time Alex threw a decent pass. They played until it started to get dark and Jacob decided he had to get home to do the rest of his homework before bed.

Jacob gathered up his things in Alex's room and Alex walked him down the stairs to the front door. After they said goodbye, Jacob was halfway out the door when Alex called after him.

"Hey Jacob! Um...thank you for today. I mean, showing me how to throw and playing catch with me," Alex said bashfully to Jacob's feet.

Jacob turned around and paused for a moment, smiling before deciding it was a good time for that hug he was thinking about giving Alex earlier.

Setting his bag down at the door, he took the couple steps over toward Alex and pulled him tight, his arms around Alex's neck pressing his face into his chest. At first, Alex was startled and caught off guard. But after just a moment, he wrapped his arms around Jacob's waist. He barely registered Jacob's penis pressing against his stomach, moreso just feeling the raw emotion of the moment. It was the most intimate hug he'd ever gotten and they stayed embraced for several seconds, much longer than most guy friends would have ever hugged.

"You're welcome buddy, we can do it again this weekend after we work on the project if you want," Jacob said softly. He too obviously felt the intimacy of the moment. It was also different than any other hug he'd ever had, not like a hug with a friend felt or even his girlfriend or family.

They said goodbye again and Jacob went home. Alex felt like he was on cloud nine the rest of the night and wound up going to bed smiling. Jacob felt a sense of fulfillment he rarely if ever felt. He realized he wanted to be there for Alex, wanted to make him a little happier than he seemed to be. It seemed like Alex had been through so much and it bothered Jacob.

It was like Jacob had found more purpose. He hadn't really expected this but he had to admit to himself, he wasn't all that surprised either. He always felt like they had some sort of connection to eachother. From the very first moment he ever saw Alex, years before this fateful night.

12