Cursed Ch. 08

Story Info
The Party Room.
9.7k words
4.72
17.6k
17

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

Cursed: Chapter 8

The Party Room

CONTENT WARNING: This dark story is pure fantasy. Be warned. It contains strong Non-Consent / Reluctance content.

All characters depicted in sexual scenes or referred to in a sexual context are over 18.

***

Tiffany

The Dollhouse was finally quiet after a rowdy Friday night. All the customers were gone, and the girls had quickly followed after thanking me for the best night for tips that they had ever seen. Even my best friend, Ashley, had gone home to her kids. She had left me lying naked on a bench in the women's changing room after she had driven my jittery body to a series of increasingly intense orgasms.

On her way out, Ashley had smiled at me. "My God, Tiffany, I can't believe how much you've changed in a week. You've become insatiable. I'm sorry to leave you in this state of arousal, but Alberto should come for you soon. Love you."

She left me with my wet ass resting in a puddle of my pussy juices on a hard wooden bench. Thanks to an overdose of sex, ecstasy, and amphetamines, my head was buzzing, and my body was trembling. I began touching the tender places on my body to rub away the soreness. I closed my eyes and thought about all the hungry mouths that had suckled on my breasts. So many hands had mauled them and pulled or twisted my nipples. My fingers gently caressed my breasts. I also gave my pussy and ass the attention they demanded after being penetrated repeatedly by fingers, beer bottles, and hard cocks. I should have been traumatized enough to swear off sex forever. Instead, I whimpered with need.

After what I'd been through on my first night at The Dollhouse as Carmen's newest Doll, I just wanted to go home and sleep off the massive amounts of drugs I had been tricked into taking. Instead, I had to wait for Carmen to give me the money I had earned for my first night as one of his Dolls.

I would have loved a short nap, but the amphetamines boiling in my brain would make that impossible for hours. Fortunately, the ecstasy that had been mixed with the speed had mellowed me out. The effect of the massive quantities of the 'love' drug on my usual conservative nature had been an explosion of lust. I'd had more sex tonight than in all the rest of my life. I had been raised to be a good girl, and the fact that I had enjoyed my sinful experiences left my head in turmoil. I needed to reevaluate my life.

I had always felt cheated by my fiance, who had dumped me seven years ago when he learned I was pregnant. He had been the first love of my life, but now I knew he had been a terrible lover. He had never lasted more than a minute, but I was too naïve and in love to realize that I deserved an orgasm too. After he left, I was celibate for seven long years and had devoted myself to raising my beautiful daughter, Amber. She was the only good thing to come out of the one-sided relationship.

Last weekend, I had given in to Tony's requests to show some skin while pole dancing. I'd had no choice if I wanted to save my daughter from a drug-resistant infection. There was no way to pay for the expensive medications without stripping. I was embarrassed at first but was surprised to realize I enjoyed the effect my naked body had on men. I even found pleasure in sex for the first time in my life when my boss seduced me after my first night as a stripper. Was I a bad woman for enjoying sex?

Tonight's climax had been Carmen auctioning off the bottoms of my baby doll pajamas. The winner had been a stocky construction chief named John. He had bent me over and tied my hands to the stripper pole. John had earned a new nickname when he pulled out his massive erection. Big John had taken me long and hard in front of a wildly enthusiastic audience. At first, I had been horrified at being fucked on stage, but when his hard cock and nimble fingers drove me to the first of several orgasms, I began to respond with intense passion.

Thinking about Big John's rampaging cock got me aroused. I rubbed my sex harder, but it wasn't enough. I reached into my sports bag under the bench and. My hairbrush had a long fat curved plastic handle that was perfect. I glanced at it and wondered if it were too big around.

I put my concern aside and wet the handle in my engorged slit. The rounded tip easily slid inside my vagina. I held the brush with two hands and worked it around in my pussy. I panted as I slowly ground it deeper. When I came to the broadest part of the handle, I ran into trouble. It was fatter than Big John's monstrous cock.

I used both hands to apply pressure to the end of the brush. My body began quivering with the strain. I gritted my teeth and pressed harder. My body formed a bow with my back arched from my shoulders to my heels. I screamed when the bulbous middle part popped past the tight opening to my horny vagina. I'd never felt so stuffed. I never worried about how I would get it out.

The best part was that the rounded tip of the curved handle pressed against my G-spot. When I frigged my pussy with the hairbrush, the end slid across the sensitive spot and drove me crazy. I held the bristles with one hand and thrust the tip in deep. My other hand rubbed my clit vigorously. I screamed as I came hard, again and again.

Alberto burst into the changing room without knocking and broke into laughter.

"It seems our pretty little whore can't get enough. You'd better save some for tomorrow night."

Carmen's assistant knocked my hands aside and ripped the hairbrush out of my orgasming vagina. Despite everything I had gone through tonight, my hands instinctively covered my breasts and shaved pussy. It hardly mattered that I knew the asshole had no use for women other than as merchandise to sell to the highest bidder.

Alberto laughed at my attempt at modesty. "Carmen wants to see you now. He has a big fat envelope for you."

I reached for my new Japanese silk robe and clutched it to my bare breasts.

"Can I have a minute to dress?"

Alberto ran his eyes up and down my body and smirked. He'd made his dislike of women clear more than once tonight. For some reason, he treated me worse than any of Carmen's other Dolls.

"Nah, it's just Carmen. The club is empty. You look ok just the way you are, and you don't want to keep the boss waiting."

"Just Carmen? Surely, you didn't forget what happened last Saturday at The Pink Pussycat? After all, you were holding me while Carmen fingered me on the stage. I'm not up for a repeat performance."

Alberto laughed, "How is it that you're not aware Carmen also doesn't like women. He's not a big fan of men either unless they're young college boys.

"Then why did he finger fuck me in front of everyone in the Pink Pussycat?"

"Carmen just wanted to piss Tony off and let everyone know that his club offers more fun and fewer rules than The Pink Pussycat. He could care less about how you felt about it. You're just a piece of marketable flesh to him. Come on. Carmen hates to be kept waiting, especially by a dumb Doll."

I quickly slipped on the flowery silk kimono and tied the wide belt in a bow. Once again, I wished the sheer garment was a larger size. The sides barely overlapped in front, and the bottom ended a scant couple of inches below my ass cheeks. My pink areolas were visible as two more cherry blossoms decorating the gown.

My pole dancing shoes clicked on the hard floor as I hurried to keep up with Alberto. When I started to go to Carmen's office, Alberto grabbed my arm.

"Carmen's in back. He's checking the sound system in one of the private rooms. He has the envelope with your money. You must be special. Normally a new dancer has to wait a week for their first paycheck."

I shrugged and followed the big Italian. I should have known better, but my head was swimming in a sea of speed and ecstasy. I thought Alberto meant Carmen was in the Asian rooms where I had entertained the Japanese CEO. Instead, I was led past them to the private party rooms in the back.

Ashley had emphatically warned me to avoid these rooms. She had said if I found myself in one of them late at night, I would wish I was in hell instead. Women were broken in those rooms and were never the same afterward. I hung back, terrified of what lay ahead.

Alberto yelled, "For fuck sake. What now?"

"I'm finished for the night. I've had a long day, and I'm not going to do a private party."

"Carmen ordered me to take you to the Founders Club room. Look around. The club is closed. There's no one here except you, me, and Carmen. Fuck it. I've had enough of your whining like some pampered prima donna."

Alberto wrapped his burly hand around my neck and slammed my back against the wall. When I tried to pry his fingers loose, he grabbed my wrists and pulled them over my head. I struggled to stand on my tiptoes. I was afraid if he dislocated my shoulders, I wouldn't be able to pole dance for months.

Alberto hissed in my ear as my eyes filled with tears, " Carmen told you if you wanted to work for him, you must obey his every command. I was there when you signed the contract agreeing to his terms. He warned you what would happen if you disobeyed us. He said if you ever piss him off, he'd have me beat the crap out of you, and he would personally throw you out in the gutter."

Alberto's hand roughly slid from my neck down to my waist, parting the front of my robe as he went. When his hand reached the belt around my waist, he pulled the bottom edges of my flimsy robe apart, leaving a wide strip of bare flesh from my neck down to my exposed pussy. I should have been smarter, but I continued my futile effort to escape. He cursed me and dragged his thick fingers across my tender clit, through my moist slit, and pressed one fat finger against my vagina. I was still tender from being fucked first by the big college boy, then by the Japanese CEO, several beer bottles, and finally by the burly construction crew chief on the stage. I shrieked as he rammed his fat finger deep into my core. He twisted it around in my vagina as my body jerked in a futile effort to escape.

He continued his punishment as I sobbed. He shoved a second finger into my vagina, and he had me dancing on my toes. His rough thumb was scouring across my clit. I moaned as my body began to respond. Oh God, I was such a dirty slut that I even liked it rough.

"You don't need to worry about me if you behave. I keep my hands off the goods unless one of the ladies needs to be disciplined. As far as I'm concerned, you're nothing more than tits and a cunt to be sold to one customer after another.

"You'll be lucky if you last more than a dozen years. Carmen and I will be around long after you're gone. You may be the top dancer today, but soon enough, you'll be too old to strip. Then you'll be lucky if Carmen allows you on stage to fuck a dog. You may have thought he was joking, but he does own a stallion, and I've seen his horse service a disobedient woman in a party room. Now, are you going to obey? If you ever give me any more shit, I'll make sure you regret it for the rest of your life."

Alberto's fingers were opening me up like a flower warmed by the sun after an April rain. I felt a stream of my juices running down my shaking thighs. I whimpered as my hips began to thrust against his invading fingers. I felt an orgasm building as his fingers drove into my sex with constantly increasing force.

Damn the bastard! Why did he have to be so rough? He knew I was rolling hard on ecstasy and amphetamines and couldn't resist.

"Oh God, please, please, please ..."

I was lost and had no idea what I was begging for. All I knew was the pleasure I felt from Alberto's fingers. My body wanted release, but the bastard had no intention of providing one. His intimate probing was meant as a punishment. The bastard pulled his hand away from my sex just when I was on the verge of climaxing. I hung suspended from his hand wrapped around my wrists for a moment, my body twisting in search of his fingers while he laughed.

He spun me around to face the wall and pulled my arms behind my back. He dragged me to the party room door and shoved me against it. He pressed his knee between my thighs to keep me from falling. His hands found the collar of my robe, and he pulled it down, exposing my heaving breasts. Next, he pushed the sash around my waist up to the bottoms of my breasts. I felt cold air on my bare ass. The silk kimono was no longer a piece of clothing. It was merely a colorful accessory like a scarf wrapped around one's neck.

Alberto said, "Carmen may not like women, but he likes to inspect the merchandise so he'll know what to charge his customers. If you adjust your clothes in any way while you're in the party room, I'll tie you up and whip your ass. Understood?"

I was shaking from fear and utter exhaustion. The thought of being tied up by this sadistic fuck terrified me. It had only been a few hours since Alberto had raped me with a cold glass dildo. He had humiliated me in front of Carmen when I responded to his assault with one intense orgasm after another. I doubted Carmen would protect me from this monster this time. However, once I had my pay, I would be out the door and headed home to my daughter. I nodded my head to acknowledge his warning.

Alberto opened the door to the Founder's Club Room and dragged me inside. I screamed when I saw three burly men sitting around a card table with Carmen. I squirmed in the bastard's grasp with my bare ass pressed against the growing erection in his pants. The bastard was getting off on my terror. My pathetic struggle only caused the brute to laugh.

Four sets of eyes stared at my exposed flesh. With the colorful robe open wide down the front, my flowering sex with its delicate pink inner lips looked like a pretty cherry blossom had escaped from those on the silk kimono. The difference was that this flower was dripping nectar down my trembling thighs. My jiggling breasts were on display as two more swollen blossoms with hard pink buds.

Carmen looked at me and said, "Anne-Marie was supposed to take care of our weekly poker game. Unfortunately, she came down with the flu and had to go home early. Alberto reminded me you were still in the building, and I knew you would welcome the opportunity to earn a little extra. Often, the girl who attends to the guy's needs at our monthly poker games pulls in a couple of hundred dollars for the night."

"Carmen, I can't. It's been a long night, and I'm exhausted. Please, I have a sick child at home."

"Tiffany, sweetheart, when I gave you the job, I warned you about the consequences of disobeying me. I'm not asking you if you'll take care of my friends. I'm telling you. They're far too important for you to disappoint them."

My bare breasts shook as I squirmed in Alberto's firm grasp. My arousal was obvious to Carmen's well-dressed friends, and they smiled in anticipation of taking liberties with my trembling body.

Carmen said, "Alberto, take her pretty bathrobe and hang it up. We can't let it get ruined. Mr. Masahiro will want to see her wearing it for his next visit."

Carmen's assistant quickly stripped me. Ashley had warned me to avoid the party rooms, but I wondered how Carmen's friends could do anything more degrading than my boss auctioning me off to John, the burly construction crew chief so that he could fuck me on stage? How would they manage to find something more humiliating than kissing beer bottles with my pussy for tips? Still, I was drugged and naked except for my high heel shoes in a party room with three leering customers, and I was trembling with fear mixed with intense arousal.

Carmen barked, "Come here and assume the pose. I want to check your eyes."

I forced myself to walk over to the table and assume The Dollhouse pose. My fat Italian boss stood up and grabbed my chin. My body was trembling, and I could smell my fear.

"Bueno! Your pupils are almost as large as when John fucked you. I'll bet you're still as high as a kite. I'm sure you'll enjoy our party as much as my friends."

"Oh God, no. Please, I just want to rest. I just want to come down from these damn drugs and sleep in peace."

Carmen laughed. "Si, si, puttana. You'll come down. Don't trouble your pretty head. But for now, smile and enjoy yourself."

Carmen turned me around to face his guests and pulled me between his heavy widespread thighs. He used both of his chubby hands to pull my labia apart. The fat toad played with my clit while he introduced everyone by their first names.

"These are the most important men in Rivervale, and we gather once a month for a friendly game of poker. They all saw your performance last weekend at The Pink Pussycat, and they were thrilled when I told them that you were filling in for Anne-Marie tonight. I expect you to treat them like royalty. Their goodwill allows me to stay open."

Carmen turned me toward the man on his right, who looked big enough to have played guard in college football. "This is Michael, the District Attorney. The guy with the heavy 5 o'clock shadow is Greg, the mayor of Rivervale. This old curmudgeon to my left is Evan. He's the county judge. You don't want to get on his bad side. However, if you're nice to these guys, you'll never have to worry about getting busted for prostitution."

Each of the men greeted me with a knowing smirk as they were introduced.

Greg said, "Hey Carmen, looks like Tony disappearing from the Earth was an amazing stroke of good luck. It sure was good for your business. Now you've got all of his customers as well as his best dancer. How did that happen? Did you whack him?"

Carmen laughed, "Yeah, I had Alberto pump Tony and his friend, Frankie, full of lead and toss their corpses into the river. Fucking assholes had the nerve to throw me out of Tony's shitty club."

Everyone at the table laughed. I wasn't sure whacking Tony was beyond Carmen.

Carmen released my chin and swatted my bare ass. "Tiffany, everyone needs a drink to kick off the initiation of a new Doll in the Founder's Club. There's a full bar in the back. Please bring us a bottle of George Dickel and five glasses. Afterward, you can provide a little entertainment while we wait for the police chief."

The eyes of Carmen's guests followed my naked ass cheeks as I strutted over to the bar. There is no way to walk in high heels without wiggling your hips, and I never felt more naked in my life. Somehow being aroused and naked in the small party room felt more humiliating than everything I had endured at the hands of all the horny men in the club. I had to bend over to get the glasses from the bottom of the liquor cabinet and felt a breeze on my wet pussy.

I brought a tray to the table. Carmen poured a round of straight double shots, and I passed them to his distinguished guests. When I started to take the fifth glass to Alberto by the door, my boss put a hand on my arm to stop me.

"Poor Al doesn't drink anymore. The whiskey is for you, mia puttana carina."

"Thanks, Carmen, but I've had enough to drink tonight. I'd rather have a glass of ice water."

"Donnaccia! I'll tell you when you've had enough. If you're a buona bambina and join us in our toast, you can help yourself to as many bottles of water as you want. Now pick up the glass, puttana."

I didn't like how he laughed when he said I could have a bottle of water if I were a good girl. I was too high already and didn't need any more drugs. However, I didn't have a choice. I had to drink with his companions, so I picked up my whiskey glass.

Carmen held up his drink and said, "Salute! Here's to many long nights with pretty women."

Carmen's guests joined in the toast and drained their glasses. It took me several sips to make a dent in my drink. I'd lost track of all the saki, whiskey, and beer that I'd consumed tonight and wasn't even close to sober. I think the only reason I was still on my feet was the vast quantity of amphetamines, along with the ecstasy I'd been tricked into taking.

loerics
loerics
958 Followers