Curtains Not Quite Closed Pt. 02

Story Info
Temptations came from David, her neighbour, and friend Julie.
7.9k words
4.5
8.5k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,233 Followers

This is the 'follow on' to the story of Lynne and David Atkins, the older neighbour across the road. Lynne wasn't getting on with her husband Steve, and was finding herself distracted and being tempted to stray by friend Julie.

You should read the first part describing how she'd been watched undressing by David, and her descent into unfaithfulness because of her failing marriage.

************************************

When David messaged me asking, 'Would I like to talk?' I couldn't very well say no. He knew too much about my online profile, and I wasn't at all certain about how he viewed 'everything.' There was only one way.

'Come over for coffee tomorrow morning. I think we need to discuss things.'

The text didn't sound right, but in my confused state I sent it anyway. The reply was brief.

'I'll come over at ten thirty.'

I didn't sleep very well at all, however I got up, showered, and dressed in some jeans and a knitted top. I deliberately held back on the make up, and wore my hair with a scrunchie at the back.

When David rang the bell, I was shaking like mad, and he saw my nervousness straight away.

"Lynne, you silly girl, please... don't worry, I'm not going to grass you up!"

The vernacular phrase did calm me, although when he stepped inside the front door and hugged me briefly, I pulled away within a very few seconds.

"Oh god David, what a mess," I muttered. I led him into the kitchen, saying, "what must you think of me?"

He actually chuckled, "It seems we both have a few secrets Lynne, but like I said, I won't let Steve know anything. You can tell me all about all your troubles."

The fact that we'd been watching each other voyeuristically seemed to get forgotten as I made the coffee and tried to explain my online persona, I kept thinking 'do I trust him?' but I carried on.

I put the coffees on the breakfast bar, and sat opposite him on one of the stools. The atmosphere felt really awkward.

"Can I really trust you David? I'm so mixed up, I've slipped into this whole thing because Steve's been working away."

"No you haven't, it's not just that, I can tell, I've been there in the past, exactly like you, I do know."

I looked at him, suddenly realising that he may actually understand! He saw my quizzical look and continued.

"Marriages have ups and downs, you're on a downer at the moment, and Steve working away has made it come to a head."

I looked down into my coffee mug, "My friend Julie encouraged me, and I did it as a bit of a dare."

"Yes, you're saying that as an excuse. Have you actually met anyone, you know, done anything?"

I was surprised at my own reaction, I burst into tears, sobbing uncontrollably. David got off his stool, came round to put his arm around my shoulder. He felt a bit like my dad when I was younger, and I'd done something wrong, and I was being sorry for it.

"Go on, let it all out... there... there," he spoke quietly as he patted my back.

I stood up too, pressing my face into his chest with my tears soaking into his shirt.

My muffled voice was halting, "Oh David, yes, I did sleep with someone."

David held me closer, and kissed the top of my head, rubbing my shoulder sympathetically.

"Lynne, just take a breath, it's not the end of the world. I did something similar when June was alive, you'll feel guilty, but it will pass."

I raised my head, red eyed, and looked at David as he leaned forward and kissed my forehead softly.

"Shhhhsh, now just relax."

It was then that I think we both realised the way in which we were holding each other. I was so tempted to kiss him, but at that moment it didn't seem right. I could feel his body pressing against me, comforting, strong, not like a much older man.

"You're a beautiful lady," David said quietly.

"I'm not that much of a lady, apparently," I replied, still clutching onto him.

"You are, even after all our flirting."

It was the first reference to our 'liaisons' in the darkness between our two houses.

"And I'd better let go of you now, or I'll be tempted, I only came for coffee."

He relaxed his arms, however I still gripped his shoulders, imperceptibly I thought I felt a hardness up against my jeans, but he held me away from himself so I wasn't really sure. It felt inappropriate to even contemplate. Even that brought guilt at how I could possibly consider it. The very fact that David had alluded to it confused me yet again.

"Thank you," I replied, not knowing if that was a correct response.

I stepped back reaching for the box of tissues, "Finish your coffee David please."

He retreated back to his stool and I excused myself to go and freshen up my face with some cold water. When I returned David was standing at the sink looking out into the garden.

"Spring's on its way, lighter mornings and evenings."

Whether he was just making conversation, or whether he realised quite what he'd said, I was thinking of the bedroom lights and the partly open curtains.

"So when you messaged me you knew it was me?" he asked.

"Yes, from the photo, I was surprised you didn't realise earlier that it was me. I was being daring, especially after ....you know.... Us!"

"You mean the open curtains?"

I was blushing bright red, "Yes.... those evenings...I'm afraid I'd had a lot to drink."

"Well I was afraid you'd tell Steve... or even the police."

David turned to face me, and I could see that there was a distinct bulge in his trousers. I looked away before he might catch me staring, and I sat back on my stool.

"The chances are I'd be labelled a pervert!" he said jokingly.

I giggled, and David smiled, "Thank god you're cheering up, maybe I should send you another wink later on!"

My heart did take a lift, and inexplicably I flirted back.

"Well you seem a better catch than most of them on there, mind you I can't compete with your blonde."

Immediately he knew I'd seen her visit.

"Oh my god, you saw her, Lottie from Birmingham, goodness knows why I ended up with her. I won't tell you the gory details, but shall we say she had peculiar tastes!"

"Go on, go on, do tell," I demanded, excited by what might have happened, "I did catch a glimpse of her. You should really pull your curtains together."

"I'm not telling you, but shall we say I've never gone for piercings."

I burst out laughing just as the door bell rang. I looked out of the window and it was Julie. I warned David before I let her in.

"It's my friend Julie, watch out, she's a man eater."

"It's ok," then hesitantly, "I've only got eyes for you," he chuckled.

I just caught David's wink as I went to open the door, it was a signal that I knew had ratcheted up the level between us.

"Come on in Julie, I've got someone here, David from across the road."

There was a moments silence while David might have only imagined the gestures and facial expressions that passed between Julie and I in the hallway.

"Hello." David stood up, "One of Lynne's friends, I think I've seen you visiting before."

"Hi there, hmmmmm.... you've obviously been looking out from your window too much!"

Julie knew exactly what she was saying, and David blushed immediately.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude."

Julie laughed. She had on a particularly revealing t-shirt showing her cleavage, and as she apologised she squeezed David's arm, leaning in towards him to give him a view of it and a good whiff of her perfume.

"Stop it Julie, I know what you're doing!"

David boldly said, "So you're the friend who's got Lynne into trouble?"

His best defence was attack, "I think I might have seen you online too?"

It was Julie's turn to feel embarrassed.

"Lynne, I think we need to raise our age range search, if David is anything to go by, I'm looking at the wrong men!"

"Julie!... I told you, stop it!"

Feeling outnumbered David said. "I'd better go, leave you two to it, I'm glad you're feeling better Lynne, if you need to talk more you know where I am."

Leaving, he nodded to Julie.

"Bye David," she said, "if I need to talk can I know where you are?"

"Go David, go before she eats you," I shouted, hustling him towards the front door. As I opened it he leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek.

"I mean it," he added and was gone.

"You're so bloody obvious, I can't trust you at all!" I giggled as I got back into the kitchen.

"He's cool, I reckon he'd be good in bed!" Julie was trying to make me jealous and continued, "you gonna fuck him? If you won't, I will."

I gave up arguing, and stuck the kettle back on, it was clear that Julie had come round for a reason.

"Ok, so tell me, you look as though you're bursting to tell me something," I asked.

Julie eyes lit up, "Lynne, I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing."

"What do you mean?" I could see her excited doubt.

"This guy, Chris, I've seen him on and off, anyway he wants a double date with a mate of his and his girlfriend."

I think I knew what was coming, but I was still surprised.

"Anyway, he wants to swap partners."

"Have you met his friend? Have you ever done that before?" I must have looked dubious.

She laughed, "No never, but he's hot."

"When are you meeting?"

"Tonight!" she replied, she seemed so animated.

"Oh my god Julie, you're terrible, you must be careful."

"I'm ok, I'm not too nervous, but what about you, are you going online again?"

"Not tonight, I've got to speak to Steve, we've got to sort out our differences, it's impossible to just keep arguing all the time."

For a while Julie and I chatted on, discussing her date, and the possible outcomes, then before she left I got her to promise she'd text me afterwards to say that she was safe. After that I settled down to my daily chores, but was all the while wondering how my conversation with Steve would go.

It didn't go very well. When he phoned around eight 'o clock he was already drunk so I knew how it would pan out. It ended with me pressing 'End' and swearing out loud. With a sigh of exasperation I poured myself some wine and went online, at the same time thinking how envious I was of Julie for being single again.

I went straight to the dating website and my inbox was stuffed full of messages and winks. I scanned through a few, but got fed up with the ones who just wanted a screw. A few did appeal, but then I noticed David was online so just for a giggle I sent him a message.

'You'd better ask if they have any piercings?'

The reply came straight back.

'I'm thinking of getting one myself but I've too much hanging flesh!'

'YUK!' I replied.

Then he sent, 'Apologies that was gross. Hey, why don't you come over for a glass of wine?'

I wasn't expecting that, and I had nearly finished my second glass anyway.

'Better not, I've drunk too much anyway.'

'Then come for coffee, I promise to behave, and I'll close the curtains!'

I must have smiled to myself because I thought to hell with it, and sent a text back, 'Give me ten minutes.'

There!.. I was pissed off, a bit tipsy, and with thoughts of Steve shouting down the phone at me. I looked in the mirror, ran a brush through my hair, quickly applied a bit of lippy and went. Even as I crossed the road I wondered if I was doing the right thing given mine and David's history.

"Come on in, I'm glad you came, I've made coffee."

I stepped inside and followed David into the kitchen where he presented me with a mug of coffee.

"Sugar?"

When I declined he suggested we go and sit in the lounge. He looked very relaxed and sat opposite me in an armchair while I sat on the sofa.

"So your friend Julie is a flirty girl!"

David was smiling recalling the conversation that morning.

"I looked her up on the website, she's got some private photos so I'm guessing she's pretty broad minded?"

"God yes, I shudder sometimes, if I tell you something will you promise not to say anything?"

David sat up, all ears, "Of course I wouldn't, please tell!"

"Well, right at this moment she's in a foursome with a guy she knows, and another couple."

David raised his eyebrows, "Hmmmm... it doesn't surprise me, she seems quite adventurous. Have you ever done anything like that with Steve?"

I must have looked horrified, "God no, Steve's not like that, at least I don't think so. We've never discussed it, and that boat's sailed anyway."

David chuckled. "You think you know him? I'm one to talk, I was unfaithful to June a few times. I did in fact have a threesome a couple of times, but I won't go into that."

I blushed, and looked away, "I guess we all have secrets, if he knew about what's been going on with us he'd go bonkers."

"I hope you won't tell him, I don't want a black eye."

Suddenly we both realised we were discussing our mutual masturbation.

We sort of looked at each other in embarrassment until David broke the tension.

"Have you ever done anything like we did before? I mean sort of exhibitionism stuff?"

"NEVER!" I almost shouted it, "When I did that with you I was drunk, or feeling pissed off with Steve."

"Are you pissed off now? You're a bit drunk!"

The conversation was slipping into dangerous territory.

"Yes I am, but don't think I'm gonna strip off here!"

We both chuckled with a slight awkwardness, and then there was silence.

"You want something stronger?" David gestured towards my almost empty coffee mug.

"Fuck, I've already had a couple of large sauvignons," then apologising for swearing, hesitantly I replied, "go on then."

"Wine, or how about a very old cognac I've been keeping?"

It was the death knell when I nodded approval. The first sip of a very generous glass went straight to my head, and it really loosened my tongue.

"Tell me about your threesomes," I asked provocatively.

David sat back and took a large gulp of his brandy.

"The gory details?" he asked.

"Well tell me how it came about, who was it with?"

He was soon in full flow and I stuck my knees up underneath me on the sofa, sipping my drink.

"I had an affair with someone I met at work, her marriage was a bit shaky, and I didn't realise it, but she was having the affair with her husband's knowledge. It was sort of her attempt to save it."

I wanted to ask questions, but I decided to wait.

"Anyway after a few months I was introduced to him as her work colleague, not suspecting he actually knew what was going on. I was staggered when she finally suggested that we had a threesome."

The story excited me, it seemed feasible so I was anxious to know how it happened.

"I visited them one afternoon when their kids were at school. It seemed quite clinical and very awkward at first, until she invited both of us to 'cuddle' her in the middle of the lounge. We were both kissing her and exploring her body outside her clothes until she got fed up waiting and asked us to undress her. We both took it in turns to fuck her on the lounge floor."

"Jesus, was that the only time?"

"No, the affair lasted a couple of years, and we did it it probably on five or six occasions, then they moved away."

The story had turned me on a bit, and David saw me fidgeting.

"Another brandy?" he asked, as I stood up to go to the kitchen.

"No, I'm drunk, I need to drink some water."

Just as I took one step, my legs gave way and David jumped up, catching me before I reached the floor.

"Oh god I'm sorry, I must go home, I didn't mean to get like this."

David had his hands under my armpits and was hauling me back to my feet when I was aware of one of his hands gripping my breast.

"Sorry... sorry!" he was trying to get me standing, and I was a crazy mess. Finally I slumped back onto the sofa, my skirt riding up showing all my thighs, before I pulled it back down. I knew he must have seen my panties.

"Oh don't, it's my stupid fault, you've been the perfect gentleman, I'm surprised you haven't leapt on me."

"Lynne, if I had would you have objected?"

The fact that I hesitated told a story before I was even able to make a joke of it.

"I might have fought you off, but who knows!"

"Hmmmmm, I think we'd better get you home before we get too deep into this... c'mon."

David took both hands this time, and hauled me up to my feet.

"Got your phone, your bag? Let's get you back across the road."

Putting his arm around me, he made sure he'd got his keys, and took me back home. As I clung to him he fumbled in my bag and got my keys out, opening my front door and almost carrying me inside. Taking me into the lounge he asked, "Now you gonna be ok?"

He was still supporting me while I was clinging onto his shoulders, and I was saying slurringly, "Yes... thank you David," and clumsily kissing him on the lips.

It didn't last long, so when he said, "Don't be silly," I kissed him again, this time hooking my arms around his neck, and poking my tongue between his teeth.

I tried to make it last, pushing my whole body up against him.

"Now come on Lynne, as much as you really tempt me, you'd regret it in the morning. You're a sexy woman, and we've messed about haven't we, but it's not the right thing to do in your state."

Taking my wrists he let me down onto the sofa and left. I must have fallen asleep for an hour before I woke up in a daze, went to the kitchen for some water and staggered to bed. Lying there naked I looked at my phone and saw the text from Julie.

'Home safe. It was amazing. Talk tomorrow.'

I felt quite jealous, I felt very horny. On impulse I texted David.

'Thank you for tonight David. A pity, it might have been the right thing to do!'

When I'd sent it, I wondered if he'd reply.

Moments later my phone pinged.

'You're drunk, you don't mean it. Sleep it off. It's 1am!'

I suddenly realised my heart was thumping and my pussy was moist.

My reply made me take a deep breath.

'Why don't you do the right thing now.'

It became a game of teasing, and it made me even wetter.

'Stop it Lynne.'

I replied, 'I don't want to. Look out of your window now.'

I turned on the bedside light, and swung myself unsteadily out of bed. Holding my phone I stood in front of the window. Sure enough I could see David in the darkness of his bedroom. I pressed 'Ring' on my phone.

"You're a crazy woman," were his first words, "the whole street can see you."

"I don't care, I want you... now."

I stepped forwards, even closer to the glass, "Don't you want me?"

He didn't reply, but I heard him groan quietly.

"I'm going down now to unlock the door, I'm waiting," and rang off.

I turned and stumbled downstairs, clutching the bannisters, and clicked the locking mechanism off. Then excitedly I hurried back up to bed and lay there, waiting. After several minutes there was no sign of David, and I wondered if he'd backed out. Then I heard the door lock click.

Covering myself with the duvet, the room was still lit by the bedside light. I heard the stairs creak, and then David's voice, "Can I come in?"

"Of course you can!" I replied in a whisper.

I peered with just my eyes and nose above the duvet, to see David, dressed in just shirt and trousers, looking somewhat frightened.

"You sure about this?" he whispered back, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

I looked up at him.

"I've sobered up, I want you."

He still looked petrified, so I slid one arm out sideways from under the duvet and placed it directly on his crotch, massaging his semi hard cock beneath his trousers.

He reached forward and pulled the duvet down below my chin and kissed me softly. Just a gentle kiss before sitting back upright. My fingers were making him harder, I could feel the definite shape and length of his cock.

He remained looking into my eyes, allowing me to squeeze and stroke before he pulled the duvet down to my waist. His eyes stared at my naked breasts and he leaned forward again to take one nipple between his lips.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,233 Followers