Cutting Ties: My Rite at Imbolc

Info
May Brigid's Fire burn away the Past, and Light Your Future.
256 words
4.13
4.3k
1
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tempest explains the Pagan festival/holiday of Imbolc and her personal ties to the fire festival due to being a follower of the Goddess Brigid, whom the day celebrates.

Because this holiday is a fire festival, T. felt it was time to burn away negative energies and emotions that no longer serve her and use Brigid's Fire to forge a healthier path forward.

Author's Note:

To save time, I omitted the requisite opening ritual steps of calling in the elements, the God and Goddess, specific deities, spirit guides, etc. If you want to know how this works, please refer to my Sex Magick 101 series.

This audio is meant to focus on the spell/ritual portion of the Rite; the mental preperation, breathwork, using meditation and my version of Tantric-inspired techniques to truly identify what ties in my life I no longer need and are not healthy to me.

Additionally, I walk you through building energy through sexual stimulation, visualization, and edging, using your orgasm (and the denial of it) to bring that energy to a spiritual and sexual precipice.

If you feel you need to let go of something that is no longer serving you, I invite you into my Circle and will happily serve as High Priestess for you... all you need to do is get naked and join me.

Blessed Be.

Tempest WolfSong

PS: New Title: Imbolc Rite to Brigid (Featuring a special appearance by Eros and Dionysus, as I was altered when I did this, and it was mostly about my love life.)

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
Share this

Similar Stories

Invocation of Eros A Sex Magick rite calling on the powers of the God Eros.in Audio
Sex Magick 101 Teaching you the beauty of Sex Magick via demonstration.in Audio
Quick & Dirty: Thank Goddess! An update, a ramblefap, and a prayer of gratitude. [F4A]in Audio
I Love Luci Ch. 01 Accidently summoning the Devil may be the best mistake ever.in NonHuman
Dancing at Lughnasadh: A Teapot Post A little bit of everything I do…in Audio
More Stories