Cute Little Intern

Story Info
Richard ravishes the cute innocent intern Amelia.
2.2k words
4.17
70.2k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia was standing some distance away from his borrowed desk, clutching some papers nervously in her dainty hands, asking him something or other, her voice barely audible and nervous at the same time. Everything about Amelia was adorable and innocent. Her thickly rimmed glasses. Her petite height. Her plain brown hair drawn up in a ponytail. Her small pert breasts and her pert bum. Her sensible office outfit of white shirt and knee-length grey skirt and sensible black ballet flat shoes. Not a touch of makeup. He had learned she had just graduated from university. She seemed more girl than young woman. There must be at least a decade in age between them, approaching two.

Richard had shown a heroic level of restraint in his opinion. Amelia had teased him all week with her particular nervousness and deference around him, looking up at him with wide and innocent brown eyes. Overreacting at being near him, her breath and speech disturbed, jumping away at any accidental contact. She had made concentrating on this consulting job difficult. He knew many women found his dark silver fox looks appealing. The signs were there. The signs that she didn't know why she was reacting the way she did were there too.

Richard was a predator. Amelia's reaction to him awakened a desire to hunt, to conquer, to claim his prey as prize. Now she was in his office, on a weekend, with no one around. She probably didn't really know what she was doing and what danger she had perhaps unwittingly invited. It didn't matter.

Richard got up slowly, staring at Amelia, enjoying her discomfort. She looked away, downwards, then seemed to peek up at him, beneath her eyelashes.

Richard thought to himself that a sensible girl would have really found an excuse and left the room at his prowling approach towards her. The tense silence stretched in between them as he stopped in front of her, towering over her, inspected her from top to bottom, his dark-eyed gaze intense and almost a physical thing dragging down across her body.

"S-sir?"

"Amelia. Sit." He indicated one of the armchairs in front of the desk, stepping to the side to let her past him as she obeyed.

Then he locked the office door. "Just making sure we are not disturbed... I want to have a word with you."

"H-have I done something wrong, sir?"

Richard settled himself in the chair opposite her, long limbs clad in his dark suit. He loosened his grey tie and took it off, placing it on the desk next to him, as he spoke to her. "Not as such, exactly. I am wondering what a young woman like you is doing in the office on the weekend. Work-life balance is important. Do you have a boyfriend?"

Was that faint pink sheen painting her cheeks? "I-I do."

"You do." Richard said flatly, undoing some of the buttons of his pristine white shirt.

"His name?"

She chewed on her plump pink bottom lip. "Tom."

"Right. Why aren't you snuggled up with Tom instead of bothering me?"

Amelia protested. "I am trying to be helpful. Just pointing out that -"

He cut her off impatiently. "I am sure you are, but I don't need help and didn't ask for it. I asked you why you're here doing work instead of enjoying Tom's company." Met with continued silence, Richard's inner devil was unable to resist. "Oh I know, Tom must be terrible in bed."

Amelia met his eyes, genuinely shocked. Then a true blush suffused her skin and she looked away, fidgeting. Richard looked at her searchingly. She really should have said something. Denial. Assertion. Telling him it was none of his business.

"You have slept with him, haven't you?"

She closed her eyes tightly, a slight shake to her head giving her away.

"You haven't?!"

Amelia's voice finally made a reappearance. "I haven't with any..." she abruptly stopped, blush intensifying further.

"Oh I see." Richard said quietly. He stood up again, took off his black suit jacket. Rolled up his sleeves, revealing the black hair on his forearms on his golden skin, courtesy of his mixed Italian-English heritage. All the while he could feel Amelia watching him.

He really should leave her alone. But her whole manner was as if she was waving a red flag. And he was the bull. Not one he could resist any longer. Time to play.

He leaned over her, hands resting on either side of her armchair. Her breath sped up, pupils dilated. Fear? Arousal? Both? "Maybe the right man hasn't come along yet, hmm?" Richard lowered his face to hers. She tried to avoid him, but he had effectively trapped her within the chair, with not much room for manoeuvring.

"What are you doing?"

"You know exactly what I'm doing." He growled, gripping her ponytail to immobilise her head. He looked down at her, used his other hand to take and carelessly throw away her glasses.

"Hey!" she said. She was about to say something else, but he tilted her head up and had lowered his head and claimed her lips. His hand tightened cruelly as she attempted to move away her head. This wasn't a romantic kiss. It was a sexually dominant one. He licked and suckled and lightly bit her lips, before invading her with his tongue. Muffled protests became aroused moans; he could feel her surrender to him.

He withdrew, maintaining his grip. She was flushed, lips swollen, eyes closed, breathing fast. Oh there was blood in the water. And he was the shark. Richard was going to fucking devour her.

"Stand up." Richard's tone was commanding, brooked no argument.

Amelia responded immediately, standing up.

"Good girl." Richard resumed kissing her, then trailed kisses down her jaw, her neck, that's where he bit her. She moaned, melted into him. He had her by the neck. Her body understood, even if she didn't. He lifted her and turned, placing her on to the desk.

He nudged her legs apart and resumed kissing her, bringing her body flush with his, pressing her breasts against his hard chest, pressing his hard cock against her cunt through their clothing. Amelia was moaning and trembling. He pulled back a little and she let out a little automatic protesting mewl. He slid his hand under her skirt to feel her through her panties.

"You're soaked already, you little slut."

Amelia's eyes snapped open, looking at him dazed, a little pained "Oh!' torn from her lips.

He withdrew his hand, then encircled her waist and glided both hands down her hips now. "You want me to fuck you, don't you?"

Amelia moaned and tried to squeeze her legs back together. Richard kept them open, his hands gripping her thighs.

"Don't you?" His grip tightened, hard enough to bruise.

"No, no, no... Tom..." Amelia's tone was breathless, lacking conviction.

"I don't think you get this wet for Tom, Amelia."

Amelia closed her eyes, a shamed blush painting her cheeks. "P-please let me go."

"There is no chance. I'm going to fuck you. Accept it."

Amelia weakly tried to push Richard off her.

He responded by pushing her down cruelly on to the desk, pinning her arms above her head. He glared down at her. "Are you going to behave and be good for me, Amelia? You'll enjoy this. I promise."

Amelia moaned. "Please... please."

"I'm going to take that as please fuck me, Richard."

"No, no, no..."

"Yes, yes, yes..."

He brought her wrists together and secured them with one large hand, then used the other to pull down her grey skirt, black tights and white panties, while she wriggled and attempted to struggle. That earned her a few brisk slaps to her thighs which resulted in pained moans.

He inserted a finger into her wet cunt. "You want me so much Amelia. You may as well just submit. Surrender. Enjoy yourself."

Amelia moaned. They were delightful, her moans. They seemed torn from her, sounds that were coming out despite herself.

He added another finger, found her G-spot, then circled his thumb around her entrance to take some of her wetness and used it to play with her clit. He watched her carefully, learning her, taking pleasure from her. She had stopped struggling now and was even arching into his fingers, wanting more. He took away his grip on her wrists and kneaded one of her breasts, pinched a nipple. She responded to this with pleasured gasps and began to tremble. "Such a little slut. Come for me now, slut."

She arched, muscles tightening, trembling, holding her breath, then she let out adorable undignified sounds as she came all over his hand.

"That's it. You look beautiful like this." He withdrew his hand from her and tasted her on his fingers. He liked her taste.

She opened her eyes dazedly, not seeming quite aware of where she was.

Richard pushed his fingers at her mouth. She tried to pull away. "Lick these. Taste yourself." he said impatiently.

Amelia felt compelled to obey him; it was almost visceral her reaction to him in general. She licked and then without further instruction sucked and licked him of all of her juices.

"Look at you sucking away. I wonder how you'd do with my cock in your mouth. Let's find out shall we." Richard came away from her on the desk and unzipped his trousers, untucking his shirt, freeing his cock, sitting on one of the chairs again.

Amelia pushed herself up slowly.

"Well. Hurry up. Kneel." He slapped a thigh again which seemed to galvanise her.

Amelia knelt in front of Richard, took his cock into her small mouth. He was pretty big and she was obviously unpracticed and unsure what to do exactly. She attempted to take more of him in and gagged.

Richard sighed, taking her by the ponytail with one strong hand to pull her away and letting go again. "There is enthusiasm, and you are obviously trainable. But let us work on that later."

Amelia withdrew, looking at him with a slightly hurt gaze and stood up in an ungainly way. She made as if to retreat. Richard was too fast for her, standing up as well and grabbing her cruelly by her arms. He tutted. "Now, now, Amelia. Behave." He turned Amelia around and pushed her down on his desk. He pulled down her clothing further to reveal her better. "I'm going to smack this cute bum of yours because you keep misbehaving." Richard said, before hitting her a few times and then rubbing her cheeks fondly in between strikes. She moaned and pressed herself into the desk with every strike, almost sobbing as the hits became stronger. "There, there, you be a good girl Amelia and I'll reward you with more orgasms."

Amelia trembled at that.

"Now, Amelia, I don't have a condom. What shall I do? Shall I fuck you in the arse?"

Amelia pleaded with him not to, attempting to push herself back up again, while he pushed her back down. He licked a finger and teasingly inserted it a little into her anus, playing with her fears, enjoying her distress.

"Not your arse today then. I will have to fuck you without a condom. But I'll come on your sexy body." Richard pushed up her white shirt to reveal the small of her back.

Amelia started sobbing with denials that remained unconvincing to Richard's ear.

He kept her down with his hands, gripping her hips, as he slowly inserted his cock into her. The little slut had probably been using toys. She was wet and open to him and there was no special resistance to his penetration. He lost himself in how hot and tight and wonderful she felt, the half-pained half-pleasure noises she was making for him. He began slowly then fucked her harder and harder, pausing occasionally to prolong the pleasure for both of them. She was trembling and moaning and then he sensed her tightening around his cock and coming again. He pulled out of her and came all over her back and arse cheeks.

Their mutual breathing was loud in the subsequent silence. He took some tissues from his desk, cleaned her up, all the while telling her she had been such a good girl. Richard righted himself then helped her with her clothing. Once he was done, he petted her as he might've done a kitten.

Richard then sat himself behind his desk. "Right, I've got some work to be getting on with."

Amelia turned to go, still dazed, and was nearly at the door before he spoke again.

"Amelia."

She turned back to look at him in a way that put him in mind of a little deer checking to see what might be behind her.

Richard's dark-eyed gaze was intense, his slightly wavy dark and silver hair tousled as if he'd just swept a hand through it. "Break up with this Tom. Take a morning after pill. Then... I want you here tomorrow. This time. Wear something sexy, makeup, stockings, heels. If you have panties on, I will tear them off you and it will hurt. Understood?"

Disconcerted and wide eyed, she nodded.

"Are you sure you got all that? And say yes sir."

"Yes, sir."

His eyes softened. "Good girl. Now, go."