Curse of the Goddess: Belly Dancers

Story Info
In an all pregnant world the number 1 sport is belly dancing.
10.4k words
4.75
3.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is an expansion on my original work "Curse of the Goddess." I have been requested many times to expand the ideas of this world and so this idea formulated naturally as well as with some ideas from fans. I hope you enjoy dear readers. Please feel free to leave comments and message me with ideas or if you would like a commission.

As always, I hope you enjoy and this story sparks something inside you. I so enjoy writing.

Peace!

X X X X X

"All right girls, let's take it from the top," Jennifer said, clapping her hands together getting her classes attention. "Lisa, you're up first."

"Yes Coach." Lisa said with a huff. She had been sweating pretty hard already from their training session. Her face was flush.

"Good girl. Put your costume on as well." Jennifer told her. "I want to see the whole performance from top to bottom." Jennifer turned around and waddled over to her desk in the theatre. She always sat a desk right before the raised seating in the university theatre. They had ten minutes left in their class but she clearly wanted to see how much the girl's had retained from their lesson today. She sat her pregnant ass down at her desk, her chair giving a squeak as it took her weight.

The rest of the class of girls all took seats either on the floor or on the audience seating behind Jennifer. And all of them were nine months pregnant. All the girls were wearing virtually no clothing at all, most of them in a g-string or thong and a bra. A few had leggings on, one girl had a sports bra, but otherwise they were as close to naked as you could get.

Jennifer was the most moderately dressed out of all of them and all she was wearing was a pair of tight gym shorts that went up to her pregnant belly and a sports bra. All the girls in the class were barefoot. Shoes were not permitted in here. They milled about, taking their seats, whispering to each other as they got ready for the performance.

"I'll just need a minute Coach." Lisa said as she waddled up the steps onto the stage. She was wearing a bright yellow thong that disappeared between her rounded ass cheeks, swallowed up by them, and a matching yellow bra. Her brunette hair was teased and styled, flowing down her back. She was curvaceous but not fat, the right amount of thickness around her hips with a heaving chest that produced a vast quantity of milk out of her tits. She was huge, her belly at least the size of a twin pregnancy. All of the girls in here, Jennifer included, had bellies that were on the larger size. To give a better performance required a bigger belly than normal. It was all part of the competition. In her right hand was a golden, see through, sequin skirt. And in her left was a collection of jewelry which appeared to be necklaces and bangles.

"While you do that then I'll address the class." Jennifer swiveled herself and her huge belly around in her chair. She turned to face the majority of the girls behind her. Those near her shuffled themselves on the ground so they could at least be in Jennifer's eyeline. Their coach did not like them being behind her when she talked.

Jennifer looked across the room. Fifteen girls, Lisa on stage making sixteen. All of them aged about twenty years old. All of them as heavily pregnant as you could get. Every woman was pregnant now, ever since that fateful day so many years ago. These girls, Jennifer included, couldn't remember what it was like to not be pregnant anymore. Such was the new age. Every woman was perpetually pregnant, most women desiring nothing more than to breed and raise children, to be wives and mothers.

These girls weren't ready to be mothers and wives just yet. They were young. They had plans, futures they wanted to try before they settled down. They were like Jennifer. They had a fire within them.

"Ladies we are less than a week away from competition." Jennifer told them. She leaned forward in her chair, serious. Her belly shifted down as she did. She was big enough that she would have been carrying triplets back in the day. Her milk filled tits ached ever so slightly as they rested on top of her stomach. She was going to need to be milked soon.

"We are a week away from competition and I want to say how proud of you I all am." Praise from Jennifer wasn't earned easily. She saw a few of their sweaty faces light up as she said that. Jennifer's dark eyes looked at them all. She was serious all the time which had left a few furrows in her forehead, but otherwise she was a beautiful woman coming on forty. "You've all worked you damn asses off to get here. We've been training the hardest you ever had in your life. There have been bruises, falls, you've wanted to give up. But you kept coming back."

A couple of the girls smiled and nudged each other with their elbows. "But..." Jennifer added. "All of that means nothing if we can't perform on the day. This will be the hardest thing many of you have ever done. The competition is stiff. Success at an international level can mean wealth, fame, a rich husband. Everything. You'll be the best belly dancers not only in this country, but the world."

"Hell yeah!" Alice, a blonde girl yelled excitedly.

"We got this Coach!" Chimed in another, a heavily tanned girl named Maureen.

"I know you do. I know what all of you are capable of." Jennifer nodded. "Belly dancing is the number one sport in the world now. This competition is going to be watched globally. It is the biggest event any of you have ever been to. Some of you want the Gold, I know." A few faces nodded. Hungry for it. They lived for the competition. "But I will be immensely happy if I see all of you go out there and fight your damn hardest. None of you give up. You go out there and show them what you are made of."

"YES COACH!" The girls yelled together. All of them smiled.

"You've trained for years for this moment. You got this." Jennifer swiveled her chair back around.

On stage was Lisa, gold skirt attached to her thong, flowing down to the floor. Her arms and wrists were now covered in bangles and jewelry. Around her neck were more necklaces going down between her huge breasts and resting on top of her protruding, pregnant belly.

"Are you ready?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes Coach."

Jennifer leaned forward on her desk, grunting at the effort at how pregnant she was. There was a boombox on top of her desk and she pressed play. Jennifer's music was already pre-loaded. "Let's see it." Jennifer said as she leaned back. Soft instrumental music began playing as Jennifer rested her arms over her belly and watched.

Lisa's dance was one of the slower dances of the girl's in the class. She started with her back to the audience, moving her hips slowly in a rocking motion side to side. Lisa had started with her hands by her side. The music was light, airy, matching Lisa's own slow movements. Slowly she began raising her hands, up her body, to bring them together over her head.

"Very good." Jennifer said. The rest of the class paid attention, all of them watching Lisa. For Lisa she was all about the tease. She wanted to have all the attention on her, make the audience crave to see more. Her belly would poke out side to side as she wiggled her hips but never full shown. Her hands came back down, extending out, moving up and down with her hips all in one motion.

"That's hot." Alice whispered.

"Damn this is good." The rest of the class began talking to themselves as Lisa now turned around.

"Go girl!"

Lisa smiled now as she began going further into her routine. She kept her arms out as her hips continued to rotate and now her belly went up and down. She moved her gaze among the rest of her class, giving winks and blowing kisses, as it all became about the belly.

She was able to suck her stomach in and then push it out, causing her huge mound to undulate. She moved slowly around the stage, her gold skirt flying around her as she spun every now and then, always keeping her hips and belly moving.

"Fuck yeah." Jennifer saw out of the corner of her eye Maureen lean back in her chair. She spread her legs wide, exposing herself. Her thong was doing little to cover her pussy. Dark hair was poking around the sides. Two hands slide down her belly, going down her thighs...

"Maureen." Jennifer said sharply. The girl's hands stopped before they reached their destination. "You know better than that."

"Sorry Coach." Maureen said flustered. Her hands went back up and rested on her belly. The girl turned her attention back to Lisa on stage.

Belly dancing wasn't the number one sport in the world without a solid reason. It was practically the only real sport a woman could do these days now that they were all perpetually pregnant. Society had changed a lot. It was all about the belly. Men and women both were drawn to the curvaceous, sensual figure of a pregnant woman and nothing exemplified that more than a huge pregnant belly.

The sport was huge. More people watched belly dancing competitions internationally than football. The International Belly Dancing Champsionship was watched by everybody globally. And a lot of that had to do with the sensual, alluring nature of it. The girl's in this room were on track to be the best of the best. All of them showed promise and skill. And natural ability. All of them here were sporting bellies larger than most with a pair of tits to match.

Because of how beautiful these women were and the nature of the dance it wasn't unusual for those in attendance to be... excited by the dances. That was the point. If anything since that great event that had changed society, at least women were far more in tune with their bodies. Body positivity was high. Women felt connected and in love with themselves far more than previously. Out of that came this sexual fire. Women were now how they were meant to be, their whole bodies designed for love making and breeding. And belly dancing showed off all of that new belief and desires.

And pregnant, hormonal teenagers often found it hard to regulate their emotions. Jennifer wasn't sure how other teachers or classes did it, but here, in this room, there was none of that like Maureen had attempted. That was for outside these four walls. It was hard, considering how horny these girls could get. None of them wore much clothing in here. But she demanded it from them and they followed her rules. Except on game day. That was the only time Jennifer ever allowed them to blow off steam. It helped keep them focused.

The music increased in tempo and Lisa took it up another notch. She began moving faster on stage, golden skirt swirling around herself as she commandeered the whole area. She smiled even wider, enjoying everything about her dance. Then, in a blink of an eye, her skirt came flying off!

Though they had seen it many times the audience cheered as Lisa's skirt was off and now wrapped around her body. She cocooned herself in the golden material and then spun it around her body while she continued twirling. The girls cheered again and Jennifer smiled herself. Lisa was in her element, belly moving, rubbing the skirt across it, as she spun again.

The music reached a crescendo as the skirt was tossed into the crowd. She spun a few more times and then stopped, one hand up, a huge smile on her face, just as the music died.

"Bravo!" Jennifer clapped. The rest of the girls joined in. Lisa stood there, breathing heavy, sweat pouring down her curvy body. But she was smiling. "Well done my girl!"

"Yeah Lisa! You rocked!" The girls joined in congratulating her. The clapping continued as Lisa bowed.

"That was so fucking hot girl."

"And that's only her first dance."

Jennifer agreed. "A fantastic solo. You have nailed it. If you can compete at that same level, you'll be a force to be reckoned with!" All the girl's had a routine of two dances. Due to the competition there was the initial dance and if the score was good enough then it was on to finals. To even gain entry to the national competition the girl's already had to have won previous competitions and be professionals. These girls were all competing for their continent now. The best belly dancers in the world were going to be in town in one week.

"Now how confident are you on your second dance?" Jennifer leaned back in her chair, eyebrow raised.

That was the real question. Lisa stood there, huffing, getting her breathing under control. The rest of the room went silent. Jennifer's second dance was unique, something she had come up with herself. It wasn't against the rules but it was very risqué. Even some on her team questioned whether it was appropriate.

"I'm ready." Lisa said confidently. "They won't know what will hit them."

"Come down Lisa. Have a seat." Jennifer said. Lisa gave another big smile and walked briskly off stage, headed down the stairs to take a seat. "Now, let's see whose next..."

X X X X X

"I'm so very proud of you Lisa." Her mother gave her a great big hug. "I always knew you were going to be a star!"

"Mom!" Lisa felt embarrassed. She pushed out of her mother's hug. "Please."

"What? I can't be proud of my daughter?" Mrs Jackson said crossly, putting her hands on her hips. "Years and years of taking you to dance practice. Getting up early, spending all of my spare time to make sure you had the dresses, the costumes, traveling interstate, neglecting my duties as a wife..."

"I get it Mom." Lisa rolled her eyes. "I know what you did for me. You remind me every day."

"I do not." Mrs Jackson sniffed.

"Fine." Lisa wanted to drop it. "I got you front row tickets for the competition. You and Dad." Lisa grabbed the two slips of paper she had been hiding in the back pocket of her shorts. She pulled them out and smiled.

"Lisa you absolute darling!" Mrs Jackson squealed as she grabbed the tickets. "How did you manage that!?"

"Everyone on the team got a single ticket for making it to the international competition." Lisa explained. "Maureen isn't going to use hers. Her parents are stuck overseas and she doesn't have any local family so she offered me her ticket. One for both of you. If I only had one I would have given it to you anyway."

"Of course you would have." Mrs Jackson sniffed. "Oh my dear, this is going to be fantastic! Watching you in front of thousands of people and millions on tv!"

Lisa shot a look. "That just makes me want to throw up."

"Nonsense. You're going to win." Lisa's mother waddled over to the fridge in their kitchen and put the tickets underneath a magnet. "I can't wait! Just like your mother."

On the fridge, just next to where her mother had put the tickets, was a photo from twenty years ago. It was Lisa's mother at the international championships for belly dancing. The apple did not fall far from the tree. Her mother had competed in the early days back when belly dancing was only just starting to explode. She had taken the gold that day with a very unique performance. The photo had her on the podium wearing nothing but nipple tassles and a g-string, the medal resting on top of her heavily pregnant belly.

Just like all women Mrs Jackson was heavily pregnant all the time. Back then she had actually looked smaller, her belly at the end of nine months but beautifully shaped. Lisa had been born a year after that photo. Currently, her mother looked like she was carrying triplets. She was wearing only a bra and a pair of shorts in the house just like Lisa but despite being in her early forties she was still very much in shape. Her belly was larger than Lisa's but both of them had no stretch marks, just smooth skin.

"Your father is going to be home late tonight." Her mother turned around and faced her. "We'll tell him when he gets home. He'll be so excited! The last time we were at the internationals I was the one competing!"

Lisa nodded. She loved her mother but her mother had a habit of making everything about herself. Part of her had always worried that she had gone into belly dancing because of the pressure from her mother rather than wanting to do it herself. But making it this far and getting to the championship was proof to her that she had actually had talent and could do this. She just needed to keep her mother from going too far with it.

"If Dad's going to be home late are we eating later than?" Lisa asked hesitantly.

"I know, I need a milking too." Mrs Jackson sighed. "When he works late it really puts our routine off."

"I didn't get a proper milking during rehearsals today, I'm about to burst! I was hoping he could set us up before dinner." Lisa tugged at her bra.

"We'll do it ourselves. We are capable women. Come on." Mrs Jackson waddled over and took her daughter's hand and headed for the next room over.

Like all women, it wasn't just dealing with being pregnant all the time that was an issue. Hormones flooded your body, making you extra sensitive in more ways than one. A woman's libido could often match or outdo a man's. But the extra hormones and being in a perpetual state of pregnancy meant that lactation was a constant. Lisa and her mother both supported a ripe pair of GG size breasts that filled to the brim with milk every few hours.

No one needed cows' milk anymore when every household had a human cow with an abundance of milk within their walls. But not only that just to maintain sanity and to stay at ease all women typically needed a good milking at least twice a day.

That was where the stable came in. Mrs Jackson and Lisa entered what had once been a living room only now it went by the common name of stable. Gone was a dining room table. There was still a fireplace along the back wall, a flat screen TV above it. Her father's armchair was to the side, the green leather seat a constant in Lisa's life since day one.

Next to it though were two large metal frames. Lisa had grown up with only the one as a child. Her mother used it multiple times a day. It had been a common sight and nothing unusual. When Lisa had hit puberty and her belly had grown, a second had been installed by her father.

The metal frame was shaped like a cube, six feet tall, with two struts at knee height at one end. Slightly above that was a rounded leather pad shaped like a halfsphere, with two more leather padded struts shooting horizontal out of it.

They were called stables. Each one was designed for a woman to place herself inside it. She would place her knees on the lower struts which would support and carry her weight. Then her belly would rest in the leather pad, supporting her pregnancy weight, while on the two other struts she could place her arms. This way all of her weight was taken off her and she could sit there comfortably.

At the front of the stables was a large metal cylinder with two tubes coming out of it complete with suction cups on the end. Milk machines, a staple of every household.

"God I need to be milked." Lisa almost mooed. "I'm about to wet my bra."

"I'll hook you up darling." Mrs Jackson offered. "I can do myself easily enough."

Lisa began immediately pulling her maternity bra off. Her huge tits wobbled free, resting on her belly. Blue veins ran across her skin and her nipple was engorged to the size of her thumb. She could already see a few drops starting to form on the tip.

She pulled her shorts down and off as well, tossing them to the side. She never liked being in this thing with her clothes on. It was better to be free and unencumbered. She was from a family of belly dancers, nudity was not something anyone was shy of.

"How long has it been since you relieved yourself in other ways?" Her mother asked as Lisa pulled herself up into the stirrups.

"Last night. Why?" Lisa asked. She put her belly into the leather cushion and let out a sigh as the weight disappeared, cradled in comfort. You always forgot how heavy you were until someone took it off you. Being eternally pregnant was hard sometimes.