Curse of Wealth

Story Info
Two lucky winners turn out to not be so lucky after all.
5.2k words
3.94
5.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisquate
bisquate
60 Followers

"I still can't believe this, I've never won anything in my life," Lucy said to the well dressed but kindly looking older man with thinning gray hair, holding a comically large check for $10,000,000 made out in her name. Her striking blue eyes darted around... trying to take in what was actually happening.

Lucy stood in the entrance lobby of a grand office block, with the name "City Lottery" in huge letters behind the reception desk. She was a petite woman with long, bright red hair contrasted by her black top, covering her shapely and athletic bust. Her slender legs were covered by skinny blue jeans, with a pair of classic basketball sneakers to top it off. Had she known they'd be taking photographs for the paper today, she might have worn something a bit more fancy - but she was still in shock that anything like this would really happen to her.

"Congratulations, again! This is by far the best part of my job," said the man, offering the check to her as they turned to face the photographer opposite, smiling for the picture.

"And just two winners," the man said as he flipped the check over to reveal a different name on the other side - Toby's.

Toby, standing next to the group, was a stocky man - shaggy, dark black hair and stubble. His broad shoulders were covered by a casual red and green check shirt - hanging casually over a pair of loose fit dark black jeans.

He casually took the check as was offered to him, and posed for the photographer as Lucy had.

"Thanks for taking the time for the publicity, we really appreciate it," said the man, "and thank you for coming in - you'd be surprised how many people don't. And I believe your taxi is ready to take you to your winners reception at the Charlston hotel downtown. Yes, here's your driver now."

He gestured to a man who could not have looked more like a chauffeur if he had tried, with a cap with a short brim that covered his eyes and a face mask, who gestured for them both to follow him to his car.

"Enjoy yourselves tonight, it's all on us! Your wealth advisors will be in contact in due course, so relax and have fun!" projected the kindly man with the check as they followed the chauffeur out of the revolving doors to a dark, saloon car.

The chauffeur opened the rear door of the long car and proffered them to enter. Lucy gingerly stepped inside to find a seat, next to which was an open bottle of champagne and two glasses with a sip in each. Toby slid in behind her, taking the next seat.

Lucy buckled herself in to the most expensive car she had ever experienced - feeling rather under-dressed. The car gently began to move off from the sidewalk outside the Lottery offices, down the street.

Toby picked up the champagne glass by his arm rest.

"Well, nice to meet you, and cheers to the rest of our lives I guess?" Toby said somewhat awkwardly to Lucy.

"Uh, yeah, yeah cheers to that!" Lucy reciprocated, taking the glass and raising it. They both took a small sip and awkwardly put the glass back into their arm rest.

"Have you ever been to the Charlston?" asked Lucy.

"Oh, to the bar there once, but I never uh. Um. I never. Did," Toby tried to form a sentence.

"Are you OK?" asked Lucy.

"Yeah, I just, um, yeah it's... ", Toby stammered.

Lucy started to feel the world spinning.

"Whoa, I don't feel so," Lucy managed to say before fainting.

---

Lucy felt numb, her body seemingly moving in the darkness without her input. Groggy in the black, she felt her neck flopping around as she was maneuvered by some external force she couldn't perceive. She heard an echoing drip of water, like a leaky water tank. After a moment, the movement stopped, and she started to regain sensation. Her back was up against some kind of a rest, stopping her from falling backwards. Her arms were by her side, and she felt something cold and metallic on her right wrist.

She assumed this wasn't the Charlston, and that chauffeur was not legit. They had been kidnapped.

She felt a swift movement over her face, and light overwhelmed her vision. She squinted, now just able to move her face. As her eyes became accustomed, she began to make out features in her surroundings. Her hips and legs began to regain sensation - and she realized she was sitting across some sort of saddle. Her thighs felt cold, with her legs dangling in air, and absent from the jeans she thought she was wearing. Her legs felt heavy, and around her ankles were some sort of tight strap pulling them downwards.

Now the full scene was starting to become visible. She was still wearing her white strap top, but from her bottom half she was down to her black underwear. The saddle she sat on was curved up in front of her, cradling her crotch. In front of her, she saw metal bars - she was inside a cage, barely large enough to fit her. Below her, the shimmering surface of a deep tank of water, reflecting a florescent light above. She realized her cage was swaying slightly - it was suspended above the water.

Looking up, she saw the metal frame of another cage, also above the tank. Inside that cage she saw another person - a man with hairy legs, on a saddle like hers in his boxers and a gray t-shirt. It was Toby. His cage was clearly suspended by a metal rope which ran up into the ceiling of the dark industrial room they were both in.

"T-To-by?" she just about managed to say.

Her right arm was handcuffed, she now saw, to a rudimentary metal lever extending down towards the bottom of the cage. She tugged at the restraint, but it was locked tight with a short chain to a loop on the lever.

"wAkE uP," said a distorted, low pitched voice from an unseen speaker.

Toby groggily jolted his head upright, looking for the source of the sinister voice.

"ThAt TaNk Is TwO mEtErS dEeP," said the voice.

Lucy was confused by the relevance of this sentence, but her thought process was interrupted as a mechanical noise erupted from above them, as their cages started to descend slowly and start to enter the water.

"PuLl tHe HanDlE tO rAiSe ThE cAgE," said the voice.

Her brain connected the dots. She was not two meters tall, and if the cage kept going down, she would be immersed in the water. Her toes started to touch the water as the cage dropped further - it was freezing. Fuck, she was going to drown in freezing water stuck in this cage.

"tHe HaNdLe..." repeated the voice.

Toby quickly reacted - he grasped the handle and pulled back, and his cage raised an inch with a ratcheting sound. Lucy copied him, and her lever clanked backwards as she grasped and pulled it towards her - but then it stopped - she needed to apply some force to return it to the original position.

Toby pushed against the handle, and as he did so, some sort of whirring noise came from the mechanism. Toby's eyes widened and he looked down at the saddle in surprise.

Lucy did the same thing, her toes now dipping into the water again as the cages continued to be lowered. She heard the whirring, and felt a strong vibration coming from the saddle - its shape making contact with her fully between her parted legs. Toby's surprise now made sense. The vibrations were strong and she felt a tingle of uncomfortable pleasure in her pussy.

She pulled the handle back again, raising the cage an inch again with a ratcheting sound - not enough to take her now partially submerged feet out of the water. It dawned on her, she would have to keep pulling the lever to avoid being fully submerged.

She pushed the lever back, and she tried to adjust her sitting position so the saddle wouldn't violate her again - but she was unable to, the restraints on her ankles pulled her down into it. The vibrations pressed into her and deeply filled her lower body. She started to feel hot between her legs, and her face blushed. She put her left hand over her panties, trying to shield herself from the sensation - without success. All that changed was she felt her fingers against her sensitive area vibrating along with the saddle. She felt so self conscious having this sensation in front of this guy she just met.

She looked over to Toby, who was working the lever too. He too was trying to shield his boxers from view with his one hand, but he was clearly starting to get an erection. He had closed his eyes, trying to push through the sensation and continue ratcheting his cage upwards.

Lucy pulled and pushed the lever again, the vibrations getting stronger as she tried to pull the lever to raise her feet out of the ice cold water. She involuntarily bit her lip slightly as the awkward pleasure kept flowing into her with every stroke of the lever.

She blushed across her whole body - she felt light headed with a combination of humiliation and pleasure.

"N-no let us out!" yelled Lucy.

There was no reply.

Her ankles were now submerged - she quickly tried pumping the lever again. In order to raise herself faster than she descended, she had to constantly pump the lever - and the vibrations scarcely stopped. Looking over at Toby, he now had an uncontrollable erection tenting his boxers, with his eyes closed.

She kept pumping the lever to keep her from getting any lower in the water. She gasped as the waves of unwanted stimulation flowed over her. She gritted her teeth, wanting it to stop - but knowing if it did, she would be at the bottom of the tank in no time. She kept pulling the handle, now becoming desperate to get her feet out of the cold - but at the same time, becoming more aroused.

She took short controlled breaths. "You can resist this," she told herself.

But, with every pump, she felt less confident in her ability to resist. The waves of pleasure going directly into her pussy were making her wet - and she could see a wet patch forming on her panties, which Toby would be sure to see if he looked.

She felt something welling up, deep inside her, from her lower back - a familiar feeling. As much as she didn't want to, she was going to orgasm if she kept this up. She stopped pulling the lever for a moment, but the cage was lowering faster now - and her legs were quickly submerged up to her calves. She resumed pulling the lever - growing the feeling that had started in her back and started to creep it's way up into her hips and thighs.

She felt her clit touching her panties as it was engorged - only making the sensations more intense. She tried to measure her breathing to control it - but with every pump of the lever, she got closer to orgasm.

"N..nuh.. no.." she tried to tell herself.

But it was too late. Her legs involuntarily squeezed together over the saddle and began shaking. She grimaced as the ecstasy washed over her, throwing her head back onto the back rest. She hummed, trying not to moan. As she was distracted by the orgasm, her legs became submerged and she opened her eyes with a start.

Looking over to Toby, he also had his eyes closed and head tiled to one side. His tented boxers quivered and there was a wet patch along the tip of his erection - and a dribble of white semen fell out from the fly hole.

Her cage was still moving downwards, and she had stopped pulling the lever. Post orgasm, she was extremely sensitive - but she knew she would need to keep pulling the handle to avoid being submerged. She tentatively pulled the lever again and felt the vibrations again, now very uncomfortable.

She gritted her teeth. She had to keep pulling the lever, and each time the uncomfortable sensations continued. Even though it wasn't as pleasurable as before, she felt like she was going to cum again. She growled, and let out a yelp as the second orgasm exploded from her pussy.

Toby looked very pained. His hand was holding his cock, but there was no escaping it. His face showed the discomfort in detail, but he still kept pumping the lever to keep himself from entering the tank.

"Ow ow oww..." Toby yelped.

Lucy suddenly orgasmed again. Her thigh muscled were getting tired.

"Please - stop - I can't - no more - please," pleaded Lucy - just before she orgasmed yet again. Her panties were soaked with her juices, and she was starting to pant.

Abruptly, the motor above them stopped, and the cages stood still. There was an eerie silence, punctuated by both of their heavy breaths. They both looked up at each other.

Toby was a mess - sweaty, with cum all over his saddle. He leaned on the lever, trying to adjust from his now uncomfortable position - and looked up towards Lucy.

She was red, blushing all over, and tried to push her hair out of her face. She looked down to one side, glancing up at Toby, as she shifted in her now slippery seat.

The lights suddenly went out, and Lucy felt a sharp scratch in her upper arm, immediately feeling limp and losing consciousness.

----

Toby came to sitting in a plush seat - a cinema seat - except in this one, his wrists and ankles were manacled to the arms and legs. He looked around to see a dark room, with just one other seat in it - another cinema seat, where Lucy was stirring and testing her restraints next to him.

As they both became fully present and aware of their situations, they looked at each other briefly - before being interrupted by a bright light in front of them - a huge projector screen coming to life.

The both looked at the screen - which was just gray with a flicking around the edges. Soon, an image popped up, which Toby instantly recognized. It was his bedroom, from the perspective of his bed. His heart jumped into his mouth - how was this video of his bedroom here on this screen?

Soon, the static image of his bedroom began to show movement - in the picture was Toby, in pyjamas.

"What - how did this - I didn't film this? Who would have...?" Toby stammered, confused.

It occurred to him - this video must have been taken from his laptop. That he sometimes brought to the bedroom for only one reason.

"Please don't... look... " Toby started to say to Lucy, as the video unfolded in front of them.

In the video, Toby sat up against the headrest of his bed, and started touching the laptop keyboard just out of frame - with his eyes darting around the screen - with the colors of the screen lighting up his face. In the video, Toby leaned back - and slipped his hand into his pyjama bottoms.

"The fuck, why do you have this? What did you do to my laptop?" Toby protested.

In the video, Toby, slipped off his shirt and threw it across the room. He started to pinch his nipples and the hand under his pyjama bottoms started to move around. He looked intently towards the camera - the laptop screen - as he flicked his left nipple and rubbed up and down inside his pants.

Toby watching the video cringed. He knew exactly what happened next. Lucy looked away, but he could see she was furtively glancing at what was playing out in front of them.

Toby in the video took hold of the waistband of his pyjama bottoms and slipped them down, popping his cock out. It was an unflattering angle by all counts - but especially, didn't make much of his manhood. Watching himself fap, Toby felt like he was melting inside with embarrassment. In the video, you could hear his heavy breathing as he jerked his cock vigorously.

This was something Toby did quite often... he didn't remember this specific session... but he remembered one that he really hoped it wasn't.

Almost making eye contact with the camera as Toby jerked himself - and his body tensed up and his legs stretched out. His hips quivered - and a thick jet of cum shot out of his penis, back towards him. Toby winced - this was the time he was worried about. The cum fell back down, leaving a line from his belly all the way up to his chin. He came on his own face. That in itself was embarrassing enough - but then as he relaxed - recorded Toby smiled to himself slightly, and wiped a little of the cum from his chin and gave it a taste.

"Oh ew," said Lucy, who clearly had taken a glance or two at the video as it played.

"Don't look, I said!" Toby, almost in tears.

The screen quickly went black. Toby wanted to disappear from existence right there. Neither of them said anything, just looking away, trying to not acknowledge what they just were forced to watch.

But then another image came up on the screen. Toby didn't recognize the view this time, to his relief.

"No no no no no," said Lucy.

Toby guessed that maybe this was her apartment. There was an office chair, in the background a sofa with a Picasso print behind it, and an exercise ball on top of a gray circular rug.

Sure enough, Lucy came into frame - in a black night gown. She sat on the chair, one foot up on the seat. She gently twisted the chair back and forth as she operated what Toby assumed was the computer under the camera.

"Please don't... " Lucy abortively tried to ask Toby.

In the video, Lucy bit her lip as she clicked around, before cupping her breast with her left hand. She groped herself with one hand - being lit up with what was on the screen, which was mostly skin tone. In the background was the sound of a porn star having sex. Lucy lent back on the chair, and slipped her hand under her gown to expose her breast. With her other now free hand, she lifted her gown to reveal her neatly trimmed pussy, which she slowly started to stroke.

After a few seconds of stroking, she parted her labia and placed a single finger onto her clit and rubbed it up and down. Her face contorted into strange shapes, clearly unaware in this moment she was being watched. She placed three fingers onto her pussy and began to rub it vigorously. She yelped quietly, staring intently just below the camera. The soundtrack had a heavy, rhythmic slapping. Her mouth opened wide and she began to breathe very heavily.

Her hand was now moving so fast that the frame rate of the camera couldn't keep up - rendering it a blur between her legs. She convulsed awkwardly, then threw her head back and moaned a gasp of release. After a second relaxing into the orgasm - she took a few short breaths. She took her hand from her pussy, and slapped it slightly - from which her hips instinctively twitched backwards.

Watching this, Lucy felt the most shame she had ever felt. This ugly act of intimate self pleasure, shared with a guy she had only just met. A guy who now had a massive boner, she noted.

The screen, and the rest of the room, went completely dark. Disoriented, Toby felt a sharp feeling in his left buttock before slumping into the chair as the sedative took effect.

---

Waking up from sedation was starting to get familiar. But this time was different to the last time. Lucy was cold, and cold all over. She felt a hard surface against her skin - she was crumpled up on the floor - and without a stitch of clothing on her. Nothing - she was completely nude. She yelped and curled up into a ball, trying to protect herself, looking around in a panic.

She was in yet another industrial room - on a concrete floor, corrugated iron ceiling with a strip light above it. The of the walls were bare breeze block, with the occasional piece of conduit - but the back wall seemed to have a huge clear glass divider over it, through which she could see a door. The divider had two huge hydraulic cylinders mounted to it, one either side, offsetting the plate from the wall.

In the middle of the room was another two clear glass dividers - and on the other side was Toby. He was also curled up, naked. The dividers in the middle of the room had extra features compared to the ones at either end. On Toby's side, there were two gray pads near the ceiling, around two foot apart - wires ran away from them towards the ground. A small circular hole at around waist height, around two inches in diameter, was cut in the glass from Toby's side - and in between the barrier was a button mounted on a pole, around six inches away from the hole.

Lucy looked around, and saw that the grey pads with wires coming from them were also affixed to the ground - on Toby's side, almost directly below the ones on the glass. On her side, there were six of them - two on the floor near the glass, two more, close to each other, a about three feet further back, and another two, wider apart this time, another couple of feet back.

bisquate
bisquate
60 Followers
12