Customer Satisfaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Serafina was still on duty when he went out, her screen showing the room they had just left. As employees not busy with other tasks were permitted to watch Customer Satisfaction on their own computers, he felt confident that every one of his thrusts into Bulgebottom's ass, and every one of the man's protests and cries of pain or discomfort, had been viewed by most of the staff. He suspected that almost as many had watched him with Miss Braswell. Ordinarily, people were too busy to spend much time watching these activities, and in any case they quickly grew jaded.

"I will return in the morning for what I trust will be my final session," Goodman told Miss Serafina. "Your department opens when? Eight? Nine?"

She printed and handed him a requisition form. "Eight o'clock, sir. As early as seven, by special appointment. You don't require that, do you, sir?"

"Heaven forbid. Will you be on duty here?"

She smiled. "If I am not at this station, I will certainly be on call, unless I am providing satisfaction to another customer, sir. At this point there is no way to say who will be manning this counter."

She wasn't necessarily any better looking than the other women in the department, based on their pictures, but he liked her. If she was there, and if she hadn't already performed for someone, he almost certainly would choose her. He was somewhat fussy about following another man.

The next morning, Goodman returned, making his way directly to the Customer Service counter. The young man stationed there confirmed that Miss Serafina was available and had not yet provided satisfaction to anyone else that day. He summoned her to provide satisfaction for the dealership's failure to list Miss Braswell as an available employee.

Goodman noted with some amusement that the staff poster had already been revised. The new photographs were distinctly unflattering, but that was only to be expected. Most companies' staff displays were designed to entice disgruntled customers to select staff from their Customer Service departments, leaving the rest of the staff the opportunity to pursue productive work uninterrupted. Or mostly so.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

That afternoon, about one o'clock, Rodney Goodman entered his local branch of the First National Piggy Bank. (All the good names, such as Fifth Third Bank and Soy Capital Bank, had apparently been taken, by the time this bank was chartered.) Since banks normally have fewer dissatisfied customers than automobile dealers, it was not necessary for him to take his problem to anyone else before going to Customer Service. He simply went through the appropriate door and up to the counter.

Banks generally pride themselves on knowing their customers, so he was not surprised that the beautiful young thing behind the counter greeted him by name, even though he thought he had never met her. "Mr. Goodman, do you have a problem? If we have made an error, Customer Service will see that it is corrected and that you receive complete satisfaction. I'm Merilee Fuchs, and I'm here to assure your satisfaction."

He brought out printouts of his bank statement, his deposit slip, his deposit receipt, and the check he had deposited, all from the bank's web site. He pointed out that the statement showed the amount deposited as two hundred dollars less than the other documents. "Since the receipt shows the correct amount, this is not an error on the teller's part, and someone must have made a change sometime after the deposit had been made," he said.

Miss Fuchs spent a minute or two at her computer. "It appears that you are correct, sir. I can't imagine how this could have happened, but I have issued an adjustment." She printed a receipt, and also a report showing activity in his account from the day of the deposit through the adjustment, and gave them to him.

"Will you require additional satisfaction, sir? And if so, who from our staff would you like to provide it? Would you like me to do so?"

Goodman spent a minute or two considering the names and photographs mounted on the wall, though he knew well enough what he would do. "It appears that the error must have arisen in your accounting department, I would think. Of course, I have no idea who specifically is to blame. I believe that I will select—" he peered at the wall again "—Miss Blanche Schwartz. She is senior in the department, it would appear."

Miss Fuchs appeared disconcerted. "Miss Schwartz, sir? I don't recall her ever being selected before."

Goodman wasn't terribly surprised. Even in the accounting department there was one young beauty, but Miss Schwartz was fifty-four years old, gray-haired, and about ten pounds overweight. Even in the photograph, a faint trace of a mustache could be discerned on her upper lip. She wore a pair of large, thick, circular horn-rimmed glasses. His research had turned up no trace of any kind of romantic relationship whatever in her past. Her photograph on the wall did not show it, but he was aware that she dressed in styles perhaps fifteen years out of date.

However, he merely said, "Then perhaps it's time that she received a reminder that more care is needed."

Miss Fuchs hesitated only a moment before proceeding. At the dealership, employees had desks, but most of them were at any given time on the floor or roaming the lot, so customer service requests were always broadcast. At the bank, employees' whereabouts were almost always known, so Miss Fuchs rang Miss Schwartz's desk directly.

"Blanche, it's Merilee Fuchs. Your presence is needed immediately here in Customer Service."

There were loud squawks from the other end. Goodman could not understand, and also could not tell whether they represented astonishment, protest, or something else. Miss Fuchs simply said, "Please be here within five minutes," and hung up.

Miss Schwartz made it within three minutes, breathing a little hard. She looked at Goodman, and said, "I understand that I am to provide satisfaction, but I would like to ask what the problem is that brings me here."

He again extracted his printouts and explained. Miss Schwartz listened, and then said, "Thank you, sir, that is very clear. Merilee has made the adjustment, but I assure you that I will investigate very thoroughly, later. You are correct that the problem appears likely to have arisen in my department, and that is even less acceptable to me than the loss of two hundred dollars is to you, I assure you.

"Mr. Goodman, I am quite willing to provide you with satisfaction, but I must admit that I am inexperienced and ignorant, so I am afraid that you are going to have to guide me."

Goodman could see that, behind her, Miss Fuchs's jaw had dropped and her face was a portrait of astonishment and horror. She said, "Blanche, when did you receive your training?"

"I never was trained in Customer Satisfaction. No one ever scheduled me for it. I can only conclude that no one thought I would ever need such training."

The KISSME rules stated plainly, in section 81 (c) (5) (f), that all eligible employees, of all eligible employers, were to receive this training. Penalties were prescribed for non-compliance, both fines and, well, Miss Fuchs stated them, so we will let her speak.

"Mr. Goodman, in addition to the fine, not to mention all the paperwork I will have to fill out, we must view this as a serious failing of customer service on our part. You are certainly entitled to require of Miss Schwartz such service as she is able to provide, having not been trained properly, but you are also entitled to select up to three other employees to provide you with satisfaction. As the fault lies with this department, I would request that you select employees from Customer Service—but you may disregard that request if you so choose. And we realize that it may be impractical for you to receive so much customer service on any one day. By law, you have one week to exercise your rights in this matter, but I assure you that we will allow you up to a month, or longer if you show us in advance that such a limit is a practical hardship. How may we satisfy you?"

"Miss Fuchs, if I understand this chart, you are the one now responsible for training employees in this area, are you not? I realize that you are too young to have been responsible at the time Miss Schwartz should have been trained, but for a beginning, I ask that you give Miss Schwartz a brief training session now, demonstrating with me all the possible duties she might be called on to perform. We will count that toward my satisfaction, assuming that you do it well. As for the remaining two, I will have to see how things go before I can say when I will claim them."

"Very good, sir! That is more than fair to us." Miss Fuchs summoned another employee to cover the desk, and led Goodman and Miss Schwartz through door number one.

She immediately began to undress, as did Goodman. "Blanche, you may as well undress now, as well, so that you may take over as soon as I am done. Please be quick, and then observe closely."

Miss Schwartz undressed more slowly. Goodman observed that she did not remove her glasses. Her breasts were saggy and pendulous, and she had a small spare-tire roll of fat around her middle, but he did not find her repulsive.

Miss Fuchs led Goodman over to the table—the room was furnished similarly to the two he had been in at the automobile dealership, though different in detail—and spoke not to Goodman but to Miss Schwartz. "Blanche, there are many variations in position possible, and I am merely going to demonstrate some of the more common ones. If the customer wants something other than these, he should be prepared to explain. Although I must ask that you spend some time studying the training materials, whether during the day or after hours.

"First, though, it is often desirable or even necessary to begin by stimulating the customer with your hands or your mouth. Most men find this desirable, and it is often necessary if the man does not become fully erect and hard simply on seeing your nude body. He may also seek to become aroused by stimulating you. For the moment, Mr. Goodman appears to be completely ready with no work needed. Come over here and see and feel what a fully developed erection is like—unless you already have experience?"

Miss Schwartz evidently had no prior experience, for she hurried over to observe and touch. Miss Fuchs indicated the areas which are most sensitive. Then she went ahead. "Please remain close so that you can see clearly. You may provide some gentle stimulation with your hand alone, thus, but it will be more effective if you completely circle the cock and provide a little pressure. In that case, however, you should provide some lubrication." She gestured toward a tube lying on the table. "The lubricant we provide will do, but the time-honored method is to lick a good layer of the thickest saliva you can manage on, like this." She demonstrated, then grasped Goodman's cock and stroked it thoroughly. "Mr. Goodman, since you are providing training as well as being satisfied, should you ejaculate as I am demonstrating, that will not count as ending your session. Blanche, you should have had opportunity to practice this with someone from Customer Service, and more leeway is available in that case.

"For the next part, there are two possibilities. Here is the first. Being careful not to let your teeth intrude, you will take the end of the customer's cock into your mouth, stimulate the head and other sensitive areas with your tongue, and suck on it." She demonstrated. "You generally should move up and down the shaft a bit, and many men will wish to go well into your mouth." She demonstrated. "In addition, many men will want to control speed, depth, and direction of your motion, by grasping your head. Mr. Goodman, is it acceptable to you to demonstrate this with me?" She took him into her mouth again, and he took hold of her head, speeding up her motion and forcing her to take him deeper. She came up off of him.

"That very nearly demonstrated the other possibility. If you bend your head back, you can cause your mouth to be approximately in line with your throat. Like this." She showed what she meant. "If your position is right in relation to the customer's body, you can then take him entirely in, the head moving through your mouth and down your throat. If the cock is short, it may not reach past the back of your mouth, and if it is exceptionally long it may enter a long way. Mr. Goodman, if you will move to where I can sit on the bed, so that I can be a bit higher up, I will demonstrate." They did that. He again used his hands on her head to pump in and out. He was quite near coming when he pulled out, and he told her so.

"As I said, that would have been acceptable, but it would have slowed us down a bit. Blanche, if you are doing deep throat, you will need to swallow, probably almost continually, but you need to do this without closing your mouth and biting. When you are done this afternoon, check out one of our dildos and take it home and practice with it. Tomorrow, please see me and let me offer you critique on your technique. Mr. Goodman, if you ask that of her this afternoon, be warned that she is unpracticed."

They moved back over to the table. Goodman was able to relax somewhat as Miss Fuchs demonstrated how various postures exposed her pussy so that he would be able to enter. She pointed out how several of the postures gave him equally free access to her anus.

She lay on her back on the thick carpet, with her knees up, showing how a man would lie on her to enter her, and rolled over and presented her bottom to him, lifting it high, showing how he would enter her there, whether vagina or anus. She stressed the need for lubricant for anal sex, or for vaginal sex if she was very dry and unready.

By this time Goodman had relaxed enough that ejaculation was no longer imminent. She had him lie down on the bed, and then straddled him, lying on top of him, taking him in and withdrawing. She squatted on him in cowboy position, demonstrating how she needed to bounce, whether facing up or facing down toward his feet. She lay down on her back again, this time having him enter her, pointing out how she moved to meet him each time he thrust.

"Sir, that covers most everything we can at this time, except that we have not demonstrated anal sex. What do you wish to require of me?"

"One thing you omitted I want to demonstrate, on each of you in turn. Please sit on the edge of this table." She did so, and Goodman moved her legs a little farther apart. He bent over, and began licking her pussy. She moaned and twitched, and after stroking her as well with his finger, he thrust it into her vagina. He continued, and suddenly she was clutching his hair as she gasped and moaned and bucked.

After she had come back to herself and slipped down off the table, he looked at Miss Schwartz. "Your turn," he said.

She climbed onto the table more clumsily. Goodman cupped her breasts, rubbing his hands over them, feeling the nipples stand up. She gasped. Continuing his fondling, he bent to her pussy. Where Miss Fuchs was entirely shaved except for a small landing strip, Miss Schwartz had a considerable bush.

"Sir, would you like me to shave her before you proceed?" Miss Fuchs asked.

"No, though it would be well if she were at least neatly trimmed in the future."

He licked and nuzzled, ignoring hairs which got caught in his teeth. As she began to show signs of being near, he ran his finger in a little way, verifying in the process that she was still a virgin. She gasped and panted and moaned. As he circled her clitoris with his tongue, she suddenly came, screaming at the top of her lungs. Miss Fuchs caught her torso before she toppled backward and hit her head on the table.

When she was able to stand, somewhat shakily, Goodman lifted her down onto her feet. He said, "I hope that's adequate as introductory training."

He took Miss Fuchs over to the table and backed her up to it. He said, "I'm not intending to come yet, and if I do I will insist on your honoring your earlier promise. But we will start out with this." He positioned his cock and entered her, with one quick thrust. He thrust in and out hard and rapidly, and she moved to meet his every thrust. In only a minute or so, she came. He barely managed to hold off, himself.

He pulled out, and then picked up the tube of lubricant and handed it to her. "We will do the one other demonstration," he told her. She knelt down and lubricated him with her tongue, then squeezed some out of the tube and added that. She took a large gob into her hand, and rubbed it fairly hard on her anus and around it. Then she turned around and bent over the table.

Goodman thrust into her, fairly slowly though he was sure that she was used to larger cocks than his. He pumped in and out, picking up speed fairly quickly. She said to Miss Schwartz, "If it is acceptable to the customer, to the man, it may help you to rub yourself like this." Her right hand was at her vulva, only her left supporting her. Miss Schwartz moved around for a better view. The mirrors showed it, but a more distant view. Goodman could see in the mirrors that Miss Fuchs was rubbing her mons and fingering near her clitoris. In a minute or two, she came again, and slumped over the table, as he pulled out. He had somehow managed once more to avoid ejaculating. The spasms in her rectum were less pronounced than those in her vagina would have been, though she was intrinsically somewhat tighter there.

When Miss Fuchs had recovered somewhat, Goodman said, "Please finish me off with your mouth."

Miss Fuchs said to Miss Schwartz, "Here is a question you should ask if the customer asks for that." She went on, to Goodman, "Sir, do you want me to swallow, or do you want to shower me?"

"That hadn't occurred to me. It might be well to demonstrate that to Miss Schwartz."

"Blanche, if he wants to actually ejaculate into your mouth, you will need to swallow fast enough to keep up. With what Mr. Goodman has requested, you must be alert enough to take him out as he begins to ejaculate. Sir, she is inexperienced, she will have trouble knowing when, if you request that of her. Please make allowances."

She knelt in front of him, taking him in, licking, sucking, stroking with her hand. After all the previous activity, he was very near, and he came almost immediately. As he started, Miss Fuchs popped him out of her mouth, directing the spurts into her face and hair, into her eyes and mouth, and down onto her breasts. He thought there was a good deal more than usual, but then again he had been fighting off ejaculation for quite a while.

Miss Fuchs took her hands, and rubbed what was on her breasts around. She breathed more heavily, and then as she rubbed it into her nipples she came again, much less loudly and not very long. She scooped up some from her shoulders and neck and face, licking it off her hands.

She stood, and then she was all business. "Blanche, as you can see, he is not ready to go. That is entirely normal. I'm going to take him into the shower with me, and you should come watch. He may want you to shower with him a bit, when I'm done.

"I have just remembered one other thing I have not demonstrated. A woman customer may request, if she wishes, that another woman provide her satisfaction. For the moment, we will let that go, but you might remember how he stroked your breasts and pussy, and how he used his tongue on you. Tomorrow, when you meet with me for training using the dildo, please expect to be trained on that as well."

They went into the shower, and she began to wash her face and upper body. He took the soap from her and did that. He let her shampoo her hair, but as he rinsed her he rubbed over her breasts and down on her mons and pussy, and she came yet once more. She took the soap and washed is body, especially his cock.