Cursed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley said, "If you don't need the handgun anymore, perhaps you could return it when you get a chance."

"Sure thing, Ashley, but I may be busy for the next few days. Right now, I need you to get me in to see Carmen."

Ashley said, "Oh, Amber, I'm so sorry you have to do this. Life just sucks sometimes. If you follow me, I'll show you his office."

Ashley unlocked the employee entrance and held the door for me. My hand shook from a combination of fear and fatigue. I reached for the door frame to steady myself before following Ashley down a long hallway past two bright red doors labeled Party Room 1 and Party Room 2. Like the Pink Pussycat across the street, The Dollhouse had been a large warehouse before being converted into a strip club. There was plenty of space for special rooms in addition to the main bar room that could hold well over a hundred customers around two separate stages.

Ashley said, "Honey, whatever you agree to do for Carmen, stay away from the Party Rooms. No one could pay me enough to let a gang of men use my body with no limitations."

"Surely that cannot be legal."

"Sweetheart, anything is legal if you have the money. Besides, the police chief and the DA are regular customers. Neither of those assholes has ever paid a dime in The Dollhouse. More likely, Carmen pays them off."

Ashley led me into the main bar, which was already raucous with loud rock pounding from the sound system. The place looked like the Pink Pussycat except older and grungier. The room was maybe a quarter filled with customers who had arrived early after banking their paychecks. Many looked like they hadn't bathed in weeks.

One of the Pink Pussycat regulars recognized me and shouted, "Hey Tiffany, welcome to The Dollhouse."

His comment got the attention of the crowd, and I heard a chorus of greetings.

"Sweet Jesus, it's the Ice Queen."

"Hey baby, come sit on my face."

I blushed and gave a half-hearted wave to my fans. I put my head down and followed my friend. Ashley led me to the back of the enormous room where part of the wall was covered in mirrors. I could see a reflection of the bar and two stages. We stopped in front of a door marked Private.

"This is Carmen's office. Honey, are you sure you want to do this?"

Before I could knock, the door was opened by Carmen's bodyguard. It was the same dark-skinned giant who had restrained me while Carmen had stripped off my G-string and finger fucked me to the delight of the rowdy crowd in the Pink Pussycat. The big man caught me stifling a yawn and smiled at my embarrassment.

Behind the hulking bastard, Carmen bellowed, "Come in, puttana. I knew you'd drag your bel culo in here sooner or later."

I swallowed hard and squeezed past the massive bodyguard. I was already shaking as I stumbled a few steps and stopped. When Ashley tried to join me inside, the bodyguard scolded her for being late and began closing the heavy door on her.

Just before it slammed shut with a solid thud, Ashley yelled, "I want the recruiting fee for Tiffany."

As soon as the heavy door closed, the noise from the club disappeared. Carman's bodyguard locked the soundproof door behind me.

I had a moment to glance around Carmen's office. The sparsely furnished room was brightly lit despite the dark wood paneling. I noticed that what I thought was a mirror was actually one-way glass, and I could see Ashley turn and walk away towards the bar. I had never felt more alone.

One wall of the large office was covered with TV monitors. One of the monitors showed several split-screen videos of the bar, another showed a dancer on the stage. Another showed Ellen sitting topless while she applied makeup in a messy dressing room. The monitor that bothered me most displayed a curvaceous woman in a shower soaping up her enormous breasts.

Carmen sat behind a massive oak desk that was almost bare. The only items on it were a laptop and a small pile of paper near the front. The documents were held down by a glass sculpture. It took me a moment to realize it was a glass replica of a penis complete with enormous balls and protruding veins mounted on a square glass base. The monstrous penis was at least eight or nine inches long with a mushroom head and a bulge in the middle as thick as a beer bottle. The penis was almost as grotesque as the fat squat toad sitting behind the desk staring at me with hooded eyes.

Carmen's bodyguard pressed his hand against my bare lower back and pushed me in front of the desk. A recessed ceiling light was shining down on me like a spotlight. I was standing under a vent that was blowing cold air. I wrapped my arms around my chest and shivered as my nipples hardened. Despite the icy breeze, Carmen's forehead was glistening, and his underarms were stained with sweat.

Carmen leaned his fat body forward, and his chair creaked under his bulk. He leaned his elbows on the desk, and his eyes stripped me naked. I wished I'd worn something else. I was horrified when he raised his cellphone and snapped a couple of pictures.

Carmen laughed, "The last time I saw you, zuia, you slapped my face and told me to go fuck myself. Now here you are dressed like a puttana. Since Tony has disappeared and his club is closed, I can only assume you are here looking for work. If that ingrate shows his ugly face again, I'm going to enjoy showing him photos of you begging to work for me."

Carmen paused, perhaps hoping for a reaction from me. I bit my lip as I fought against another yawn and lost. I tried to hide my yawn behind my hand as I kept my eyes focused on the floor.

Carmen snickered. "I'm sorry I'm boring you. You must have thought you could just shimmy your tight ass into The Dollhouse, and I'd beg you t work for me. Vai a farti fottere!"

I'd worked with Tony long enough to know Tony had just told me to go fuck myself. I panicked at the realization he'd taken my yawn as an insult.

"Carmen, I'm sorry, really sorry. I was up all last night with my sick daughter. I'm exhausted, but I'm very serious about working for you."

"Scusami, bella donna. Family comes first. Perhaps, I would be a better man if I'd had a loving mother instead of growing up as an orphan on the streets of Naples."

Carmen turned in his swivel chair and opened a small refrigerator built into the credenza behind him. I saw several vials of insulin along with candy bars and bottles of flavored water. When he turned back to me, he was holding a bottle of raspberry water with the top removed. He tossed the cap toward a wastebasket and missed before he set the bottle in front of me. He opened a drawer in his desk and took out two prescription bottles. He took a pill out of each and set them down next to the flavored water.

"Fatigued employees make mistakes, and their inattentive manner angers customers, so I keep a supply of amphetamines to keep my people alert. The second pill is a barbiturate to ease any anxiety caused by the first pill. I'm sure you must have used speed in school when you were pulling an all-nighter. It's a nice safe pick me up."

I had taken speed only once in college. I had a rough exam schedule with two tests the day before a critical biology final. My fiancee had convinced me to take speed so I could stay awake and study. Somehow, I passed the course despite spending most of the night having wild sex with my loving boyfriend. He thought it was funny that a central part of the biology course dealt with sex. I got pregnant with Amber that night or the following night when we got drunk to celebrate the end of finals. It was also the end of my college career since my fiancée claimed the baby wasn't his and disappeared from my life. Since then, I've associated speed with sex, and I wasn't interested in Carmen's pills.

It didn't help that I yawned again when I turned down his offer.

"Belladonna, I would never force you to take drugs, but if you think I'm going to waste Alberto's and my time interviewing a woman who cannot stay awake, then you don't know me. Either take the pills or leave."

Of course, I took Carmen's pills. I knew what I was getting into when I came to The Dollhouse and was already committed to doing whatever I had to do to save my daughter. However, I certainly wasn't interested in sex and hoped the barbiturate would offset the effect of the speed on my libido.

The raspberry flavored water tasted salty in my mouth as I washed down the pills. It was a generic variety, and I made a note to never buy the brand. Carmen suggested I finish the drink since he claimed the amphetamine was dehydrating.

Carmen said, "I'm going to ask you some basic questions about your work history while we give the pills a chance to take effect. Once you are more alert, we can get to the meat of the interview."

I gave him my full name, age, and place of birth while his fat fingers typed on his keyboard. I was nervous about giving him Steve's address as my place of residence. He seemed puzzled when I confessed, I didn't have a cell phone, so I gave him the number for Steve's landline. We spent several minutes discussing my previous employment. Carmen carefully noted my references which he certainly already knew. While I answered Carmen's questions, Alberto sat on the corner of the oak desk and focused on the TV monitors while seemingly ignoring us.

As the minutes dragged on, I began feeling more alert and confident. I recognized the positive effects of the amphetamine and felt relieved that I wasn't experiencing the anxiety I felt the one and only time I'd taken speed before. Instead, I felt relaxed and at peace with my decision to seek a job at The Dollhouse. What I didn't remember from my previous time was a feeling of euphoria and camaraderie. Perhaps, I should forgive Carmen and Alberto for getting off on the wrong foot when I gave him a lap dance at Tony's place. Maybe I had just gotten mixed up in a feud between Carmen and Tony. I shivered as I recalled Alberto holding me while his boss finger fucked me on stage at the Pink Pussycat. The memory made my pussy clench with desire. My sexual reaction didn't make sense and scared me.

I was languidly responding to Carmen's questions about my college studies while I stared at the light glinting off the cut-glass penis on the desk. If I moved my head just a little, the monstrous penis sparkled. The desktop near the obscene statue was covered in a pattern of bright reflected light. My eyes traced the raised paths of the large veins running the length of the glass shaft. The glass statue was terrifyingly gorgeous.

I must have voiced my feelings about the statue because Carmen reached out and grabbed the base of the figurine. He slowly rotated the shaft, causing a blaze of sparkling light.

"Oh, beautiful."

Carmen released the statue and leaned back in his chair with a warm, friendly smile. I grinned back at him. I just knew he was going to hire me. I would have a fun weekend working at The Dollhouse and easily earn enough to save my daughter.

Carmen said, "I think we're ready to get to the important issues about hiring you. I'm ready to hire you immediately, but Alberto says we're overextended and have already taken as many of Tony's people as we can afford. He's my personnel manager, and he has some serious misgivings about you. I hope you haven't wasted your time getting all dolled up for this interview because I won't hire you without Alberto's approval."

My world came crashing down like a rollercoaster plunging from the top. I had nowhere else to turn. I had humiliated myself for nothing.

"But in your case, maybe we can find room in the budget. You were the Pink Pussycat's best dancer, but I have no need for a fucking Ice Queen. You made Tony a lot of money the last couple of nights when you stopped pretending you were an innocent little schoolgirl. My customers are not interested in yoga pants and halter tops. I expect my dancers to perform in the nude. Since you know The Dollhouse's reputation, I assume you are agreeable to following my rules."

I looked at the floor and mumbled, "I can dance nude."

Carmen laughed and said, "Of course you'll dance nude, and if I tell you to masturbate on stage, you'll do it with a smile. Capisci?"

I raised my eyes to stare at Carmen for a moment in shock. All feelings of warmth were gone. I hated the bastard. I am sure it showed. Carmen returned my look of disdain with a smug grin. I thought of my sick daughter and blinked first.

I lowered my eyes to the glass statue and murmured, "Yes, Carmen."

"If a customer touches you anywhere on your body when you are waiting on their table or giving a lapdance, you will smile. Capisci?"

I sighed and said, "Yes, Carmen. I'll smile."

"The first time you slap a customer or piss them off, I will have Alberto beat the crap out of you, and I will personally throw you out of my club. I'll make sure the police chief has you arrested for prostitution. You'll never work in Rivervale again. In case you don't believe me, I want you to know I was the one who got you fired from the supermarket. I own your ass. Capisci?"

I knew I was in the presence of pure evil. If I had a choice, I would run fast and far. Instead, I lowered my eyes and murmured, "I understand."

"I believe you are familiar with my assistant, Alberto. It was his cock you were grinding your naked ass against while you fucked yourself on my fingers the last night that asshole Tony had his bar open. My assistant was just a gorgeous young college student majoring in psychology when he interned under me. Alberto proved to be so good at persuading young women to give their best on the job, I made him my personnel manager. You will obey my Sicilian nigger's directions just as you would mine, Capisci?"

I looked up as Alberto gave Carmen a look of hate that his boss missed because he was staring at me as he looked for any signs of resistance.

I whispered, "Yes, Carmen."

Alberto growled. "We can't hear you."

I forced myself to speak louder despite the tightness in my throat. "Yes, Carmen."

"Bene, bene. So if I told you to strip, bend over my desk and let Alberto fuck you while I make a movie, you would do it without hesitation?"

My body was trembling. I took a deep breath and swallowed hard. I forced myself to think of my poor sick daughter. I wiped a tear from my eye and said, "Yes, Carmen."

"Good because there are two words I hate. One of them is no or anything that sounds like no. The other word I dislike is why. If you refuse to follow my instructions, ask questions, or hesitate, you'll be out on your ass in a second. Of course, you're free to leave any time you please. Just don't expect to find a job anywhere in Rivervale.

Alberto cleared his throat, and Carmen turned toward his bodyguard and said, "What?"

The big man moved to sit on the edge of the desk off to my side, being careful not to block Carmen's view.

"I still don't think you should hire her. She'll be nothing but trouble. I don't need some arrogant bitch inciting the other dancers."

I looked at Alberto in horror. I'd humiliated myself enough by begging Carmen for a job. Where did his dumb assistant get off?

"Why not? She's pretty enough, and she may be the best pole dancer in Rivervale."

"It's her eyes. They're smoldering with hatred after what we did to her in Tony's. I wouldn't trust her to obey me if I asked her to please pass me the bread. If you give her a chance, she'll stick a knife between your ribs. She's a wild filly who needs to be broken. If you give me a week, I might be able to tame her."

Carmen rubbed his head for a moment. "We don't have a week. You know women better than me. That's why I put you in charge of the dancers. What would convince you that she is sincere about submitting? Is there something you could do to break her quicker, preferably now?"

I didn't understand the dynamics between Carmen and Alberto, but it seemed the big dark man was more than just the personnel manager. It seemed I needed to convince him as well as his boss that I wanted the job. I was desperate enough to do whatever it took to work at The Dollhouse.

I was alarmed at their casual discussion about breaking me. Between Carmen and his dark associate, Alberto terrified me more.

Alberto said, "With your permission."

"Si, si. Whatever makes you happy."

Alberto stared into my eyes and smiled. "Strip."

My mouth fell open, I started to say no and stopped myself. I wanted to ask why, but I could read the answer in his hard eyes.

I only had myself to blame for what was about to happen. I knew what I was risking when I came to the Dollhouse. I knew the dangers I was exposing myself to when I entered this locked, soundproof room with two big nasty, vulgar, and repulsive men. Neither of them cared about my sick daughter or me other than exploiting my personal crisis to control me. All they cared about was money and how much they could make selling my body to other nasty, vulgar and repulsive men. I shuddered as I remembered Tony selling my body to Frankie, and the two of them tag team fucking me for hours. I knew if I stripped now, I risked Carmen and Alberto raping me, but what choice did I have? I'm a mother, and I had to save my innocent daughter.

My hands were shaking as I grabbed the bottom of my tight crop top. My breasts danced free as I pulled the top over my head. My hard nipples quickly got even harder under the cold breeze from the overhead vent. I folded the top and set it on an unused chair. I bent over and removed my shoes. My freckle covered breasts hung down and jiggled as I worked the buckles free.

My hands fumbled with the metal button at the top of my right jeans, and it popped open after I struggled with it for a moment. The zipper slid down almost on its own. My eyes were moist as I skinned my pants down my legs and stepped out of them. I was left in my bikini panties as I folded my jeans.

I stared at Alberto, and he frowned as he casually waved his hand to indicate he wanted my panties off as well. I took a deep breath and stuck my thumbs into the waistband. I hesitated a second and earned a growl from Alberto. I hurriedly pushed the flimsy underwear down my legs exposing a small carefully trimmed tuft of auburn pubic hair. Alberto held out his hand, and I handed the grinning bastard my panties.

Alberto shoved the tiny bit of cloth into his pocket and said, "Put your shoes back on and loosen your hair."

My auburn hair swirled in the breeze as I shivered while standing naked in front of two men I despised. The cold air made me painfully aware my pussy was moist. Carmen's phone flashed as he took another picture.

I knew what was coming next and the thought of bending over Carmen's desk and letting the dark Sicilian fuck me was nauseating. Why was I wet? Why was I quivering in anticipation?

Alberto said, "When you are taking drink orders from customers in The Dollhouse, we have a special pose we want you to assume. Your feet should be shoulder-width apart. Your back should be arched with your breasts and hips thrust forward. Your hands should be clasped behind your back. Now assume the Dollhouse pose."

I started to assume the pose, fully aware of how vulnerable it would make me. Alberto put one hand in the middle of my back and the other on my shoulder. He forced my back into an exaggerated arc with both my breasts and hips thrust forward. When he released me, my breath was coming in short ragged gasps.

Carmen said, "You forgot to tell her to relax and take long, slow breaths starting from the diaphragm."

Alberto laughed. "You heard the boss. Relax and breathe deep."

My breasts rose and fell as if they had a life of there own. Deep breathing helped relax my mind for a moment.

Alberto said, "That is the pose you should hold no matter what the customer does. If the customer touches your breast, push your tit into his hand and smile like the girl next door."