Custom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't say a word. About ten or twenty thrusts later he changed. He was tilting up into me more and he was popping up in me more and higher. I raised my legs up around his hips and crossed my ankles. Just did. He was thrusting up into the bottom of my clit from inside my vagina and it was getting me really turned on more. He was working my nerves on the outside of my vagina more too.

My bottom was sliding on the towel and pulling my butt crack up and back and that felt really good. Another five minutes and I knew I was going to orgasm. I reached around his neck more and hung on. I got out a few Ohhhh's and he grunted right in my ear and we both had hard orgasms about the same time. I tried to thrust up into him but couldn't the way I was. As long as he went he must have shot a lot of his semen.

We slowed down and stopped and stayed that way, arms around each other and him way up in me and my legs around him. He slowly pulled out and I felt the semen and got some tissue and plugged myself. We wowed each other and smiled and laughed and he showered again and I went upstairs and showered. Mom got home and Steve got home and everything was normal except Steve and I did the hugging in the nude again.

The next afternoon he caught a plane and went home. I didn't find out until I got home from work. Nobody said why. It was Thursday. The next day and the weekend went as normal and Steve got back Sunday night, very late. About two in the morning. He was there for breakfast. I was really surprised. After playing around in the nude it seems like he could have said something.

Monday night I was all nude and in the tv room waiting. Steve came in, his usual smiling and personable self and we started right up in conversation like nothing. Finally he said, "Sorry I had to run. I was needed at home."

I blurted out, "Oh, does your family do comforts like mine does?" I was smiling and didn't act like I was serious. I told him about it one evening, earlier. I wasn't sure he knew everything about it and besides he wasn't family and probably didn't care.

His smile almost left his face and he looked at me and said, "Yes, they do." I got saucer eyes and stared right at him and finally he said, "A man in our family got married last year, lives a long way from here. His wife can't get pregnant and the doctor said he isn't producing any sperm. I was asked to impregnate his wife. That's what the weekend was for. I don't know her real name or where they live or who he is. She said she would get word to me if she got pregnant. She was very nice, a couple of years older than me."

I stayed half smiling and looking at him and slowly shook my head up and down. It finally got through to me. It wasn't really any of my business but I understood everything. I got up and got Steve up and fuck hugged him and kissed him and we started getting a little wild. I got his dick and he got my buns and after a few minutes we were on the sofa. The son of a gun picked me up and turned me over and lay me down on the couch, lengthwise.

At first I thought he was still in his impregnate mode but he got half beside me and played with a lot of my personal stuff but I still had a hold on his dick so I figured we were about even and he was going slow. I didn't have a pillow so my head was flat up against the end of the sofa. I had one knee up so he could get down between and the other beside him. Our feet were almost up on the other arm.

What he could do with a clit and vagina in a few short seconds was astounding. He slid a hand up my side and over on one of my boobs and got on my nipple just as his mouth got mine. I felt his hip pressing on mine so I slid my other leg out on the floor and he fell right down in and before he got his other hand up and I got my foot up on the edge of the sofa he was half in me and thrusting. I lifted both knees up and gave him room and he pushed a few times and we both got lost and fucked our hearts out.

It was in that exact moment of time that I realized why he was here. A virgin in this family at 19, with these customs, is nuts. Well, if I had to fuck to be normal then that was fine. Maybe he was sent here so I could do him. Maybe that's what mom was getting at all along. I gotta tell you, with a body like mine and a body like his and a pussy like mine and a dick like his it was going to be a great year. Maybe mom and dad will get in their licks with the family custom as loose as it is.

I got my legs around his and we seemed to fall over in a slanted kind of clasp so he wasn't fully on top. We could talk and fiddle and kiss and open between our chests so my nipples were accessible and I could reach down and feel his dick thrusting and play with my clit. He came out for a little while so I could play with his head then I stuck him back in and away we went again. He told me all about impregnating Joyce, not her real name. His mother set it up for them.

Neither one of our orgasms were wild after all of that. Steve was probably orgasmed out after that weekend. I was a little lax with all the thoughts but we made it up to each other through the week. Dad and I didn't get together for another two months but wow. I happen to see mom going in Steve's room one night, late, so she must be happy.

Joyce did get pregnant. I always wondered if Steve ever got to see his baby. Probably not but he was ok with it. His family had the same custom and everybody just flowed with it when needed. So far as I can tell it works just fine. What a year.


12