Curious Neighbors

Story Info
Neighborhood watch.
5.1k words
4.48
32.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warotto
warotto
20 Followers

When my wife and I decided to move, where we were going to buy a house was one of our biggest concerns. We were moving back to her home state, her home town, because she wanted to feel more comfortable in her surroundings. The good paying job I was stepping into didn't hurt either.

I wanted a couple acres in the country, with a pond to swim in, she wanted a place in the city with a pool. I was adamant that if we bought in the city, it would have to be outside of the city center, on a place that we could build a privacy fence. I was not about to give up my nudism no matter where we ended up.

Of course the woman always wins, and we found a place that we could both agree on, not the easiest thing to do. The only thing that saved serious arguments was the fact that we both wanted a decent amount of privacy. It didn't have the fence we wanted, but agreed that would be the first thing we put up. We checked with the city first to make sure we could put up the fence, and once they agreed we signed the papers.

We moved in, got the fence built, and finally was able to relax. This being my wife's hometown, she already had some other nudist friends, and we started to entertain. Poker and swim parties were frequent, our circle of friends quickly grew. I was surprised at how many other nudist couples there were in such a smaller city. It was also great to be able to have sex outdoors again, something that is one of my personal favorite things to do. Just being free and having the sunshine on us, or perhaps seeing stars both literally and figuratively, is to me something beyond compare. It brings a closeness that is unrivaled anywhere else.

I discovered that I was the only one in our neighborhood that worked third shift. It was pretty barren during the day, very quiet. I got into a routine that worked well for me. I would come home from work and shower. I would then take my breakfast outside and gently stroke my cock as I ate listening to the last of the neighbors leave for their work day. Once I was finished eating I would go in, wash my dishes and go look out the front door. It was always deserted, so I would just walk out and get the mail. By then my wife was awake, and on her horny days we would have sex. Sometimes in the bed, sometimes outside, sometimes in the kitchen, sometimes in the living room. We were pretty free about where we made love.

A couple months after being there, I got home from work. Same old routine, shower, breakfast, dishes. As normal I looked outside and there was no one in sight so I walked out to get the mail. As soon as I reached into the mailbox to retrieve the mail, my next door neighbor walked around the corner of his house. He looked at me and started to laugh. He said it is about time I was naked in front instead of in the back! I chuckled and said this is what I do every day, your just usually not here to see it. He said he took a vacation day as he had some things to get done. He said it was great to see me but had to get some work done, and I told him yeah, see you soon!

I carried the mail back in and my wife was laughing, she had seen the whole thing. She said that went pretty well, let's go outside, I am fucking horny as shit! She came over, grabbed me by the cock and lead me outside. She pushed me into a lounge chair and started sucking my cock. I asked her if she liked that show and she choked, and smiled up at me and said yeah, that couple is a really cute couple. She said she has masturbated thinking of fucking them a few times, so it was nice to see they are at least a bit open.

If I wasn't already hard enough, I instantly got harder thinking of her masturbating over them. She smiled and said I can tell by that reaction you think the same thing. Let's do our special occasion thing.

With that she reached under the lounge to the box of toys we have stashed there and pulled out a strap on dildo. She told me to spread my legs, and started to fuck my ass. She told me how she had a dream of us fucking the neighbors, maybe today was the start of that day coming true. After about 15 minutes, she said okay now it's my turn, you know what to do and got down on her hands and knees. I got behind her and slid my cock into her ass. It didn't take long until I came inside her and we collapsed onto the grass.

We laid there a couple minutes, letting the gentle breeze and warmth from the sun bask upon us, until I finally said I had to get some sleep. That was a lot of fun, a bit unexpected, but totally worth being caught! We laughed and she pushed me, telling me to go get cleaned up and get to bed.

That afternoon I woke up and heard some laughter coming from what I sounded like the patio. Usually we don't get visitors during the week, my wife hadn't told me to expect visitors, so I was a bit confused as to what was going on. I walked out to the kitchen and looked out the window and sure enough there was my wife with another couple. I couldn't tell who they were, but based on the fact they were all nude, I reasoned they must be friends. Whether I had met them or not I wasn't sure, but at least I didn't have to worry about getting dressed. Since I was already in the kitchen I started a pot of coffee.

I went into the bathroom and cleaned up from sleeping. I went to the kitchen again, grabbed a cup and poured it full of coffee. I pulled up the email on my computer and went through it while waiting for the coffee to cool. I wasn't trying to avoid the patio, I just wasn't ready for it yet. Not until I had some caffeine in my system anyhow. I smiled as I heard the laughter coming from the patio, thinking how nice it is to have good friends to laugh with. Having gone through my email, then checking the balance in our checking account, I grabbed what was left of my coffee and headed outside.

I pushed open the door and walked through, taking the time to close it behind me. I heard my wife say that here I was now, the sleepyhead that had arose. I headed toward them smiling, saying I guess I have to cook for four tonight when I suddenly stopped, recognizing the couple sitting nude on my patio. It was the neighbor who had seen me naked that morning and his wife! I said what a surprise this was, and chuckled as I said it is my turn to say how nice it is to see you. I walked over and sat next to my wife, bending over to give her a quick kiss as I walked by. I sat down and took a sip of coffee then said that this was a nice surprise.

My neighbor laughed and said yes, they are sorry it has taken so long. Ever since we moved in they had obviously been curious about getting to know us better, after all we are neighbors. Plus with our different work schedules it makes getting together even harder. He said he and his wife had talked about the best way to break the ice, and they started forming a plan a couple weeks ago.

He had walked upstairs, where his wife's sewing room was and saw her looking out the window. She had naked and rubbing her pussy, moans gently coming from her lips. He said how he stood there and watched her for a few minutes, and suddenly realized, he didn't know how or when, but he was also naked with a hard on from hell in his own hand. He had walked over behind her and looked out the window over her shoulder and had seen my wife giving me a blow job. But more than that, there was another couple there with us, and he was munching away on what was assumed to be his wife's pussy. They could see her squirm and pinch her nipples as his head bobbed around between her legs. They watched my wife grab me by the cock and lead me over to the other couple. My wife had made me straddle the other lady and placed my dick in her mouth. My wife had then started sucking and playing with the other ladies boobs. He had at that point he had bent his own wife over and started fucking her doggy style. They watched as the other guy moved behind my wife and started fucking her, and I slid down and slid my cock into his wife's pussy. He then laughed as he said it is hard to admit, but they were so hot at the show they both came within just a matter of minutes.

My wife and I started to apologize. We said we didn't think anyone could see into our back yard, that we thought we had built the fence tall enough. They just starting laughing and were saying don't apologize, their own relationship had grown a little stale, and they had actually been talking about how to spice it up. When he had seen me this morning nude at the mailbox, he had went inside and told his wife. She had noticed that he had a bulge in his pants and had walked over and given it a squeeze. She had said it looks like I am not the only one who thinks his cock looks absolutely delicious, after all these years together how come she didn't know he liked cock? He said honestly he didn't even know it himself, he didn't even realize it until she had squeezed him and mentioned it. But he had to admit that he did in fact have the hard on after seeing me naked, and I was alone at the time, there was nothing else around that could have excited him enough to get hard like that.

I smiled and told him that the feelings were mutual, and had been for a couple weeks. We had been talking about how shapely the two of them were, and how we have been wondering ourselves how to talk and probe into what their likes and dislikes were. I said how my wife has a 34 inch waist, and 44DD boobs, but almost no butt. I looked over at his wife and smiled. You have a gorgeous wife, if I had to guess, she is about 36 inch waist with about 38 C boobs, but a great butt. I said we have even had sex where I fantasize playing with her ass. And my wife, I added, wants to know if her pussy tastes as good as it looks!

My wife slapped me pretty hard at that remark, and said that was our secret! We don't want to scare them away when they just got here! My neighbors wife just smiled. That has been a part of our talk on how to put a spark in our sex life, possibly inviting another person into it. I was open to another woman, because I have always been curious to try sex with another woman, but just didn't know how to even begin to fulfill it. Where do we go, who do we trust? But when I saw you two with that other couple I knew I had an in, I just wasn't sure you would accept others in. So we started watching you guys and saw you with different couples. Sometimes you were just platonic friends, other times friends with benefits. Hot, steamy, great for own sex as we watched your sex sessions. She laughed and said they were our stalkers now, and they had turned into a form of voyeurs, wishing they were the other couple we were with those nights.

She continued on by saying that when he had come in that morning with a hard on from hell, they had made their way upstairs. They watched as my wife had fucked me, and she saw her own husband fingering around his own ass. She said she had got behind him and started licking his ass, as he stroked his cock watching. She slowly slid a finger inside him, slowly, curious as to how he would react. His but started wiggling but he never lost focus on the scene through the window. One finger became two, then three. He was moaning pretty loudly by then, and she wished she had a dildo to fuck him with. She looked around and saw a beer bottle she had drunk the night before on the floor.

she reached over and grabbed it, sliding the open end in her mouth. She got it all wet with her spit, and pulled her fingers out of his ass and replaced it with the tip of the bottle. Slowly she pushed it in him, pulling it back out every inch or so. she worked her way up until the entire neck of the bottle was inside of him, and then started stroking it in him.

My neighbor said he was completely out of touch, was in such pleasure he didn't even realize what was going on. He said when I saw you slide in your wife's ass and fuck her, I realized I had something in mine, and damn it felt good. He said my wife had said close your eyes, it is his cock deep inside you, and then she starting sucking my cock. I couldn't believe the feeling, I was actually getting light headed. After 5 minutes of sucking me she pulled me into her, and I fucked her with the bottle still in my ass. I could feel the bottle starting to slip out of me, I just wanted it deeper, but I didn't want to stop, I came deep in her as the bottle popped out of my ass!

We had looked back out the window but you two had also apparently just finished. It wasn't long before you went inside, we assumed you were going to sleep. I never got any of my work done I had wanted to finish, because all we could do is think and talk about what has happened in our life. Just as our sex life was getting dull, in pop you guys next door. We talked all day about what to do, how can we possibly act on something we want, without possibly ruining our potential friendship if you were to reject us? In the end it came down to the fact we have lived next to each other for a few months without much contact, if you rejected us it would just be more of the same not much contact.

My wife said she is glad they decided to approach us, it saved us the trouble of brainstorming our own way to approach them. My wife slid over to my neighbor, put his head in between her boobs, and said how do you like them? I could hear him mumbling something , but couldn't make out the words. She let go of his head and slid down to suck his cock. My own cock started getting hard as I watched my wife suck off my neighbor. I then remembered my wife and I's own conversation earlier that morning.

I got up and walked over to the neighbors wife, and knelt down in front of her. My wife and I were talking earlier about wondering how your pussy tasted, now spread your legs a little and let me find out! I leaned in, kissed her belly, and slid my tongue down to he pussy where I put my tongue to very good use. Her pussy was already very wet, and I licked her sweet juices, the taste so good it was making me harder than I have been in a while. I mumbled to my wife you won't believe how good her pussy tastes, as she deep-throated his cock. I continued to lick as I watched my neighbor's wife moan and play with her nipples, pinching and squeezing them. Pulling on them like she was trying to get milk from them. My wife had started tittie fucking my neighbor, and I heard him groan.

I kissed my way back up to my neighbors 34C breasts, pushed them together and sucked both nipples into my mouth. My tongue flicked over them both as I gently sucked on them. Her hands were massaging my butt, lifting me up to her. The head of my cock found her wetness, and soon slid into her. She was tighter than I imagined she would be, and she gasped as she felt me penetrate her. She said she could see I was big, but my god she never could have imagined this! I slowly stroked deeper inside her, until my balls were rubbing against her. The base of my cock was throbbing as I pushed it against her and rubbed it back and forth so deep inside. Her fingernails were in my back, I thought I could feel blood coming out of the nail cuts, but instead of pain all I could feel was complete ecstasy.

I glanced over to see my wife sliding his cock into her. He kept saying how he loved these boobs, how hard his cock was. I saw his hands slide to my wife's ass and heard him laugh and say baby you really don't have an ass! I can barely grab onto it for this bucking bronco ride! I watched her slide up until the head of his cock was almost out of her pussy, then plunge back down as far as the cock would go into her. Her pussy was glistening in the sun, and I was getting off on the suction sound they were making together.

My neighbors wife pulled my head up and kissed me deeply. She said this is the best sex she has had in a very very long time. She loved watching her husband with my wife, and glad he had those huge boobs to play with, but it is time for phase two. She said she has been hot and horny all day hoping this would happen. She whispered to me that it has always been her fantasy to see two guys having sex, and when they had talked about spicing up their relationship she had wanted to bring it up as an option but was to scared to. But when she felt his hard on that morning after finding out he had saw me naked, she knew this was her chance. She asked me to play with him even if just for a little bit so she could watch.

I grinned, kissed her one more time, and slowly pulled out of her. I watched her eyes glaze over as she felt me slide inside of her, and couldn't help myself but gave her a couple more pumps for good measure. Then she gasped as I slid quickly out of her, and moved over to where my wife was riding my neighbor.

She saw me coming and gave me a wink, telling my neighbor to close his eyes. He was to keep them closed until told to open them no matter what happened. He closed his eyes and said okay as my wife slid up off of him. She let her boobs run down his chest and gave his cock one last suck, licking all her juices off of him.

She quietly moved aside as I moved between his legs, taking his cock into my mouth. My tongue went around the rim of the head of his cock, flicking over the top every so often. My fingers lightly traced the veins on his cock up and down his shaft, every once in a while squeezing his balls on the down slide. I started taking him deeper in my mouth, inch by inch, until I was sucking on his whole member. My cock started to twitch as my sexual excitement began to build again. His cock was the perfect size for my mouth, and I was hungry for it.

For 10 minutes I sucked on him while the girls just watched, fingering themselves. My eyes locked with my wife's and I flicked my eyes toward the neighbors wife. A smile crept across my wife's face and as my tongue moved to my neighbor's ass to get it wet, my wife moved to taste his wife's pussy. We could actually hear each other licking, and soon fell into a rhythm of unison. Our neighbor's moans kept getting louder and louder, as our licks got faster and faster.

I wanted to shove my hard ass cock into his wet ass right then but I knew it would ruin the surprise. So I motioned to my wife and she kissed her way up to my neighbor's wife's lips. My wife told her to look over at us and to get ready to tell her husband to open his eyes. As she looked over I could see the pure lust that poured from them. They were begging for more, begging to witness what she had spent a lifetime wanting to see. As she watched I reached down and grabbed her husbands cock, sliding it into my ass. I actually heard her cum the second his head slid in my ass. It didn't take but a few seconds to slide his cock all the way inside me, I was as ready for a fucking as I was to fuck. I love me some hard cock in my ass! I nodded at the women to have him open his eyes, but my wife had gone back to eating her pussy and she couldn't catch her breath to talk! She grabbed my wife's head to stop her for a minute, and when she was finally able to talk she told him in a barely audible voice to open his eyes now.

I was riding him strong and steady, I could feel the pulsing of his cock deep in my ass. I watched as he opened his eyes, saw me, watched him look down. I saw the surprise register in his eyes, a glow appear turning to lust, and then felt what I knew I would probably feel. I could feel the cum rising in his cock and with 15 seconds of opening his eyes he exploded, his cum burying deep inside my ass. I sat down grinding on him as I felt my ass get hot with his cum, I wanted to capture every bit of it inside me. He shuttered under me as he came, finally his head dropped back in pure exhaustion.

I looked over at the girls and they had huge smiles on their faces. My neighbor's wife mouthed a thank you to me, but I mouthed back, it ain't over yet. She smiled, nodded, and pushed my wife back. I heard her tell my wife it was her turn as I slid off her now limp-dicked husband. I could feel his hot cum dripping out of my ass, but all it did was make as stiff as I was at the start of the afternoon. I looked over again and saw them watching me as my wife was getting her pussy eaten. I smiled, blew them a kiss, and started sliding my cock into my neighbor's ass.

warotto
warotto
20 Followers
12