Curtis Woodman Ch. 03

Story Info
A spin-off from the Halo Two-Five Story.
19.7k words
4.89
29.7k
75
38

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,577 Followers

I did my best with an idea that came to me; it took these three chapters to get it out there. Thank you Hal1, you're a star. My thanks as always to those who stand behind me, so that I can take the blame. You all take time out of your lives to help me and for that I really appreciate it. To those of you about to read this, please enjoy. We did our best.

Please note. This is a story.

It came from my head and not from any history books. It's a story.

*******

"I fucked up the last time Curtis, I know I did, and every time I tried to correct that mistake, I went and made another. So, I'm asking for another go. The girls, hell the whole boat club have offered to look after Becky tonight. I want you to show me your scars and in return, I'll show you mine."

It was the first time I had seen her bite her lip, her cheeks went a slight pink color as well. Ruth's hand slowly came to my cheek and rested there. Her eyes seemed on the verge of panic.

"I can absolutely guarantee, I'm a consenting adult Curtis. Please give US a chance."

*******

Ruth came back almost twenty minutes later. Her beautiful face had an almost scarlet tinge to it. I stood from my seat and joined her as she was standing at the bottom of the steps on the cabin's floor, her arms out and her facial features telling me she most definitely needed a hug.

"God that was embarrassing, they all know what we're doing Curtis. The amount of 'good lucks and see you both for a late breakfasts' I got on the way back here."

I just hugged her a little tighter; she couldn't see me smile that way.

I even thought I was offering her a lifeline when I said. "If you want to leave this for another time?"

Her hands came to my chest and she pushed back. The panic came first, followed by a little anger, that I had even suggested it.

I held up my hands in surrender. "Ruth you had the look of the hunted on your face by the time you got back here. I was just giving you a way out."

Thankfully she listened to what I had just said, and a smile slowly came to her lips. I made her a coffee and we sat on the couch. Her hands went around the cup and her legs lifted off the floor and went onto the couch as her body slid sideways onto me, and my waiting arm went over her shoulder, while her head rested against me.

"Well, that's not happening. I've waited a long time for this and used up a lot of favors with the women folk around here as well. Not to mention it would take one heck of a crowbar to get Becky away from Sarah and Gil's boat tonight."

She took a sip of her coffee and continued. "You've also set a president: they promised to take her to her favorite drive-thru for breakfast as well."

She giggled for a moment. "I still don't know where she learned that fist-pump thing, but she used it when she heard us talking about the morning."

Her knuckles started to go white, and I figured that anxiety was setting in; it was time to take over since she had pulled us both this far. I held out my hand and gently took her cup from her. Other than a quick sip, she hadn't drunk any of it, so it was nothing more than a prop for her. It went on the table next to me before Ruth straightened up on the couch and watched as I sat my phone down and tapped it a couple of times. Soft music emanated from its speaker.

Then I turned and offered her my hand, she smiled and graciously accepted. We slowly shuffled around the room in each other's arms as I listened to the music, and Ruth had the side of her head resting snugly against my shoulder, doing the same. I gave her another moment and then stopped dancing, unclasped our hands, and took a step back. She watched but said nothing, so I lifted her blouse over her head. When her head appeared, she had the biggest smile I had ever seen on her.

Ruth watched as I dropped her blouse on the floor, then looked at me and said. "My turn."

Her hands instantly went to my t-shirt. I held my hands away and bent my knees a little. She lifted my shirt over my head and tossed it behind her. Her eyes were fun to watch; she took a moment to look at my chest, and I took a moment to watch as her chest just kept going up and down in that bra of hers.

Ruth's eyes were slowly becoming carnal, and her hands seemed to move of their own volition. My hand came out and my fingers went to her bra and grasp the part between both cups. I smiled and the devil in me made me pull her to me. Her hands came up and around my neck. We kissed. My hands found another mission as they went around her body and unsnapped the clasp holding her bra together.

Her lips parted from mine and she sucked in air before looking me directly in the eyes. "Their isn't a pretty way to say this Curtis. When I step back, take a good look because once my bra hits the floor so will your pants and my mouth will be around your cock. Please don't hold my head; I have a bite instinct that will get me, even with you, if you do that."

Her eyes shone just then, and her grin turned just a little evil. "Feel free to rest your hands on my shoulders if you start to feel faint while I'm down there though."

I'm sure the whole boat club heard me laugh right about then.

Ruth teased, she tormented, and then suddenly moved her hands to the back of my thighs and suddenly pulled. What was still on the outside slipped into her mouth and the bulbous head of my dick felt the tightness of her throat as she had all of me in her mouth.

It took every ounce of willpower I had left in me not to lose everything just then. I also made use of her offer and held onto her shoulders. Her throat seemed to do some sort of motion and my cock answered its call. That's when I emptied everything in me, down her throat. As the last pulse faded, her hands moved to the front of my legs and pushed. Ruth gasped for breath as her mouth cleared my cock. Saliva and cum dribbled from her mouth as large gulps of air were pulled into her body causing her chest to heave.

I looked down at her; she looked up at me with the biggest smile I had so far ever seen on her. The carnal part of my brain looked at her and fell in love with her even more. With her clothes on, she was my ideal woman. When she got naked, there was just no stopping her. I started to think that she knew what she wanted, and if you didn't keep up, she would find a real way of taking it from you.

That thought was confirmed when she said. "I love doing that, but one day I'm going to take it too far. You any good at mouth to mouth?"

My smile got bigger as I said. "Qualified medic; trained to take a bullet and stick my tongue as far down my partner's throat as she will allow me."

As I helped her up, all I heard was. "Well, that's good to know."

She went over my shoulder then, her hands beating the small of my back. "Great, I'm in love with a he-man that goes all gorilla on me and drags his woman by the hair to his bed and has his wicked way with her."

The only thing Ruth heard in reply was. "No, that's what's planned for tomorrow night."

She was still laughing as I gently placed her onto the bed. Instinctively her legs parted, and I knelt in the space between them. I looked, and then placed my palm over her sex; Ruth let out a slow moan and tried to push her mons tighter into my palm. When I looked at her face she just stared right back with exactly the same expression on her face as mine.

I felt I had to voice my thoughts first. "I love you. There will be times I won't be able to tell you that as often as I may want to, but I love you. You hold my heart Ruth, and I never thought I would have the opportunity of ever saying that to someone; but I'm saying it to you, because it's real."

My thumb pressed into the folds of her pussy lips and a louder moan escaped Ruth. Her hips came up and more of my thumb got soaked in her escaping juices.

"Since we're saying our vows early, then here goes." Ruth pulled air into her lungs and some escaped as another moan, causing her eyelids to flutter. "So many times, you have touched my heart. I fought against it in the beginning, but I've watched you with Becky and she is a great reader of people. We both know she owns us both, and over time I've come to love you with all my heart. I feel safe with you. I know I can share me with you and you're never going to judge or reject that person I had to hide from so many others. So, to echo something you just said to me, I return to you with so much feeling. I love you; you hold my heart Curtis."

My thumb left her clit and her eyes widened when I seemed to have taken her toy away. Both my hands went under her ass and held her hips as I both lifted and pulled her towards me, she gave out a little giggle until my mouth attached itself to her pussy. Her legs moved to my shoulders and she tried to pull even more of me into her.

Alternating between my tongue's travels between her pussy lips and her clit that quickly came out of hiding to join the party. Poor Ruth tried to hide her screams by pulling a pillow over her head. I managed to hide my smile while still drinking from the well that kept on giving. Ruth grabbed the pillow and launched it across the room.

"Fuck it, the whole boat club are going to hear me with what you're doing to me, so I just don't care anymore."

I crawled up to kneel by her hips. Her hand found my hardness and she hung on and I dove back in, she quickly moved her hand to hold onto my shoulder, as I sent her into her scream zone yet again. As she came down from that one, her hands pushed against me, forcing me to let her go and her sweat soaked body moved up the bed. I laid over her.

Her hands held my head, her eyes were on fire, and she said. "You're sleeping on the wet side, now fuck me."

I buried my tongue once again down her throat Her moan tried to get out and our tongues just meshed together. It wasn't a fight for supremacy, just Ruth tasting what was leaking out of her, and another moan forced itself out of her throat when she did.

Her hand once again wrapped itself around my cock and when our lips parted, she was panting. "Please Curtis, I've waited, God I've waited. But I need it and I need it now."

The head of my dick, via Ruth's hand was rubbing up and down her pussy lips, so I gently pushed forward. When her hand stopped any further movement, she quickly got it out of the way, and I slid all the way into her. Her eyes went up and seemed to disappear into her head. I worried about that until the smile replaced my concern and eased my worries.

As I rested her ass once again on the bed those breasts of hers seemed to want some attention. We had a cool day a few days ago and her braless tits showed me that her nipples sure can extend behind that t-shirt of hers when it's cool. I wanted to see how far they went with my lips wrapped around them.

My mouth descended on her right nipple, and I sucked it in like my life depended on it. The gasp, then the groan was only separated by Ruth placing her hands behind my head and forcing more of her breast into my wide-open mouth.

"Oh my God, I can see you're laying the groundwork, honey. Oh, we are going to have so much fun for the rest of our lives."

I learned that it's easier to just go with the flow; because at times like this, if you dare to stop what you're doing to answer her, then you just get the look: the one all us males know and dread. Besides, I was resigning myself to the fact that Ruth was a talker during sex, and to me, that had so many advantages.

I sucked on her breast, her nipple went rock hard and when I swirled my tongue around it, then it got wetter and harder. I also made sure I gently nibbled on it, on its way out as well. When the right nipple popped out of my lips, Ruth moved so the left one was now available for my attention and her vocal cords once again moaned to the rhythm of my tongue on her very erect nipple.

As I moved down her body, I counted and kissed every rib that came into view. I even had to go back and count again when I hit a sensitive spot and Ruth erupted into giggles. She would then adjust her position and her hands came into play when they ended up on my shoulders to push me further south. By the time I had finished with her navel, her arousal was so fresh that it was all my nostrils could pick up, so I knew she was ready for another round.

Her inner thighs were soaking, she was even laying on the damp part of the bed and just didn't care. My fingers went to her pussy lips and parted them. The deepest guttural moan I have ever heard came from the top part of the bed; my fingers felt it just before my face was covered in her orgasm. Something in my brain just snapped and I went after that liquid of life, like a starved man to a full meal.

Ruth screamed, she bucked and bounced around the bed, and all that did was feed more of her orgasm through her body, and her juices just kept flowing. In desperation, her heels dug into the bed and her hands went to my shoulders, both trying to force me away from her growing sensitive area. As her body came down one last time, my tongue went out and from her crinkled rose, through her pussy lips and over her hood, I gathered all that was offered and stored it.

When she was gasping for breath, I leant up and kissed her, sharing us in the process. Her hand went around my neck and pulled me closer to her and our tongues rested against each other.

After a moment, our lips parted, I adjusted my position, so I wasn't placing too much weight on her and ended up cuddled into her side, listening to her pant and wheeze and moan.

"You are one sick fuck, you know that, right?" Then through a fit of giggles, she added. "But you're my sick fuck and I loved it."

*******

When Ruth woke and gently eased herself away from me, she wrapped herself in a dressing gown, and put the kettle on to boil. Her first instinct was to make two coffees and rejoin Curtis in bed. The sun peeking over the clubhouse and the blue skies beyond, changed that thought. With her coffee now made, she went out, pulled a foldaway chair open and just sat listening to the sounds of ducks on the water. Even glimpsing a swan as it hustled its three young ones along the canal.

"I didn't expect to see you for another few hours."

Ruth almost dropped her cup; her meandering thoughts were pulled to the here and now by her friend. Sarah sat on the edge of the boat, cast a quick glance into the boat and smiled back at Ruth when she didn't see anyone below.

"Well?" Said Sarah.

Ruth went scarlet and hid behind the cup in her hands on the pretext of getting ready to take a sip. "A lady never tells."

A giggle was shared by them both. Sarah was close to twenty years older than Ruth, and yet both had become fast friends from the very day Ruth and Becky came to the boat club. The conversation between them dropped in volume from then on.

"I'm oozing allot of love at the moment, Sarah."

Sarah looked down between her friend's legs and let out a little giggle. Ruth rolled her eyes, leaned over and playfully slapped her friend.

"I speak four languages fluently and I'm stumbling over Basic English. I still struggle with innuendo."

Both friends giggled like schoolgirls.

Ruth finally paused, her eyes took on a faraway look, and she seemed to wince, before her features returned to normal. Sarah and Gil had been the only people that Ruth had trusted enough to share a glimpse into her life. It was only with Curtis's permission did she even include an abridged version of the attempted kidnapping back home in that conversation.

It was then that they both realized why Ruth had bought the boat club. Both Sarah and Gil had also watched from a polite distance as her now friend and her daughter then fell in love, not only with the loner who owned the Keyleigh Ortiz, but also the boat club.

"There have been a lot of 'what if's' just to get us here Sarah. From his friend's wife dying and his own insistence that he go to a funeral thousands of miles away, to those men attempting to kidnap Becky."

One hand left her cup and did a slow wide arc over the view of the boat club from both their positions on the boat, before she added. "To this."

Her pause made Sarah wonder if she was going to add to her statement, she didn't have to wait long.

"Curtis said something to me last night and I repeated it to him because I believe it, and I'm going to say the same to you because I've seen that same look between you and Gil. He holds my heart Sarah. I love him so much."

*******

I woke alone, quickly looked around and then rolled over to the edge of the bed and pulled my trousers on and then picked up my shirt on the way out. It wasn't until I stood at the bottom of the stairs to look up did my ears figure out those odd noises: Sarah and Ruth were in a best friend's hug and having a quiet cry between them. Thinking it wise to just take a quiet step back and make some noise by the coffee cups while getting myself a coffee.

They had parted by the time I took the three steps up, to join them.

They both seemed to watch me as I sat on the edge of the boat and said. "I know you've been married before, so do you want a big wedding or just a quiet and cozy one?"

Sarah placed her hands over her mouth, the squeal still managed to escape though. Ruth dropped her cup and launched herself at me. All those years of training were wasted at that moment. I had just managed to grab her before the momentum she was carrying sent us both over the side and into the canal. When we surfaced, we were lip locked.

After showers and dry clothes, I decided I should be more formal, so went down on one knee in front of Ruth, Becky, Sarah and Gil. Ruth followed me to the floor before saying yes. Being a guy, I learned quickly just to say 'yes dear' when it came to marriage ceremonies. Ruth wanted the boat club to be her venue, much to the delight of the ladies of the committee. The women spent time getting a license to hold the wedding there and it was perpetual motion from then on.

Freddy, my best man also told me that once Ruth decided on what I was to wear, dry clean it and lock it away and ready. The one question I had held off from asking had now come to claim space in my thoughts once again, so I asked Ruth in one of those few quiet moments if she wanted me in uniform?

With mischief in her eyes, she held my hand and said. "But honey, security consultants don't wear uniforms."

We hugged then and I did actually breathe a sigh of relief. That was one heap of paperwork and questions that didn't need answering.

The committee set about putting the marquee up a few weeks early. Between all the wives the food was sorted by who was making what, although Sarah insisted all food receipts went to her for repayment. Both Ruth and Sarah didn't want any of the wives out of pocket and the home cooked stuff tasted better than the corporate any day, the kitchen in the newly built clubhouse was going to get its first real workout, both in the build up to the wedding and on wedding day as well.

Ruth wanted the day to be surrounded by friends, the Unit and their families came, as well as members of the boat club.

*******

Almost a year later...

It was still dark when Ruth suddenly woke and then winced as the pain slammed into her; the events of the last few minutes carried even more pain. Then it all came back to her, more so when she looked towards the driver's side of the vehicle. The smell of petrol was everywhere and she visibly shuddered.

As best as she could see, Curtis was bleeding from his forehead. The force he struck the steering wheel put him out and Ruth breathed a sigh of relief; her man wouldn't hurt if he were unconscious. She couldn't move too much either. Pain screamed at her body to be still. She thanked the Gods that her bag was still within reach. Ruth slowly pushed her fingers into it and pulled her cellphone out. Even that much effort had almost exhausted her, but they both needed help.

markelly
markelly
2,577 Followers