Customer Assistance, Frozen Food

Story Info
Married guy gets very lucky with hot black MILF.
4.3k words
4.36
12.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a chance meeting that got me into bed with one of the most beautiful African American women I've ever had the opportunity to even speak with.

Now, I'm a married guy and I've got a couple of kids at home, so this isn't something I regularly go looking for. However, when an athletic, big breasted, chocolate-skinned goddess throws pussy at you, you tend to take notice.

When this all happened, I was working as a middle manager at a local grocery store. Meaning I wasn't running the store but also wasn't just a regular worker. Believe me, thats not me bragging, it just mostly meant I was stuck doing whatever BS no one wanted to do but needed to get done and I got paid a little more.

On this specific day, a delivery of frozen food had been dropped off and the kid that was supposed to work it was a no-show. It needed to get done, so there I was breaking open the cardboard boxes of chicken nuggets and ice cream and packing the stuff into the freezer section. It wasn't that bad to be honest, I usually just put on a pair of freezer gloves and zoned out and before long it would all be done. Once you got going it was just a matter of locating the correct empty hole and shoving stuff inside of it (pun intended).

What did complicate things was people would intermittently approach me and ask where items were. As it wasn't my normal section, I usually had no clue and would have to walk around to figure out where the organic bread or whatever was. Meanwhile the frozen stuff on the cart I had wheeled out was melting at room temperature and dripping water on the floor.

As you can imagine, after about ten or twelve people approaching me with these sorts of requests which took me away from my work, I was a little aggravated. So much so, that when the subject of this story walked up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder, I didn't turn even around. Keeping my eyes on the stuff inside the freezer door, I said with what I'm sure was an audible amount of irritation in my voice: "Can I help you?"

I detected a little attitude in the soft voice of a mature black woman as she responded, "Maybe, can you?"

Not wanting to play games, I finished putting the items I had in my hands into their places and turned around, starting to rip and break down the cardboard box as I did so.

There, standing in front of me was a gorgeous African-American woman. You could imagine a shorter Gabrielle Union; I'm talking about 5'8, flawless caramel skin, dark hair that was straight but pulled back in a ponytail, a large bust that was barely encased by a sports bra, yoga pants that showed off very shapely legs and the curves of womanly hips, beautiful white teeth, and a look on her face that said 'dont fuck with me'. A quick mental assessment told me this was someone who had just left the gym around the corner and was in here shopping for dinner supplies.

To be honest, I saw all of that and it didnt fully register, I was still in my working mindset and like I said before, I wasn't looking for romance. I continued, with a little surliness, "Maybe, if you want to tell me what you're looking for?"

She stared at me with a puzzled expression. I couldn't tell if it was, 'This white-boy looks like he could fuck' or 'I'm gonna get this mother-fucker fired.' Her lips pursed and she asked me about some item I had never heard of.

By now I realized I was talking to not only a beautiful woman, but also a black woman who could complain I was being racist. Regaining my composure, I went into working-guy mode and started looking for whatever it was she wanted. Since I ended up not being able to find it, I turned on the charm and asked her what she was trying to make, hoping to suggest some other similar product. As she responded, I sized up her grocery basket. There wasn't much in there, about the same amount of food a single-person would buy. I don't remember everything she had specifically, but I do remember a couple of boxes of frosted flakes.

We went back and forth a little talking about her recipe and I really started getting a good look at her face and eyes, realizing this woman was a total MILF and I had basically brushed her off. Feeling sheepish, I made a joke about "Hey if nothing else, you could just make cereal for dinner, right?"

That got a laugh out of her, but she countered, saying the cereal was for her daughter's breakfast. We kept talking, and I made some suggestions for random recipes. She joked, "You sound like a good cook, maybe you could come over and just make all this stuff for me."

I laughed and told her that was a service the supermarket didn't provide and sort of cordially wrapped it up. People would make jokes like that all the time, 'Hey, how about you come home with me and help me put all this stuff into my cabinets', so I didn't read too much into what she was saying. She went off to finish shopping and I continued stocking the frozen food.

Before long, though, the hottie black MILF re-approached me. "Hey there, can I give you my number?"

I was a little shocked, forward women are something I hadn't had much experience with, so I probably blushed. "Uh... I dont know about that."

She pressed forward, instructing: "Give me your phone, I'll put my number in."

I think I laughed a little and then took off the gloves, showing my wedding ring. "Hey, thanks so much, you're very pretty and thats very flattering, but I'm married."

What she said next completely blew me away and will forever live rent-free in my mind: "I don't care. You can come over to my place. She doesn't have to know."

As a married man, that's a very hard offer to pass up. I'll be honest, I hadn't always been one-hundred-percent faithful to my wife (but those are stories for another time). As a middle-aged dad who sort of hated his job and was in a boring routine at home, I had used Ashley Madison and Tinder as an outlet for my wandering eyes. In that moment, my eyes were settled on this foxy, athletic brown-skinned mama who was offering herself up on a platter.

After looking around to make sure no one was watching me, I reached in my pocket, pulled out my phone, and handed it over. She typed in her number and called her phone. "My name is Evelyn. But dont put me in your phone like that, put it under 'Edgar'."

I laughed at this woman telling me how to be secretive. Like I mentioned before, this wasn't my first time messing around on my wife. I wasn't some sort of adultery mastermind, but I knew enough to cover my tracks. As she walked away, I said something like, "Yeah, and make sure you put me in yours as 'Sharice'." She giggled at my stupid joke and gave me a thumbs up.

I took a nice, long look at her big black ass as she walked away from me and went back to work, now with a new reason to get it done quickly.

As soon as I was able, I started texting back and forth with Evelyn. She told me she was a divorced single mom, a math teacher, and a freak in bed. I countered, telling her I hoped she would be able to teach me how to multiply. I dont remember what else I said to her but she seemed into me and was responding with these equally silly/sexy replies. As corny as it sounds, the joking-ness was actually working. She also sent me some pictures of a white Camaro muscle car and a motorcycle that she owned. Between the two street machines and the forwardness in her approaching me, all I could think was I guess she really liked to go fast.

As we texted back and forth, she kept giving me instructions about how to hide this thing from my wife. I advised this wasn't my first rodeo with this stuff. She seemed a little taken aback, but it was true and she lightened up on the directions after that. Our conversation continued until I left work that night. I told her to not text me until the next day when I'd be back at work and away from my wife. Like a pro, Evelyn agreed.

---

The next day after I had been at work for awhile, I shot Evelyn a text. All morning I was spinning naked fantasies in my head and sneaking looks at my phone every few minutes to see if she had responded. I was so excited I even went into the bathroom and looked up a bunch of interracial sex videos, all these white guys banging out these fine ass black girls. Along with that, I also did a little digital stalking and found and 'Evelyn' listed as a math teacher at a local elementary school. Sure enough it was my chocolate beauty, and I know knew her full name. From there it was easy to find her Facebook account and other social media.

After a few hours, Evelyn hadn't responded to my earlier text and I was pretty disappointed. Part of me chocked it up to her having second thoughts, or maybe I said something she didn't find as funny as I thought she did. 'Oh well, it was a fun fantasy while it lasted.'

Around lunchtime I was surprised and relieved when I got a text back. It dawned on me, 'She's a school-teacher, she probably doesn't look at her phone all day' and I wanted to slap my forehead.

She was still very forward in her texting, and I took her lead: When Evelyn asked when I could come over; I responded 'How about later tonight?' Every week I had a game night at a buddy's house. We'd drink some beers and play some cards or watch a sufficiently manly movie. It just so happened to be that night, so it would a perfect cover. Also, I wanted to seal the deal as fast as possible before she could loose interest.

She replied back with a thumbs up and sent her address.

Part of me thought, "Can this seriously be this easy? What if it's some sort of set-up? What if she's luring me somewhere and I'm gonna get robbed when I get there?" However, another bigger part of me had been directing black MILF porn in my mind all day and was making my decisions. I let my paranoid thoughts go at that and maintained minimal contact with Evelyn, not wanting to say anything that would turn her off now that I had gotten the proverbial green light.

---

That night, I made an appearance at my buddy's house, more as an insurance against my wife finding out I hadn't gone than anything else. I drank a few beers and made a show of being a part of the card game, but in the back of my mind I was counting down the minutes to get out of there and go to Evelyn's. When I felt like enough time had passed, I shot her a text from the bathroom asking if I could come by.

Her reply came a little while later when I was back at the table. She said her daughter was in bed for the night and told me to come on by when I was ready. I read the message low, under the table where no one could see, then slowly wrapped up my next turn in the card game and went to make an exit. "Hey guys, one of my kids is sick, I've got to run." I grabbed a coke for the road and headed towards the door. The guys gave me shit about leaving, but they're all dads so it was good natured.

As I made my way over to Evelyn's place I was still having doubts about the situation: What if this was some sort of set-up? It had happened so quickly, what if I got there and there were a couple big guys waiting to ambush me or something? Still, my penis and the few beers in my system kept me headed in the direction of potential hot adulterous sex.

On the way I stopped at a liquor store and bought a small bottle of Jack Daniels, which I opened as soon as I was back in the car. I alternated gulps of whiskey with sips of the canned coke.

By the time I pulled into her neighborhood and did a slow drive by of Evelyn's townhouse, I was feeling pretty toasty. There was the white Camaro in the driveway which she had sent me pictures of the previous day.

She had instructed me to park at the end of the road in a Visitors area, so I headed there and took one more big pull of the whiskey before tossing the remainder out of the window. I finished the coke while I walked down the street and tossed the empty can in a trashcan someone had neglected to bring in that morning.

The neighborhood wasn't horrible, but it also wasn't great. It was close to where I worked so I was familiar enough with the area to not be too out of my element. It seemed like the sort of area a school teacher with no husband would be able to afford: At most two bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, one or two bathrooms and a tiny backyard. I pushed my assessment out of my mind and steeled myself as I knocked on the door. Worst case scenario, I figured, I was a little whiskey drunk, so I could fight off anyone inside, escape, and run away.

My urge to fight vanished; however, when Evelyn answered the door. It was dark inside her house, so I could barely make out her supple frame and bright smile. She stood inside the door and I could tell she was wearing some sort of frilly lacey lingerie. Below, I could barely make out light-colored panties in contrast with her smooth silky caramel skin.

She prompted me with a forceful whisper, "Come in! My daughter is in bed, we've got to be quiet!"

My eyes scanned the room quickly as I moved into the entry way area. Evelyn took my hand and turned, leading me towards and up a staircase. I got a better look at her shapely ass and thighs. The panties were the type that had a lacy triangle in the back that sort of points down into the woman's ass crack, leaving the ass-cheeks exposed. Although I was still a little paranoid, my cock was already taking control and I hurried up after her.

I only got a brief look around the dark hallway before I was led into a dimly-lit bedroom. I could see Evelyn clearly now, her dark hair was down and styled which framed the graceful contours of her face and large brown doe eyes. I could see her breasts were even larger than I had thought, now that they weren't encased in a sports bra. They had to be fake, easily D-cups with the perfectly rounded shape of breast augmentation. The lacey lingerie she wore was revealed as light pink, with a slight feather inlay which her thong panties matched.

"I cant beleive you're here," she whispered, in a seductive purr. She looked slightly confused as my attention left her and I took a quick tour around her bedroom, checking the bathroom and shower, glancing into the closet. She asked, "What are you doing?", her tone shifting from sexual to slightly annoyed-inquisitive.

The whiskey had me truthful in my reply, "Just checking if anyone else is here... I don't know you!"

She laughed as she moved to the door and locked it, "Crazy-ass. We're the only ones here."

That was all the confirmation I needed, and when she turned around I was there, wrapping my arms around her, pulling her in for a kiss. Her mouth tasted like cinnamon and her skin smelled of cocoa butter. The kiss continued, our mouths opening, my tongue entering her mouth, finding her tongue. Her breath quickened as my hands moved down to firmly cup her ass, enjoying the feel of the lace and her big butt in my hands.

She may have been a little surprised, as she broke our kiss and the embrace to take a breath. I took the opportunity to place my hand on her large right tit and squeeze, feeling the suppleness of the lacy mound. Under the bra I felt her nipple harden under my caress. I reached with my other hand to wrap around the back of her neck and pull her back in and continue our kiss.

Wasting no time, she reached out and found my stiff cock through my jeans, massaging and kneading me through the material. My hand left her tits and reached down, unzipping my fly and pulling out my now rock hard cock. Her hand found me and began to stroke, pulling me towards her as she did so.

Reaching behind her, I found the clasp for her bra and loosened it. Evelyn shrugged out of the garment and her beautiful chocolate tits were revealed to my eyes. I leaned down and began kissing and sucking, using my hand to feed her tit into my mouth. Her nipples were large and the tips grew hard as I played with them, one with my mouth, the other with my hand. Evelyn's breath was heavy, causing her chest to heave which added a new challenge to the games my mouth was playing with her tits.

Soon, her pussy was carving attention as she laid back on the bed and placed my hand in between her legs. There was no denying the heat and wetness that was radiating through her pink cotton panties. I leaned over to continue kissing her as I slid my fingers up and down, playing with her pussy through the soft material. She liked the attention I was giving her and our kisses started getting animalistic, biting each other's lips and necks.

When I started moving my face down to give her some oral attention, she stopped me. In a breathy voice she said "Mmnn mmmnn, its time to fuck." Wasting no time with an invitation like that, I grabbed the tops of both sides of her panties and tugged them down, she lifting her supple ass and thighs, then pulled them past her knees and off, discarding them on the floor. Her cleanly shaven cunt was revealed to my eyes. Together, we both started removing the rest of my clothes.

Before I made my final approach on the bed, I reached into my jeans and pulled out the condom I had brought for the occasion. I kept a few hidden in a inside pocket of my overnight bag where my wife would never look. This woman looked amazing, but we had just met, so safety first. I tore open the wrapper, slid the rubber onto my throbbing cock, and slid between Evelyn's legs.

With one hand under her shoulder, I gazed at her beautiful round tits as my other hand guided my cock into her hot wet pussy. She exhaled deeply and wrapped her strong legs around me, slowly pulling my cock deeper inside.

I'll be honest, if I hadn't been wearing a condom and been sufficiently buzzed from the alcohol, I probably would've two-pump chumped and shot my load right then. The sight of this beautiful ebony queen delighting as my hard cock slid inside her was enough to push me over several edges. We started kissing again, our tongues searching each other's mouths.

I began a slow rhythm, sliding in and out of her, really using the length of my penis to stimulate the entire inside of Evelyn's steaming cunt. We were kissing and sucking at each other's mouths, then I was touching and sucking her tits, then I was biting and sucking on her neck, all in the same whirlwind of sweaty hot sex. As we fucked, she said things to me like "Dont worry, I won't scratch your back, even though I want to." and "Is this the way you fuck your wife?" I think she was trying to mess with me a little, but I was in the zone, massaging her cunt with my cock while everything else was a blur.

She threw me for a loop; however, when she asked me to choke her. Now, I had never gotten into that level of physicality in the bedroom, so I was a little stand-off-ish; but Evelyn took my hand and placed it on her neck saying, "Choke me, its fine, you won't hurt me.. I love it." Wanting to please her, I did what she asked.

Cautiously, I squeezed her throat softly like I was trying to choke her. She kept instructing me to go harder, harder, harder; so I eventually choked her like I meant it. During all of this, our hips were still moving in rhythm, my cock jackhammering in and out of her hot, dripping pussy. the stimulation of the choking pushing her over the edge and I could feel her shudder around me as she came.

As I was still in my zone, my thrusting continued slowly. Evelyn recovered quickly and her breath sped up as my cock began pounding faster. My hand firmly clutched her ass and her arms were wrapped around me as she breathed dirty-talk into my ear; "You like choking me, like I'm your slave? You want to fuck your slave like this? If I was your slave you could make me do this every night, even in front of my black husband..." On and on she continued saying this stuff which even I as a white man was a little offended at (but still a little turned on by).

Eventually I reached up again and grabbed her by the throat and started choking her again. I pounded her as I growled, "Shut the fuck up, you dirty whore."

12