Customer Survey

Story Info
Charles takes a survey as a favor for the bartender.
4.7k words
4.19
8.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a tough couple of days. Granted the folks in our depot out here took the brunt of it, but my worst trait as a manager is that I'm just too easy going. I'll give third, even fourth chances, but eventually reality has to be confronted.

I had to let the General Manager and the two Lead Supervisors go. The severance was respectable, and it was no relief to them that I blamed myself more for their failures than they did themselves. But as some philosopher said, reality is what is, not what should be.

So here I sit, nursing a second mediocre Tequila in the hotel bar; subjecting myself to a brutal self-review.

The bar was nice enough, but it had been all but deserted the last 30 minutes or so. Tuesday night, ski season was over, no reason to be here in early spring. The bartender was a 30-something fellow who looked like he worked at a fitness place during the day -- fit but not bulky; flexible but not floppy, if you know what I mean. And he left me alone

He had taken my order and refilled it once. He tended to the other patrons when asked, but the rest of the time, he was messing with a tablet. The bar was clean; everything was in its proper place, so why not.

I finally gave up on the self ass-chewing and was distracting myself by memorizing the bottles on the shelf, when he came down and advised closing was in 15 minutes. By now I was numb to the Tequila's bite and I wasn't driving, so sure---one more.

He came back a moment later and set it to the side.

"Thanks," I sighed. Looking at the name tag, I acknowledged, "Jeremy? Charles."

He nodded. "So, I've been doing this long enough I can sense a bad day all the way from the other end," he replied.

"Yeah, pretty bad here; worse for others."

"Have to discipline someone?"

"Three someones. Had to let them go. It's never easy. And the b-s about it hurts me more than it does you is just a flat out lie of course. But I gave them every chance. Still-----," I faded off.

"Well, how about one for the road ---if you're a guest here."

"That I be," I averred, raising the Boy Scout three fingers. I then picked up the glass and toasted his gift.

He nodded and went back to wiping and arranging.

I continued sipping, thinking he'll tell me when to leave. But a few minutes later he went and closed the door to lobby and came back over.

"Take your time," he said.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Besides," he continued. "I need to ask a favor."

I shrugged and waved my hand for him to continue.

"Corporate is pushing a guest survey. It takes about 10 minutes or so. I need to get one more to keep up with the goal, and you being management and all, and well-----the only one left here, would you mind? I'll comp that one."

I don't mind surveys. Everybody has to gather data these days.

"Sure, I'll make your quota for the night," I said.

He handed over the tablet with earphones attached. "It queued up, just press start. The earphones are for when it's noisy in here. They're clean."

I put the earphones in and selected start. There was some soft jazz playing and a light blue spiral in the background while it compiled. It started with instructions and an overview. Five sections, seven to 10 questions for each and a slight break as each section loaded. I always answer surveys quickly; first impressions are more honest. But this one seemed to take a little longer than others. And there was the spiral and some flickers in between each section. The questions were the usual sort -- appearance, friendliness, quality, etc. etc. At the end it asked me to wait while it collected and sent the results. Again, the spiral, which with the Tequila on board, was pretty relaxing.

It then put up a screen asking about the server in particular: was he polite? attentive? responsive? attractive? persuasive? convincing? compelling? impressive?

A bit out of the ordinary, but for some reason I felt comfortable rating him a 10 on each one.

The spiral returned and after a few minutes the tablet thanked me for participating.

Some part of me knew to take out the earbuds, sign the check and leave, but I was so relaxed. Worn out, alcohol on board to be sure, but there was some sort of calmness that was holding me in place.

A few moments later, a voice prompted me that it was time to close the check. Still in a daze I signed it, and then pulled out a 20 and left it as well.

"Thanks," a distant voice said. "See you tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, I expect so," I murmured.

The next thing I recall is the alarm.

*********

23 hours almost to minute after leaving, I'm back on the same stool. Whatever regret I had about cleaning house is long gone. Gone as about 10 this morning when I got a sense of just how bad things were. After 11 hours straight, I left the FUBAR mess in the conference room, thinking that FUBAR was not adequate to describe it.

Jeremy is at the register, sees me in the mirror and raises his hand. I hold up two fingers and then pantomime a sandwich. The Tequila double arrives and a cheeseburger is ordered. Yeah it's stress eating but so what.

I watch whatever is on while devouring the burger, and then lean back sipping, letting the day fall apart.

There's only one other guy there and he is settling up, so Jeremy wanders down.

"Clearly a bad day," he offers.

"Yeah, whatever regret I had about letting those guys go evaporated a long time ago and I'm developing a serious attitude as to the guy who had this region before me," I respond.

"Anything I can do?" he asks.

"A glass of water to settle dinner and another Tequila--just one though. I just need to relax and take the edge off. My molars hurt from clenching."

He came back with the drinks and the tablet from last night.

"Thanks," I said. "But you don't want me to take the survey again, not with this mood."

"Oh, sure, no," he said. "I've got a relaxation app on here. Helps me when the bar is going crazy."

"What, like whale sounds and doves cooing?" I challenged.

"Hah," he chuckled. "Nothing so fancy. Just some wavy things and soft light and voices. Same folks as made the survey."

I recalled sort of zoning out during the survey while it tallied the responses. It was pleasant enough.

"Sure," I said.

"Give me a moment to configure it, be right back," as he went down to the other end.

I could use the distraction. I wasn't about to call the EVP; not at this hour, and Charlotte was up to her ears in Katie's wedding. And I was too old to go on an emotional bender fueled by Tequila just because I had an epic mess on my hands. You eat an elephant one bite at a time or run John Boyd's OODA loop over and over.

He came back with the tablet, ear phones and something that looked like a gummy bear.

"Think of it as a non-alcoholic, non-addictive relaxer," he smirked.

, I thought. "You tell anyone, I'll break a couple of fingers," I said holding out my hand.

"Not a problem," he said.

I inserted the ear buds and he pressed play.

A soft blue spiral started and ran quietly for a moment. And then came the voice:

This is Jeremy. I need for you to listen closely to me. Listen only to me. Think of nothing other than listening to me. Listening and looking at the screen. I want you to look hard at the screen, the spiral will help you. There is nothing else to do except listen and look. Look hard. Follow it down to the center. See how the sides pull you down. Don't think; just look.

My voice is so soothing. The spiral is so soothing. You cannot look away. You cannot stop listening.

This is just a relaxing, entrancing, controlling, simple spiral, pulling you down---down--to the center. So easy to just watch. Without thought, just watch.

And as you watch and listen, you become more and more open. More and more relaxed. Let all thoughts and stress float away. Disappear. Fade away. Only the spiral and my voice. My voice guiding you and controlling you. Controlling your thoughts. Providing suggestions and direction.

Don't worry or think. Just listen and watch. Give the spiral a chance to relax you as you breath in and out. Breath in breath out.

That's it, watch and drift.

[a long silence]

It's lonely in the silence isn't it? You need my voice to keep you focused and obedient, compliant and obedient.

[another long silence]

As my voice returns, you feel a chill. The silence is so lonely, you welcome my return. In fact you have a desire and need to listen and obey.

[another long silence; I was straining to hear him; I needed to hear him]

My soft, soothing voice now controls your thoughts. You need to hear my voice. The silence is so lonely. And so you want me to stay here, guiding you so that the silence does not return.

So trusting, so warm. You might even find yourself aroused. The warmth and numbness is so very, very arousing and sensual

Let go, just let go, give yourself to me. Obey. No worries, no concerns, just obey the voice, float and obey.

In a moment, the spiral will end. You will still obey me. You want to avoid the silence so you will listen and obey. My voice. Focused oh so intently on my voice.

And the spiral will end in 5-4-3-2-1.

I found myself holding the tablet and looking up at Jeremy. He reached over and removed the ear buds. He then took the tablet from my hands.

"So, Mr. Rone, you do understand?" he asked. "You are focused only on my voice, correct?"

I blinked. A shiver ran down my spine. For some reason I knew I wanted to obey him; no--make that I knew I had to obey him. There was no question of why. There was only an overwhelming compulsion to obey him.

"Yes------------I am," I replied.

"And why is that?" he asked gently.

"Because I have to," I replied.

"Very good; no question; no doubt; no hesitation. You are controlled by my voice. It reassures you to comply; to listen to me; no conflict; only passive, obedient, total compliance. Yes?"

"Yes," I sighed.

"Good. So---it's late and you've had one too many. I offered and you agreed to let me walk you to your room and make sure you get in bed safely. You've asked me to do that so you obviously trust me to make sure you get undressed and into bed safely. Correct?"

"Mmmmm-Hmmm," I murmured.

He walked around the end of the bar, picked up the tablet, put his arm though mine and walked me out. I leaned into him as we walked. I trusted him, and I was slightly wasted. At the door, I fumbled with my left pocket and so he reached in and retrieved my key. It took him a few tries to find it and he ended up caressing the head of my dick.

It felt good---just like the spiral promised.

**********

Somehow I'm in my room, sitting in the chair, holding the tablet in my lap, listening to his voice as talks about trust and submission and the rhythmic patterns--the smooth, oh so smooth pattern of back and forth, in and out. As he suggested, I found myself swaying to his voice and the pattern.

And then he suggested I would be more comfortable in my bed. More relaxed, more comfortable.

He propped the table up on the desk and lifted me up, then swiftly and smoothly undressing me. A moment later I was aware I was sitting on the edge of the bed and he was in front. He took my right hand and placed it on my cock, closed his hand around mine and began to manipulate and fondle. A moment later he removed his hand and whispered in my ear to stroke in time to the spiral, which was now on the dresser across from the bed. His breath in my ear was so soft and warm, I trembled as the shiver ran down my spine.

I was vaguely aware of him undressing, and then he was back in front of me. "Keep stroking", he said as he lifted my head up slightly.

"Keep looking at the spiral please. You're not going to remember this clearly. It will seem like an erotic dream. One you never had before, but you will have again from time to time. You're way too hetero at this point to go down on me, but you do indeed have a very fuckable ass. You must run or cycle, 'cause it's good and firm.

I just kept looking, too caught up in the voice and my now stirring cock, and the spiral--always the spiral and the hints of bodies and cocks and smooth movement in and out, back and forth.

I sensed him grabbing the pillows and then guiding me, rotating me until I was face down. I landed on top the pillows, and he adjusted them to be at my abdomen and then fluffed them so my ass was raised. He propped the spiral up against the headboard where I could see it with ease. It was my only reality, and I remained fixed on it.

I was aware of him stroking my back and going down my spine to the tailbone. He was moving in time to the spiral, and it was so very, very sensual.

He was beside me murmuring in my ear which caused even more tingles as his warm breath ranged from my ear to my neck.

Slowly his caresses went further down until he was lightly rubbing my ass, focusing more and more on my anus. He stopped for a moment and then I was aware of a cool moist sensation followed by one finger pushing against my anus, circling and probing

As one finger started going in and out a little bit, wobbling as if to make room, a second finger joined it and the pressure increased.

Somehow I was aware enough to mutter, "Uhhhh, no, please, not there."

The second finger withdrew and then the first one slid back and forth a few times before pulling back as well.

His voice was in my ear again, "Shhhh, relax, watch the spiral, it's alright, don't worry, watch the spiral, enjoy the floating. Just floating and watching."

He moved around on the bed. I could feel him reaching next to me. A moment later he is back behind me. I can feel his cock resting against my crack. He leans over my back and his hand comes around to my face. He then places his hand over my nose and mouth, pushing a cloth up against me.

Startled, I jerk and take a deep breath. He holds my neck and keeps the cloth in place. A second and third breath and I feel like I have dropped into a warm bath. I'm floating on top. I'm aware of my body, my arms, my legs but I'm only aware, no control. I moaned, "Ahhhh Jeremey, What? What?'

His hand was no longer on my mouth; it was stroking my head and neck.

He was back whispering in my ear, "Shhhh, it's OK. Watch the spiral, float with the spiral, let the feeling spread through you. So relaxed, so submissive, so relaxed. It's all better now, you're relaxed and ready. Focus hard on the spiral, Charles. Focus Now.""

And with that he was behind me. There was more coolness on my anus, and he slid a finger into me again. It went right in like it belonged there. He maneuvered it around a bit, and suddenly there was second one.

I drew in a breath. There was a delicious fullness that increased as he slid in and out.

I could feel a third finger at the opening. I pushed back against it, suddenly wanting to feel fuller. I was pushing into the spiral. In and out, back and forth.

A quick sharp pain radiated in my ass as the third finger entered. As the pain subsided, the pleasure of the fullness took over, and I started moving again in time to the spiral. His thrusts went deeper, hesitated and then slowly withdrew, to be followed by another quick thrust forward.

I began to moan and whimper. It felt so good.

"Move with me," he commanded. "But don't bear down. Stay open, take me in."

And so I did.

I had no sense of time whatever, but in a bit he stopped. He got off the bed for a moment, I heard some rustling. Then he was in between my legs and massaging both my buttocks. His hands were cool and wet. He then put a hand on each buttock and spread my ass open going back and forth as his thumbs teased my anus. I pushed the pillow further under my stomach and held myself up as he did this.

I wanted him back in me.

And as I watched the spiral, I knew what was in the background - - a cock fucking an ass. At that point I completely lost myself in the spiral, what it meant, what it wanted me to do, what I wanted to do.

"Fuck me, fuck me now," I rasped.

He stopped using his thumbs and just held my ass open.

"Take a deep breath," he commanded.

I did. And was rewarded with his head pushing against my entrance. I made my body relax as he slid himself forward. When I felt the head enter, I pushed back slowly to help go all the way in.

All I could think about was the fullness. The domination. The submission. The all-consuming pleasure.

I was wiggling and twisting slight, trying to screw him in or shorten the path so he would fill me up.

Two or three pull backs and then a smooth slide forward, and I felt his thighs against my ass.

"Move now in time to spiral. In a few moments, it will completely consume you and you will cum. Start now."

, I thought.

I shivered hard and began to lean forward slowly, feeling the pressure decrease slowly as he withdrew and then sliding back increasing the pace each time as he pushed further inside me. His hands were on my butt, also providing guidance and direction. Not too far out, not too quick, just a slow steady build.

Each time he made a full penetration. I moaned. I could not help it.

By now, I can't hold my head up any more. I'm resting it on the mattress and pushing back against him harder each time.

He began to groan. Next thing I know is we are going full in to back to where the tip is just in and then a plunge forward. As he sped up, I knew what was coming. I wanted him to cum. I wanted him to cum in me. Days later it seemed, he let loose a sharp gasp, trembled and pushed forward. I took my right hand and reached back, grabbing his thigh holding him all the way in as he trembled and shook and shook and shook.

Feeling the surge of warmth, I realized I had made him cum and I too cascaded. I emptied into the pillow and collapsed.

As he pulled back and settled on my back, I found myself missing the fullness.

Moments later, he moved off. I started to regain my awareness and swim up out of the warm water immersion tank my brain was in. He pulled me into a sitting position and tilted my head up as he stood in front.

"Close your eyes, see the spiral, open your mouth thinking on noting but the spiral," he commanded.

I could no more refuse his instructions than I could stop breathing.

"I need you to swallow this," he said. "It will help you sleep and feel better in the morning. Besides, I can't have you wondering what's wrong with your ass when I leak out."

My mouth was then full of a warm, runny, sludge.

"Just swallow," he said. "It will go down like an oyster."

I did. It did.

"So, let's talk a moment before I have to go," he said, as he moved the tablet in front of me.

After a while, I was aware he was in the room. "Hey," I said. Thanks for getting me to the room. I didn't realize I had drunk so much; this has been a bad week." I stood and walked him to the door. As it closed, I realized I should take that shower. I was already naked.

**********

The next morning, I had a nagging headache and a feeling that I might be developing a hemorrhoid. Had not had one in years, but such is the hassle of getting old.

I arranged a late checkout. I was going to be on the ramp all morning and wanted to take a shower before the flight. Smart move because I was reeking when I got back. So as I'm walking through the lobby on the way out, I pass by the restaurant and see Jeremy serving drinks to a couple. For some reason an impulse sends me in to thank him again for getting me to the room.

As I approach the bar, he sees me, hesitates, and then waves me over around the corner.

"Hey," I say. "Thanks again for getting me to the room."

He looks relieved for some reason. "Oh, no problem." He pauses, "And thanks for taking the survey," he says in a very soft voice.

"Glad to help," I say. "It was a little different than most. The spiral was actually pleasant."

12