Curveball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill spit rum and coke out and turned bright red "It's not like that. I can't explain it, but it's not like that!"

"If I lived there for one night, I would know!" cackled Sherri. Irene, sensing some tension in Jill, changed the subject quickly, pointing out some cute guys at the bar.

The girls took to dancing as a group, with each occasionally pairing with a random guy who tried. They were all sent away unhappy, but they tried. One man, dressed in an expensive suit, asked Jill to dance. She turned away from the group, swaying with the music. The next song slowed down, and the man grabbed her and pulled her close. She tried to back away, but he held her with one arm and reached down and squeezed her ass with the other. She began to struggle when someone tapped the man on the shoulder, and as the guy turned, he suddenly started to fly. Jill watched stunned as this small badger of a man beat this man quickly and efficiently.

Irene walked up to him after it was over and said "James, what are you doing here?"

"Working. You never saw me" he said, trying to melt into the crowd.

The bouncers were there, trying to sort out what happened. The girls decided it was time to leave, so they all piled into Penny's car and left. Jill was in the back seat with Irene, and she looked at her and very sternly asked "Who the fuck is James? Who does he work for?"

Irene, wondering about the change in demeanor, said "He works for Mike's partner. He's a vet with some skills, and if he was working, Mike is probably paying him to take care of you. Of us." Jill silently stared forward for the rest of the ride home.

When they got out, Irene got out with her and walked her to the door "What is wrong Jill? I don't understand."

"My brother's an ass, that's what's wrong!" Jill spat, unlocking the door and walking in.

When Irene got back in the car, the full truth of what Jill said dawned on her. "Holy Crap!" she thought "Now I know what their problem is". Irene didn't tell anyone else what Jill had said.

Jill walked in, looked around, and positively roared "Where the fuck are you Mike?!" Mike came out of his bedroom, beer in hand, looking absolutely confused. Jill walked straight up to him and swung with a right hook. Mike, stunned, partially blocked it and backed up.

"What the hell did I do this time?" he asked without raising his voice.

She yelled back "I'm not a goddamn baby. I don't need a goddamn babysitter. You can trust me, I'm not going home with some random guy!"

"Whoa... First explain what you're talking about, then I can participate in this conversation" Mike said.

"James. Do I need to say anything more?!" she said. Mike finally understood, his security detail had been "made". Mike's phone began to ring. He glanced at it, and noted it was Irene. Looking for some clarity, Mike said, "I need to take this" and answered the phone.

"Hello, go for Mike" trying to make it sound like a work call. "Mike, some guy tried to get waaay to handsy with her. James fixed it, but she seems mad. I don't know why, but we really need to have a talk on Monday. A very personal talk."

"OK, got it. See you then" Mike said, hanging up. Jill had calmed a little by then, but there was still a fire in her eyes. "Jill, tell me what I did wrong. Please" he said calmly.

She looked at him and said "I've been taking care of myself for years! I don't need a spy! I'm not going to go cheat on you! I won't be kept under your thumb!" Mike looked at her, hearing more than she knew.

"I have an idea. Things are often much more clear in the morning light. Why don't we go to bed and discuss this then. And by the way, dinner was delicious!"

She deflated a little bit. "Make you a deal" she said "If you stay out here and watch a movie with me, I won't try to kill you. Not even a little. Then we can go to bed."

"Deal" he replied. They watched a mindless comedy, her snuggling in. Mike was trying desperately not to look down the top of her dress and failing.

Mike looked at her halfway through the movie and asked her "Just one question. What did you mean when you said you weren't going to cheat on me?"

Jill looked up and said "They are all one syllable words. Too complicated for ya?"

Mike dropped it and they finished the movie. He deposited her at her doorway, kissed her forehead, and said "Tomorrow morning, girl". She smiled and went to bed, but no sleep came for her as her mind was spinning about the events of the day. Mike sat twenty feet away, going through the exact same process.

In the morning, Mike was awoken at 5 am with the phone ringing. Irene again. He answered somewhat thickly "What now".

"I assume she's not around now" Irene said.

"No, I told you it wasn't like that." Mike replied irritably.

"Shut up. Jill said something last night, and I think I understand your problem. I've been up all night, and this can't wait until Monday. Jill said her brother's an ass. I assume you've seen that ass, probably staring at you in a mirror" Irene said.

Mike was stunned and made guttural noises without words. Irene quickly cut him off "No explanation Mike. You need to know some things. She worships the ground you walk on. You obviously feel the same. I may have fooled around with my brother years ago as a teen, but this is different. You never knew each other, you never met. You don't get many chances at happiness Mike. If you guys don't take this, you'll both regret this forever. I'm not going to let you reply, and I will never tell your secret. Good luck to you both." With that, Irene hung up.

Mike stayed awake, mind swirling, until 6am. He quietly got up, showered, and made coffee and some English muffins for breakfast. She came out of her bedroom about 7 and joined him at the table.

"Do we really need to talk?" she asked. "I don't want to ruin tonight."

"CRAP" he thought. He had forgotten what tonight was. He had a date...with the girl he loved...with his sister.

She saw the look cross his face, looked down and said "It's ok. You don't have to take me anywhere. I know I'm not that much fun to be around. I promise I won't try to punch you again. Just don't have me babysat. I'm a big girl."

"Don't be ridiculous" he said, smiling at her. "I wouldn't miss this for the world." She looked up with a slight smile. He looked at her and said "Let's just forget about last night. Drinking was involved, so things got a bit out of hand. We're OK".

They both went about the morning with some laughs, Mike doing some work on his computer and her trying to figure out her smartphone. They had a light lunch of BLTs and after it was clean, Jill looked at him and said "Now. I need to talk. I'm going to try this sober. You get to listen, but please no questions. I've let this hang long enough, and you need to know."

Mike looked at her, somewhat surprised. He took her hand and led her to the couch. "I'm here for you, don't do anything you don't want to".

Jill just looked at him and said "It isn't about want. I have to. Are you ready for this?"

Mike nodded, and she started. "Mom was never entirely ...stable. She always had issues. When I turned 9, she began to get worse. By the time I was 12, we were homeless. We moved often. Her 'boyfriends' were just her dealers by then. At 15, I was dropped out of school. One day, the day after my 18th birthday, she called me into the room and told me to 'do what the man wanted, or he would kick us out'. Yep, my Mom whored me out for sleeping places and drugs. She didn't stop until she died. One of the guys was almost decent. He took me for a state ID, saying I needed one. He also used me, so he wasn't truly decent. But I didn't lie. I have never been on a date. I'm no virgin, but no one has ever loved me. I can honestly say no one has ever made love to me, so I cling to that as my last shred of virginity. Your sister, however, was a whore. Your sister has done things you will never know. Trust doesn't come easy for me Mike. I can't explain this, but for some reason I trust you. We haven't known each other for long, but I trust you. You needed you to know about my life to understand some of my crazy reactions. You need to know what kind of trash your sister has been. You can let me go if you want to, I will understand. I will always think kindly of you, no matter what happens. Are you sure you want to go out with a girl like this Mike? I know it isn't a real date, but you don't have to."

Mike put his finger to her lips. "Stop. We are going out. Your past was horrific for you, but had I known you existed, I would have saved you. No regrets from me."

Jill looked at him and very softly said "You already saved me." Both of them had tears rolling down their faces. He hugged her and just held her while she cried.

Finally cried out, they just snuggled on the couch. At about 4pm, he looked at her and said "You only have three hours to get ready. Dress up, we are going to paint the town red tonight".

She looked up "Are you sure? You don't have to".

"Never more sure of anything in my life" he said.

She slowly stood up, looked at the clock, and said "Shit! Irene will be here any minute. She's doing my makeup. I will be in the shower!"

When Irene arrived, she looked around. "Where is she?" she asked.

"Showering" he said. There was an awkward silence, the Irene looked at him and said "I meant everything I said this morning. I won't say any more about it, but you have to know that I meant it".

He smiled at her and said "I know. I just have to wrap my head around this. I don't know what to do, but we will figure it out somehow."

Just then Jill's door opened and she came out in a towel. "Good, you're here. I can never get the eye shadow right!" They laughed and went in the bedroom as Mike went to get ready.

"Jill, you said something last night. Something I have to ask you about" Irene said as she worked on her eyes.

"Ummm, Ok" Jill said.

"You said your brother was an ass. You were talking about Mike, weren't you?" Irene said. Jill's had flew up to her mouth, and quickly Irene grabbed it. "Look, girl, no judgement here. I already asked Mike and he verified it. Now, you need to shut up and listen to me. Remember when I told you he had it bad for you? He still does. I know you care for him too. I told him this same thing: We don't get many chances at this. You guys are perfect together. Nobody knows but me, and I'm not telling. My brother and I fooled around as teens, it isn't a strange as you think. You guys just met, it's a totally different situation. Do the right thing, wrong or not"

Jill looked up at her and was still stunned by this entire pronouncement. "Look Irene, I don't know what you think is going on, but we aren't like that."

Irene looked at her and smiled "Not yet. Now, let's make you look even more fabulous!"

Mike cleaned up and pulled out his best suit. He could hear giggles coming out of Jill's room, but he smiled knowing they were having fun. He made sure his look was as good as it could get before he walked out to wait in the living room.

At 6:30, the door opened. Irene came out and proclaimed, "Bow down before the royal princess Jill, and prepare to be stunned!" Jill walked out in a blue dress (perfectly matched to her eyes), deep cut, silver three-inch heels, and Mike was speechless. "Gob-smacked. That's the word for you today" Irene said.

Mike could do nothing but nod his head. Irene looked at him and said "The car arrives in 10 minutes, close your mouth and learn to talk before then. I'm outta here. Jill, treat him like he treats you. You guys have fun!"

Irene walked out, and Mike just stared for a minute. Jill, nervously, said "Do I look OK?" Mike looked at her and said "No. You look OK in dirty clothes with no shower for days. Today, you look .... Words fail me now. I can't describe just how amazing you look."

Jill blushed at him and said "You clean up pretty nice yourself. I guess the paparazzi are going to have a field day with us tonight!"

Mike laughed and said, "I doubt they'll be there for me, but they will definitely be taking your picture!" The limo pulled in the drive, and Mike looked at her and said "Ready, m'lady?" as he took her arm. Jill nodded her assent as they got in.

Mike slipped the driver a Benjamin and said, "You know the itinerary, right?" "Yes sir, we are on our way. The champagne is chilled."

They drove out, Mike served the champagne without the cork flying everywhere. She looked at him, smiling, and said "Is this how all dates go?"

Mike said "Only the best ones. You are getting the top shelf experience tonight." She laughed, and they settled in with small talk as the ride went along. Mike kept telling her how nice she looked, and she kept telling him he was foolish. Forty-five minutes later, they pulled up to a restaurant.

She got out and looked frightened. "I have never been to anything even close to this. I don't know how to act".

"Just be yourself. You're perfect, and we are going to enjoy this" Mike replied.

Once seated, with a drink ordered, the waiter came with the menu. Jill opened it and started laughing "I don't actually know what any of this is! It isn't even English!"

Mike smiled and said "This is a real Italian place. If you like, I can order for you. I know some of what you like."

She looked at him, relieved "Please do. I don't know how to say any of these words!"

When the waiter returned, Mike said some words that Jill knew to be Italian sounding, but with no idea of what he was ordering. The waiter took her menu and smiled down at her "Bella, you are" as he walked away. She almost called after him, reconsidered, and looked at Mike.

"My name is Jill. Why did he call me Bella?"

Mike smiled and said "Bella is Italian for beautiful. Told you." Jill blushed bright at that. They talked until the food came.

Jill looked at her dish after the waiter left and said, "Just so I know...what is this?" Mike said "That is tortellini pasta in an alfredo type sauce with shrimp. I think you'll like it. I know it doesn't look like much, but that is just the first course. We have two more to go."

Jill looked up at him, with a tear in her eyes. "What?" Mike asked.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" she asked.

Mike looked at her and said "I ask myself the same question every day since you showed up. I truly don't deserve you. Now, eat up, it tastes better warm!"

After a few bites, she looked up at him "This is truly the food of the gods. I've never eaten anything this good!" They began talking about the food, ignoring the elephant once more.

The second course was Chicken Parmesan which also amazed her. The final course was simple, just some Italian bread with peppers and oil. He had picked that knowing it was messy and knowing they would be full. She carefully dipped the bread, worried about staining her dress.

He asked if she was full, and she said "Bursting. I'm about to split this dress open".

He laughed and said, "The waiter would take that instead of a tip!"

"What's next?" she asked.

Smiling, he nodded his head no. "Surprises are more fun" he said.

When everything was paid and they were ready, they walked out to the waiting limo. They drove to a playhouse, where she looked up and saw "The Book of Mormon".

"I didn't know you were a religious nut" she said. He smiled, wanting her to get the full experience. Once the show started, she began laughing and never really stopped until it was over. He spent more time listening to her laugh than watching.

When it was over, they got back in the limo. "Now what?" she asked.

"What more can I do to make this night perfect?" he asked. She just stared at him. "What?" he asked.

"If this is how regular dates end, TV has been lying to me my whole life" she said. "In the movies, the limo ride home is usually where the girl gets her guy". Mike just stared back now, not really believing what she was trying to say.

"Damn it Mike! Kiss me before I chicken out too!" she said. It started slow and gentle, but soon turned into full blown passion. Once they pulled back to breathe, he looked in her eyes. "Tonight we are on a date, and it will end spectacularly" she stated. "No going back, no regrets. I see how you look at me, because it's the same way I look at you. Got it mister?"

He sat back, looked in her eyes, and said "I can't understand it...but I'm going to roll with it."

Once home, he opened the door for her and escorted her into the house. She looked up at him and said "Your bed is bigger than mine" with a smile on her face.

He looked down and said "We have all night for this. I'm going to take every second of this slowly, and I can promise you will enjoy it. Before we do anything, I have to say this. If I do anything you don't like, don't want, or you just want to stop just say so. I will never hurt you, that I promise."

"I know" she said "that's why we can. You are the only one I trust. Please show me how making love feels..."

He started kissing her, slowly and gently. He moved down to her neck and ears, finding that her neck was a good place for her. His hand moved to the zipper on her dress, and he looked at her once more "Last chance to back out before anything happens."

"If you stop now I'm beating you to death" she replied.

"Out of fear for my life, I shall continue to please my queen!" he laughed. As the zipper slowly came down, he felt the smooth skin of her back. He began to pull the dress over her left shoulder as he kissed his way down. When he found her breast, she began to blush. "These are perfect" he said, taking the nipple in his mouth. They were small, pink and puffy. He found the delicious and said so.

She was just stroking his skin wherever she could find it, not really knowing what to do. "Jill, tonight is all about you. Forget me. I am going to make love to you, and you will enjoy it. Let me be, let me do this for you" he said softly. She moaned her acceptance as her dress puddled at her feet. He stopped, pulled back, and stared. She was wearing black stockings, garter belt, and a black-and-blue g-string. Nothing else. "You are truly the most beautiful creature ever created" he said, moving back to her with hunger in his eyes.

The blush got deeper, and she was positively glowing as he picked her up and carried her back to his bed. He put her down and began at her feet, suckling her toes and kissing. He slowly went up each leg, calves, knees on each side. When he got to her thighs, he gently spread them apart and began kissing her underwear, up and down. They were wet long before he got there, but when he pulled back they were soaked. He picked up his head and grabbed the strings on the side, bringing her legs together as he pulled them down. "Smart enough to put them on after her stockings!" he thought. When they were off, she opened her legs. "Bald. Nice" he said.

"Irene made me" she giggled "and I'm glad I listened!" He kissed his way back up her legs and kissed her on top of her slit. She moaned, looked at him, and said "Another first for you. No one has ever done that to me before."

"So...no pressure huh?" he laughed. He began licking around her outer lips and slowly moving to the inside. "Delicious" he lifted his head to say before dropping back down and continuing. She was going insane on the inside...she had never felt such pleasure, and she knew it wasn't over yet. She could only moan and gasp as he continued. He found her clit with his tongue and curled his tongue around it. She began bucking and gasping, and he held on for dear life. She squeezed his head and was suffocating him at the same time before finally pushing him away.

He looked up at her, and she said, "Promise me to never stop doing that!" She was grinning broadly, flushed and gasping for air. It was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. He kissed his way up to her breasts, then her mouth. After giving her a minute, he began to spread her legs. He looked up with a question in his eyes, and she just nodded. "Go slow. Please" she said.