Cursed Ch. 05

Story Info
Tiffany's first night dancing at The Dollhouse.
8.2k words
4.59
19.7k
16

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

Cursed: Chapter 5 - Dancing for Carmen: Part 1

Tiffany

I had just signed a contract to work for Carmen as a dancer at the Dollhouse. My new boss demanded complete obedience. During the interview, his repulsive assistant, Alberto, had forced me to prove that I would submit to their commands. I was so desperate to earn money to pay for my sick daughter's medicine that I had surrendered to their every demand.

I was naked, and my sweaty body was shaking from a series of intense orgasms when I asked, "When do I start?"

Carmen smiled and said, "You start now. Alberto will show you the woman's changing room and get you an outfit."

"I can wear what I wore here, or if you want me to change, I have my dance bag outside in my car."

"Not a chance. You will wear a Dollhouse outfit like all my little girls. You won't need anything from your bag except for your makeup and pole dancing shoes. Give Alberto your keys, and he'll have someone get your stuff."

"But ..."

Alberto shoved me against the wall and shouted, 'God damn it, Tiffany. Don't fuck with us. We warned you about saying anything negative. I'd love the chance to invoke one of the penalties in your contract. Now give me the fucking keys."

I pulled Steve's car keys from my jeans' pocket and held them out to Alberto. He grinned as he took them. He seemed to be enjoying my distress. I reached for my clothes to get dressed, and he snatched the garments from me.

"The dressing room us just down the hall. There is no need to waste time dressing when you'll just have to strip again before you shower."

Alberto grabbed my upper arm and drove his thumb into a nerve. I grimaced in pain as he dragged my naked, sweaty body across the back of the bar to the cheers of the patrons who had arrived early for a good seat on a busy Friday night. We went through a door behind one of the stages. He didn't even knock as he barged into the changing room. The battered lockers and benches looked like they had been purchased from a bankrupt gym. There were a handful of makeup stations in front of a mirrored wall. In the back, there was an open door leading to a room with showers. At least The Dollhouse had my former place beat in one aspect. I was desperate to clean my naked body of the shame, still dripping down my thighs after Alberto's brutal assault.

Several women were inside the changing room in various stages of undress. One young Asian girl was shaving her pussy. The women looked up at the two of us for a moment. They appeared to be more interested in me than Alberto. After a moment, they went back to what they had been doing. I was surprised at their acceptance of Alberto's presence. Tony generally never entered the woman's changing room at The Pink Pussycat, at least not until the last weekend when he came in and raped me when I was alone.

Alberto pushed me into the showers and watched as I washed the sweat and other bodily fluids from my shaking body. He threw me a towel when he was done.

The big man found an empty chair in front of the mirrored wall and said, "You can use this make-up station. Get yourself pretty while I'll get your outfit."

Alberto went to a locked cabinet and pulled out some clothes that were still in their individual wrappers.

Alberto looked at me and said, "What size are your hips and chest?"

When I responded, Alberto picked out a couple of packages. He dropped them on the counter in front of the mirror. The wrappers were labeled "Baby Doll Pajamas." One contained a top and the other the bottoms.

He said, "You get one outfit a week. So, make it last. If it gets ruined, you buy another or work naked. A new top or bottom goes for fifty bucks each."

I opened the packages and stared at the cheap skimpy outfit. The two pieces were made of thin pink cotton. I held up the bottoms that looked like boy shorts. With the light behind them, the material was see-through. The waist had an elastic band, but the leg openings were loose and slightly flared. I grabbed my bikini underwear and stepped into them.

Alberto scolded me, "What do you think you are doing?"

"Putting on the outfit."

"Are you hard of hearing or just trying to make me mad?"

"I'm not trying to make you mad. What am I doing wrong?"

"I didn't tell you to put on underwear. They spoil the look The Dollhouse is famous for. I've also seen your tits. They're pretty big but firm. You don't need a bra for support."

I stared at Alberto for a moment.

"Is there a problem? You are wasting my time. Now get the costume on or get the fuck out of our club and wait for our lawyers to contact you about the legal damages you'll never be able to pay by begging on the streets."

I turned around and removed my panties. Unfortunately, Alberto could see me in the mirror, and he was not happy with what he saw.

Alberto screamed, "Porca Madonna. What a disgusting sight. I forgot about your bush. I'm not going to have you entertaining customers with your hairy pussy. Maria, I need you to shave this puttana."

I looked down at the neatly trimmed red hairs decorating my pussy and shook my head. I didn't see a problem with my bush.

Alberto shouted, "I don't have all day to coddle you. Come on!"

He grabbed my arm and pulled me over to one of the benches, and told me to lie down on my back. He directed me to part my legs on each side of the bench. The young woman he called Maria came over with scissors, shaving cream, and a razor. She pulled over a chair and sat down. I started to panic when Alberto pulled another chair over and sat on the other side of me.

"Leave a small triangle of closely trimmed hair above her pussy. Some of our customers need an arrow pointing to heaven, or they might just shove it in her culo."

Maria laughed. I guess she knew who paid her salary. She trimmed my pubic hair with scissors before lathering it up with shaving cream. She went to work with the razor. I wanted to scream when Alberto pinched my pussy lips and held them tight while the young woman removed the hairs between my pussy and thighs. When she was done, she wiped my nearly bald pussy with a towel.

Alberto said, "Hand me the baby lotion."

He dribbled some lotion on my lower abdomen and began rubbing it over my newly shaved skin. His big hand covered my mons as he massaged the oil into my tender skin. I closed my eyes tight and tried not to think of how degraded I felt. I jerked a couple of times when his oily fingers brushed over my clit.

When Alberto pronounced me acceptable, I got up and put on my costume. I stepped into the PJ bottoms and pulled them up my long thighs. The elastic waist was snug, but the rest of the shorts were baggy. The leg holes were flared and very loose. I shuddered as I thought how easy it would be for the sleazy Dollhouse patrons to run their hands under the bottoms. I turned and looked in the mirror. I could see a hint of my ass cheeks below the bottom of the shorts, no matter how I adjusted the skimpy garment. There was no way I could cover both the tuft of red pubic hair above my slit and the bottoms of my ass cheeks at the same time.

I quickly pulled the halter style top over my breasts. It fit loosely over my ample breasts. It had ruffles around the deeply scooped top and along the shoulder straps. Like the bottoms, it was short and sheer. I tugged them down, but the skimpy pajama top wouldn't cover the lower half of my breasts if I wanted my nipples covered. It hardly mattered since I could see my pink nipples through the thin cotton. The top had large armholes that showed the sides of my breasts. If I leaned over, my dangling breasts would be visible from the bottom, down the top as well as through the armholes.

Alberto slid his pudgy fingers up the back of my leg and cupped my bare ass. He kneaded my butt as he said, "Very nice. You should get a lot of tips tonight. You'll work the tables until it's your turn on stage. If you do well, you might win the bonus for being the top employee of the night. I'll have Ashley show you around for the first hour. After that, you will be on your own. You'll dance in the rotation right after your friend, Ashley. I liked your act so much at The Pink Pussycat, I think we'll copy Tony and auction off your outfit during your last two sets. Just remember to smile all of the time. Capisci?"

"Yes, Alberto, I'll smile."

He laughed and said, "I'll bet Carmen would love to see Tony show up and find his favorite dancer working for his competition. That asshole thought he could put The Dollhouse out of business. Now his place is dark, and we have the pick of his best people. What do you think, Tiffany? Is he running from his creditors, or did you kill him?"

I shook my head, "No one knows where he went."

Alberto had asked Maria to go fetch Ashley after the young woman finished shaving me. I sat in front of the mirror and fixed my makeup. I had just slipped on my high heeled pole dancing shoes when Ashley entered the room.

The big black Sicilian chuckled, "OK, I'm done here. Ashley maintain a tight rein on her until she learns the ropes. If she balks, let me know. I want you to show Tiffany how we do things at The Dollhouse. She has had a lot of experience working tables across the street, so it should be easy. Just introduce her to the bartender and the DJ. Work a couple of tables with her, and you're done."

I grabbed a CD of my favorite dance numbers from my bag and followed Ashley. She introduced me to the DJ who was sitting back, watching a leggy brunette perform on stage. The dusky young woman was skimming off her G-string to the great joy of her audience. Close-ups of her glistening pussy filled several big-screen TVs around the cavernous room. It wasn't even 8 o'clock, and the dancer was performing nude. It seemed way too early. What was she going to do for her next set?

Ashley said, "Hey, Donny, I want you to meet our new dancer, Tiffany."

I handed the DJ my CD and watched his eyes dance across my body. The DJ stared at my crotch and smiled. I looked down and saw that the stage lights were behind me. My hairless slit was all too conspicuous under the semitransparent bottoms.

He said, "I saw your performance last Saturday after everyone deserted the Dollhouse to watch you. I'm glad you decided to join us. We'll all be happy to share the tips you bring in. I'll make sure you have what you need on stage."

I told the DJ what songs to play for each of my sets before Ashley led me to the bar wait station. There were three bartenders. One of them was Eddie, an old friend from The Pink Pussycat. Even though it was early and the place was less than half full, all three men were busy. I expected that the customers who were here had started drinking early in the afternoon after getting their paychecks. Eddie hurried over with two pitchers of beer.

Ashley said, "Hey Eddie, guess who our newest dancer is? We're going to be working together for the next hour until she gets the hang of The Dollhouse."

Eddie said, "Glad you decided to join us, Tiffany. We need all the help we can get with The Pink Pussycat closed."

I said, "I can't believe we're all here working for Carmen. What happened to Tony?"

He said, "Beats me. All I know is the customers want their beer. These pitchers are for table four. The guys are regulars and have been pounding down drinks since we opened at 2. Tiffany, be nice to them. They're always good for a fat tip."

Ashley grabbed one pitcher, and I got the second one. As we walked to the table, Ashley said, "These guys are in heavy construction, and they like to drink and party hard. I think we can sell them a lap dance or two. After we pour their beer, we are going to join them for a few minutes. Just sit on someone's lap and laugh at their jokes. Don't forget to smile."

I put on my best fake smile and asked Ashley, "Who's lap do I sit on?"

"Don't worry honey, they will make that decision for you."

Ashley introduced me when we got to the table, but it seemed all of them had been at The Pink Pussycat last Saturday and seen my degrading performance with Alberto and Carmen. As I leaned over to fill their mugs, I could feel four sets of eyes on my exposed breasts. I barely finished pouring two beers when one of the guys grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap. I squealed as his rough hand slid under my top and cupped my bare breast. That could have gotten him a stiff warning the first time he tried that at The Pink Pussycat. My cry brought forth a chorus of laughs. I leaned against his massive chest and forced a smile. I learned I was sitting on the crew chief's lap. They must have come straight from the construction site because I smelled a mixture of beer, tobacco, sweat, and concrete dust. I doubt his clothes had been washed in a week or two.

Ashley said, "Hey John, you need to get better acquainted with Tiffany. You should have her give you a lap dance. I'm sure you know, she's the best in town."

John grunted, and his friends egged him on. He slid forward in his chair while I spun around and wrapped my legs around his waist. The DJ was playing a slow number for a very naked blond dancer on the stage. I put my hands on the big guy's shoulders and ground my hips against his crotch. I doubt he could feel much through his Carhartt work pants, but it seemed he was happy enough exploring my body with his hands. One of his calloused hands found my nipple and rolled it between his fingertips. His other hand slipped along the outside of my leg and plunged through the leg hole. His rough fingers kneaded my ass. God, I missed my yoga pants. I didn't even have panties to shield me from his prying fingers.

I tried to keep him from invading further, but he effortlessly lifted me up and crammed a massive finger against my pussy. I squirmed and tried to escape the probing digit as it slid up and down my slit. I breathed a brief sigh of relief when he pulled his hand out of my shorts. John smiled at me and shoved his middle finger in his mouth. I forced a smile as he sucked his finger. He pulled his finger from his mouth and grinned. He removed his hand from my breast and grabbed the back of my neck. He pulled my mouth to his lips, and he shoved his tongue into my mouth. I nearly gagged on the sour taste of cigarettes and beer.

The big crew chief slipped his hand down the back of my shorts again and pressed his wet finger against my vagina. He swallowed my scream as he worked his rough finger into my vagina. My squirming only helped him drive his finger deeper into my warm wet core. Once he had buried his fat finger to the hilt, he started pressing his thumb against my anus. I pushed against his chest to escape, but I might as well have been shoving against the Grand Canyon Dam. I was yammering by the time his thumb popped into my ass. He fingered me while he drained half of his beer. I thought he was finished when his wet finger slipped from my pussy, but he jammed two fingers back in its place. My shriek never escaped his mouth that was wrapped around my lips.

He had me in a bowling ball grip as he worked his fingers in and out of my body. Fortunately, my vagina was still wet from Alberto fucking me with his glass penis. Soon John's fingers were thrusting rapidly, and I was now fighting against my building orgasm.

At some point, he let go of my neck. He played with my breasts for a few moments with his free hand before shoving his massive paw down the front of my shorts. I felt rather than heard the elastic on my shorts snap. I moaned when his fingers found my clit. I leaned my head on his chest as he strummed his fingertips across the sensitive nub. He grasped my clit between his fingers and shook it until I orgasmed hard. My yelps had drawn the attention of the surrounding tables, and my moan when I came drew cheers.

John said, "I love responsive women. Tiffany, me and the boys are going to have to get you into a party room after your last set. I'm going to love watching you cum on my cock."

My eyes were glazed over, and I was panting hard. Ashley shook me and said, "Come on, Tiffany. We have more tables to cover."

I stood up on shaky legs. I pulled my top down to cover a sweaty breast that John had left exposed. I couldn't repair the broken elastic in my shorts, and the skimpy garment was riding so low on my hips everyone could see the top of the triangle of red pubic hair peeking out above the ruined waste band. My bottoms would have fallen off except for the swell of my ass. I twisted the waist, so they were hanging off one hip. The semitransparent shorts were wet and clinging to my pussy lips. Crap! Carmen said the cheap baby doll outfit had to last a week, and the first customer had sprung the waistband.

John reached out and stuffed a hundred dollar bill into the top of my shorts.

"See you later."

I remembered to smile and said, "Anytime."

Ashley led me back to the bar. She removed a couple of twenties from her shorts and put them in a large jar behind the bar. She grabbed my hundred and added it as well.

Ashley said, "Nice work, Tiffany. We all share the tips after Carmen takes his cut."

My encounter with the crew chief had left me feeling agitated. I felt feverish and thought I might faint. I leaned against the bar and clung to the only solid looking thing in the room for support. Bright reflections from a rotating mirror ball were dancing across the walls and making it feel like the room was spinning.

"God, I'm thirsty. I'd die for a cold glass of water."

Ashley waved to Eddie and asked for a bottle of water. I gulped it down so fast, the bartender handed me a second bottle. I pressed the cold plastic to my face and moaned. My friend cupped my chin and stared into my eyes.

"Jesus, Tiffany, you're burning up, and your pupils are as big as dinner plates. Did that asshole, Carmen, give you something?"

I stared back into her worried face and tried to think about what had gone on in Carmen's office. I shuddered as I remembered Alberto assaulting me with a glass replica of his penis. It was hard to remember anything else from my so-called job interview, but finally, it came to me.

"Carmen gave me a bottle of water from his frig. He opened it for me while I watched him. I didn't take anything else. I'm sure he didn't drug me."

Ashley's hand caressed my face, and I leaned into her loving touch. Her eyes sparkled as the reflections from the mirror ball flowed over her concerned face.

"Oh, God, Tiffany, I should have warned you. The fat bastard keeps bottles of drugged water in his frig to help new dancers 'harmonize' with the spirit of The Dollhouse. He's really good at pretending to open a fresh bottle. Usually, the water contains a combination of Ecstasy and speed. Girl, look at me. Is everything bright and shiny looking? Do you feel like you love everyone? Do you feel full of energy and confidence?"

I wrapped my arms around my best friend forever and pressed my sweaty body against hers. I could feel her generous breasts mashed against mine. Her hard nipples danced with my burning buds. I kissed her lips and ignored the catcalls. Her lithe body was so hot it felt like it was burning my flesh. Otherwise, I would have clung to her forever.

Ashley said, "Girlfriend, I think you just answered my question. You're definitely rolling on Ecstasy. Make sure you drink lots of cold water. Take it easy, pole dancing. If you overexert yourself, you can get heatstroke. Try to control the feeling that you love everyone and want them to touch you. Otherwise, you might do something you regret tomorrow."

I had just finished the second bottle of water just as Eddie brought over a pitcher of beer. He pointed to a table with four guys, and Ashley followed me over. The men were surprisingly well behaved for The Dollhouse. Other than a quick grope of my butt and a tug on my nipple as I sat down the pitcher, the men were angels. They were too sober and too tight with their paycheck to entice any of them into a lap dance. After giving it our best shot, we retreated back to the bar with a lousy two dollar tip.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers