Cutting Loose Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Saturday, with any luck."

"Sounds good. We'll keep an eye on her. And an eye out for you."

"Thank you, Sheriff. Goodbye." Idiot. He grinned humorlessly and rummaged in his desk for his set of warrants. With the help of a judge who preferred his penchant for underage girls remain quiet, he had several filled out and available, in case of an emergency. A little creative editing had Jillian Coulter accused of some serious criminal activity.

"Oh, Jilly," he breathed. "You've been a naughty girl. Just wait until I get my hands on you. You'll lead me right to your whore sister and your aunt-fucking son. And then you'll all be so, so sorry."

He rose and jerked open the door of his office. "Wilkins!" he shouted.

A pale face peered around the corner. "Yes, sir?"

"I'm taking a few days off. Tell Sheriff Barstow he can reach me on my cell if there's an emergency. But there better not be one. Do you understand me, Wilkins?" he said menacingly.

"Yes, sir," he swallowed. "Taking a few days off. No emergencies. Yessir. When will you be back?"

Bobby Ray smiled unpleasantly. "Soon."

*****

"So how do you want to do this?"

Eileen and Jillian were alone in the house. It was Friday evening, and Jillian was trying to decide how to seduce her son. Roy Lee was still at his job at the body shop.

Jillian threw up her hands helplessly. "I don't know, Ellie. I've never seduced my son before. Hell, I'm not sure if I ever actually seduced anyone before. At the risk of sounding arrogant, it's not something I've ever had to work too hard at. Usually the boys were chasing after me, not the other way around."

"Oh, yes," Eileen replied, her lips curving in a smile. "I remember those days. Daddy kept claiming he was going to buy a mean old hound dog to scare the boys away. It started when you were about fifteen and didn't stop until the day you got married to Dale."

"So how did you seduce Roy Lee?" Jillian asked.

Eileen paused, considering. "It wasn't really a seduction. I mean, I did give him head in the salon..."

"You actually did that? I thought you were kidding." Jillian boggled.

"Hello, Jillian? Desperate to leave town and my wife-beating scumbag of a husband, remember? At that point, I would have let Roy Lee fuck me up the ass, as long as he had a small dick, lubed me up real nice, and gave me a ride out of town. Lucky for me, he only did the one. But it was the one that counted. And he doesn't have a small dick. It's nice," she said, her voice going dark and rich, like hot chocolate with whipped cream on top.

Jillian sighed and sat on her bed, pressing the heels of her hands into her eyes. "So you just pulled down his pants and gave him a blow-job in the salon?"

"More or less," her sister said, her eyes going hazy in happy memory. "But we were interrupted before we could finish. And then I helped him jack off on my bed when we were packing up and leaving my house. And then he gave me oral that night in the hotel. And I blew him in the car the next day. And then we finally made love that night."

"And exactly what did you do which led to this non-stop fuck-fest with the fruit of my loins, sister dear?"

"I just let him know I wanted him, I guess," Eileen said. "Roy Lee isn't very complicated. I'm not saying he's stupid," she continued. "No son of yours would ever be stupid. But he's simple. There's no point coming up with a clever plan to trick him into your bed. Oh, he'd figure it out eventually. But you'll save a lot of time and trouble by being direct.

"One thing, though. I want to be there."

"What?"

"Not in the room, you doofus. At least, not at first," she said with a lecherous grin. "There's time enough for three-ways and all sorts of interesting kink later. But I want to be there when he figures out what is going on. That way I can give my permission, and he won't be all hung up on guilt, thinking he's betrayed me somehow."

"All right," Jillian said. She closed her eyes for a minute, considering her options. "After supper, put a movie in the DVD player. I don't care what it is, as long as it will hold his attention. After that, follow my lead."

*****

"I'm home!" Roy Lee called. He stepped through the front door and kicked off his shoes.

"Evening, honey." Eileen hugged him, her arms lingering around his body. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see his mother watching them. He hurriedly disengaged from Eileen's embrace.

"You guys haven't started supper yet, have you?"

"No," said his mother. "Why?"

"Because tonight," he said, grinning and holding up a grocery bag, "I am going to cook for you." He led them through the house and out onto the small deck outside the kitchen. He flipped on the outside light, illuminating a gleaming new propane grill.

"I bought it at Hendrick's on Saturday," he said. "And I put it together last night when you were all in bed. So you two ladies can sit down and relax tonight. I'll take care of everything."

*****

"Men are useful," Eileen teased, as they gathered in the living room after supper.

The meal hadn't been fancy, but it had been good. Despite the frigid temperature outside, Roy Lee had grilled the steaks to perfection, and the side dishes of baked potatoes and seasoned asparagus made sure that everyone was comfortably full. Jillian was pleased to note that her son had limited himself to one beer while grilling the steaks, and one during the meal itself.

He was sipping a last one now, his sock feet propped up on the coffee table, as Eileen rummaged through Jillian's DVD collection. Different from his father, rather being hectically energized, the alcohol seemed to put him in a relaxed, mellow mood.

"Ah, there we go," Jillian said. The kindling had caught, and flickering orange flames leaped from the pile of firewood. The scent of burning maple seeped through the room. She took a sip from her wine glass, then set it down. "I'm going to change real quick. Don't start the movie without me."

"Hard to do it, since Aunt Eileen hasn't even found a movie she likes yet," Roy Lee smiled.

Jillian whacked him on the back of his head as she walked past. "Hush, you. Show some respect for your elders."

In her bedroom, she stared at her reflection, and wondered for the thousandth time if she was doing the right thing.

"Enough, Jilly," she whispered to the image in the mirror. "Shit or get off the pot. Seduce your son, or don't. But stop dithering. Choose." She closed her eyes, then opened them.

"He's my son," she said. "And I want him."

The wispy negligee was about three ounces of green fog, and it clung, gauzelike, to her hips and breasts as she walked into the living room. She strode slowly, maximizing her impact, smiling inwardly as Roy Lee's gaze caught her and his eyes widened. She posed in front of the fireplace, knowing full well the light from behind threw her silhouette into stark relief, outlining her legs, hips, and breasts. Her body warmed under his glance as he squirmed awkwardly. She knew instinctively how she was affecting him, and her cheeks warmed as she imagined his magnificent cock hardening in his pants, preparing itself for her.

She sat on the couch and nudged him into the corner with one hip, pulling one her afghans off the back of the couch at the same time. She draped it over both of them, then leaned over to pick up her glass of wine, making sure her son got a good long look at the swells of her breasts.

They're not as big as Elly's, but they do the job. And no one has ever complained about them. Well, Dale did.

Once.

"Did you find a movie, Elly?" she asked.

"Sure did," her sister replied, holding up the case. "How about 'Love, Actually'?" She slotted the movie into the DVD player and sat down on an easy chair.

Roy Lee made a face. "Bunch of pasty-faced English goobers. Why couldn't you pick a good movie? With explosions. Or at least a good car chase?"

Under the quilt, Jillian pinched his leg. "Hush. There's lots of good actors in this. Colin Firth, Hugh Grant..."

Her son snorted.

"Emma Thompson," put in Eileen.

"Alan Rickman," continued Jillian.

"All right, you got me," Roy Lee said. "Alan Rickman is awesome. Best bad guy ever."

They watched the movie quietly, sometimes trading comments or laughing. After a little while, Jillian squirmed uncomfortably.

"Goodness sake, Roy Lee, how am I supposed to sit here with those jeans of yours scratching me? Why don't you change into some of those sleep pants you got at the store? They're warmer and more comfortable."

Grumbling softly, her son got off the couch and padded around behind it to change. Unable to look without being completely obvious, Jillian glanced over to her sister, who was watching her nephew, laughter in her eyes.

Jillian caught Eileen's eyes. Hard? Her mouth formed the word silently.

Eileen waggled her eyebrows. Oh, yeah. She grinned, and made a gesture with her hands. No way. He's not that big. Is he?

In a few moments, Roy Lee rejoined her on the couch. His arm was held awkwardly over his crotch in a vain effort to disguise his arousal. Jillian pretended not to notice and restarted the movie. She snuggled closer to her son and took another sip of wine, enjoying the heat as it sank deep into her belly, then flowed out into her limbs. She felt heavy and molten, suffused with languor.

Under the cover of the afghan, she laid a hand on her son's thigh. It quivered under her touch, tense with strain. She snuggled in close to him, curling an arm around his waist and resting her face on his shoulder.

"Oh, this is so nice," she said softly, drawing his arm around her. She wiggled happily under his warm touch, pretending to ignore the way his muscles trembled.

"So," she said, giggling at the movie as an Englishman, exposed to American beer commercials, flew to Milwaukee to meet real American girls, "who do you think is the prettiest girl?"

"Her," he replied, nodding to the screen, where Lucia Moniz was frolicking in a muddy lake with Colin Firth. "That Portuguese girl. She looks a lot like you. Her hair's a bit darker, but the face is a lot like yours."

"Flatterer. She's ten years younger than I am."

"The movie was made over ten years ago. So she's probably around your age."

"Hmmm..." Jillian paused, considering. She finished her wine, then set the glass down on the coffee table. She was completely relaxed. There was no longer any doubt in her mind, and her soul was untroubled. She took a long breath, then turned to face her son. Moving unhurriedly, she set her hand firmly on Roy Lee's groin.

"So," she whispered. "Is this for lovely Aurelia on the screen, or is it for me?" She curled her hand around his rock-hard cock, slowly rubbing through the soft cloth of his sleep pants.

Roy Lee turned rigid, and it wasn't just the part of him Jillian was expertly stroking. He darted an anxious look at Eileen, who was watching them.

"Momma, what are you doing? Stop it!" he tried to keep his voice a quiet hiss, but with his aunt only a few feet away, it was a pointless exercise.

Jillian ignored him. She arched into her son's body, her weight pushing him unresisting into the cushions of the couch. With one arm she flung back the afghan. Despite the warm, fire-heated air of the living room, she shivered. Her body was on fire. She had never felt so aroused. The forbidden aura of her actions had lit a flame in her body that matched the flames in the fireplace. She loosened the belt of her negligee, letting it hang open, exposing her body to Roy Lee's view.

"I know what you and Eileen have been doing, baby," she said. Her voice only quavered a little. "I was pissed at first, but that was because I wanted what she had. How she got to enjoy your beautiful body while I couldn't. But I talked to her, and I'm not angry anymore." She looked down into his wide, staring eyes, and pushed her hand under his waistband. "We've decided to share you, if you're willing to make love to an old lady like me." Her small, cool hand curled around his raging erection.

"Roy Lee. Make love to me, please?"

His eyes were lock on hers. For an endless moment, he didn't respond, and she thought she had lost him. That his dear, sweet face would fill with anger and disgust, and that he would leave her alone, never to return. Then his arms gently enfolded her and he drew her down and he kissed her with a passion that shook her to her very bones.

The duration of the kiss could not be measured in seconds, or in minutes. Not when it bound them inextricably together. It lasted lifetimes. Three of them. Jillian pushed her son down on the couch, her negligee shamelessly open, her panties clinging damply to her hips. Her entire body was burning with desire. She opened her mouth to him, and his tongue came out to play, licking her lips, exploring her mouth, thrusting deep inside her.

"God, that's so hot," came a whisper from her side. She looked up, startled, having forgotten about her sister. Eileen stood by their side. Her shirt and bra were gone, and the large mounds of her breasts were heaving and damp with sweat. She pinched her nipples, the denim-clad mound of her sex jerking forward as she pleasured herself.

"Take it off, Jilly," she moaned, and helped her sister remove the silky wisp of cloth that was draped around her. She dropped a kiss on her sister's shoulder as she folded the garment in her hands.

"God, you've got great titties," Eileen said. She watched as Roy Lee cupped them in his hands, his thumbs expertly stroking the erect nipples. "They don't sag at all."

"Oh, you're one to talk," Jillian sighed. She squeezed her thighs together, feeling the pulse beat between her legs. She could sense her outer lips growing hot and fat as blood rushed to fill them. In her innermost core, moisture gathered, easing the way for Roy Lee's shaft. She fought the urge to strip his pants off and take him, now, hard and fast. "Your boobs are awesome, too. I've already been hearing talk in the office about you. The men around town have their eyes on you, Sis."

"Well, too bad for them. I'm a one-man woman."

"And so am I." She shuddered as Roy Lee's fingers traced a loving path down her spine. "Good thing for us it's the same man."

"Mmmm," Eileen agreed. She was rubbing her crotch urgently with her hand. With a whisper of cloth, she unzipped her pants, the heel of her hand pushing against her mons.

"Momma?" Her son's voice broke her reverie. She tore away from the sight of her sister frantically humping her own hand, and smiled gently down into Roy Lee's face.

"What is it, baby?" She kissed him again, her tongue licking his lips, savoring his taste.

"I think you and Aunt Eileen have...things...planned. Or you've been thinking about them, at least. But I don't...I want our first time to be alone. Just the two of us. Is that okay?"

Jillian was suddenly ashamed. It was bad enough she ambushed Roy Lee this way, without allowing him time to prepare or to think. She was lucky he wanted her as badly as she wanted him. But to fuck him in front of her sister, exposing him to her voyeurism without his permission? That was unacceptable.

"I'm sorry, baby," she said apologetically. "I just got so worked up. It's been so long since I've had a man. I'm horny for you. I have been for days.

"But I'll never force you to do something you don't want. And neither will your aunt." She shot a hard look at Eileen.

"God, no," Eileen said, shuddering. "I'll be damned and burn in hell if I ever act like Bobby Ray." She stooped and planted a kiss on Roy Lee's cheek. "You two have a great time. You can take care of me soon, lover boy. I'll stay out here and finish the movie. But don't worry about being loud," she finished with an evil grin. "You know how much I like hearing you get off."

*****

In the dim light of her bedroom, Jillian hugged her son. She raised her head and spoke softly, her voice intent.

"I want to know, Roy Lee. Know for certain. Is this what you want? Because if it isn't, just say so. You can walk out the door and I'll never say another word."

He looked solemnly down at her, his lips quirked in the smallest of smiles. "Momma, most men my age would storm heaven to have a chance to be with you. And you're offering it to me on a plate.

"I love you. And I want to go to bed with you. I want to make you happy. You and Aunt Eileen both. So if you want a three-way relationship with me and your sister, I would be an idiot to say no."

He drew her close and kissed her thoroughly. "Lay down. I want to kiss you. Down there."

Jillian lay on the bed, the comforter soft and warm on her heated skin. She watched, her eyes half-lidded, as her son stripped in front of her. She smiled slowly, like a cat being served a bowl of cream, at his tall, slim body. The hair on his chest was a lighter shade than that of his head, almost gold in the soft light of the lamp. It curled sparingly around his nipples, nearly disappeared lower on his chest, then sprang out around his navel and continued down to the beautiful nest of his groin. His cock rose rampant from its golden bower - hard, full, with just the slightest hint of a curve, bending inwards towards his flat stomach. The tip was dark red and lightly smeared with the moisture of his arousal. Her mouth watered, wanting to discover its taste.

Roy Lee crawled onto the bed, the mattress sagging slightly under his weight. With a shudder, Jillian spread her legs, and watched as his head lowered, his mouth opened, his tongue came out, and he kissed her hot, swollen nether-lips. Her hips immediately jerked upward at the exquisite sensation. Whether it was instinct or skill, he knew the perfect places to touch her. She whimpered softly as he licked her, and she clutched the bedclothes in her wide-flung hands.

"Baby. Oh, baby, you are so good at this," she husked as his tongue dove deep within her throbbing pussy. Like a spear, it stabbed into her, then withdrew, leaving her empty and aching and wanting more. She slowly kneaded her breasts, savoring the slow-rising heat of passion. Roy Lee kissed her again, then set to his task in earnest, laving her vulva with a series of wet tongue-strokes which were sweet and gentle and full of passion and love.

Jilly closed her eyes and gasped. Her entire world closed down. The only thing her mind had room for was the feeling of his mouth on her pussy, his hands on her hips and ass and thighs, her hands on her breasts. Braced on his elbows, Roy Lee held her buttocks in his hands and lifted her rear effortlessly into the air. He squeezed her cheeks rhythmically, smiling as she writhed. Backing away from her molten core, he extended his tongue, letting it play over her red-hot bud.

Driven mad with joy, pleasure, and desire, Jillian whipped her head back and forth, her hair falling in sweaty strands into her eyes. She felt as if she were falling upwards, made weightless by his hands, his mouth, his body, his love. All at once the muscles in her belly contracted, clenched, then released in a shattering spasm of pleasure. Caught by surprise by the sudden violence of her orgasm, she could only lay in his arms and gasp. Her fists drummed on the mattress and a hoarse shout tore loose from her lips.

"Roy Lee! Oh, God, baby. I'm cumming. I'm cumming!!" she yelled. She gripped his head with her thighs, denying him escape from her loving grasp.

Slowly the aftershocks of her climax receded. Lying limp on the bed, she extended one trembling hand and stroked her son's cheek as he lay smiling up at her.

"Come on up here, baby."

1...456789