Curse of the Day Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman changes every night to be a new fantasy body.
3.6k words
4.19
12.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tgaby
tgaby
21 Followers

Brian Reynolds checked the rearview mirror for the third time since he'd stopped the car. His hair, he decided, could not be improved any more. He opened his mouth wide, smiling at himself, checking his teeth for any remains of his dinner. His collar also passed inspection, and he nodded to himself. He looked good and the roses in the passenger seat couldn't hurt. Not much else I can do.

Tonight was finally going to be the night.

He'd begun dating Angela four months prior, and she had quickly turned into his favorite girlfriend in recent memory. She was smart, witty, funny, and oh was she sexy. Those tits, that ass, that hair - he loved all of it. And she loved showing off for him! She was constantly in yoga pants, low cut shirts, and wearing lingerie that he could just barely see. It drove him wild, always being around a woman as openly sexual as Angela.

It made it all the harder that she wouldn't sleep with him. Wouldn't even let him stay the night. Wouldn't be in the same bed with him after midnight. It made no sense, when she was clearly so into him. But everything else was so incredible that Brian had resolved to wait as long as this one took. Second date, fifth date, twenty dates, it didn't matter. He was going to fuck Angela Semmler if it killed him.

His cock strained against his pants, almost painfully, reminding him that the wait might actually kill him.

"Okay, Brian," he said to himself. "Just play it cool. Be cool. She wouldn't invite you over at eleven-forty for tea. Tonight is the night if you don't fuck it up." He took a deep breath, breathing out slowly and feeling his heart begin to calm. He took one last look in the mirror and nodded to himself. He grabbed the flowers and exited the car, jogging up the twenty steps to Angela's apartment.

He knocked twice on the door and stood there waiting for a few moments, before he heard Angela call from inside the house. "It's open, Brian!"

Here goes nothing.

Brian opened the door and walked into the familiar apartment, then stopped. He looked around, stunned, as his eyes adjusted to the dim light of the living room entry area. The room was lit with candles, more than a dozen of them. There were glasses and a bottle of wine in ice on a stand next to the couch. And on the couch..

"Hello, Bryan," Angela said huskily.

"Angela," Bryan nearly choked out. "Hello..."

She was dressed in a matching black lingerie set and nothing else. Her long, toned legs and stomach were covered in a slight sheen, as if she'd rubbed herself in oil. Her hair had been elegantly curled, and hung down to her breasts in ringlets. Her eyes were dark and smoky, and she lounged back against the arm of the couch with her legs slightly spread. He could just see the faint outline of her pussy through the sheer undergarments. Brian's throat tightened as he swallowed again.

"It's time we had a talk, Brian," Angela said, sitting up slightly. "Come sit with me. Oh, thank you for the roses, honey, they are fantastic. Can you set them by the wine? We need to talk about something before midnight."

Brian walked over to the wine almost mechanically, completely shocked. How had she gone from never mentioning sex to... this? It was like a knob had been turned off, but now that it was on, everything was flowing full force. He set the roses down next to the wine glasses and sat down on the couch next to Angela, his cock straining impossibly hard now as he could see her. She smelled faintly of flowers, and he reached out a hand to stroke her thigh.

Angela gave him a radiant smile, leaning over and kissing him. She grabbed his hand from her leg, and brought it up to grasp her breast, and he leaned into the kiss, grabbing hold of her ample tits. He began to massage her as they kissed, but she broke off the kiss and gently lowered his hands again to her leg. He looked at her questioningly. Are we doing this or not?

"Brian," she said haltingly. "I just want you to know that I have been so completely happy with you. Just head over heels in love the past four months. You are the best guy I could ever imagine, and the fact that I haven't slept with you yet has nothing to do with you. It's all on me."

Oh no. "So.. 'It's not you, it's me?' Did you call me over and rile me up to break up with me?" Brian asked incredulously.

Angela looked shocked. "Of course not! I actually mean it, Brian! I have.. A condition that you have to know about before we can have sex."

His heart sank as he looked at her, wondering what it could be. Could she have aids? Herpes? Warts? Something genetic?

His puzzlement must have shown on his face because she smiled wanly. "Nothing you could ever guess, Brian," Angela said softly. "I have been cursed."

Brian laughed suddenly. "Cursed? Is this that kind of game? Am I meant to save you and be a hero, perhaps?" He leaned into her, grabbing both of her hands and bringing them up in front of his face. "Fair maiden, I shall save thee from thy captors!"

Angela laughed aloud. "You are adorable. But no, this isn't a game. I'm actually cursed."

"Errr.." said Brian, his laughter fading as he stared deeply into her eyes. She looked at him somberly, and he knew that she was not lying to him. Or, he corrected himself, she believes that she wasn't lying to him. "So.. what kind of curse are we talking about, if this is really true? Can you provide some kind of evidence?" He waved his hand worriedly. "Not that I'm calling you a liar, of course. It's just.. That's a big thing to drop on a guy, you know?"

Angela smiled at him, pulling him in for another kiss. "Brian, I invited you over at this time so that you could see the curse for yourself before you decide if you want to continue in our relationship. I've waited four months, and I think you might be the first guy that could actually handle it. If you decide you can't, I will completely understand if you want to leave."

Brian stared at the nearly naked woman. "And if I decide that I can handle it?"

She took his hand from her leg and brought it down, rubbing it over her pussy through the sheer fabric of her lingerie. He could feel how damp she was, even through the soft material. His breath quickened as she pushed his finger into her slit, and he could feel how tight she was around his finger. She pulled his hand back out and raised it, bringing the finger up to her mouth and sucking on it lightly for a moment.

Angela looked at him dead in the eye. "If you can handle it, then I'm going to give you all that you can handle and more."

Brian nearly came right then and there.

His breaths came quickly, sharp and ragged, as if he'd just finished running for miles. His heart was beating ten million times a minute, and he hoped that he wasn't about to pass out in front of this beauty. His mouth was dry, and he tried to swallow, but there was nothing there to wet his throat. He opened his mouth slowly, then shut it. He licked his lips and tried again. "So... uhhh.. I'm sold. Where do I sign up for the curse?"

Angela looked at the clock on the wall. "In about fifteen seconds, you'll find out. It's just easier to show you than to explain it. I'll explain more afterwards."

He glanced over at the clock just in time to hear it strike midnight. "So what's this curse.." His voice caught in his throat as he turned back to Angela to find that something strange was happening.

Angela stretched her arms above herself on the couch and stuck her legs straight out. Her shoulders popped visibly as tendons began to realign themselves under her skin. She worked her jaw slightly, and there was an audible crack. She twisted her head from side to side as if working out a crick in her neck. Then she stood, stretching again, and Brian was sure that she was taller than normal. She was such a dainty girl, thin and only coming up to his mouth. This Angela was not far from eye level with him.

She pointed down towards her feet, and Brian watched incredulously as her skin began to change. The shade darkened somewhat, to a tanned bronze from her previous ivory. Her feet lengthened, again slightly, and her legs began to change. The changes rolled up her leg, advancing a few inches per second, and her legs began to have a different shape to them. The calves were more defined, more muscular, but still feminine. Her thighs thickened slightly, and her hips flared a little wider. Her abs became more defined, with visible knots of muscle like a rock climber's. Her arms became more wiry, and her breasts shrank very slightly to a decent C cup. They were still very nice, but just a little less voluptuous than before. Her face structure rearranged itself to a different woman entirely, one that was more exotic and foreign. Her hair darkened to black, straightening as it shortened, and she opened her eyes.

Angela looked down at herself, taking in her changes calmly. She walked a slow circle, testing her balance, and her butt was still very appealing. She felt her hair, running her narrow fingers through and testing the strands. She cupped her breasts in her hands, hefting them. She nodded, apparently satisfied with this new body, and she looked back at him again. She walked forward and grabbed his hands again as Brian stared at her, jaw open and mind in tatters.

"Hello, Brian," Angela said in a sultry spanish accent. "How do you like the new me?"

Brian took in this new woman, equally as hot as Angela in a more athletic, toned way. His groin was still on fire, aching to fuck her, but his mind was less up to speed. "Angela.. what.. who.. what is going on?" He stammered.

Angela walked towards him and put her hands on his shoulders, steadying him. "Brian, look at me. Look, here, at me." She used one hand to emphasize her meaning, drawing his eyes to hers. "Let's sit down on the couch and I can explain, okay? Try not to freak out."

Brian followed her to the couch, sitting on the far side, three feet away from her and not touching her. He cleared his throat. "Who's freaking out? I'm not freaking out," he said, his voice sounding strange in his ears. "It's perfectly fucking normal to see your girlfriend change into some other random girl!"

"Brian," Angela said as she reached for his knee, but he pulled it back out of her reach. She frowned, and looked up at him. "Brian, honey. Listen to me. Let me help you understand. If it's too much after that, I'll let you go without a word, okay? I know you're tough enough to handle this, that's why I even let you see it. I never let guys get this far, just because it's too hard."

He swallowed hard, eyeing her again. "Okay. Just give me a second. You probably could have explained what was going to happen before it happened."

She laughed, a delightful sound, high pitched and loud and wonderful. "You would never have believed me, love. It's impossible. I've tried to explain it first and guys just think that I'm crazy. Once you see it, you know it's real, and I can explain what is going on after." She reached out again, touching his knee, and this time he didn't move.

"Okay. So maybe now is the time for an explanation?" he asked hopefully.

"Of course, love," she said with a beaming smile. "You are handling this well."

This is well? How terribly did it go before?

He reached down and took her hand slowly, cautiously, as if it might change into a snake.

Angela nodded approvingly. "Yes, that's it. Slow and steady. Now, as to what happened? It is very simple. The women of my family carry a terrible curse, one passed down from generation to generation. It has been going on for so long, and through so many women, that we do not even know the origins of this curse, only that it exists."

Brian stared at her incredulously. "You are cursed? That is ridiculous, Angela. There has to be some sort of... explanation..." he trailed off slowly as his brain caught up to his initial reaction. Obviously there was no explanation for a human just transforming into a different human in front of his eyes. A curse was just as likely as a magic wand, or a time traveler with future technology, or a mutant, or literally anything. The facts did not jibe with his views on reality.

She nodded patiently. "Yes. The explanation is that I am cursed. As was my mother before me, and my grandmother before her."

"So," Brian asked hesitantly, "It's not contagious?"

"Definitely not!" Angela said sharply. "I would never risk anything happening to you. Do you think so little of me?"

"Well, no," Brian said. "But this is sort of a big new thing to me. I don't know as much about you as I thought."

Angela smiled at him. "Everything you knew about me from before is the same. The body you are used to is me. Each day I will wake up in that body and each night at midnight I will transform into a new one."

Brian thought for a moment. "So it's sort of like being a werewolf?"

"Kind of," Angela said slowly. "Except this happens every night, and never the same body twice."

"Every night?" Brian said incredulously.

"Yes, my love. Every night. It is why I must make sure that you are alright with this. I will not have sex with you if you aren't willing to try handling the curse with me. It is very difficult for me to get this far in a relationship, and though I love you very much, and I would love to fuck you until you cannot walk, I will not allow it to happen if you cannot handle this arrangement," she said earnestly.

Brian's cock strained against his pants again and he had to will himself not to lean forward and kiss her. He closed his eyes and counted to ten slowly, breathing evenly. "So a random body every night at midnight until you wake up?"

"Close. It is until I wake up or until I have sex. If I wake up next to someone else at midnight, I will have sex with them, no matter who it is. This is why I do not sleep next to someone until I know they can handle it. The risk is not worth it," she explained.

"So we would have sex.. Every night?" he asked. "What's the problem again?"

"That sounds great, but you must realize that it is every night whether you want to or not. I will try and sleep with you. You may not find me attractive, we may not be compatible, you may be too tired, but that will not matter to me. I must try to sleep with you," she said.

Brian smiled slowly. "That still doesn't sound too bad. It clearly worked for your previous generations if you had daughters to carry on the curse."

Angela smiled broadly at him. "So it is. My father described himself as the luckiest man in the world. So it can be for you, but again, it is not without a price."

Brian thought some more. "Is the new body random?"

She shook her head. "No, it is more complicated than that, but in ways that will often be good for you as my curse is somewhat controllable. Each day after I wake up, the very first person that I touch who I have never touched before will imprint an image on me from their mind. At midnight that night, I will become that person's greatest sexual fantasy, the thing they want most from the deepest corners of their mind. If we sleep together tonight, then tomorrow night I will transform into your greatest sexual fantasy."

"So you always become a sexual fantasy. So more often than not, you'll be really hot?" Brian asked.

Angela hesitated. "Yes, I would say so. But sometimes I could become a man. Sometimes I could become a fantasy thing, like an elf. It does not matter if the thing exists in the real world, only if the thing exists in the mind of the person I touch."

Brian's eyes shot open. "A man?! An elf?" he muttered. "That would be a no go."

Angela smiled sadly at him. "As I said, there is a cost. But we can shade the odds in your favor. Oftentimes I will go to a gym where there are a great many attractive men, and I will watch for someone who is checking me out while I workout. Then I will go and touch him, and become his fantasy that night. So more often than not, you will get to fuck a beautiful woman, a different beautiful woman, each night. One who loves you and will do anything you want. I will be your own personal harem."

"That sounds... enticing," Brian said. "So most nights, attractive women. Some nights, man or.. other?"

"Yes. It is not always possible to touch the person I want. Sometimes people bump into me. Sometimes I am wrong, and the person may like something different. I do not always know. I have been strange things before, things I do not wish to speak of," Angela said.

"I have one question, because honestly, it doesn't seem that bad. A few bad nights, but mostly incredible? I could chance that," he said cautiously.

"I knew that you could," Angela beamed at him. "I would not have chosen you if I did not believe."

"So my biggest problem in this is that I never get to fuck you. The Angela that I fell in love with, the one that teases me and plays with me and is the most wonderful woman in the world," Brian said honestly. "I want to be with that Angela.

Angela was silent for a long moment, and he saw that her lips were trembling.

"Oh, no," Brian said quickly. "I didn't mean I wouldn't agree, just that..." He cut off as Angela shook her head quickly.

"No, my love. You said nothing wrong, quite the contrary. I have.. You are just the best boyfriend, and I'm so happy to be with you. That was wonderful," she said quietly. "But you need not worry. Once I have sex at night, I return to my normal self. And even if I do not have sex, I return to myself at dawn. At any point between then and midnight, you and I can do whatever we wish as my true self."

Brian smiled as he listened to what she was saying. "So.. Every night we will have sex, sometimes weird sex, and every day we will be normal? Sometimes still having sex?"

Angela smiled at him. "You catch on quickly. But yes, you are correct. I have a very high sex drive. And I know you do, as well."

He grunted, waving a hand at his groin. "I'm so hard it fucking hurts, babe."

She leaned forward, placing a hand on his pants, feeling his hard cock. He had a spectacular view of her breasts as she came towards him, hand gripping him through his pants. She brushed past his mouth and lightly kissed his cheek, then whispered in his ear. "So, Brian. Do you accept my offer? Do not agree to this lightly, it is not a deal that is easily broken."

He groaned as she squeezed him again. He had never wanted to fuck anyone as bad as Angela, and the four month wait was driving him forward inexorably. He could as easily have grabbed the moon as said no to her. "I accept," he mumbled, trying to turn and kiss her.

"No, love," she whispered back at him. "Kissing is for Angela afterwards. That is an intimate thing I wish to share with you and my true self." She pushed him back against the arm of the couch and he leaned into it, his cock pointing straight up through his boxers. With a shock, he realized that she had already undone the zipper and had his cock nearly out.

"How did you...?" he asked, but Angela was having none of it. She stared at him, dark eyes, black hair, and makeup making her an even more dark and exotic being than normal. She leaned down and bit the top of his boxers, using her teeth to pull them up and over his engorged cock. He sprang free, all seven inches, and she licked her lips as she stared at him.

Then she leaned forward and ran her tongue up his shaft. As she reached the top, she took it into her mouth and worked her soft lips around the head, focusing pressure on the frenulum as she teased the tip with her tongue.

tgaby
tgaby
21 Followers
12