Cute Forest Lurker

Story Info
This random girl in the woods is definitely human, mhm, yep.
3.6k words
4.52
3.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a bizarre romance story with very light horror elements, and even worse, awkwardness. Enjoy!

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Completely lost, his whole body aching, missing half of his supplies, and not muscular enough to give up on finding home and just survive in these chilly woods, Henry climbed out of the ravine and into more of the same endless stretch of mountainous forest he had been stuck in for a whole week.

A rustling came from one of the countless bushes nearby. Hoping it was a delicious creature of some kind, Henry stayed still. He had no weapons whatsoever, but maybe he could jump out at the thing and kill it with his bare hands.

Something started to emerge, and Henry almost jumped at it, when he realized it was a human girl. A blank-faced girl with a head of long, black hair poked out of the foliage, and she looked at Henry with her large black eyes.

All she said was "Hi."

"Hi? Are you also lost?" he asked.

She seemed to think for a moment.

"Yes."

She stepped out of the bushes and into view. Her plain black dress was much too clean for someone in the depths of this forest, and as fragile and short as she looked, those were some honkin' huge tits. Maybe if the circumstances were different, he'd have things to say about them.

Now that he thought about it, those eyes were way too big. Maybe it was the eyeliner? No, there wasn't any eyeliner.

She was holding and carrying nothing, unless there was a pocket on the inside of her dress with a snack bar in it. "Are you hungry? Do you need anything?" Henry asked.

"No."

"Okay then? Um, do you know where I can find civilization?"

"Human civilization? That's sixty miles North. You'll find a road there."

How was she lost if she knew exactly where... Henry dropped the thought, happy to have received any directions whatsoever.

"We're both lost, how about we go together?" Henry said.

"Okay."

~~~~~ ~~~~~

They walked in silence for about a minute before Henry spoke.

"So even though I don't have the physique for mountain climbing, I like to do it sometimes, and uh, this time things went poorly, I lost my phone, a lot of my supplies, and I got horribly lost."

"Why are you out here?"

"Adventuring, exploring, all that business."

"The mountains are mostly normal. At least the ones near here. Exploring here isn't a good idea."

"Yeah, mostly trees and dirt. There aren't even any good views, the trees block most of them, and if you try to peek out, it's just trees... Why are you here anyway?"

"I live in the area. Then some mistakes happened and I got lost."

"So uh, what's your name anyway?"

"Rose," she said much too quickly.

"Right, I'm Henry."

"That is a good name."

"And you said you lived in the area?"

"I hear something," Rose said. She crouched, and Henry did the same.

Indeed, there was more rustling coming from ahead, and a deer popped its head out from behind a tree and munched on some foliage.

"That's a good deer... I wish I had my knife..."

"It is a good deer. Just a moment."

Rose darted off far more quickly than she looked capable of, and the deer started sprinting.

"Wait!" Henry said, reaching out to her and starting to run, but she was already off. And she was fast too--both she and the deer vanished from sight in moments.

Henry kept running after them, following the vague sounds of running at first, and then the sound of ungodly screeching, and then he lost the trail.

"Rose? Rose!"

He kept shouting and frantically looking around for a minute, hoping he could find her. This small girl and a deer? The deer might win...

After turning around one more time, he saw her standing fifteen feet away, holding several pounds of deer meat in her blood-soaked arms.

"I brought a gift. I didn't expect you would be worried during my absence."

He stepped back. "Rose? How did..."

"I believe you might want to cook this over a fire. I don't know how to make a fire. I never needed such things so I never learned."

"Right, I... I still have my lighter. And there's plenty of... sticks... How did you even do that?"

She set the horrifically acquired pile of meat on the ground.

"It's simple. You catch up to the deer and then you disassemble them. Pray for their spirit as you take what you want from the body. Slice out whatever you find unsuitable at the moment. A more or less ordinary technique."

He wanted to ask more, such as, "No really, what the fuck was that," but he didn't say it out of fear. Nobody disappears for a minute and returns with that. Not even the best outdoorsmen could do it that quickly, let alone without tools, and that's completely ignoring how she landed the kill...

The bigness of her eyes was really starting to worry him. Who was this girl, really?

"I'll build the fire," Henry said. The only reassuring thing was that she had the chance to butcher him earlier and didn't. Maybe that meant he was safe. He didn't feel safe, though; the meat in his body, particularly his internal organs, felt vulnerable and afraid.

Ten minutes later, they had a small fire starting; it would be a few minutes before it was large enough to cook anything. He looked up at a gap in the trees; it was probably almost sunset. Henry decided to brave some chatter.

"So I'm really curious about you. You haven't said much, and, well..."

"Is that unusual?" Rose asked.

"No, not necessarily, it's just... I don't know, maybe you could tell me more about yourself? Your childhood, what you do when you're not lost in the forest..."

Hopefully those weren't the questions that would get him harvested for meat.

"I think my childhood started when my mother gave birth to me. Not particularly pleasant to go through for either of us. Later, she taught me some things, and then I got a job and a car like a normal person, which is what I used to do."

"Where do you work?"

Rose thought for a long while.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"That's fair. My dad was military, there was a lot of stuff he couldn't talk about."

"Sometimes I wish I had a dad. My mother did something to him before I was born and I'm not sure what but I have a couple of guesses."

That was not helping Henry overcome any of the fears he was having.

"If you don't want to talk about family, you don't have to," Henry said. "I just want to say... thanks for the deer?"

She seemed to cheer up considerably upon being thanked.

"I'm glad you like it. I'm sure it will be delicious! I made sure to cut out all of the unpleasant parts, such as major arteries and connective tissue."

"I don't know anyone who can do what you do so... quickly and efficiently," Henry said.

"I thought most hunters found deer and then removed the meat," Rose said.

"Yeah, but not this well... I've never done it, I think it takes an hour to cut out all of the good bits? And you did it in a minute, apparently..."

Rose thought again.

"Maybe you can do it faster if you do it a lot. I have done it a lot. Deer wander by my house all the time."

"Is there anything unusual about yourself you want to talk about but feel afraid to?"

Rose was silent for a moment.

"How about you?" she said.

This time, Henry was the one thinking.

"I used to do singing and then I stopped since I wasn't making any money from it."

"I think you need that to live," Rose said.

"Yes, I did. You know how it is," he said, not knowing for sure if she really knew how it was, "Rent's always going up, you have to buy things, there's bills every month, sometimes you have an emergency and have to blow all your savings..."

"That sounds terrible."

"It really is. And that's why I go mountaineering or hiking and stuff all the time, I just want to get away from it all."

"I sometimes listen in on people and they worry about all kinds of things. And lots of it is just human society's fault. Can't they make a good one? They all live in it!"

The fire was big enough to cook meat, so Henry skewered a few of the big yet cookable pieces and placed them just above the flame. They both sat in front of it, watching it cook.

"I get the feeling you wouldn't like human society that much," Henry said.

Rose paused.

"I've been trying to hide it because people run away sometimes, but I think you can tell that I'm not normal..."

"At least you're a nice person."

"Nice... Thank you. Even though we just met. I'm starting to like you too."

Was that all it took to warm her heart?

"Henry... Thank you for not running away."

"If you just want to be with someone... We can sit here for a while, eat some of the deer you collected, talk, have a good time..."

"I think I'd like that. It sounds... nice."

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Rose ate both some of the raw and cooked meat, munching down on it in ravenous bursts while pausing in between them.

"Does everything taste better when you cook it?" Rose asked.

"Most edible things, yeah. Though not always. You shouldn't cook apples... actually, no, you can make them into pies and applesauce and stuff."

"A pie?"

"Yeah... Wait, you don't know what an apple pie is?"

"No."

"It's... Hey, do you want to come with me when I get out of this forest? I can show you all kinds of great things from human civilization. It's not all bad."

"I watch them from the outside. I've seen enough of it."

Was pressing on it actually a good idea? Although sympathy was building inside him, it was probably unwise to insist that she do anything in particular, given her unusual skill at disassembling fleshy creatures.

"Alright, if you insist," Henry said. "But if you ever change your mind, just let me know."

"Okay. Also it is getting dark."

He looked up at the sky; it indeed was.

"I see. Should we set up camp? I have one bedroll..."

"Are you cold?"

"Well, now that you mention it, it is a bit chilly..."

"I can keep you warm."

He wondered what previously unseen and likely horrific technique she had for that, and then he realized she meant with her body. A flush of warmth went through his body. He blushed, looked around nervously, looked at her nervously as she stared blankly at him, and then tried to respond.

"Oh, I, um, that's not necessary, haha..."

"Is something wrong? Your response is unusual."

Was he that bad at hiding it?

"I mean, I know you mean well, and thank you for the offer, but that kind of thing has... cuddling is an intimate thing, and well, I don't know if I want to do that..."

"I thought the sexual connotation would make the offer more appealing. But it wasn't my real intention. I simply didn't want you to get cold."

"It makes it less appealing... it's... sex and romance are weird."

"I'm aware. Can you tell me more? I sometimes overhear men discussing something called a 'blow job' but I did not catch what it entailed. I have been thinking about it for a while."

"It's..." he floundered out. Where did she learn that kind of language? Did guys traveling in the woods just talk about sex all day with each other? The warmth in his body was steadily growing.

"It's okay. You don't have to say it. I will probably learn it later by listening to people."

He felt that explaining would preserve more of his dignity. "So a blowjob, a blowjob, it's when... so you get your mouth, and you put someone's, um, penis into it..."

She nodded in understanding.

"And then you uh, you use your mouth to make him reach orgasm, which feels good for him."

"If he can feel it I assume the penis is still attached to him."

"Yeee... yeah." Bringing attention to his erection, no matter what thoughts came with it, did make him feel warm and fuzzy...

"It sounds like they could use a different hole. Like the normal one. But humans complain about their offspring so maybe the mouth makes sense."

He was afraid to ask which hole she thought the "normal one" was.

"So that's a blowjob, it's fairly simple, uh..."

"I assume you would be very uncomfortable if I tried giving you one."

He looked at the blood still on her arms, as well as the trace amounts on her lips, and tried not to imagine her doing it to him. "Ehh..."

"I have been very curious about one thing. Do you find me attractive?"

The answer was yes, but admitting that would--

"Yes," Henry blurted out without thinking.

Silence. Henry covered his face and tilted his head down.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, look, you are good looking, but I didn't mean it like that..."

Henry was silent. His raging erection pulsed between his legs, which wasn't helping with anything.

Rose spoke. "Bodies are just meat and bones and liquid but seeing you give meaning to them is endlessly fascinating. And."

He was afraid to ask, but he was prompted to anyway. "And?"

She hesitated.

"And I almost want to do more things to you on purpose just to see how you would react. Talking did this to you. What would happen if I did something else?"

Henry almost crumpled into a ball. She really was suggesting...

When he finally managed to look up, her face was just inches from his, staring blankly as usual with those slightly too big eyes as she sat perfectly still in front of him by the fire. When did she move? Aroused shame kept his body and mind from reacting too suddenly, but a small startled shock still went through him.

"Henry. I do not want to upset you. The line between curiosity and cruelty is thin. So please tell me if you want me to stop."

Henry thought. He looked down at her boobs, then over at her bloody arms, then back at her boobs, then at her boobs slightly more, then he made up his mind.

"Maybe if it pleases you... You're really curious? You don't mind doing this at all?"

"I am curious and I do not mind. I wonder if I can get you to enjoy it. I also wonder how much I would like it."

"It... I don't think it would be too hard." He relaxed his body and continued speaking. "So why not? Just don't do anything that would have consequences later, whether it's biting or anything else."

"I assume also no breeding."

"Yes, that too. But otherwise do whatever you want."

"Okay. Take off your pants."

Was he really doing this? Was he really about to do who knew what with Rose, someone who was clearly... He looked at her tits again and decided the answer was yes. He stood up, and she watched him while he undressed.

The pants came off, and he set them on a clean patch of grass nearby. Although he was hesitant to take off his underwear, he also slowly slid it off, revealing his erection.

Rose spoke. "Looks normal to me. Now lay down."

As far as penis comments went, "Looks normal to me" was simultaneously one of the least and most interesting things she could have said. He obeyed, finding a good place to sit. The grass against the back of his legs wasn't a sensation he was used to.

"Okay. Now close your eyes."

He obeyed, not sure what she was planning. He tried listening, but the only thing he heard was the wind.

"You can open them again if you want."

When he opened them, she was standing over him... naked. Completely. Uniformly perfect skin, inviting hips with a shaved opening between them, and those breasts that were exactly what he was hoping for... Where did the dress go? He didn't bother to look around. Although maybe washing off the mostly dried blood on her arms would have been a good idea, it was too late for that now.

She crouched down, planting her knees firmly by his sides.

"You said no breeding. But I hope this way is fine as long as you don't finish inside. Tell me when you are about to."

It sounded reasonable to Henry. "Alright," he said.

He was expecting a moment of anticipation before she did it, but she instead simply brought her hips up, and then back down onto his erection, which she guided into her pussy with one hand. She was so hot inside... And extremely tight.

"And I overheard one time that you were supposed to do it like this..."

She started moving her hips up and down, slowly riding him and stroking the length of his erection.

"Ah... Keep going," Henry begged.

Her chest didn't move around as much as he thought it should have, but he barely thought about it. She felt so good inside...

For a.. whatever she was, she felt extremely good. Really good... Her pussy clenched more tightly around his erection, making every movement of her hips feel as if they wanted to draw out everything he had in him.

"This is nice." Rose's face remained emotionless, so he just had to guess at how good it felt for her. Surely it had to feel good? Or did she not get the same kind of enjoyment out of it that a normal human would?

She kept riding him, and he wondered if he should do something.

He reached up. "Can I touch..."

"Yes you can."

He put his hands on her firm, heaving chest; it felt soft, but it didn't act soft. He set aside his concerns to massage her breasts, moving them as much as they would allow themselves to, running his fingers across her nipples...

"Yeah, faster," Henry begged.

"Do you like dirty talk? I can try it."

"Yes please..."

"I like riding slutty boys."

"Aha, you turned me into one..." he said as a little warmth--good warmth--flushed through his face.

"Yes. Was that good?"

Henry's erection climbed closer and closer to orgasm with every moment.

"Honestly Rose, anything you say is good..."

"Thank you. Slutty boy."

For a moment, he thought he saw her almost smile, but then he thought about it and no, her expression was actually still unmoving.

"How long does it take for men to cum?"

"Ah... You can keep riding me for... Another fifteen seconds..."

She remained silent, and Henry was pretty sure she was keeping track of time. He wondered how accurate she was. At least she knew how long a second was...

"Ah, I'm almost there," Henry said.

"Three. Two."

Rose's pussy clamped down on his erection, almost begging him to shoot out everything inside him... but he wasn't ready yet.

"One."

She slid off him, giving one last jolt of pleasure to his excited cock.

"How was the timing?" Rose asked.

"Another moment and I would have..."

"Excellent. Do you want to finish in some other way?"

If he didn't finish, he'd be thinking about it all night...

"Please, yes... that would be great... However you like..."

"Hmm." Rose looked at his erection, seemingly wondering how she would deal with it.

Eventually, she spoke again. "I know. You like boobs so using them would be a good idea."

Rose crouched down once more. She leaned forward, managing to lay partly on his legs and partly on the ground. Anticipation surged through Henry, and as she brought her chest closer to his erection, her presence alone almost pushed him over the edge...

Her chest touched him, and he came instantly.

Rose looked down at it. "Oh."

She kept staring blankly as his twitching erection came all over her chest. Henry, meanwhile, was still delighted despite having erupted so easily...

Rose didn't bother to squeeze his cock between her breasts; she just kept watching and watching as his orgasm ran its course, the tip occasionally poking her chest and bouncing off...

"I see. You're done?" Rose said once it was all over.

"Ah... Rose, that was a great way to finish..."

"But I barely did anything."

"Still fun..."

"Okay then. By the way it is starting to get rather dark. Do you want to rest for the night?"

"That would be great, we can snuggle together... though maybe you could wash off the blood and semen..."

"I will be right back then. Make yourself comfortable in the meantime."

~~~~~ ~~~~~

The rest of the evening went as expected, and they set up camp for the night. He slipped into his sleeping bag, and Rose's offer of extra warmth was too tantalizing to turn down.

The air was cold, but between the sleeping bag and a naked Rose, he was toasty. Almost too toasty... Somehow, his face had ended up between her boobs, and the rest of her was just splayed out on top of him.

12