Cutting Loose Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we found them," he grinned. He twisted the doorknob and shouldered the door open, hauling in two of Eileen's suitcases. He backed out just as quickly, his face flaming.

"Not this one," he muttered, trying to keep his aunt from seeing what he had glimpsed on the bedside table.

"What's wrong, baby?" she asked, seeing his red face.

"Nothing. Let's go."

Eileen looked inside, and began to giggle. She walked across the polished hardwood floor and picked up the vibrator, waving it at him.

"What's the matter, baby? Haven't you ever seen one of these before?"

"Of course I have," he replied, stung by her tone. "But I didn't expect to see it..."

"See it in your mother's bedroom?" She finished his thought for him. "Jillian isn't that much older than I am, Roy Lee. And God knows what you have done to me the past few days. Is it that surprising to know she enjoys sex, and likes to get herself off?"

He turned away and walked down the hall. The second door on the left proved to be the guest bedroom, slightly musty with disuse. He set his aunt's luggage down on the floor and turned to see her standing in the doorway, her arms crossed. The duffel was on the floor at her feet.

"I asked you a question, baby."

"She's my mother, Eileen!"

"And I'm your aunt," she said softly. She walked to him until their bodies were touching. "It hasn't stopped you from seeing me as a woman, has it? Why should your mother be different?

"Oh, stop it," she continued, as he opened his mouth in protest. "No one is saying you should go to bed with Jilly. Especially not me. I'm just a little bit selfish right now." She dropped her hand down between their bodies so she could gently rub his crotch. To her delight, he began to harden under her touch almost immediately. "But just remember. We're guests here. Your momma has needs, too. She's been living alone. She might have a boyfriend, or she might not. But whatever she is, she is also a woman.

"And a woman needs sex," she finished, pulling off her t-shirt, revealing her silk bra, "Like I do. Right now.

"So shut up and kiss me."

"Shouldn't we finish unpacking first?"

"No," she said, as she untucked his shirt and pulled it up to expose his chest. He raised his arms, helping her pull it off. Her lips nibbled his nipples, making his stomach muscles jump. "Because if we unpack first, we might not have time to fuck before Jilly gets home. But if we fuck now, who cares if we don't finish unpacking?"

"Not me," he breathed. He let his hands drift over her back, then unhooked her bra. She shrugged her shoulders and let the straps fall away, exposing her lovely chest. Roy Lee's breath caught in his throat. As many times as he had seen Eileen's breasts over the past few days, he never grew tired of the sight. Paler than the skin of her face, almost milk-white, they defied both her age and gravity, sitting high and proud, capped with coral-pink nipples.

He bent his knees until his face was level with her chest, and nuzzled her beautiful orbs with his lips and cheeks. Eileen sighed and pulled his head closer, until his lips had latched onto her nipple, and he was sucking urgently. Under his tongue, her flesh tautened, forming a thick bud. His tongue slowly flicked over it, grazing her sensitive skin even as she moaned into his ear.

As soon as one nipple was hard and firm, he switched to her other breast. It was a constant source of wonder to him; the power he had over this gorgeous woman. That with the smallest, lightest touches, he could make her nipples hard, her pussy wet, even make her shudder in orgasm. His cock grew, straining at his jeans, and he reached around her back to grab her ass, pulling her in tighter to him. She raised up on her toes so she could grind her crotch against his hardening pole.

Eileen pulled her arms away from him and shoved him backwards until he was sprawled on the bed. He grinned up at her and kicked off his shoes. As she tugged on the cuffs of his jeans, he unbuttoned his fly, so she could pull them off and toss them negligently across the room. In moments, she had slipped out of her own hip-hugging slacks. To Roy Lee's happy surprise, she wore nothing underneath, and her shaven pussy lips smiled at him as she crawled onto the bed.

"God, I'm so horny," she moaned into his mouth. She fished his cock out of his boxers and sat on it, rubbing urgently. "I couldn't stop thinking about you at the diner. How your momma would react if she knew we were lovers. It made me feel so dirty." She cradled his head in her hands, her nails pricking his scalp. He hefted her large breasts in his hands and squeezed, making her groan.

"Right there, baby, yeah. You make me feel so good," she said, as he followed her instructions.

"So what you said at the diner, to Momma, about doing anything to get out of Deer Creek," he said tentatively, "Was that true?"

Her eyes focused on him, sharp as lasers. "Of course it was. I told you that back at the salon, right before I shoved your pants down and started sucking your wonderful cock," she said. "Oh," she continued, catching the hurt look in his eye. "You idiot," she said, her voice exasperated. "Do you think I'm with you just because of that?

"If all I needed was a way out of town, I would have left you as soon as we crossed the state line. After nearly twenty years with Bobby Ray, there's no way I'm ever having sex again with a man I don't want.

"Which means I want you, Roy Lee. I love you. You're a good-looking man and a great lover. But the most important thing," she continued, as her nether lips stroked his rock-hard cock, making them both moan, "is that you're a good man. You care for people. You help them out. You treat me right.

"And once I've divorced that pig I've been married to, we're going to have a serious talk about our future."

Roy Lee's mind reeled, shaken to its foundations. Marriage? Was his aunt seriously considering marriage to him?

Be careful what you wish for, the old joke ran through his brain. You might get it. A few minutes ago he had been worried he was only a means to an end for his aunt. That she had been using him, and as soon as she was safe, the glorious sessions of lovemaking which they shared would end as quickly as flicking off a switch. That he would be abandoned, their short love affair a topic which would never be spoken of again. A reminder of past shame.

Now, though...

He put the thoughts out of his mind and concentrated on her. The declaration of love had made him even hornier, if such a thing was possible, and he buried his face in her breasts, pulling Eileen down on top of him. He switched back and forth from one to the other. He licked, he squeezed, he sucked, he nibbled, until she was gasping. Her face reddened and she pulled his hair until he raised his face and she devoured his mouth in a series of tongue-wet kisses which drove him to the brink. His hips pushed up into her, the wet heat of her pussy driving him wild.

As if she anticipated his imminent eruption, the movement of her groin slowed, her lips softly stroking his cock, wet with her inner moisture. His boxers, still somehow in place around his hips, were damp with sweat and other fluids. Her hands reached down to fondle his balls, but was foiled by the clinging cloth. She quickly raised up and pulled off the offending garment, pausing only to hold it to her face, her nose buried in the cloth.

"Oh," she said, her eyes gleaming when she dropped it to the floor. "You smell so good, Roy Lee. Like a horny young man. With an awesome cock to please me with." Her hand cupped his scrotum, her clever fingers rolling his balls in their sac.

She dropped her head to his ear, her hot breath making him shiver. "They feel full, Roy Lee. Big and full of cum. Are they?" She nipped his earlobe. Her folds ground down on the muscles of his quivering thigh.

"Yes," he whispered. His voice shook with longing.

She kissed his mouth again, her sharp little teeth nibbling at his lips. "Then come and get it," she murmured. She lay down on her back, her hand still slowly jacking his shaft. Her thumb ran around his cock-head, smearing his pre-cum around the bulbous, throbbing tip. She spread her legs and arched her back, making the cones of her breasts jut upwards. The nipples were twin peaks, wet with his saliva, gleaming in the dim light. "Come and take me, lover."

He rolled over, until his hips were inside the welcoming angle of her thighs. His hands stroked her legs, her flanks, even as he kissed the quivering curves of her taut belly. Raising up, he scooted forward until his shaft was brushing her moist petals. Braced on his arms, he hung above her, his strong chest just barely grazing her quivering breasts. He kissed her cheeks, her nose, her mouth, teasing her with his rock-hard cock, until her legs wrapped around his ass and she begged him to enter her.

"Please, Roy Lee. Please. I need your cock inside me. I need it so bad." She writhed under him, trying to capture his shaft within her silken valley, even as he maneuvered to keep himself clear. He grinned at her as she growled in frustration.

"Rotten kid," she muttered, and reached down to grab his cock. "You're not going anywhere now, are you?" she said sweetly, as he shook his head. "Come here," she ordered. Pulling at his throbbing base, she opened the gates of her sex to him. As his head breached her opening, all trace of resistance faded, and he buried himself in her to the hilt.

Oh, God! Roy Lee groaned in rapture. As many times as they made love, the feeling of her vagina around him never ceased to amaze him. Hot as a furnace, slippery-smooth with desire, he wanted nothing more than to experience the wonderful sensation forever. He stroked slowly, falling into an easy rhythm, watching his sexy aunt's face between short, intense bursts of kissing. Her hips slowly pumped up at him, catching his beat, and he watched as her skin flushed, darkening from pale white to a delicate pink, centered in her face and breasts.

"You are so beautiful," he breathed. He kissed her lips, his tongue darting into her mouth to taste her. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too, baby," Eileen replied, her eyes shining with joy. Her thighs lifted and squeezed, her legs wrapping around him until he could feel her heels digging into the small of his back. She pulled him down, until they were all but molded together. Face to face, chest to chest, groin to groin. He gasped as her fingers trailed over his neck, then pulled him down in a passionate kiss.

Suddenly, her hips stuttered upwards, catching and lifting him high over her, almost violent in its fierce force.

"Oh, God, baby," she murmured around his lips. "I'm gonna cum. It's going to be...gonna be a big one. Fill me up. Fuck me hard and fill me up with your cum," she grated between clenched teeth. She tore her lips away from him and keened in his ear, caught up in the throes of her impending orgasm. Roy Lee ducked his head into the crook of her neck and obeyed her frantic commands. He sawed his cock in and out of Eileen's hot cleft, his groin mashing down on her swollen lips and the mound of her pubis. Her fingers clutched at his shoulders, and he felt the slick muscles of her vagina tighten around his pounding tool.

"Here we go, baby. Here we go. Cumming. Cumming. Cumminnngg!!" she shrieked, and her hips twisted and bucked under him. He found himself caught in an unbreakable grip as her muscles milked his molten length, and he shouted aloud as he reached his own climax, filling his aunt's waiting channel with burst after burst of his spurting seed.

*****

"Wow," Eileen said. "That was a good one." She considered for a moment, snuggling deeper into his arms. "It's better when you can scream. I didn't have to hold back. This time I wasn't worried someone calling hotel security because we were too loud.

"Mmmmm," she sighed, wiggling her bottom into his groin. They were laying spoon-fashion on her bed. She smiled secretly to herself as she felt him stiffen again, his cock growing against her thigh. His arms held her close to him, and his hands were idly playing with her breasts. She closed her eyes as his thumb grazed her sensitive nipple.

I never thought it could be like this, she thought to herself. Now I know I never want anything else. This lovely man in my arms. In my bed. To have. To hold. To be the father of my children?

And why not? There aren't a half-dozen people in this town who know the truth. If we're careful no one else will ever know.

Except Jilly, her traitorous brain pointed out. You'll have a hard time keeping her quiet if she finds out you're fucking her son.

Her eye caught a movement by the door.

"Oh, aren't you the most beautiful thing in the world!"

Roy Lee sat up groggily as Eileen jumped out of the bed. "Thanks, I guess," he said, confused.

"Not you," she said. She turned around, her hands full of a wriggling pile of fur. "Look who came by to say hello."

A tabby cat blinked at him suspiciously from her arms. Striped in bands of black, brown, and dark orange, its green eyes were wide and intelligent. Eileen cradled it, murmuring a string of nonsense-words as she stroked its thick coat. In response, it slitted its eyes and rubbed its head against her chest. The soft rumble of its purr filled the room.

"She's a cutie, isn't she?" said Roy Lee, sitting up on the bed. He extended a finger to the cat, a long-legged adolescent, not quite full-grown. After a moment's consideration, she bumped it with her pink nose, her eyes squinching shut in a cat-smile. He trailed his fingers through the tawny fur. Finding the collar, he peered at the tag. "Fraidy Cat. Is that your name, little lady?"

"Freddy?" asked Eileen. "And how do you know she's a girl?"

"I don't. She just looks like one. And her name's Fraidy Cat. Like what you call the guy who won't go off the high dive at the pool."

"Hmmm," she replied, rubbing her cheek against the soft fur. Fraidy purred ecstatically and kneaded her chest with her paws. "Well, I'm afraid we're going to have to unpack before Jilly gets home. Even she would be suspicious if she got back and we hadn't done anything at all."

Roy Lee groaned, but whether it was at the pun or at the work was anyone's guess.

*****

Two hours later they were as settled as they could be. Eileen had unpacked her clothes and put them away in the closet and bureau in the guest bedroom. Roy Lee, without the advantage of a room of his own, had done his best with the space available. Piles of jeans and t-shirts were stacked neatly behind the couch, and he had put his boxes of books in an out-of-the-way corner. At the least, he thought, the luggage was out of the car and inside the house.

Eileen opened the refrigerator and frowned. "You're going grocery shopping," she announced. "There isn't anything here but leftovers and frozen dinners. If Jilly's going to put us up, the least we can do is fill up her pantry and cook her a few decent meals. There's a Safeway not too far from where we came off the interstate. I'll put together a list for you."

She pulled a page off a notepad she found lying on the kitchen table. After a few minutes of scribbling, she handed it to him. His eyes widened as he took in the list of items.

"We can afford it," she said in answer to his look. "And you'll thank me for it later tonight. When was the last time you had a good, home-cooked meal?"

Roy Lee furrowed his forehead as he pulled on his jacket. "Two-thousand fourteen?" he guessed.

She swatted him. "What? What about Thanksgiving and Christmas, when you and your daddy would come over to my house?"

Roy Lee grinned as he opened the door. "You said home-cooked. Your house wasn't my home."

He managed to close the door behind him just before a well-aimed oven mitt thumped into the window.

*****

Jillian arrived home just after five-thirty. She parked her second-hand truck behind Roy Lee's Dodge and stepped out, stretching her aching back. Christ, but inoculating calves was a pain in the ass. The scrambling, scared animals were too big to lift, but too small to sit on. She and Paco had spent a miserable, chilly afternoon catching, tagging, dosing, and releasing the animals, and all she wanted was a hot shower, a hot meal, and a warm bed, in that order.

She entered the house and immediately knew things had changed in her life. Instead of the familiar silence which had been her guest for years, a murmur of voices greeted her as she walked through the family room. One was low and warm, the other high, clear, and laughing.

She pulled off her denim jacket and hung it up, then walked into the kitchen. A wonderful aroma surrounded her, and she had to swallow quickly, lest she embarrass herself by drooling down the front of her shirt. Eileen and Roy Lee were standing by the stove. He was clumsily turning something over in a pan, while she gave cheerful instructions. Other pots burbled merrily away, and she thought something was cooking in the oven as well.

Her son must have glimpsed her from the corner of his eye, because he turned around, a pair of tongs still gripped in his hand.

"Hi, Momma," he said, gathering her into a hug. Behind him, Eileen wrinkled her nose.

"Jillian Mae McCoy," she said, her voice so like their mother's she nearly laughed. "What do you think you're doing, tramping in here all muddy and dirty? You go clean up right now, or you won't be getting any dessert."

Jilly raised her eyebrows. "There must be some mistake," she said to the room at large. "Someone seems to not understand whose house this is. If I want to sit around in jeans and boots that are covered with mud and cow shit, it's my own business. Not that I would," she said hastily. No use giving her son ideas. "But I could, is the point I'm trying to make." She craned her neck around, glimpsing what was on the stove. "Oh, Eileen," she said, her voice full of wistful memory. "Is that..."

"Stuffed pork chops," confirmed Eileen. "We've also got green beans with onions, cheesy mashed potatoes, and biscuits in the oven." She eyed the stovetop consideringly. "You've got maybe thirty minutes before everything is ready. Get yourself cleaned up and we'll have ourselves a good talk while we eat."

"Stuffed pork chops," Jilly said in a quavering voice. She turned and ran out of the kitchen. From down the hall they could hear the door to the bathroom slam shut.

*****

"Momma? Are you all right?" Roy Lee's voice was muffled by the door.

She sniffled, wiping her eyes in the crook of her elbow, then opened the door a crack. Her son's concerned face looked in at her.

"Aunt Eileen sent me down here," he said. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," she said, and immediately gave her statement the lie by bursting into tears again.

"Hey!" he said, startled by her outburst. He pushed open the door and pulled her into his arms. "What's wrong, Momma? Are you mad about something? Are you angry we came looking for you?"

The idiotic question only made her cry harder. She wrapped her arms around his waist and dug her face into his chest and bawled like a baby, years of pent-up emotion escaping in a storm of tears.

"Sshhhh, it's all right," her son's voice soothed her. Gentle hands ran up and down her back, stroking softly. The rumble of his voice, deep in his chest, vibrated against her cheek, reminding her of Fraidy Cat's purr.

When the flood tapered to a halt at last, he looked down at her, his eyes serious. "Better now?"

When she nodded, he pulled a washcloth off a hanger and wet it in the sink with warm water. His hands soft, he blotted away the evidence of her tears, lingering on her face.

123456...9