Curious No More

Story Info
Start of my bisexual journey.
3.9k words
4.74
26.6k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first submission - any comments / tips appreciated. And yes, not fully true but a mix of encounters I've had....apart from the ending. I hope you enjoy as much as I did writing this!

I'd been married for just over 10 years but I'd always had an itch that needed scratching - I'd never fancied other men, but I'd always loved playing with by bum, and the thought of giving head to another guy, and possibly being fucked, had always been a huge turn-on...a finger or 2 teasing my most private of places had always turned me on so (so!) much, but not something my wife had taken too much of an interest in. I'd also always been a big cum fan - not one of those guys with a favorite sock or tissues close to hand....waste not want not as far as I was concerned! Our sex life wasn't bad, but the toys I'd bought her, hoping that she would want to try them on me as well, just hadn't had the reaction I'd been hoping for. She had limited interest in the more kinky thoughts and fantasies I'd always harboured.

That all changed one weekend when she was due to be staying with friends for a weekend for a girlie night, which of course I wasn't invited to. I don't know what had made download the bi-sex oriented apps I'd stumbled across online, but there I was, all alone of a Saturday night, extremely horny scrolling through pics of hot, local guys. I've never cheated on anyone at all so this was totally out of character, but closing in on my 40's I guess I was just looking for a bit of dirty chat to see just how curious I was - never thinking I'd act on it. In my mind I was going to see how turned on I could get for a bit of toy fun later that night.

One profile in particular caught my attention - mid 30's, not out, and with a hot toned body, and within a couple of miles of home. Nervously, I clicked "like" and carried on browsing. I'd added a photo of me in a pair of tight boxers - I'm not gym fit, but slim and in reasonable shape I guess. Shortly after my phone buzzed with a like back from this profile - followed by a Hi There message from the same guy! Heart pounding, and hands shaking slightly, I replied and we started chatting. He was called Steve, and unlike some of the messages I was starting to receive he seemed normal - by that I mean not someone wanting to fuck the whole site, or who just wanted someone to get inside. I was getting more and more turned on the longer we chatted - he was very good at putting me at ease, and the fact I'd never had any same sex encounters didn't phase him.

Maybe it was the wine I'd been drinking, or just how relaxed our conversation had been, but before I knew it I was sending Steve some of the pics I'd taken for my own enjoyment of me sliding one of the toys we had into my virgin bum, and others showing how it had got my dick dribbling. He definitely had my full attention, and I could not believe how turned on I was getting. I wasn't even sure if I would have described myself as bi-curious, yet here I was sending dick and dildo pics to a stranger online.

I'm guessing my pics were having the same results on Steve, as it didn't take long before more pics started landing in my inbox - more body shots to start with, not quite a 6 pack but not too far off, a very shapely arse, and then what I can only describe as a pic of possibly one of the most perfect hard dicks I'd seen (in my limited experience of seeing dicks of course) - it looked delicious, if a little intimidating. His cock must have been a good 7-8", cut, smooth balls and not too thick - the toys we had were more non-realistic (so the wife didn't think I could have bi tendencies), and Steve's dick had a good couple of inches more than I'd played with. I could feel myself starting to breathe harder and harder.

Then came the question I knew was coming....

"So....do you want to meet? No strings, can just chat but if you want to see how curious you really are then it could be fun".

Christ - I stood and started wandering around my house....just how far was I prepared to go with this? Phone in hand, reading his message over and over I looked up to see I'd subconsciously wandered into the bedroom - the room I share with my loving wife, no doubt checking how tidy it was and wondering what I would like with another guy on the bed.

I sat on the edge of the bed and messaged Steve

"Wow - I hadn't expected things to go this far as I'd only just considered browsing. I really haven't done anything like this before"

"No worries - as I said, happy if we just end up chatting, but I think we could have some fun. No stress, I'm not pushy at all - how about it?"

"So no promises...just a chat? And totally discrete?"

"Absolutely buddy - it's all at your pace. First time for everything!"

So there I was - hand shaking as I considered not only being unfaithful for the first time in my life, but with another guy! Just how far down this rabbit hole was I going to go?

"Discreet, and my pace. I take it you travel as I've had a few drinks?"

"Yup - so what do you think...." and with this last message Steve sent another dick pic, this one face on with a dew drop on the end of his gorgeous cock...my cock twitched and decision was made.

I messaged back with my address and hit send before I could change my mind. God - I'd just arranged for another guy to come round, potentially to take my gay virginity. All the fantasies I'd had in the past flashed through my mind.

"Oh you are close - I'll be round in 10...no need to be nervous, as I said it's at your pace" replied Steve with a wink "It'll be fun"

Knock Knock

This was it - opening the door, Steve stepped inside, a big grin on his face. Now as I said I've never really fancied other men but wow he was hot. Slightly taller than me, clean shaven, smelling sexy, and a fit looking body under his tight shirt. My mind was going a million miles an hour as I closed the door behind him, and he put his hand on my waist and I allowed him to pull me close to him as he gave me a quick kiss - I stepped back, surprised, looking deep into his eyes, head spinning. He smiled again, and said "sorry....couldn't resist" and that just seemed to send me over the edge. I pulled him by his shirt into a long, deep kiss, our tongues exploring each others mouths as he grabbed me by the hips and pushed me back against the wall. My eyes closed as he kissed down my neck, moaning as I ran my hands through his hair. I wasn't expecting this! I had no control over my reactions to his touch, and all I could think of is how much I wanted him.

We moved apart, staring at each other before we both started giggling

"Well I'm guessing we're past the chatting stage" I said to Steve, blushing.

"mmm " he said back "so where do we go from here"....his hands running over my bum, squeezing. God I was so turned on - all thoughts of what I was doing completely gone.

I gave him a quick kiss, before taking his hands and leading him upstairs to the bedroom, his other hand feeling my arse all the time. Any reservations, or concerns, had been totally overtaken by pure unadulterated lust - I just wanted....no needed...to feel this sexy hunk inside me. I was so turned on all thoughts of what was happening had gone completely out of the window.

We stood at the end of the bed, my head spinning as I reached out to hold both of his hands in mine as I wrapped his arms around my waist, letting him pull me close. Steve whispered "are you sure...." as I finished his sentence by locking my mouth with his, letting his tongue slip between my lips as I moaned softly. His hands left mine and started rubbing my bum again, as my arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him deeper into our kiss as I pulled him onto the bed with me, his hard body half on mine....damn I was feeling very much the sub I'd always fantasised about about. Groaning, I felt my trousers being undone, then my tshirt pulled over my head, and before I knew it Steve had completely stripped me and I was lying naked, my dick half hard and already dribbling, looking up at another man kneeling over me.

I grinned up at Steve, not quite believing how comfortable I felt being completely naked with another man - the first man I had ever kissed, and who I was going to give myself fully to. Just the thought of what we were going to do was way beyond what I had considered when I downloaded the App earlier, but I was loving it.

I reached up and started to rub Steve's growing bulge through his Jeans as he took his shirt off - wow what a body this guy had. I ran my hand over his chest as he undid his trousers slipping out of them before laying next to me again, now just in his boxers, his hand running up my thighs before just holding my cut dick in his hand, thumb circling my pre-cub over my cock head - our mouths met as we kissed deeply again.

"Is this going slow then?" I asked, and we laughed as he pointed out, correctly, that we were going at my pace - and my eyes closed as his teasing of my cock was sending me wild. I let myself get totally carried away with how he was making me feel, all thoughts of my wife, and my heterosexuality gone. I kissed his ear, and whispered "I'm all yours" - my hands reaching above to the headboard, and Steve grinned as he noticed the scarves tied to it....one of the few kinks my wife was into, and from the glint in his eye Steve wasn't a stranger to a bit of bondage as well.

Before I knew it my hands were tied wide, with another blindfolding me - by this pointing I felt like my dick was like a tap I was so turned on and dribbing so much. I felt Steve shift on the bed, and pulling me onto my side I felt something wet wipe across my lips, and a taste I recognised as I licked them...I opened my mouth and felt Steve's big dick slide between them, and I was in heaven. My first dick, and I groaned as I slobbered over his cock head, Steve rocking slowly back and fore as I got used to having another man in my mouth. I've always been very oral with women, but this was something else mmmmm

I felt Steve place his hands on the back of my head and he started slowly fucking my face, making sure I was getting him nice and wet, my tongue licking the base of his dick, as he joined me in moaning as I managed to take more and more of him, hands pulling at the scarf and me feeling like a totally cock hungry whore.

Steve pulled out leaving me with a mouth covered in spit & his precum - my own dick rock hard, and while I was drooling plenty of my own I knew that it wouldn't take much for me to cum, so I was very happy to be the bottom for now.

Steve undid my hands, and pulled me up to my knees, as he was in front of me, and still blindfolded there was what felt like an electric shock pass between us as our hard dicks touched, and he was kissing me again - harder and more urgent this time, as he grabbed my wrists and pulled them behind my back, scarf looped tight around one then the other.

"I want to fuck you" Steve said, more stern than previously - "and when I say fuck, I mean I'm going to make your first time one you're gong to remember". I felt a scarf go round my neck...."I'm going to use that tight ass of yours" he continued, " and you're going to beg me to fill you with my load"....my hands, tied behind my back, were now tied to the scarf round my neck. I was beginning to get concerned about what I had got myself into - I tried to pull wrists down but that just tightened the choker he'd put me in. A brief flash of panic, before Steve licked up my neck, and kissed me softly again. "Don't worry, I'm going to make sure enjoy this - you're going to love it"

Then he was gone - no weight on the bed, no sounds, just me bound, kneeling on the bed

"Hello...." I tentatively called out...."where are you?" Nothing. I tried wriggling hands out of the scarf, but he obviously knew what he was doing - I was going no-where. I opened mouth to speak again only to find a big cock push balls deep into it making me gag instantly..hands on head, being face fucked with drool covering his dick. Gasping for breath, eyes streaming under the scarf blindfold, panic was slowly being replaced with filth - Steve's dick hit the back of my throat, rocking back and fore as he pushed into my throat, before giving me chance to recover and with each breather there was more n more filth coming out of my mouth.

"Oh my god yeah" gags....."yeah fuck my face"....porn sounds as he did, then his balls hit my chin as he holds himself deep in my mouth "shit...." gasping "I want you" I heave.

"What was that? " Steve asks....pulling me up to my knees again, holding my drool and tear covered face....

"I said I want you....I want you to fuck me, use me, I want to be your slut" I said, all inhibitions out of the window, and lost in lust.

I felt Steve hold something up to my face, under my nose and he said "good boy, now breathe deep" and sniffing hard I recognised a smell from many years ago...Poppers. Now I'd tried them in the past, but I'd always had thumping headaches whenever I'd tried them but that was when I'd been out clubbing and drinking. This time round I felt the familiar light headed sensation, but more than that they just seemed to turn me on even more (as if that were possible). He held them for me to have more, before I heard him having some as well.

We both had more until I was groaning and begging for him to fuck me.

"I want that big dick of yours I groaned", head spinning, completely lost in the feelings this hot guy was making me feel. "I want to feel you cum in", now almost begging, bound and completely at his mercy. Steve held the small bottle under my nose for 2 more deep inhales before he easily flipped me onto my front, my head hitting the bed, arms tied behind my back, as my hungry bum was pushed up high and wide - God I felt so exposed with every nerve feeling like an electric shock racing through my body with every touch my senses were so on edge. I don't think I'd ever been as hard as I was at that moment.

I felt hot breath on my exposed, puckered hole, followed by Steve's kisses, then his tongue licking up my crack before licking at pushing at my bum - OMG I almost came when he did that. I've never been rimmed before, and the feelings he was giving me with his mouth, lips and tongue were sending me over the edge...I was moaning pretty much constantly now, I've always been very vocal when it comes to sex, but this was something else.

His hot mouth was soon replaced by cool liquid dribbling down my bum, running over my twitching bum as I released that he had found the lube I'd left out, and I gasped as first 1, then 2, fingers were pushed inside me. I found myself pushing back onto his fingers, and then another eased inside me - I was being finger fucked by some hot stranger I'd only known for just over an hour, and I was in heaven.

Steve's fingers disappeared from my willing bum, and he pulled me up by the scarves so I was kneeling again - I squealed as he bit my shoulder, gently then less so, as I felt his fingers than had just been inside me at my mouth, and in my sex crazed state I sucked and licked them, only realising once I was bobbing on them that I couldn't see how clean they were....I didn't care, and at that point he could have done anything with me. Fortunately they just tasted of lube, but with a slight muskiness....no mess though, that would have been a step too far I think.

Steve - "God your are one hot bitch...you sure you've not done this before" he asked

"No, you're my first, and we'll be doing this again" I gasped.

"Mmmm oh we will" he said, and the poppers were back under my nose again, and with a few deep sniffs I was really at peak "I need to be fucked" and I made sure Steve knew this.

I was pushed back down onto the bed, and a loud slap on each bum cheek, followed by another much harder had me gasping. Steve was stood behind me, while I was knelt face down, with my arse high and at just the right height. I felt more lube dribbling down my crack, followed by what felt like a massive cock head wiping it up and down before it settled on my hole, Steve's hands now holding my hips.

This is it, I said to myself, I'm about to be straight no more - I relaxed and started pushing back, as I felt Steve start to pull me onto his big dick. Groaning and biting my lip, the poppers had certainly helped as I felt myself take more and more of him, before I let out a big gasp as I felt his cock head pop inside me. I couldn't believe how big he felt, and he was only just in - breathing hard he held me in place until I got used to his size...and when I started rocking back on him, feeling more and more of him fill me, I could feel him inching deeper and deeper into me, until I felt his body resting on my bum...God I'd taken all of him, and I felt a low groan leave my body.

"So.....you want a fucking then" asked Steve, followed by 2 quick slaps on my arse.

"Oh God yeah..." I moaned, lost in the feelings from my no longer virgin bum "I want to feel you cum in me"

Slap....and then I was empty.

"Beg" said Steve.

"God Steve, I want you to fuck me. I want you to use me. I want you to....gnnnnghhh"

.....and before I could finish he'd thrust his full length balls deep into me, and just as I was quietening down I was empty again.

"Is that what you want?" - I could almost hear the grin as Steve asked

"Oh God YeeSSSSS" as he filled me again, and I could hear him starting to breathe harder.

Steve grabbed my hips, and he slowly started sliding in and out of me, this time not pulling completely out, but stopping me from getting too carried away - I was his to use now, and I was more than happy for him to be in control. As much as I've always loved toys, I knew now that I could not live without feeling a nice dick inside me any more. I loved hearing Steve grunting as he filled me with his dick, and my moaning and groaning was obviously turning him on as well. I was in a world of my own, with all my senses focused on another mans cock deep inside me, and the more he fucked me, the more I was loving every inch of him

"Yes Steve, fill that ass" I hissed back at him, squeezing with my bum as he filled me. "Harder, faster...." basically all the good stuff you'd find in quality porn.

Now, I should make the point that my bedroom is a sightly unusual shape - a bit of an L shape, with the base of the L having the door at the end, with fitted wardrobes, and the main bedroom being the vertical bit of the L so to speak. The head of the bed would be at the top, and we were busy at the base of the bed. Why is that important you may ask?

Well, unbeknown to me my wife's girlie evening was called short due to the host going a bit OTT with the vino. And thanks to her electric car, and her sneaking into the house to surprise me, and of course how carried away I was being (did I say I was always noisy during sex) neither Steve nor I noticed that she was stood behind us....I have no idea how long she had been there.

Steve was really hammering me now.."Fuck yeah" he groaned as he he banged me, I thrust back taking him all...."I'm going to cummm" he said, as I begged him to fill my arse.

"Cuummming" moaned Steve as I felt him almost get harder and bigger in me, as I squeezed him with my arse"

He gave one last deep thrust and I found my own orgasm explode from my dick all over the bed....I seemed to cum and cum loads, and i felt Steve reach around, before he swung me around to first lick my mess from his fingers, and then I felt his dick slide between my lips. Again, still blindfolded, I have to trust my new lover as I slurped and sucked at his dick that so recently had been balls deep inside my arse. He moaned as I cleaned him, and I moaned as I passed yet another sexual boundary.

Steve pulled me up to kiss me as he undid the scarves around my wrist & neck, and just as he was to lift my blindfold, me grinning like a very happy Cheshire Cat, we both almost hit the ceiling when we heard the slow hand clap from behind us as my wife walked into the main bedroom........

12