Cursed!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard a couple milkers complain and fetch a clerk. The clerk came and Sayra desperately hoped it was black shoes. This man wore tennis shoes though and did little to help her. His hands were rough, he wiped her down like she was a piece of furniture, rough and without care. He mopped hastily from what Sayra could tell from her limited view. The title track repeated and she thrashed, anger taking hold. Where the hell was... Where was... She lost track of who as the title track repeated. Her boyfriend. His name is... Robert... no. Neil?... No Why was she having trouble remembering his name. She thought back to their times together. She struggled to remember what he looked like. Sayra hung her head as much as she was able to against the restraints and gag. Why had he not come to rescue her. She fell asleep, the exhaustion and emotional toll catching up to her.

She awoke to Black Shoes removing the headset. "Oh no! No no no no... You were... No. I am. So sorry. Oh no. You had to listen to that all night... and day. No." Sayra blinked at him angrily twice. "I am sorry this happened. Let me try to make it up to you?" Sayra blinked twice at him again. "Are you sure?" She blinked once. "Well since it looks like you don't have a choice, I am going to tell you about it anyway, and then you can be mad with me." He said to her. She blinked twice.

"Hold on, let me move the pallets behind you." A short time later she felt him squeezing into the shelving unit behind her.

"Here you go, he said, feel this?" Sayra felt something press into her hand. Black shoes continued "This is a controller for a game system. I figured out a way to turn the dvd player into a tv and so you can watch netflix or whatever you want. Isn't that great? Oh wait, let me come around." Sayra waited for him to come around. "I said isn't that great?" She blinked once.

"Perfect! Are you still mad at me? Because I have another present for you tonight... ready?" Sayra blinked twice but was ignored. Black shoes help up a metal bar. "Isn't it great!" He said again. She blinked twice still angry. "Oh come on, this is a file. This is how I am going to get you out of here and not lose my job at the same time. I'll file away at the stuff around you and so you can move a bit more until we can get you out!" Sayra blinked once.

"Awesome, I am going to get to work really quick and then I'll come back around and clean up this mess." Sayra blinked once happy to have the incessant music stop. Black Shoes grabbed her ass again getting up into the shelving before he paused. "Feeling a little excited today? I should probably talk to you about this before I go further." He came around front.

"So, I am not sure what happened but it is a little messy back there, I can leave you like that but I don't think it'll be good for you for very long." Sayra rolled her eyes, Black Shoes had seen everything she had more than once. Her inhibitions about nudity were a moot point after the third day with her eight tits hanging out and being milked. "If it makes you feel better I have a daughter at home... " Sayra rolled her eyes again expressively. "Ok ok, I hear you. Do you want me to clean you up or not." He said exasperatedly. She took her time then blinked once. "Fine. I'll be gentle, I promise." He said then scurried around to the back. True to his word, she felt the damp cloth reach up and clean her carefully. She knew he was tender from the way he handled her breasts but this was something else. She felt like he actually cared for her. She sighed against the gag doing her best not to push herself against his hand. She did not want to send any signals until she was ready to send them. Or until... what's his name... Her boyfriend came and pulled her out of this.

"Ok I am going to start chipping away at this bullshit. I am going to try to free one of your hands first." It was then that Sayra almost regretted agreeing to the file when black shoes started. Her whole body felt jarred by the sensation as metal ground against metal. He kept it up without breaks or interruptions for what felt like hours. The sensation overrode her senses as her head rattled around chattering her teeth. Her breasts even got in on the action as they leaked in time with the file.

After some time Black Shoes said "I think we have something. Try moving your hand now!" Sayra pulled her hand against its restraint and felt it pop loose of something! She could move her hand! It was still locked in at the elbow but it was something. "Oppa!" Black shoes exclaimed and slapped her heartily on the ass. "Oops sorry! Sorry. I got excited. My fault" Sayra balled her now free hand up into a fist. And showed it to him. "Yes yes I know. Don't worry I am going to run a couple cabled to a battery I got from your car, and look at this." A few seconds later, the dvd screen in front of her flicked to life and she was staring at a playstation menu screen. Black shoes said to her. "When the screen comes on, here is the controller, that battery should last for a while, I found a battery charger in the back that I can swap the battery for." Sayra flicked the menu around and almost wept in joy. Black shoes came around. "Ehh! Did I do good!" Sayra blinked once. "Hahah! That's what I like to see!" Sayra set the controller down and looked back with her eyes. "Oh.. what... what is that. You want me to go back there?" Sayra blinked once. "Ok... I'll be back." He scurried around back, "Now what. Right... you can't talk." She reached out with her hand and grabbed his pants and pulled down on them he moved lower and bent down. "What, what is it you want." She reached up, and tugged on his shirt. "Get lower? One tug for yes... two for" One tug. He moved lower, as he moved his head within range, she gently cupped his face thankful for a real human interaction. She gently held his cheek in the palm of her hand. Then she slapped him. "Ow! Fuck! What the. Yeah I guess I deserved that one. But come on, give a guy a little warning next time." She pointed at him and then pointed back to her ass. "Right... Right." He said. "Alright I need to wrap up, clean you up put this stuff back and close up. She grabbed his pants and tugged again. "What... what is it?" She balled up her hand but this time put her thumb on her index and middle finger and moved her wrist up and down and back and forth. "What... what do you want... you want something to eat?" She laid her hand flat and made a horizontal chopping motion. "You want something to drink?" Again the same. "Are you physically uncomfortable?" Same motion. She repeated the original gesture. "You want something to write with?" She pointed at him and gave a thumbs up.

"Ok.. I'll be back." In short order he brought back a sharpie and a piece of paper. He pushed the marker into her hand. Now that she was at this juncture she was unsure what to say. She simply wrote. Thank you. She was sure the lettering was askew but was certain he could read it.

"You're welcome," he replied. "How'd you end up like this?" He asked.

She moved down the paper and scrawled. "Gypsy curse. Really?" She pointed at him. "That's unfortunate, you should know never to piss off a Gypsy." She held her palm out to him. "Ok last question for tonight. What's your name wall lady?"

Sayra moved down the paper and froze tip on paper. What... What was her name. The marker fell from her fingertips. What was her name. Details of her life were flowing from her like the milk from her breasts. Core details were leaving. Memories of her mother and father, memories of her brothers. She would remember one thing clearly and go to the next to find a memory of someone tugging at her teats milking her.

"Part of the gypsy curse I'll bet." Black shoes said. "Don't worry, we'll get you out of there soon enough and you'll be back to normal. I'll call my friend who knows all about gypsies to take the curse off and poof. It'll be gone."

Wall Lady gave him a thumbs up as she cried, her hand fell to the shelf beneath and she sobbed again. Black shoes was gentle as he cleaned her teats and in between her breasts from the day and mopped the floor. Her nipples had been a bit sore from the day and all the hands but for some reason his care seemed to make it better.

She knew she would get out of this wall. She would.

The morning came and went. She played games and browsed the internet while her milk flowed to greedy hands. She tried looking for her boyfriend but with no idea where to start she was left sobbing again. She was struggling to remember what town she was in or even what store she was lodged in. Sayra decided she was going to try and write down whatever she remembered and stopped when she realized that the major details of her life had just simply faded. She remembered the Gypsy woman clearly, Black shoes, kind of driving to the store, and that she wanted to get milk for her boyfriend... for something. The more people stimulating her the harder it was to think, today was a busy day. She moaned into the gag multiple times losing track of an episode of star trek she was watching. Soon enough the morning faded into night and her favorite time of day was coming.

She heard the maintenance cart and her heart leapt. Her breasts and teats were extremely sore from the hard milkings she had gotten today. There had been some lady that just would not accept that one of her tits was empty. She tried to arch her back to get into any other position so she could alleviate the pain. Luckily Black Shoes was there with an easy smile. His looks were growing on her, probably helped by the gentleness of his touch. He cleaned each mound delicately. He looked up at her and took one of her nipples into his mouth drawing deeply.

Had her mouth been free she would have gasped in shock. He looked up at her trying to gauge her reaction while he suckled. She blinked once. Her nipple ached from the day but she was happy to give him the only thing she could.

"You taste really good, I ran out a few days ago. Can I?" he gestured with an empty jug. She blinked once. He set to work filling the jug. She sighed around the gag enjoying his careful and steady hands. When he was done he said. "Let's see about getting those hips out." She blinked once and he was off.

The filing was progressing quickly and almost with a yelp her hips shifted pulling her this way and that. Black Shoes reached in and tugged on her hips pulling her trapped leg free and for the first time in a long time she was able to stand on her own. Overwhelming relief assailed her. She was so happy so much progress so quickly! Her legs were weak with the emotions and from being trapped. Her knees buckled and she tried to regain her footing as her back twisted painfully. Black Shoes exclaimed loudly "Success! Just a bit more and I'll have you out of here!" He gently patted her on her ass. She rolled her eyes.

Black Shoes set about filing more, pulling and tugging at her still trapped arm and body. He would occasionally get too close to her skin which never felt great. Before long she could tell Black Shoes was wrapping up for the night. He came around front. She felt grateful for his work, grateful that he was helping her, she wished he would still call someone to get her out but understood that he could not lose his job. He had a little girl at home to take care of. Also not pissing off a witch was likewise a good idea. Her brain tumbled through excuses and platitudes for Black Shoes. She felt like she had to get to know him better. If she could not remember her own life than she could know a bit more about him. She didn't even know his name.

"I am about done back there for the night, just wanted to say goodnight. Do you need anything else?" He asked.

She blinked once, and picked up her pen and paper. "What is it" Black Shoes said. She expressively rolled her eyes to her rear to convey the message that she wanted to write to him.

"Oh... behind.. Ok... Be right there." She heard him shuffle around and squeeze back through the opening.

"Back here, alright here's your paper... and when you're ready."

She scribbled as best as she could.

"What is... your... fame?" She made a cutting motion with her hand. "No."

"What is you... Home?" Again a cutting motion.

"Oh Name! Hah. For a lady stuck in a wall you sure do have bad handwriting." She rolled her eyes but would have laughed.

"My name is Gregory."

Gregory... why did that name sound so familiar. No matter. She scribbled more.

"Thank you Greg... Oh! Of course!" "It.. means... a lot.. To... ne. Me right. You... Are... a.. Very.. nice... person. Yes this is known! How... can... I... Show... you... my... grat.. Gratit..gratitude?" She stomped her foot once. "Haha! Once for yes, Two for no!" She stomped again. "Well... my mother always told me that I should get to know a girl. You are very special to me as well, I told my little one about you and that there is hope for me in the dating world. So how about a date?

She stomped once. "Haha! Awesome, where should I pick you up. Sorry bad joke. I tell you what, I will meet you back here tomorrow. At the same time. You don't seem to need to eat or drink anything but I'll bring some anyway and we can watch a movie?"

She stomped once again. "Perfect!" He said. Gregory walked around to the front looked at her and said. "It's a date!" He brushed a few stray hairs out of her face and winked at her.

She felt very thankful and a date was the least she could do. It's not like she had anything better to do after all. Gregory left for the night and as she was closing her eyes to sleep she felt a curious sensation. Her breasts felt almost full again. She wrinkled her brow at this sensation as she normally didn't feel this full until morning. No matter, tomorrow would come and it would be a better day.

She awoke in the early morning in pain. Her breasts burned, her skin was stretched tight around her engorged milk tanks. Each lay heavy on the other, her upper rows crushed the lower ones sending some of their bounty spilling down her front and into the floor. By the time the store opened her eyes were almost crossing. When the first person that milked her came by she cried in relief as someone was finally there. She cursed her luck as they filled one bottle and left. She prayed for more. Prayed for greedy mouths and empty refrigerators. She had some luck with pushing her clit into the shelves and getting some let down from her breasts before. Now that her hips were free she had no way to stimulate herself. She tried clamping her thighs together that sometimes worked. She just could not get enough stimulation to trigger it. Another pair of hands pulled out some relief one tug at a time. The sound of her milk spraying into a bottle sounded amplified to her this morning. There was so much pressure built up that it hardly required any work on their part. Just point and aim her nipple and she'd do the rest. As the pressure diminished after each customer she could tell her breasts filled up again. Her production had increased greatly.

The curse came flooding back to her. This must be part of it. She couldn't be like this forever, there had to be a cure, there had to be a way for her to go back to being... being someone normal. She took a deep breath around the bit in her mouth and resigned herself to waiting and waiting. She shifted around, standing all the time was not fun but she had no choice. Her breasts continued to balloon up. Customers came in and out helping themselves, none making a dent. She could deal with the uncomfortability and the pain. She did not want to disappoint Gregory. A puddle then a pool formed beneath her shelves and store workers came and went, mopping, remopping, and mopping again before just setting out a wet floor sign and ignoring her. She leaked from every teat. Streams of milk sprayed into the aisle. Nothing helped. The store closed and the flow continued. She could not see the end of her ocean of milk. She heard a curse then splashing. Gregory's face appeared.

"OH no! You've sprung a leak. Are you ok!?"

She blinked twice.

"Ok... Think.. Think... Think... Got it. You wait here I am going to get some things to help." Her breasts seemed to take that as a challenge and her flow increased again. Gregory came back with a pair of panty hose and a shop vac. He bundled up the panty hose and pushed it into the nozzle of the shop vac. He plugged it in and hefted one of her breasts.

"Oh wow. You are full!" He pushed her nipple into the nozzle and flipped the shop vac on. She felt a painful amount of suction start on her teat before she felt a release. It was as if a dam had released. She could have sworn she could see her breast deflate as her milk was pulled forcefully from her teat. She winced in pain but knew it was necessary.

Gregory deflated one of her breasts and got to work on the next. Halfway through he turned off the suction and emptied to vac into a bucket on his cart. Liters of milk poured out. She cried into her bit as her fate of a milk factory burned into her mind. She produced liters of milk and would never be normal again. The only bright spot in her existence was Gregory tirelessly emptying her breasts. She could not do this without him. She sobbed from relief and her situation. As her last breast was drained she fell heavily against her restraints sobbing from the deepest part of her being. Gregory noticed and swept in, saying, "Oh, no no, don't cry, shhh. It's going to be alright. Don't cry." He dabbed her cheek with a cloth clearing away her tears. "You have such pretty eyes." If she could have turned away from him she would have. She was a monster. Gregory saw the look in her eyes. "No... No. Listen to me. Look at me." Gregory cupped her cheek in his hand. You're beautiful just the way you are. Shhhh. I would not change you because it brought us together." Her heart lept at this. She felt horrible, she knew she had to look horrible, and here was a man that went out of his way to take care of her and to be gentle with her and seemed to truly care about her. She calmed down enough to look at him calmly. She blinked once.

"Good, I am going to go get us some popcorn and blankets. I have a couple cheesy romantic comedies for us to watch." She blinked once and he was back shortly. He covered her gently in a blanket and then went around and covered her backside with one. She soon felt warm for the first time in what felt like months. Gregory pushed himself into an awkward position on the shelving unit next to her. His arms and legs lost amidst her breasts and they settled in.

Move after move they watched, his head close to hers, she was able to lean her head against his ever so slightly. After the second movie she noticed he had fallen asleep and was snoring softly, his head nestled against hers and one of her breasts. She drifted off to sleep comfortably for the first time.

She awoke to Gregory cursing and rolling out of the shelving unit with a splash. They had slept peacefully through the night.

"Shit fuck... shit. Lizzie is going to be so mad at me." Her eyes narrowed up at him. "Fuuck me. I have to get her ready for school. UGH!" Gregory looked down at her saying. "I had a lot of fun last night, I have to run and make sure my daughter is ok." She blinked once and Gregory took off splashing away wheeling his cart down the aisle. She settled in for another day. She arched her back trying to work out a kink feeling the familiar pressure of her breasts filling up for another full day. Her breasts weren't nearly as full as yesterday but they were starting to get painful when the first customer came in. She was still surrounded by a lake of her own making. She heard the customer sigh and walk away splashing softly. Eventually a store associate came by and tried to clean up a bit but by that point she was already leaking again. Every bit of milk that was stirred around by the full mop of the employee was replaced tenfold by the milk leaking from her breasts. Soon enough the lake had reached boxes of other products. Employees came by to move the other stuff out of the way. Eventually someone dressed in a more formal outfit wearing a nametag came down to the aisle, talking to one of the employees. He must be a manager she thought. He looked at the vested employee then back to her then back at the employee, then back to her pointed and their eyes locked. His finger curled and it sounded like the words died in his throat. She closed her eyes, hoping he had not seen her. She was not sure what was going to happen. She did not want to upset what she had going on with Gregory.