Curtains Not Quite Closed

Story Info
Home from work, I should have closed the curtains!
9.3k words
4.51
31.1k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,242 Followers

My world began to change when Steve had to work away during weekdays late in 2018. It was a case of 'needs must.' If he didn't accept the work at his satellite office then he would possibly have to be made redundant.

At first I enjoyed the freedom, not having to stick to a routine. Of course I still had my job, but I could work from home three days a week.

We'd been married seven years, and it was disappointing that we couldn't have kids, but again we'd come to terms with that. It meant that we could have a couple of decent foreign holidays a year, and we each had a car, although Steve's was a company one.

Up until Christmas all was fine, the weekday working had become a routine, Steve leaving on a Sunday evening, returning on Friday afternoons, and him living in a reasonable hotel during the week.

Then in January it all seemed to become a bit of a chore. I wasn't sure what prompted my change of behaviour, but certainly Mr Atkins, who lived opposite, had something to do with it.

Both Steve and I knew him quite well, he was mid fifties and his wife had passed away soon after we moved in. He was retired and seemed to fill his retirement with gardening, photography, and going to the pub. We always chatted, and even occasionally had a cup of tea or coffee in each other's garden. The afternoon in January must have made his day!

Since I'd been on my own I'd got used to being relaxed in the house with the way I dressed, or didn't dress! That particular winter's afternoon I'd been cleaning the cupboard under the stairs and as a result I got very dusty. I decided to shower and when I went into the en suite bathroom in our bedroom it was a typical dull afternoon. By the time I came out it was dark and I'd forgotten to pull the bedroom curtains. I casually went over to close them not really thinking that the light behind me showed my naked silhouette.

I did in fact wrap the towel around me as I reached up to tug each curtain. It was then that I looked across the road and saw David Atkins slink back into his bedroom, away from the window where he'd obviously been watching me.

As I pulled the second curtain into place, I found myself chuckling, wondering how much he'd seen, and I surprised myself by feeling quite excited.

I sat back down on the bed and wrapped the towel in a turban around my wet hair. Mr Atkin's effect on me was unexpected. I'd not had sex with Steve for two weeks, and as I sat there naked my pussy seemed to remind me of that. Unusually my hand went between my thighs and my finger tips slipped easily inside as I found myself quite moist. With a sigh I fell backwards across the bed and began to play. Instead of fantasising about Steve, I found myself thinking of David Atkins, and wondered if he was masturbating at this very moment.

I was shocked as the imagery aroused me. So much so that I found myself cumming in a very short time. I heard myself gasping out loud, my body was shaking and my pussy seemed to explode. I'd not had an orgasm like that for ages, and as I came down the guilt descended upon me.

I shut the whole thing out of my mind and got dressed and was soon drying my hair. My thoughts kept going back to it though, throughout the evening, but it wasn't until next morning, when I went out to my car, that it hit home.

"Hi Lynne," David Atkins shouted across the road.

Did I imagine a certain glee in his voice?

"How's Steve, is it strange without him?"

The question seemed to suggest an innuendo.

"Yes it is a bit, but I'm ok, I wish it would warm up a bit," then cutting the conversation short I said, "I must go or I'll be late."

As I got into the car, his final remark seemed to suggest he was provoking a reaction.

"Yes, I wish it would, just wrap up well."

I smiled, but the whole business of me 'flashing' him didn't go away.

That evening, when I got home, I felt like a naughty school girl. Stuck in traffic I'd felt strangely aroused wondering if I should give David Atkins another treat. It was made worse by the fact that he pulled up outside his house at the same time as me.

It was dark, and even colder, but we waved to each other as we both went indoors. I went to close my lounge curtains straightaway, and saw his bedroom lights switch on. He'd immediately gone upstairs, and I saw him pull his curtains together, but leave a small gap of about six inches between them. It was that which seemed to pump Adrenalin into my veins.

It was like I'd become a different person, I found myself climbing the stairs and entering my bedroom, I turned on the bedside lamp, and placed myself back from the window so that no one else on the street could have any line of vision towards me.

My heart was beating out of my chest, as I slipped off my shoes. Deliberately, very slowly, I unbuttoned my blouse, I slipped it off my shoulders and threw it onto the bed. As I unzipped the side of my skirt, I wondered if the curtains opposite moved slightly. I couldn't tell, but as my skirt dropped to the floor revealing me now in bra, panties, and hold up stockings, I could definitely see his face in the gap.

The buzz it gave me was like the thrill of leaping off a very high diving board.

I wondered if I was making him hard, as I reached behind me to unclasp my bra. As I let it drop, my breasts swung free, and briefly I cupped them, and squeezed the nipples.

"Oh my god," I heard myself whisper, "go on."

I slowly put my thumbs inside the top of my panties, and slid them down over my thighs, revealing my pussy, which had a thin coating of down. I hadn't shaved for a few days. I stepped out of them, and as one last daring act, I walked to the window, reached my arms out, exposing everything, and pulled both curtains together.

Impulsively, I flung myself on the bed, and thrust my fingers into my pussy which was by now very, very moist.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," I almost screamed it, as I came within just a few minutes. Rolling onto my side with my fingers clutched between my thighs, I groaned a long, loud, thrilling gasp of satisfaction. And then the guilt returned.

But this time it dissipated very quickly, I felt strangely liberated. I did wonder how I might face David Atkins, but once I'd showered, and relaxed over my evening meal, I knew that I had to do something about my new lifestyle being on my own during the week.

Next day was a working from home day, so it gave me a choice of hours when I worked. I didn't venture out, not making any opportunity for David to intercept me. In the cold light of day, I wondered if I'd gone too far, but at the same time the thrill came back.

I worked all morning before taking a two hour lunch break, when I went online to message a few friends. One of them, Julie, was a friend from the next road, and had recently divorced. She'd just embarked on a fling with a married man, and I was anxious to know how it was going.

Imagine my surprise when she messaged back that he was 'gone' and that she was now about to meet yet another married guy that she'd been chatting to in an online chat room.

I scolded her jokingly, however she invited herself round that evening to catch up, and tell me about her 'adventures' as she called them. It proved to be an evening where Julie encouraged me to have my own adventures.

"I never thought I'd get fucked in the station car park."

I was dissolved in laughter as Julie described the married guy and how they'd had sex in the back of his car.

"But didn't anyone see you?"

"No," she answered casually," the windows were all steamed up!"

The laughter continued and the alcohol somehow loosened my tongue. I ended up relating my tale of flashing David across the road.

She immediately jumped up, and briefly lifting her skirt in front of the lounge window, bent over, showing her knickers.

"Stop it, for goodness sake, everyone in the road will see!" I was giggling so much.

We sat down and poured more wine, and Julie got out her phone to show me the websites and chat rooms she went on to meet some of these guys. When she showed me her 'profile' on one of the sites I absolutely collapsed with laughter.

"For fucks sake Julie, you must get guys queuing up, that photo must have been taken ten years ago!"

"A bit of artistic licence," she replied giggling, "it's my tits they like and they haven't changed that much!"

There was more giggling, and yet more wine, and then a serious question.

"You and Steve, so it's not going well... this working away?"

It all poured out and inevitably, Julie being Julie, suggested I ought to get 'laid.'

I dismissed it, saying I'd never been unfaithful, but to my dismay the seed was sown.

I went to bed and masturbated yet again, even with all the alcohol I wondered why I needed to do it so much.

Next morning was a work day and I couldn't avoid David Atkins. He must have waited until he saw me walk to the car, and came straight outside to wave at me.

"Hiya Lynne, you're looking good today."

It was his clumsy attempt to flatter me in some way, but he was obviously signalling his 'knowledge' of seeing me in my bedroom. He followed it up with, "These dark nights keep everyone indoors, be glad when we can see each other properly, apart from just saying 'hello' when we come home."

I nodded and smiled, "Yes, but at least we can look out for each other."

I surprised myself with the innuendo and it made my heart race a bit, before I waved and drove off.

The day was really busy, but as soon as I hit the traffic my mind returned to my undressing in front the window. I felt myself getting aroused, and as I sat looking at the rows of cars I actually said out loud, "What the hell's wrong with you?"

That evening as soon as I pulled up outside my house it became a re-run. I went indoors and looked out of the lounge window this time to see David clearly standing in front of his bedroom window. He saw me and waved, and I instinctively returned the wave. The scene was set and the stakes looked like being raised.

My heart was beating rapidly again as I climbed the stairs. Once inside my bedroom I turned on both table lamps and a reading lamp, illuminating the whole room so that I wasn't going to just be in silhouette.

I could see David still standing at the window, lit up by the street light, and I was waiting for him to pull his curtains together, but instead he too turned on some lower lighting.

"Fuck," I muttered, "should I do this?" My thought process was overtaken by the thrill of it all.

I positioned myself like before, only in view to David. But I was still waiting for him to be more discreet. Eventually he stepped back a bit.

I took a deep breath and slipped off my heels. I had on a knitted top so I tugged it upwards and pulled it over my head. It revealed my latest bra that uplifted my breasts into an impressive cleavage. I could see more clearly David's reaction, and I froze and almost abandoned what I was doing as I saw him unzip his trousers.

"Fuck," it seemed that's all I could say as he pulled his cock out through his flies.

I was shaking as I slipped off my skirt, and watched him as his hand massaged his cock. Even from a distance I could see it grow, and I was simultaneously holding my breath and trying to calm my thumping heart.

By the time I let my bra drop to the floor, David's cock was fully erect, and it was big, that was very clear.

When I slipped my panties down David was masturbating rhythmically, slightly bent at the waist.

I was totally naked and should have disappeared out of view at that point, but something dared me to go further. I moved my feet apart and pointedly moved my hand to my pussy and slipped the tips of two fingers inside.

Crazily we were both masturbating in clear view of each other.

David's hand increased its speed of movement and mesmerised, I saw him cum. Spunk shot from the end of his cock and I could see his face freeze. By the time he'd finished cumming I'd disappeared into my en-suite and found myself half bending over the sink, gasping, as my fingers brought myself off.

"Jesus!" I sank down onto the loo, recovering and thinking that I'd become some sort of pervy woman.

There was no logic to what I'd just done, and now David clearly had some sort of secret connection with me. Suddenly I was apprehensive where this was going to go.

Next day was Friday and Steve arrived home around 3pm. It was just getting dark and I saw him arrive through the window, but what made my heart go into my mouth was David talking to him from across the road. What an earth was he saying? I couldn't believe he'd let on about the couple of episodes we'd had.

"Hi darling," Steve entered the front door carrying his case, "I'm knackered, the traffic was horrendous."

I already had the kettle boiling and as I went into the kitchen I kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm glad David's been keeping an eye out for you, I saw him outside and he told me that he always checked to see if you were home and the lights were on when they should be."

Steve didn't see me blush, but in a way I was relieved that no more was said.

"Yes, we've had a few words some mornings as I've gone to work, I think he's quite lonely."

"I was thinking that," Steve replied, "you ought to invite him over for coffee on one of your days off."

I went hot again as I could imagine what might happen. I quickly changed the subject and we chatted about Steve's week at work.

The weekend passed, with no sex. Steve fell asleep on the sofa and came to bed long after I'd snoozed off, then on Saturday, he stayed up to watch football on tv and I was long gone again in my world of dreams. By the time he'd driven off on Sunday afternoon my hormones were jangling.

I messaged Julie just to ask how her next 'date' had gone and was treated to an extended text describing luridly, the sex she'd had.

When I replied that my weekend had been barren, she reminded me of her website and our conversation.

Opening my laptop I took a deep breath. I thought, 'What the hell, I can always delete.'

Excitedly I clicked on 'Register,' after I'd opened a new email account.

I went through all of the profile boxes, being fairly honest all the way through about my physical appearance. When it came to a description of myself I kept it fairly brief and to the point, and the only parts that presented a problem were my status and a photograph.

I decided to classify myself as 'separated,' and I took a selfie of myself with sunglasses on and half looking away with my hair covering the side of my face. I was sure if anyone who knew me would probably guess who it was, but I was past caring.

The last box were parameters about who I wanted to meet, non smokers? ethnicity, age. I prompted for non smokers but left everything else open. Finally I took a very deep breath and pressed 'Submit.'

I sat wondering what I'd done. I'd just set out to commit adultery, to be unfaithful to Steve. I really believed I was becoming a different person. Even as I looked across the road I wondered if I ought to fuck David. How could I have such thoughts?

I put the lap top away and poured myself a large glass of wine. Julie texted me and I told her what I'd done. She phoned me immediately, excited by the prospect of a partner in crime. I was treated to an even more explicit description of her exploits, and she even added that if I wanted to use her house to have sex in then that was ok.

By the time we'd finished our phone call, I was on my second glass of wine and I nervously went online to sign into my account.

'67 messages.' I couldn't believe it. That was in just an hour and a quarter.

Tentatively I opened the first one. It shocked me as did the several that followed. Explicitly they were just asking for a 'fuck.' I quickly thought I must delete this and forget it, but then I opened one from 'Jack,' who looked to be reasonably normal and quite good looking. There was no suggestive comment in his message, just simply a desire to chat and 'see where it goes.' He too had a separated status, and so I wondered if that was like mine and slightly untrue.

I spent the next hour deleting the obnoxious ones and there were still twenty in my inbox by the time I poured my third glass. Even by the time I'd returned to my laptop the number had increased to twenty-five.

Trying to be analytical, I filtered them down to three and thought about messaging back. This was the moment of truth.

Then just at that moment Steve phoned. He could tell I'd been drinking and somehow the conversation turned into a full blown row. It ended with me just finishing the call abruptly. I was angry, angry that he didn't seem to care, angry that I needed some physical affection.

I pressed 'reply' and opened a conversation with Jack. He lived in a village some fifteen miles away and we exchanged messages and then we transferred to a messenger site. We chatted for more than hour and it seemed clear that he was in fact married. I got the usual 'we don't have sex anymore,' reply and I could honestly say that it was true for me too.

The crunch came when he asked to meet, a drink after work the next night, on Monday. Guiltily I agreed to meet him in a pub some way away from where both of us lived. When I closed the laptop my heart was beating rapidly, and strangely I felt elated.

I hurried to bed, it was late and I set the alarm for much earlier than usual. I found myself putting on my best lingerie, and carefully prepared my make up bag to take with me to work. It took all my self discipline to keep my mind on my job throughout the day.

At 6.30pm I pulled into the pub car park and made my way to the door, as I went to open it a voice behind me called out in the dark.

"Linda... Linda!" I'd forgotten I'd changed my name.

Jack was tall, and surprisingly as good looking as his profile photo.

"Hi... Jack?"

"Yes, actually it's Jake, I didn't want to give my proper name."

I laughed, "Mine's Lynne, same reason!"

For the next hour we chatted like old friends, speaking quietly at times, so as not to be overheard. I quickly realised he wasn't going to stop long, he had a wife at home. It made me feel a little uneasy, imagining Steve meeting another woman, then I remembered the row we'd had and how I'd not heard from him since.

When I saw him look at his watch I stated the obvious, "You've got to get back?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so," he muttered guiltily.

"I understand, I'm not judging,' this is all new to me, it's my first 'date."

Jake smiled, and he took my hand, "I'd love to see you again, but I'll understand if you don't want to."

"Let's take it one step at a time, I've enjoyed this evening."

As we stood up to go, he put his arm briefly around my waist, and I felt the frisson of excitement of another man's touch.

Outside, the car park was dark and my car was over the far end.

"Mine's over there," Jake pointed at a 4X4, a few cars down from my Peugeot.

We walked towards mine until we were a few yards from it. Jake had guided me around a few potholes in the tarmac with his hand in the small of my back.

"Thank you, for the drink," I half turned, "I'm not used to this, it feels like dating for the first time."

The kiss seemed a natural conclusion, I offered my cheek, but somehow it became my mouth. It lasted a few seconds, and unexpectedly I found myself closing my eyes. In the dark our lips parted, but our arms were still embracing. Willingly we kissed again, this time it left me slightly breathless.

"Do you want to come and sit in my car for a minute?"

I should have refused, my legs wobbling, I answered, "Ok, just for a minute."

The parking lights flashed and I climbed into the leather passenger seat. I kept thinking to myself, 'You're crazy.'

As Jake slammed his door the lights dimmed and he whispered, "would you like to kiss again?"

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,242 Followers