Curious Girls Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would I do without you?" Krista asked, rhetorically.

Madison's only reply was to squeeze her hand and kiss her lips.

Krista kissed her back until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

*****

"I don't know what to tell you," Michael sighed, offering a glass of water to Krista. "Your sister was all over the place. First we're dating, then we're not dating, then we're dating again."

"Please," Krista begged, "Tell me everything. In as much detail as you can."

"We knew each other in school, as you already know. We connected a little while back at the park when we bumped into each other."

"When was that? Precisely?"

"Uh... I don't know exactly. March of last year, maybe?"

Krista worked through the timeline in her mind. "March?"

"I'm pretty sure, yeah. I had just broken up with my girlfriend at the time," he said, thinking back. "Yeah. March."

If that was true, that put Sara and Michael together after Tamara and Sara's camping trip, but before Amber.

"When did you guys break up?"

"Break up?" Michael laughed. "Which time?"

Which time?

"The most recent time, I guess?" Krista said, feeling confused all over again.

"Well, hard to say. I'm still waiting on Sara to tell me if we're broken up or not."

"What do you mean?"

"She told me she wanted to run away with me," he shrugged, "That is, after she first tried some cockamamie excuse about Tamara forcing her to break up with me the first time,"

"What?" Krista exclaimed. "When was this?"

"I don't know, a few months ago? She called me out of the blue saying that she needed a ride. I show up, and she's half-naked with an obviously bullshit story about her and her girlfriend. I was about to write her off then and there, but I guess I was hopeful when she told me she wanted to run away together.

"When was that--precisely?" Krista demanded, finally feeling like she was getting closer to an answer. To what question, she was unsure, but an answer to anything was better than what she currently had.

"Uh, let me check my phone," Michael said, caught off guard by her enthusiasm. "There," he said, holding up his phone for Krista to see. "When I picked her up, she gave me some bullshit about how Tamara was a mistake. Even tried to claim that Tamara basically raped her, or some sort of nonsensical crap. Like she couldn't have just left whenever she wanted?"

Krista stared at the phone, dumbfounded. The date and time were almost to the minute. She took some small solace noting the discrepancies in the timestamps. If the timestamps were accurate, Sara had called her first.

"She called me around the same time and said something similar," Krista replied, feeling as if the rug had been pulled from under her. "She did say that Tamara was a mistake," she trailed off. "But she told you she wanted to leave with you?"

"Yeah," he said wryly. "I dropped her off at your house, and that was the last I heard from her.

Krista's world spun. Could it be that her sister had really abandoned her? She tried to fight it, but she couldn't hold back the tears any longer. She'd kept them away all this time with a healthy dose of hope and by staying busy with her investigation. Hot tears streamed down her face.

Sara was really gone.

*****

"Krista? What's wrong?" Madison asked, worried as Krista pushed into the room.

"She's really gone, isn't she?" Krista moaned, feeling numb.

"Did something happen?" Madison wrapped her arounds tightly around Krista, feeling Krista bury her face in Madison's neck.

"How long until you leave me too?" Krista asked, her arms tightening around Madison.

"I'll never leave you," Madison promised, her finger lifting Krista's head up slightly. "Never."

With that, her soft lips were on Krista's.

"You've been here for me through all of this, and I've been horrible to you. Why have you been so patient and understanding?" Krista bawled. "Why are you so perfect? And why are you so beautiful?"

"Because I love you," Madison said between kisses. Madison's reply stunned Krista, but it also made her feel something she hadn't felt in a long time.

She felt safe.

As tears continued rolling down Krista's face, Madison covered her face in kisses. Pausing, she took a step back to read Krista's expression. As their eyes locked, Krista wiped her own.

"Your eyes are so beautiful," Krista whispered, staring into Madison's big, brown eyes.

"Not compared to yours," Madison replied, biting her lower lip and grinning slightly.

Krista reached up, pulling off Madison's glasses so she could see Madison's eyes better. She really was quite beautiful.

As Krista slid her fingers into Madison's curly brown locks, she pulled Madison's face close to hers and pushed her mouth hungrily against Madison's. The glasses slid out of her grasp, tumbling onto the mattress as their tongues intermingled. Krista channeled the whirlwind of her emotions into that kiss. Loneliness, fear, rejection--all of it. She groped at Madison, wanting desperately to lose herself in Madison's beautiful soul--and her body.

She straddled Madison's lap, gripping her face as she devoured Madison's lips.

Madison's heart leapt out of her chest as Krista pulled her shirt off, her breath catching in her throat as Krista's hands squeezed Madison's bare breasts.

Madison was more than happy to go with the flow, sensing that Krista's desires finally mirrored her own. She pulled Krista's shirt over her head, tossing it to the floor before expertly unfastening and removing Krista's bra. Madison barely dared to believe her good fortune. Krista's breasts were stunning. Despite her short stature and slim figure, Krista boasted an impressive 30D.

Madison buried her face in Krista's bosom, savoring the feeling of the soft flesh against her face.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Madison gasped, momentarily stepping back to reality. "You're pretty upset right now."

"Shut up and fuck me," Krista moaned.

"I'd rather kiss these gorgeous breasts some more first," Madison grinned.

"Please, just help me forget about--everything," Krista begged.

Madison needed no further invitation. She pushed Krista onto the bed, pulling her own shirt over her head. Reaching down, she slid Krista's shorts down her legs followed closely by her panties.

This wasn't precisely how Madison had imagined things developing with Krista, but she wasn't about to say no. Madison bent down, pulling Krista's legs over her shoulders and slipping her face between Krista's legs.

"Hell, yes," Krista moaned with anticipation as she felt Madison's lips on her thighs.

*****

Krista found herself staring at the ceiling, Madison in her arms. She was physically spent, having spent the last hour fucking her--whatever they were. Well, Madison had done most of the fucking, determined to help Krista forget her terrible conversation with Michael. It had felt wonderful, and Madison had never looked more at peace as she rested.

But Krista didn't feel like she expected--like she'd hoped. Sure, there had been a brief moment of two where she had been able to forget about Sara, but now all of those thoughts were back. Her mind still raced, and on top of it all she felt a little guilty.

Why should I feel so guilty for moving on?

She knew logically, she shouldn't feel guilty. But that didn't stop her.

And that was how she found herself at Tamara's door. The sun was just beginning to peek over the horizon, but it was all she'd been able to to to wait this long. She still wasn't sure what she was doing here, only that she had felt compelled to seek out her friend.

Krista knocked, feeling anxious. She hadn't really talked much with Tamara since discovering her and Sara had been secretly dating. Tamara hadn't exactly made much of an effort to talk to her either. But with Sara gone, perhaps it was time to heal old wounds. After all, they had both lost Sara.

Don't think about her like she's not coming back. Krista chided herself instinctively.

She thought back to her conversation with Michael.

They had been planning to run away together. None of her sister's behavior made any sense to her. But she couldn't even bring herself to care right now. She just wanted to hold her sister in her arms again. She felt the tears welling in her eyes, but she didn't try to stop them. They rolled freely down her cheeks.

"Krista?" Tamara, asked as she opened the door. "What--what's wrong?"

She didn't answer. She threw herself and her friend and wrapped her arms around her tightly. "I don't think she's coming back," she heard herself exclaiming.

So much for staying positive.

"Come on in," Tamara guided her to the couch. "Tell me everything."

Krista fell into a heap on the sofa. "She left. She left me. How could she leave? After our parents, how could she do this? She's all I have--all I had."

Krista was inconsolable. It was a good twenty minutes and several glasses of wine before Krista calmed down enough to talk semi-coherently.

She recounted everything she'd learned over the past few months. Tamara never interrupted, listening to everything in silence.

Krista's phone buzzed, and she downed her umpteenth glass of wine as she pulled out her phone.

"So, Krista didn't tell you anything helpful on the voicemail she left?" Tamara asked, her tone unusually intense.

"Uh, no." Krista grew distracted as she saw that the notification was because she'd received an email from the phone company. Attached was the phone records from the night Krista had called.

"Something important?" Tamara quizzed.

"just the phone number Sara called me from the night she disappeared."

"What?!" Tamara exclaimed, sitting at attention.

"It's not helpful. No one has ever answered."

"I thought you said you lost the number," Tamara asked cautiously.

"Not entirely. I can call it from my landline re-dial. But at least now I have it again."

"Oh, so--you don't recognize it?"

"Unfortunately not," Krista replied as she snuggled drunkenly against Tamara's chest. "They don't tell me who owns the line. Just the number I dialed."

Krista began typing the number into her phone. "What are you doing," Tamara asked, her voice taking on a strange tone.

"Saving it in my phone," Krista hiccuped.

She pressed save, creating a new entry in her contacts. Then, on a whim, she hit dial.

Tamara's fingers stopped stroking Krista's hair.

"Hey, Krista. Out of curiosity, did you tell anyone you were coming here? Your girlfriend, maybe?"

"Uh, no. I left while she was sleeping, why? Wait--that's weird," Krista slurred slightly, looking at the screen.

"A phone rang from the kitchen.

"Hey, I called the new entry I added, but it's bringing up your name?" Krista stated in confusion. "Why--," see trailed off.

"You really should have left well enough alone," she heard Tamara announce. Her voice sounded strange. "Also, your timing is just fucking awful. I literally just turned that phone on before you arrived."

"I don't understand," Krista squinted, her thoughts sluggish.

Tamara continued as if she hadn't heard Krista. "I was going to text you, you were going to move on, and everything would have been better for everyone."

Tamara's hands tensed, pulling Krista's face abruptly into her soft cleavage.

At first, Krista thought Tamara was joking. "Knock it off, you big cow," she laughed, trying to push away.

Krista felt Tamara's left arm wrap around the back of her neck, her right gripping the back of Krista's head. As she continued to hold Krista's face between her soft breasts, Krista began to grow annoyed. "Enough, let me go. I can't breathe," she exclaimed with irritation.

"You'll have to learn the hard way too, I guess," she murmured.

"What?!" Krista mumbled, confused. "It was hard for her to take Tamara's unexpected aggression too seriously. Tamara was her best friend. Plus, Krista had to admit she didn't completely hate being this close to Tamara's breasts. They really were quite nice. They were so soft. She even found herself growing slightly aroused as she Tamara rubbed them against her face.

"You'll learn it's better not to fight me. Unless you want to make me horny, that is," she giggled.

Is that what she wanted? Krista to give in and stop fighting? Was she waiting for Krista to admit defeat? Krista's thoughts were sluggish between the lack of oxygen and the abundance of alcohol in her system. After all, she didn't want Tamara to get--

Wait. Had she said horny?

Krista tried harder to push herself free, but Tamara caught Krista's right wrist with her left hand and Krista's right wrist with her left hand, wrapping her right arm around the back of Krista's head so she could hold Krista's wrist while simultaneously keeping Krista's head from escaping her bosom. She just couldn't seem to escape those damned breasts of Tamara's. Her lungs were on fire.

*****

Krista awoke feeling awful. Her head pounded, and she had only the vaguest of recollections about what had happened before she fell asleep. She still felt dizzy and nauseated--as if she might vomit.

"About time you woke up," Tamara's voice startled her. Next to the bed, Tamara sat, watching her.

How did she get here? Was she in Tamara's bed?

"Tamara, what's going on?" Her hands were chained to the bed. Her feet too. "You learned something you shouldn't have."

"I learned--?" She started, trailing off as memories slowly came back to her. "You still have your old cell phone. The one you told me Sara stole from you. Why do you still have it?" Her tone sharpened, suspiciously. "And why am I chained to your bed?"

"I think you know the answer to both of those questions."

"I don't--"

"Think about it."

What did any of this have to do with Tamara's cell phone?

Krista thought aloud, working through the details. "You and Sara had a fight. She took your cell phone, which she then used to call me. The phone died just after she called Michael. Michael picked her up and took her to our house where she called me on the house phone. And that's the last we know--so, how did you get your phone back?" Krista asked aloud, still trying to connect the dots. "And how could Sara have texted me on a phone that you now have?"

Her eyes looked up at Tamara as realization dawned on her.

"You--you've known where Sara was all this time."

She smiled. "I should have known you would figure it out eventually."

"Sara, come say hello to your sister."

Krista stared in disbelief. Had she heard right?

Her eyes followed Tamara's to a dark corner of the room. There, she saw something she couldn't believe.

"Sara?!" Krista asked in disbelief. She barely recognized her sister in the dark. Sara was walking on hands and knees like a dog. And she looked unusually pale and thin--even for her. She gave Krista a brief look before continuing to where Tamara waited. The look she had given Krista was brief--imperceptible to anyone who didn't know Sara as well as Krista did. It was a look of fear. Her face was gaunt. Almost zombie-like. "What did you do to her?" Krista demanded.

"Me?" Tamara asked sweetly. "I just taught her to show me the proper respect," Tamara smiled.

"Let me go, Tamara," Krista demanded angrily. "Let us both go." After a moment, she realized making demands was, perhaps, not the best approach. She softened her tone. "Please, Tamara. Whatever she did to offend you--whatever we both did--I'm sure we can work something out."

"Oh, she's long since paid for the way she treated me," Tamara said, running her fingers through Sara's hair. Now, we're in love."

"In--love?" Krista choked. "You call that love? Let her go. And if she stays with you, then you can call it love!"

"I can't. I can't take that risk. I need her too much. She's all I have." Tamara stared at the wall.

"But, Tamara---" Krista started.

"Enough! I don't have to justify my choices to you." Tamara's tone was firm and fiery. "Especially when we should be discussing your fate."

"My f-fate?"

"Yes. What am I going to do with you?"

"You can let me go. I won't say a thing."

"Why would I believe that?"

Krista swallowed, "I see how in love you two are now. It's none of my business."

"I'm supposed to believe you're suddenly OK leaving your sister with me?" Tamara laughed ruefully.

"What is she to me?" Krista replied. "Just a bitch who stole my best friend,"

"And what about your best friend? No hard feelings toward her?"

"I'd be happy if I never saw either of you again." Krista said firmly.

"Well, I would need a guarantee," Tamara rubbed her chin thoughtfully. "I know. I'll have Sara lick you."

"W-what?!" Krista couldn't have been more shocked. "L-Lick me? No way!" Her face turned scarlet. "She would never talk to me again."

"You just said you would be happy if you never saw either of us again. So what does it matter? Prove to me you don't care what she thinks about you. Prove that I can trust you. It's my condition for letting you go. Even better, I'll bet we can make her lick your ass."

Krista swallowed, her face looked even more red, if that was humanly possible.

"I-I-I can't. She's my sister. It doesn't mean I care what happens to her, I just don't want my sister anywhere near my--," she squirmed uncomfortably, not finishing her thought.

"It's the only way I can know you're telling me the truth."

"You're crazy," Krista exclaimed.

"So, that's your answer?" Tamara's eyes turned hard. "Then I guess you'll have to join your sister--permanently."

To be continued...

*****

First and foremost, I want to apologize to everyone both for my delays as well as general lack of communication. I have no excuses, other than to say that it is surprisingly easy to lose track of time when life is busy. I am as surprised as anyone at how much time has passed since my last release, but I do hope to do better going forward.

I wish I could say why this chapter was so much harder to release than usual. I think there are a lot of factors at play. For one, as I mentioned, my life has been generally quite busy. However, this story has gotten so long that it's becoming increasingly difficult to make sure all of the events and details align with each other, as well as where I want the story to go. While I always had some ideas how I wanted this story to end, not all aspects of the story have ended up playing out exactly how I'd planned, so there was a lot of re-aligning and re-imagining to be done.

I actually re-wrote this chapter 3 or 4 times (possibly more) before settling on what you just read. Each time was no small amount of effort, but I never felt satisfied with my work. The story just never felt right to me, so I kept putting off releasing because I'm too much of a perfectionist to put out something I'm not reasonably happy with. Then, I tried to take on another story while I left this one on the backburner, hoping some time away would help provide fresh inspiration. However, I found it difficult to commit to another story while this one was unfinished, so I ended up not completing the other (which I do also still plan to finish!).

Then, the longer I put off the story, the more I worried that people would be unsatisfied with what I wrote (having higher expectations since it had been so long since I released), so I kept delaying so I could check, re-check, and re-check again. On top of it all, it's been hard to maintain my interest levels while working on the same chapter for so long. However, it's finally time. I know it ended up being a little more of a story building chapter, but I hope no one will be too disappointed. The most important part about this release is it will finally free me to work on the next chapter in the Curious Girls saga.

As always, I appreciate your continued understanding. I remain as committed as ever to finishing this story, and I hope to write many more after.