Curious Desire Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually dear, Alex is the reason Jacob got an A on his last science project so I owe him a dinner on Saturday."

"Really? Well thank you for your help Alex. Jake needs to keep his grades up so he can get into whatever schools that he can get a scholarship from!"

And with that, he started talking to Jacob about football practice that day and asked how it went.

"I was a little spaced out to be honest," Jacob answered truthfully. "Me and Kelly, um, broke up before practice."

Alex noticed Mrs. Andrews had a knowing smile on her face as though this wasn't news to her. Jacob didn't notice though.

"See son, this is why I told you to wait til after college to start dating! Girls were my biggest distraction, I'd probably have been able to play in the NFL if it weren't for---"

"For WHAT exactly, John?" Mrs. Andrews asked, smiling but Alex noticed her nose flare warningly just as Jacob's did when he was frustrated or mad. Mr. Andrews faltered under her gaze.

"Erm, nothing honey...I was just telling Jacob that football should be his main focus right now, his future!"

Jacob was smirking at Alex and Alex couldn't help but smirk back. It was rather funny how quickly Jacob's father had changed his tune. Clearly, Jacob's mom was the dominant personality between them despite appearances.

As they continued eating, Alex suddenly felt something rubbing against his leg and foot. He realized it was Jacob playing footsy with him under the table with his parents right there in the room. It made Alex nervous again and he squirmed, which Jacob found so cute. He stopped though, not wanting him to be any more uncomfortable than he already was.

Mrs. Andrews seemed to be watching them on and off throughout dinner as if she found them amusing or interesting.

Once they'd finished eating, they made their way to Jacob's room. As soon as they got into his room, Jacob shut the door behind himself and pulled Alex back to him. He lifted Alex up off his feet by wrapping his arms under his butt. Alex wrapped his legs around Jacob's waist as he brought Alex up to his face level and kissed him deeply.

Alex threw his arms around Jacob's neck and kissed back passionately. Jacob walked them over to his bed and set Alex down softly, not breaking their kiss as he did.

Eventually, he did pull away so that he could take his shirt off and pulled Alex's off as well. Alex admired Jacob's sculpted abs and pectoral muscles. Alex was attracted to the beefcake body builders but Jacob was that perfect sort of lean muscular build you expect to see on an olympic swimmer like Michael Phelps.

Once their shirts were off, Jacob laid down on top of Alex so that their naked chests and stomachs were pressed into eachother. The skin to skin contact always gave both boys goosebumps.

Alex loved to feel Jacob's weight on top of him. If he felt such a thing from any other man, he would undoubtedly be scared. But with Jacob, it had the opposite effect. He knew Jacob was his protector.

When it came to Alex, Jacob was a gentle giant. He might have been 6'4 and over 200 pounds but he was just a giant teddy bear to the skinny 5'6 Alex. To anyone else with the possible exception of his mother, however, he was a kind but domineering young man.

Jacob started thrusting against Alex's crotch, while kissing his neck. Alex moaned softly while Jacob asserted his dominance over him aggressively. Alex didn't need to see his cock to know he was leaking pre-cum everywhere inside his underwear and pants.

They'd dry humped before and Jacob had kissed Alex's neck but never this aggressively. It was as if something had awakened inside of him, it was no longer exploratory. It was a conquest: he was leaving no doubt to either of them that Alex was his and only his.

Jacob sucked on Alex's neck, which hurt pleasurably. Alex whimpered. Both of their judgements had failed them in the moment of their first sexual encounter as an official couple. They were being careless, carried away with their desire for eachother. Alex was surely going to be marked by Jacob and very obviously so.

Jacob reached down and unbuttoned Alex's pants before yanking them down so forcefully that his underwear was pulled halfway off with them.

Alex went to do the same to Jacob, only for Jacob to grab his hand and push it aside. Alex couldn't consider the action too much because Jacob pulled off of his neck and kissed him again, shoving his tongue forcefully into Alex's mouth.

Alex was incredibly turned on by Jacob's heightened assertiveness. Jacob was always assertive but this was on another level, the raw aggression was a major turn on.

Jacob reached down to take hold of Alex's hard, throbbing penis. Alex gasped, surprised. This was the first time he'd taken the initiative to do so without having his cock planted in Alex's mouth.

Alex thoroughly enjoyed this new development and started to roughly run his hands through Jacob's hair, running his fingers through it and even lightly tugging on it.

Jacob moved back to Alex's neck for a moment before moving down Alex's chest and stomach before stopping at his crotch. Kissing his groin area, Jacob looked up at Alex for the first time. Finding eachothers eyes, they shared a blazing look with eachother as Jacob angled Alex's thin, 6 inches upright.

Alex knew what he was about to do but that didn't stop him from being surprised when he did it. His eyes widened slightly, as if to ask if Jacob was really going to do it. Jacob's eyes narrowed. Without breaking eye contact, Jacob plunged Alex's cockhead into his mouth for the very first time.

Jacob was showing Alex that he was all in, that he could show vulnerability and submission to Alex. Alex understood the gesture as such. It also wasn't lost on Alex that this was something he'd never do for anyone else. No, not even close to anything he'd ever do for anyone else.

Alex was moaning ever so softly as Jacob bobbed his head slowly up and down Alex's cock. After a couple of minutes, he was able to slide the whole thing into his mouth.

Jacob raised his hand to Alex's mouth, his middle finger poking his lips. Alex took the hint and took the finger into his mouth sensually.

After Alex moaned and sucked on his finger for about a minute, Jacob pulled Alex's underwear all the way to his ankles without taking his penis out of his mouth. He then placed his finger in between Alex's ass cheeks, finding the tight pink hole.

Jacob slowly prodded at Alex's puckering hole until it slid in smoothly.

"Ohhh" Alex moaned, unable to contain himself.

Jacob slowly and deliberately eased his finger all the way inside. As he pulled his finger back out, Alex gasped as he felt the finger brush against something inside of his virgin ass. It was a pleasure he'd never felt before, having never even fingered himself. There was a slight pinching sensation he felt around his hole but it wasn't too intense.

Jacob picked up the pace of his sucking and fingering ever so slightly, making Alex squirm. Alex felt pressure building deep inside his anus that he could feel all the way into his cock. He could feel the impending orgasm coming and coming fast.

"Jacob...oh shiiiit, I'm cumming Jaco-OB" he moaned, his voice raising with each syllable.

Jacob pulled his mouth from Alex and continued fingering and jerking him as Alex began bucking his hips. The first shot out of his cock hit Alex square in the face, the second shot even further over his head. Alex was whimpering, the orgasm almost hurt but it was still the most pleasurable feeling he'd ever experienced.

The last of his orgasm shot onto his chest and stomach, a rather larger orgasm than he ever had before. After he was done, Jacob kneeled above his crotch and quickly pulled his own throbbing erection out of his pants.

As he did, Alex saw precum dribble out of the tip of his man's fat 8 inch cock and collect on his own smaller member. Jacob began stroking himself furiously and within seconds, he blew his own massive load.

He angled his cock so all of his cum shot all over Alex's penis and testicles. He completely drenched the still semi-erect tool with his sperm. Alex could feel it running down his balls and down into his asscrack. Alex understood it was an act of marking his territory but also re-establishing his dominance. Alex showed his acceptance by biting his lip and reaching down to rub the ejaculant all over his penis and balls. It was incredibly sensitive at the moment so he squirmed a little, but he continued to do so. He even rubbed some of it down into his crack.

Jacob leaned down and kissed Alex before collapsing beside him. Alex asked for something to clean up with but Jacob said in a minute. Alex knew why: he wanted his cum to marinate on him.

After a few minutes of recovering from their mindblowing orgasms, Jacob handed Alex one of his shirts to wipe up with. Once he was cleaned up, Jacob pulled him in close and spooned him while lightly nibbling on his ear.

They knew he'd have to take Alex home soon, as it was a school night but neither wanted him to go. They laid together, kissing softly and intimately as they stroked eachothers face and bodies.

It was about 9pm when Jacob went to take Alex home. As they walked through the living room on the way to the front door, they came across Mrs. Andrews sitting on the couch.

"I'm taking Alex home, I'll be back in just a minute," explained Jacob.

Mrs. Andrews jumped up off of the couch, looking from Jacob to Alex with an exasperated face.

"Wait a minute boys, come with me real quick," she said, leading them back through the living room into the hallway.

Alex looked at Jacob who just shrugged his shoulders and gave him an expression that said "just do it."

She led them into the master bedroom and then into the master bathroom before turning around with her hands on her hips, looking at Jacob scoldingly.

"Jacob, what did you do to his neck?!" she said.

Both of the boys went blood-red in the face and Jacob looked down at Alex. He somehow hadn't noticed the red and purple hickey that was showing slightly out of the top of Alex's collar. Mrs. Andrews inspected the damage.

"Uhhh," Jacob said, as if searching for some sort of plausible lie.

"Don't insult my intelligence, Jacob. I might be ancient now but I still remember what a rookie mark looks like!" She said, looking tough.

Jacob and Alex were beyond mortified, they were scared. Jacob always knew his family more than likely wouldn't approve of Jacob being in a homosexual relationship. Alex had assumed the same considering his church background, even though he and Jacob avoided that conversation thus far. Jacob's ears were ringing loudly and he felt his world crashing in on him in that moment. Then Mrs. Andrews' expression softened and she rolled her eyes.

"Boys, we don't have to have this conversation right now. But your lucky your father is in his study right now. Alex, come over here sweetie."

Alex stayed rooted to the spot, looking up to Jacob as if to ask what he should do. Jacob nodded him over to where his mother stood, still unsure of the situation himself.

"I don't bite dear, not like my son apparently...I'm gonna show you how to cover that mark. Judging from your expressions, you don't want people seeing that," she said kindly, clearly trying to cut the tension.

Alex stood silently in front of the mirror as she explained how to cover it with makeup as best it could be covered. Jacob stood there sheepishly, both boys remained deathly quiet. When she was finished, she addressed both of them.

"Now, we don't have to talk about this if you're not ready but I'll encourage you boys to be a little more careful until you are. Alex, let me get you an old hoodie of Jacob's that fits you. Its going to be your best friend for the next few days," she said.

When she left for the hallway closet that she kept some of her children's old clothes in, the boys looked at eachother somewhat shell-shocked.

"Well that was incredibly uncomfortable," Jacob said with a small smile.

"Yeah, awkward...but your mom seemed to take it well enough," Alex responded with a shrug.

"Yeah, I just hope she doesn't say anything to dad...but who knows, he did say I shouldn't date girls," he said ironically, trying to lighten the mood. Alex laughed.

"For some reason, I don't think this is what he had in mind," Alex said with a chuckle.

Jacob started laughing too as Mrs. Andrews walked back into the large bathroom. Both boys quickly shut up and resumed looking somber like they were attending a funeral of a distant relative.

"Oh stop it, yall are making ME feel self conscious," she said, holding out a Tommy Hilfiger hoodie that Jacob had to have been unable to fit into since he was in elementary school.

"I figured you'd rather wear that one than his power rangers one. And here, take this with you," she told Alex, pointing to the make-up she'd just showed him how to use.

Alex gave her a smile and stuck the products in his pockets.

"Thank you Mrs. Andrews," Alex thanked her.

"Fran, Alex. Or mom works too," she said sternly. Both boys couldn't suppress large grins this time.

It was clear she thought nothing of the situation, or at least she didn't show it if she did. Jacob decided he had to know for sure.

"Mom...Alex-is-my-boyfriend," Jacob spat out rapidly, forcing the words out of his mouth. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to find out like this."

Mrs. Andrews just smiled.

"I know, honey. I already knew, it's okay."

"What? How?" Jacob asked, a little alarmed. Was he that obvious to people?

"Oh sweetie, I'm your MOM. Mothers always know. The way you talk about Alex and the way he looked at you at dinner. Yall aren't as slick as you think! And I saw your little make out session out in the car," she said teasingly, causing the boys to blush. So it WAS a door they had heard shut.

"But honestly, I love you unconditionally. This changes nothing for me but give me some time to get your father prepared before you tell him. You know how he is, you don't want to spring this on him out of the blue."

"You're not wrong," Jacob mumbled. "He's gonna hate me."

He tried to be non-chalant about it but Alex could tell it was a legitimate fear of Jacob's.

"It's going to take him awhile to get used to it but no, honey, he'd never hate you. It wasn't a total shock for me, like it will be for your father. Remember how you used to run around hugging boys at the ball field when you were 6?" she asked, causing Jacob to turn red again.

She stepped over to Jacob and embraced him, rubbing his back. After a moment, she pulled Alex in by the shirt as well and hugged them both.

"You know Jacob, you could have done much worse. He's such a cutie pie!"

The boys then headed out without speaking to Jacob's father. At least by the time Saturday rolled around, the hickey should be faded some.

Jacob took the long way back to Alex's house. Alex leaned over the center console, resting his head on Jacob's shoulder and holding his hand the whole way. When they pulled in, they shared a 5-minute goodnight kiss.

Jacob waited out in the driveway until Alex was safely inside. When he drove away, Alex watched his tail lights out of the living room window until he could see them no longer.

12